Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,977 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:15 AM

Boko-Haram Shot Man In The Head For Refusing To Deny Christ - Religion (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Boko-Haram Shot Man In The Head For Refusing To Deny Christ (42882 Views)

Church Sends Man Letter For Refusing To Pay Dues / 11 Christian Missionaries Crucified And Beheaded: They Refused To Deny Christ / Is It Sinful To Deny Christ Under Threat Of Death? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko-Haram Shot Man In The Head For Refusing To Deny Christ by PAGAN9JA(m): 3:20pm On Nov 29, 2013
OLAADEGBU:

That is called "idolatry," the oldest sin in the Book. Idolaters will not inherit the kingdom of God. The One true God, however, could and did create hell for those who reject His mercy. They will reap His just wrath.

no one cares for your sinful book.

I am not Hebrew. I am African. HAUSA.
Re: Boko-Haram Shot Man In The Head For Refusing To Deny Christ by OLAADEGBU(m): 6:50pm On Nov 29, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:

no one cares for your sinful book.

I am not Hebrew. I am African. HAUSA.

"Read the Bible, witness the contradictions. The devil kills ten. God kills millions. You do the math." Matthew Chamberlain

God kills billions not millions. The Scriptures reveal that He is the ultimate Judge. Every human being will die because He proclaimed the death sentence on the entire race. It is His Word that says "the soul that sins shall die." Do the math. Ten out of ten die, and our death is proof that in His eyes the best of us are wicked criminals, justly deserving capital punishment.

But He is also "rich in mercy," willing to forgive, and He proved His great love for us by suffering on the cross and defeating death. If you want to live see www.needGod.com
Re: Boko-Haram Shot Man In The Head For Refusing To Deny Christ by Nobody: 4:06am On Nov 30, 2013
OLAADEGBU:

"Read the Bible, witness the contradictions. The devil kills ten. God kills millions. You do the math." Matthew Chamberlain

God kills billions not millions. The Scriptures reveal that He is the ultimate Judge. Every human being will die because He proclaimed the death sentence on the entire race. It is His Word that says "the soul that sins shall die." Do the math. Ten out of ten die, and our death is proof that in His eyes the best of us are wicked criminals, justly deserving capital punishment.

But He is also "rich in mercy," willing to forgive, and He proved His great love for us by suffering on the cross and defeating death. If you want to live see www.needGod.com

Just listen to yourself. You've been talking nonsense since and I thought to ignore you. Don't write this nonsense again unless you have read and understood your bible thoroughly lest I engage you in a bible discuss.

Thanks.
Re: Boko-Haram Shot Man In The Head For Refusing To Deny Christ by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:49am On Dec 01, 2013
rudedough:

Just listen to yourself. You've been talking nonsense since and I thought to ignore you. Don't write this nonsense again unless you have read and understood your bible thoroughly lest I engage you in a bible discuss.

Thanks.

You are welcome to the debate if you've got any point.

Jarrett Roberts said: "Nature created us this way. I laugh in the face of your fictitious God..."

It is scientifically ludicrous to say that Nature made itself. For Nature to make itself, it had to be pre-existent, before it made itself. Whatever created us had to be eternal and non-material. Nature is none of these things. God is both. He is outside of the dimension of time (eternal) and He is Spirit.

He will also get the last laugh: “Because you disdained all my counsel, and would have none of my rebuke, I also will laugh at your calamity; I will mock when your terror comes, when your terror comes like a storm, and your destruction comes like a whirlwind, when distress and anguish come upon you…” (Proverbs 1:25-27). So forget your image of God like some sort of passive celestial Santa Claus. He is nothing like what you conceive Him to be. The “god” you don’t believe in doesn’t exist. He is a figment of you fertile imagination (the place of imagery). The God who is revealed in Scripture is the one you have to face, whether you believe in Him or not.

