Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,400 members, 7,861,127 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 02:01 AM

Dream Of A Coup In 9ja, I Reject It In The Name Of FRESHAIR - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dream Of A Coup In 9ja, I Reject It In The Name Of FRESHAIR (727 Views)

Meet Audu’s Teenage Wife Whose Dream Of Becoming Kogi Ist Lady Is Shattered(pics / Another Election Postponement Would Be A Coup - Buhari / Buhari Executed 40 Soldiers For Plotting A Coup (New York Times 1984) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dream Of A Coup In 9ja, I Reject It In The Name Of FRESHAIR by Topgainer: 2:37pm On Nov 19, 2013
In the dream they struck
It looked like the men at the top were forewarned because they tried to tighten up security around Oga. Yet they struck and were successful because I also heard a broadcast. There was uneasy calm everywhere

It was led by young Hausa-Fulani military men but had some civilians with them. And their broadcast centred on Soverign National Conference, Security and general state of the nation. They also blamed the politicians for all the woes the country faced.

I reject them in the Mighty 2015 Name of Fresh Air. They should just remain in their Barracks because this could be the beginning of the end of Nigeria
NB. I dey bad for dream, I dey fear some of my dream especially when it comes in the day.
Should I take anti-malaria tablets?
Re: Dream Of A Coup In 9ja, I Reject It In The Name Of FRESHAIR by Topgainer: 1:11pm On Jun 07, 2017
Last night I dreamt!

I dreamt again of a coup in Nigeria.
Here is the sequence it might take:
1. The Leader will be of Hausa -Fulani extraction of the rank of Lt. Colonel, he is gonna be a passionate officer of good moral standard, a muslem but not an extremist. It will likely be devoid of bloodletting, a very easy coup for that matter. Nigerians will shout for joy and celebrate on the streets following a broadcast.
2. He will be sponsored by Politicians across the divide of ethnic, tribal and religious positions who felt cheated out of the scheme of things. Most were of Northern extraction they were able to convince other politicians from other regions that the man at the helm of affairs is not given to a peaceful coexistence, having been caught inciting his people against the state in the past. And his actions in the face of the unrests highly provocative.
3. It will happen at a time when the resentment against this government will be at its peak, a security report about an impending revolution will reach the desk of a deputy but he will call it a bluff. His frail Master will order the Force Commanders to go on arresting spree of youths and some politicians with absurd charges. Then, anger across the land will be at all time high, tribes will be pitched against one another.
4. History will almost repeat itself with a deputizing leader taking over power but for the objections of the stakeholders and pacification of the aggrieved regions, he was utterly rejected.
5. Although, the soldier was unanimously picked for highest office some civilians were retained in States as administrators.
6. Concerning, this fine officer a gentleman of some sort. He will embark on a wide consultation with far reaching compromises within the first 6 months that will see Nigeria restructured and united. Bokoharam, Biafra, ND Militias and regional aggressions will be halted instanteneously. There will be an emergency in key infrastructure developments with China leading 4 other countries to the rescue. Sadly, the foreign reserve will nosedive.
There will be a clamp down on the proliferating Churches and Prophets, many Christians will mistake it for persecution initially but it later turned out that those Prophets were Criminals that should not have been allowed to operate under any guise in the first instance. grin
The process will last for about 18 months, the fairest election in the history of Nigeria will take place culminating in the handover to a leader of Fulani extraction from North East. Very young men will be leaders in some States at the time.
6. The intention of the sponsors of the transitional government was selfish but it turned out a blessing in disguise for the Country and Africa.
7. Biafra as a separate country will not materialize but in the new structure different regions will bear nicknames with no harmful intentions.
8. Lagos State and part of Ogun State will be returned as Nigeria second capital with Federal administrator, some key interventions will take place making it a pride to the black race. It will compete with the likes of Dubai
8. Finally, I also saw this fine gentleman coming back to lead his region a score year after the 18 months.
The reservation I have about this dream:
1. Does it mean we shall have an interruption of this longest run of Democratic government
2. Must the interventionist come from Hausa-Fulani
3. How can it be that we shall have a change of leadership of this sort without bloodletting
4. Is it really possible for such a regime to have one voice support from Nigerians
5. Will this dream come true
Re: Dream Of A Coup In 9ja, I Reject It In The Name Of FRESHAIR by Topgainer: 1:54pm On Jun 08, 2017
The 'dream' Nigeria structure will make most political office unattractive to those who contest for the sole aim of stealing public funds.
Re: Dream Of A Coup In 9ja, I Reject It In The Name Of FRESHAIR by Nobody: 6:40am On Jul 31, 2017
Double post
Re: Dream Of A Coup In 9ja, I Reject It In The Name Of FRESHAIR by Nobody: 6:41am On Jul 31, 2017
What's you reject in the name of fresh air?
undecided
Are you an atheist if I may ask?
I really enjoyed this thread of yours https://www.nairaland.com/1479564/avoid-these-nigerian-ghanian-pastors because its true but one shouldn't reject God because of false prophets. There are true ones too. The best thing is to know God personally. Our pastors should only be guides/shepherds to us not mini gods.

(1) (Reply)

Arrested INEC Officer Confesses: How We Rigged Anambra Poll / 217 Foreigners Granted Nigerian Citizenship / Names Gov. Rauf Aregbesola Calls His Administration Programs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.