Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,033 members, 7,818,047 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:58 AM

Boko-Haram Shot Man In The Head For Refusing To Deny Christ - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Boko-Haram Shot Man In The Head For Refusing To Deny Christ (42885 Views)

Church Sends Man Letter For Refusing To Pay Dues / 11 Christian Missionaries Crucified And Beheaded: They Refused To Deny Christ / Is It Sinful To Deny Christ Under Threat Of Death? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko-Haram Shot Man In The Head For Refusing To Deny Christ by Lilimax(f): 5:15pm On Nov 19, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:
foreign religion sha.

christianity gives birth to islam.

islam kills christians.

so whos fault be this?

I blame jesus.

Worship the Gods of your ancestors.

Pray in peace.

Celeberate your culture.

Experience Spirituality.

The Gods for Nigeria. cool

Re: Boko-Haram Shot Man In The Head For Refusing To Deny Christ by oyedun82(m): 5:16pm On Nov 19, 2013
where is the video of how he was shot?

ALL PRAISE TO JAH
Re: Boko-Haram Shot Man In The Head For Refusing To Deny Christ by DJDOLA(m): 5:17pm On Nov 19, 2013
Man shoot in d head and still alive...what a superman...next month he will rent a shop and start a mini church...before u now it he will buy jeep build house

6 Likes

Re: Boko-Haram Shot Man In The Head For Refusing To Deny Christ by Nobody: 5:18pm On Nov 19, 2013
Lmao @ dese unbelievers
God help u all
Re: Boko-Haram Shot Man In The Head For Refusing To Deny Christ by ichommy(m): 5:19pm On Nov 19, 2013
greall1: Boko again.

Yes o, they still do their evil deeds, are you surprise?
Re: Boko-Haram Shot Man In The Head For Refusing To Deny Christ by theripper3: 5:19pm On Nov 19, 2013
Mohammed's minions and their grisly acts.

Allah would be fricking pissed the Muslim marksman missed his fore head at close range
Re: Boko-Haram Shot Man In The Head For Refusing To Deny Christ by mashnino(m): 5:19pm On Nov 19, 2013
iluvweed: LOL.... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

I WILL CONVERT AND SHOUT ALLAH AKBAR FOR JUST 500 AIR-TIME..... undecided

TALKLESS OF GUN........ shocked..........I WILL CHANGE MY NAME TO SHEKAU ASAP!

Hahahahahahhaha.... U b crook.... Aswear
Re: Boko-Haram Shot Man In The Head For Refusing To Deny Christ by Ajagun1(m): 5:19pm On Nov 19, 2013
[quote author=timi4mayo]... I agree with u faith is established in d heart cos u may preach something and have a different belief in ur heart . how are we even sure did guy is not another 'shuaibu' the so called former book haram testimony seller

1 Like

Re: Boko-Haram Shot Man In The Head For Refusing To Deny Christ by okus1: 5:20pm On Nov 19, 2013
religion is indeed a big opium
Re: Boko-Haram Shot Man In The Head For Refusing To Deny Christ by KoloOyinbo(m): 5:21pm On Nov 19, 2013
The man is an Inspiration to others. How evil to try and murder someone for not denying their religion!

1 Like

Re: Boko-Haram Shot Man In The Head For Refusing To Deny Christ by ProfChris10(m): 5:22pm On Nov 19, 2013
obadiah777: stupid man. he should have denied christ their and not been shot. what he doesnt know is you dont deny christ with your mouth. you deny christ with your deeds. so simply saying 'i deny christ' just so as not to be shot is in fact not an actual denial of christ. denial of christ is in your deeds. like scripture says be wise as serpents. this dude is not wise at all
And to think that the scripture says you'll give account of every idle word you say, with the heart man believes unto righteousness and with the MOUTH confession is made unto salvation, not deeds.