Watch -->> www.EvolutionVsGod.com
Re: Boko-Haram Shot Man In The Head For Refusing To Deny Christ by Nobody: 6:57am On Dec 01, 2013
OLAADEGBU:

Jarrett Roberts said: "Nature created us this way. I laugh in the face of your fictitious God..."

It is scientifically ludicrous to say that Nature made itself. For Nature to make itself, it had to be pre-existent, before it made itself. Whatever created us had to be eternal and non-material. Nature is none of these things. God is both. He is outside of the dimension of time (eternal) and He is Spirit.

He will also get the last laugh: “Because you disdained all my counsel, and would have none of my rebuke, I also will laugh at your calamity; I will mock when your terror comes, when your terror comes like a storm, and your destruction comes like a whirlwind, when distress and anguish come upon you…” (Proverbs 1:25-27). So forget your image of God like some sort of passive celestial Santa Claus. He is nothing like what you conceive Him to be. The “god” you don’t believe in doesn’t exist. He is a figment of you fertile imagination (the place of imagery). The God who is revealed in Scripture is the one you have to face, whether you believe in Him or not.

The only thing I wish to add is that you should learn to respect other people's God so that they can respect yours.

You don't have to demonise other people's God for yours to appear better. Please Be Civil. Thanks

2 Likes

Re: Boko-Haram Shot Man In The Head For Refusing To Deny Christ by OLAADEGBU(m): 5:19pm On Dec 01, 2013
rudedough:

The only thing I wish to add is that you should learn to respect other people's God so that they can respect yours.

You don't have to demonise other people's God for yours to appear better. Please Be Civil. Thanks

The "god" you don't believe in does not exist. He is a figment of your fertile imagination. The God who is revealed in the Bible is the one you have to face, whether you believe in Him or not.

Re: Boko-Haram Shot Man In The Head For Refusing To Deny Christ by Nobody: 7:21pm On Dec 01, 2013
OLAADEGBU:

The "god" you don't believe in does not exist. He is a figment of your fertile imagination. The God who is revealed in the Bible is the one you have to face, whether you believe in Him or not.

If you think i have the time to start an argument with you about God, you're mistaken. Bye
Re: Boko-Haram Shot Man In The Head For Refusing To Deny Christ by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:20pm On Dec 01, 2013
rudedough:

If you think i have the time to start an argument with you about God, you're mistaken. Bye

Find out if you need God: www.needGod.com
Re: Boko-Haram Shot Man In The Head For Refusing To Deny Christ by Donfamous(m): 8:22am On Dec 02, 2013
OLAADEGBU:

astonished wit this post. Very good. More ink to your pen bro
Re: Boko-Haram Shot Man In The Head For Refusing To Deny Christ by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:54pm On Dec 02, 2013
Don famous:

astonished wit this post. Very good. More ink to your pen bro

You are also blessed for reading this. Remain blessed and rapturable.
Re: Boko-Haram Shot Man In The Head For Refusing To Deny Christ by Donfamous(m): 2:16pm On Dec 02, 2013
OLAADEGBU:

You are also blessed for reading this. Remain blessed and rapturable.
amen. But i'm confused aren't you an atheist.? This is the 3rd time i'm askin this.
Re: Boko-Haram Shot Man In The Head For Refusing To Deny Christ by OLAADEGBU(m): 2:35pm On Dec 02, 2013
Don famous:

amen. But i'm confused aren't you an atheist.? This is the 3rd time i'm askin this.

Don't be flummoxed as this "atheist" who said: "Amazing how nut jobs see God in every little thing that happens."

A few talk about God as much as "atheists". They go on Christian Facebook sites, and nairaland religion section and talk about Him, watch programmess about God, write books about God, make movies about Him, create sites, put up billboards, have meetings, do debates, and think about God and how He doesn't exist. Again, see -> www.EvolutionVsGod.com
Re: Boko-Haram Shot Man In The Head For Refusing To Deny Christ by OLAADEGBU(m): 3:32pm On Dec 23, 2013
OLAADEGBU:

Man Shot in The Head For Refusing to Deny Christ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nulN-m714t4

"Published on 15 Nov 2013
In November 2012, Nigerian Christian Habila Adamu answered his door to find a group of militants from the radical Islamic Boko Haram. When he refused to deny Christ and convert to Islam they shot him in the head with an AK-47, but he's lived .."

Standing for Christ.
Re: Boko-Haram Shot Man In The Head For Refusing To Deny Christ by cloudstar: 7:06pm On Dec 26, 2013
Typical scene of Islamic BOMBING during Christmas in Iraq. WARNING, THIS IS GRAPHIC:

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=1db_1388000270
Re: Boko-Haram Shot Man In The Head For Refusing To Deny Christ by OLAADEGBU(m): 7:47pm On Dec 26, 2013
Muslims killed 500 Christians in Nigeria

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=myeWw02lS64

Published on 23 Sep 2012
Are they terrorists yet? Boko Haram, an Islamist sect seeking to impose Sharia throughout Nigeria, attacked three church services on Sunday, April 29, 2012. The latest slaughters added twenty-seven more dead to 900+ victims of the past two years' efforts by Boko Haram to kill all the Christians in northern Nigeria. In recent months, the sect has also been marking the houses of Christians in the north, targeting them for killing, forcing thousands to flee from their homes.

On the morning of April 29, Boko Haram struck Catholic and Protestant worship services simultaneously at Bayero University in Kano. Twenty-two so farhave been confirmed dead, and twenty-three wounded. In the evening they attacked a church service in Jere, near Maiduguri, Borno State, killing another five people.

U.S. Congressmen Peter King (R-NY), Chairman of the House Homeland Security Committee, and Patrick Meehan (R-PA) recently wrote to Secretary of State Hillary Clinton, urging that she designate the group as a terrorist organization. Meehan's Subcommittee on Counterterrorism and Intelligence released an extensive, bi-partisan report on Boko Haram as an "emerging threat to the U.S. Homeland." But the State Department continues to downplay Boko Haram's Islamist nature, preferring to see the terrorist murderers -- of whom even the Nigerian police are afraid -- as victims of poverty and marginalization.

One survivor of the April 29 attack on the Catholic Mass was a geography professor, Emmanuel Olofin. Olofin reported that Mass had just gotten underway in the university indoor sports complex at 8:10 AM when the worshippers heard the sound of "gunshots and pellets falling on the roof of the building." According to reports, the attackers arrived in a car and two motorcycles. They threw explosives into the building and sent people into a panic. They fled from the building, straight into the attackers' line of fire.

Professor Olofin, age 71, leaped over an eight-foot fence instead of using the actual exit in the gate. "I believe that most of the people that died were those who took the pedestrian exit because it seemed as if the attackers used the pedestrian gate to gain entrance," said Olofin, who found refuge under a tree. Among the dead were two of Olofin's university colleagues, Professors Jerome Ayodele, Department of Chemistry, and Andrew Leo Ogbonyomi, Library Science.

At the same time the attack on the Catholics was taking place, other members of the sect attacked the Chapel of Victory Protestant church service, meeting outdoors near the Faculty of Medicine. Professor Julius Falola, who was preaching when the Islamists arrived, recounted a horrific scene similar to that described by Professor Olofin. Explosions and gunshots were followed by fleeing church members who provided easy targets for Boko Haram killers.Falola said that some of the Christians "jumped over the fence while others ran deeper into the campus." Falola hid in the university clinic. Falola and Olofin, as well as other witnesses, said that the police did not arrive until 10 AM. "The shooting went on for 45 minutes," said Falola.

Boko Haram topped off their killing spree later that night, by opening fire on the Church of Christ in Nigeria parish in Jere. Because of a state of emergency in the town, worshippers had foregone meeting in the morning in favor of what they assumed would be an unnoticed and therefore less dangerous evening worship. Halfway through the service, witnesses reported that the Islamists came "in their trademark car, Volkswagen Golf, dressed in flowing gowns." After "their routine shout of 'Allah akbar,' they . . . headed straight for the altar" where they shot and killed the pastor, Reverend Albert Naga. Four others died from the attack, as well.