10 Likes

Re: Boko-Haram Shot Man In The Head For Refusing To Deny Christ by creativemusic: 5:23pm On Nov 19, 2013
angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Boko-Haram Shot Man In The Head For Refusing To Deny Christ by LEXYCOM: 5:23pm On Nov 19, 2013
Jesus reign

1 Like

Re: Boko-Haram Shot Man In The Head For Refusing To Deny Christ by born2boink(m): 5:29pm On Nov 19, 2013
Even as I am right now, my name is mohammed John

1 Like

Re: Boko-Haram Shot Man In The Head For Refusing To Deny Christ by Nobody: 5:30pm On Nov 19, 2013
ProfChris10:
And to think that the scripture says you'll give account of every idle word you say, with the heart man believes unto righteousness and with the MOUTH confession is made unto salvation, not deeds.
again you dont understand what that verse means. now remember God deals with the spirit not the flesh. we humans deal with flesh. he deals with spirit. every idle word. what is a word to a spirit ? a word is a deed. to the flesh it is word but to the spirit it is a deed. and what is being idle ? anything you do in life that does not fall in line with what God has put in his commandments is an idle deed because as humans we are created to obey the lords commandments ( ecclesiastes 12 vs 13 ). so if you are not obeying the commands and walking in his ways ? you are being idle. now lets put that verse together >>> it means every laws and commandment you break you will make an account for. thats what it means when it says every idle words you will make account for

1 Like

Re: Boko-Haram Shot Man In The Head For Refusing To Deny Christ by Nobody: 5:30pm On Nov 19, 2013
obadiah777: stupid man. he should have denied christ their and not been shot. what he doesnt know is you dont deny christ with your mouth. you deny christ with your deeds. so simply saying 'i deny christ' just so as not to be shot is in fact not an actual denial of christ. denial of christ is in your deeds. like scripture says be wise as serpents. this dude is not wise at all

Romans 10:10

For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation.
wink

4 Likes

Re: Boko-Haram Shot Man In The Head For Refusing To Deny Christ by anonimi: 5:31pm On Nov 19, 2013
So he was really shot in the head and he survived
And no details of how he survived from whatever town/location he was shot?

Why do I feel this is like that story of some GO driving 300 kms without fuel despite passing so many fuel stations
Penterascals will obviously do anything to sustain their tithes and seed sowing business racket.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boko-Haram Shot Man In The Head For Refusing To Deny Christ by PAGAN9JA(m): 5:33pm On Nov 19, 2013
adtiezy1:
another idol worshipper on nairaland....i rest my case receive jesus before it's too late lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

shut up man worshipper. lipsrsealed

ill receive your jesus and throw him in the bin.
Re: Boko-Haram Shot Man In The Head For Refusing To Deny Christ by Donfamous(m): 5:34pm On Nov 19, 2013
ProfChris10:
best answer to counter the fake prophet. Will all his nuke and destruction so he can still deny christ wit his mouth. And after he will be callin himself a prophet. Just to think nd it if you were one of the apostles that were prosecuted in the bible you would have challantly denied christ to save your life.

3 Likes

Re: Boko-Haram Shot Man In The Head For Refusing To Deny Christ by Nobody: 5:34pm On Nov 19, 2013
obadiah777: again you dont understand what that verse means. now remember God deals with the spirit not the flesh. we humans deal with flesh. he deals with spirit. every idle word. what is a word to a spirit ? a word is a deed. to the flesh it is word but to the spirit it is a deed. and what is being idle ? anything you do in life that does not fall in line with what God has put in his commandments is an idle deed because as humans we are created to obey the lords commandments. so if you are not obeying the commands and walking in his ways ? you are being idle. now lets put that verse together >>> it means every laws and commandment you break you will make an account for. thats what it means when it says every idle words you will make account for

We are no longer living in this your era of Laws and commandments.
Re: Boko-Haram Shot Man In The Head For Refusing To Deny Christ by abimbs: 5:34pm On Nov 19, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:
foreign religion sha.

judaism gives birth to christianity.

christianity kills jews.

christianity gives birth to islam.

islam kills christians.

so whos fault be this?

I blame abraham.

Worship the Gods of your ancestors.

Pray in peace.

Celeberate your culture.

Experience Spirituality.