In response to Sunday's targeted killing of Christians by Boko Haram, Secretary Clinton put out a paragraph on May 1, saying that the United States "strongly condemns the recent attacks on innocent civilians in Nigeria, including yesterday's disgraceful assault during church services at Bayero University in Kano." Clinton said that they are "concerned about attacks on churches, news media, and government installations that increasingly target innocent civilians across Northern Nigeria." She condemned "attempts by those in Nigeria who seek to inflame Christian-Muslim tensions, and support those who recognize Nigeria's ethnic and religious diversity as one of the country's greatest strengths." She concluded by saying that "Our thoughts and prayers are with the families and loved ones of those who were killed and injured."
Re: Boko-Haram Shot Man In The Head For Refusing To Deny Christ by OLAADEGBU(m): 8:20pm On Dec 26, 2013
Re: Boko-Haram Shot Man In The Head For Refusing To Deny Christ by Princewell2012(m): 7:19pm On Dec 29, 2013
@timi4mayo, you don't know what ur saying, Jesus said if you deny me before men, i will deny you before my father who is in heaven. So if you re d one that satan tell to fall down and worship him, you would have done that outrightly without looking back,in other to apologize latter. many of our early christian who make christianity to prosper, face the same trials, and none of them deny jesus.And most of them are killed, but today they are the saint in heaven, and there names are written in the book of life. The bible says whosoever want to save his life will loose it, but whosoever wants to loose his life for christ sake and for kingdom sake will save it. The earth is not our home, and beside what if he deny christ, and they still kill him, where will he spend eternity? Do not be wise in ur own eyes.
Re: Boko-Haram Shot Man In The Head For Refusing To Deny Christ by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:43pm On Jul 31, 2014

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5FhYpKBKusQ

Evil islamic plans for Nigeria and Africa
Re: Boko-Haram Shot Man In The Head For Refusing To Deny Christ by brocab: 2:49pm On Aug 14, 2014
[color=#000099][/color]
OLAADEGBU:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5FhYpKBKusQ
Evil islamic plans for Nigeria and Africa
You say no anti-tither can prove to you that he hears God. I'm no tither- and I have been healed, and still I hear from god. But I don't have to prove that to you. I Have seen the damages some tithers believe in, after given 10% or more, they worship the monies more than the Lord. Some say it takes up too 3 yrs before your havest comes. Thats a lot of waiting. but yet I'm blessed, why? because I seek the truth. And the truth will set you free.. When I first became a christain I also followed suit, not kowing the word of God, I tithed, not by heart, but I was told by the church I had too. I had always been a giver, even before the lord had called me. I was a Robin Hood in the old days-and I still give. But given when the lord tells me to give, it shows me the true meaning in giving. to see someone truely blessed, and I jump for joy, and blessed aswell.. The tithing has done alot of damages to christains, pastor, chuches, making you feel you are cursed, if you dont tithe. Churches are empty today, and I vistit christains who still tithe, and they pray; that their money harvest 100% would come back to them, wrong teachng, you cant worship mammon and God at the same time, we watch pastors get richer while we watch our monies buy their kingdoms on earth. When I have asked where my tithes go, I was told its none of my bussiness? And while speaking I see my tithes{pastor} jump on a new Harley, or jump into a new BMW [car} traveling to and fro, living in one of his/hers, great big houses, while I'm still living the street life, I can't afford the rent, because my tithing go's to the church plus traveling fee's petol pays out more then I earn. But No good arguing about this subject, because the truth will set you free. now I don't tithe, but still I'm giving. and my life has been much healther and blessed, as I choose to seek the lord, and most of all I have been set free. recently I had been blessed with monies from the lord, how can that be?
anochuko01:
concerning the issue of tithing, when compared to this present dispensation, its MUCH MORE EASIER TO PRACTICE. Whats difficult or bad in contributing 10% of my earnings for the propagatn of God's work? The little money Jesus used during his ministry, aw did he get it? Wasnt it through contributns of his disciples?
No anti-tither can prove to me that HE HEARS GOD... Those who HEAR GOD GIVE MORE THAN 10% of their earnings...there are times God can even instruct u to gve YOUR WHOLE EARNINGS (whats dat compared to 10% of it). I'lld be an ingrate if i cnt gv back to God 10% of my earnings o. The only argument u av is dat sme fake pastors dnt use it 4d propagatn of God's work (nd its our duty to decern dos wu ar true). Wat would av bn d state of d gospel without this contributns?
No matter aw much of the bible u knw, if u dnt study it with an open heart, it'll only be a mere story book to you!
Re: Boko-Haram Shot Man In The Head For Refusing To Deny Christ by OLAADEGBU(m): 7:17pm On Aug 14, 2014
brocab:

[color=#000099][/color]You say no anti-tither can prove to you that he hears God. I'm no tither- and I have been healed, and still I hear from god. But I don't have to prove that to you. I Have seen the damages some tithers believe in, after given 10% or more, they worship the monies more than the Lord. Some say it takes up too 3 yrs before your havest comes. Thats a lot of waiting. but yet I'm blessed, why? because I know the truth...

What has this got to do with my post?
Re: Boko-Haram Shot Man In The Head For Refusing To Deny Christ by Seempliehuman(m): 2:47am On Sep 03, 2014
Sunglow: The bible says that all men have sinned and fallen short of the glory of God.
Considering the kind of evil God embodies, I'd say his glory is over-rated -if it exists at all, that is.
Re: Boko-Haram Shot Man In The Head For Refusing To Deny Christ by OLAADEGBU(m): 10:56am On Sep 03, 2014
OLAADEGBU:

Man Shot in The Head For Refusing to Deny Christ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nulN-m714t4

"Published on 15 Nov 2013
In November 2012, Nigerian Christian Habila Adamu answered his door to find a group of militants from the radical Islamic Boko Haram. When he refused to deny Christ and convert to Islam they shot him in the head with an AK-47, but he's lived .."
Re: Boko-Haram Shot Man In The Head For Refusing To Deny Christ by brocab: 12:27pm On Feb 09, 2015
OLAADEGBU:

What has this got to do with my post?
Re: Boko-Haram Shot Man In The Head For Refusing To Deny Christ by Nobody: 12:36pm On Feb 09, 2015
Even on NL we ve boko haram, Empiree Rilwayne001 Abuamam tartar9 tola9 Zeezahbee YourMain u can see how dey force people to worship moon god. Now ya say we accusing ya people wrongly
Re: Boko-Haram Shot Man In The Head For Refusing To Deny Christ by Nobody: 6:24pm On Apr 17, 2016
stupid man. he should have denied christ their and not been shot. what he doesnt know is you dont deny christ with your mouth. you deny christ with your deeds. so simply saying 'i deny christ' just so as not to be shot is in fact not an actual denial of christ. denial of christ is in your deeds. like scripture says be wise as serpents. this dude is not wise at all
you got it wrong Bro so denying christ by having the mark of beast on you is wisdom since you have not done it in your heart Christ said if you deny me before men I shall deny you before my father in heaven..... If he had lied and was allowed to go.... Do you think he would have gotten home safely its a war zone he could even be killed by spray bullets...... Christ owns ones life and can take it at anytime... He is a jealous God and can take the man's life after denial....... Denying christ blasphemy against the spirit which has no forgiveness

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply)

Woman Drinks Concoction From A Pastor And Dies, Buried Amidst Tears (Pics) / Policeman In Uniform Preaching At Alaba Market, Lagos (Photos, Video) / Women Looking Sexy Is Not A Sin - Pastor Says As He Reveals He Loves Waist Beads

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.