The Gods for Nigeria. cool

U must be out of ur mind for saying u blame Abraham

1 Like

Re: Boko-Haram Shot Man In The Head For Refusing To Deny Christ by Nobody: 5:35pm On Nov 19, 2013

About time Christians started respecting, loving fellow christians and stopped being harsh and nasty to fellow Christians. It is pleasing in God's sight!.
Why are you calling him a silly man. You are not a party to the equation: you neither the man nor God.

You can deny Jesus by words and deeds (not deeds alone as you submitted).

1 Like

Re: Boko-Haram Shot Man In The Head For Refusing To Deny Christ by moodswing(m): 5:36pm On Nov 19, 2013

You are ignorant of the word. How did Peter deny Christ ?. Through deeds or orally?.

Be guided by the word not your assumptions of the word.

7 Likes

Re: Boko-Haram Shot Man In The Head For Refusing To Deny Christ by Donfamous(m): 5:36pm On Nov 19, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:

shut up man worshipper. lipsrsealed

ill receive your jesus and throw him in the bin.
i dont ponder over wat type again becos i know its not your own spirit or mind you are just possessed. You are possessed wit a stubborn demon.

5 Likes

Re: Boko-Haram Shot Man In The Head For Refusing To Deny Christ by toskut(m): 5:36pm On Nov 19, 2013
I am more than impressed. God is good

1 Like

Re: Boko-Haram Shot Man In The Head For Refusing To Deny Christ by Nobody: 5:37pm On Nov 19, 2013
shachris:

Romans 10:10

For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation.
wink
and once you have confessed with your mouth you cant un-confess with your mouth. you un-confess with your deeds. wink

1 Like

Re: Boko-Haram Shot Man In The Head For Refusing To Deny Christ by ifeci: 5:38pm On Nov 19, 2013
re-read ur post and tell us if it mks a single sense.

5 Likes

Re: Boko-Haram Shot Man In The Head For Refusing To Deny Christ by PAGAN9JA(m): 5:38pm On Nov 19, 2013
Don famous: i dont ponder over wat type again becos i know its not your own spirit or mind you are just possessed. You are possessed wit a stubborn demon.

go away slave.

you are dealing with a free-born tribesman.

see your position first.

slave.
Re: Boko-Haram Shot Man In The Head For Refusing To Deny Christ by Nobody: 5:39pm On Nov 19, 2013
shachris:

We are no longer living in this your era of Laws and commandments.
matthew 5 vs 18 For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled.

matthew 5 vs 17 Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfil.

2 Likes

Re: Boko-Haram Shot Man In The Head For Refusing To Deny Christ by Nobody: 5:42pm On Nov 19, 2013
EBK2:

About time Christians started respecting, loving fellow christians and stopped being harsh and nasty to fellow Christians. It is pleasing in God's sight!.
Why are you calling him a silly man. You are not a party to the equation: you neither the man nor God.

You can deny Jesus by words and deeds (not deeds alone as you submitted).

the lord is not that carnal and shallow. you deny him with deeds not words titus 1 vs 16 They claim to know God, but by their actions they deny him. They are detestable, disobedient and unfit for doing anything good.

1 Like

Re: Boko-Haram Shot Man In The Head For Refusing To Deny Christ by Nobody: 5:44pm On Nov 19, 2013
moodswing:

You are ignorant of the word. How did Peter deny Christ ?. Through deeds or orally?.

Be guided by the word not your assumptions of the word.
the new testament is allegorical stories. you dont read them literally. they are not literal accounts
Re: Boko-Haram Shot Man In The Head For Refusing To Deny Christ by Deschil: 5:46pm On Nov 19, 2013
@Obadiah, where do you worship?
obadiah777: you dont deny christ with your mouth. you deny him with your deeds. you can shout i deny christ as many times as possible but if you are walking according to his ways, you are not denying him

titus 1 vs 16 They profess that they know God; but in works they deny him, being abominable, and disobedient, and unto every good work reprobate.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

Woman Drinks Concoction From A Pastor And Dies, Buried Amidst Tears (Pics) / Policeman In Uniform Preaching At Alaba Market, Lagos (Photos, Video) / Women Looking Sexy Is Not A Sin - Pastor Says As He Reveals He Loves Waist Beads

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.