Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,132 members, 7,811,197 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:09 AM

Still Married To My Husband But I Dont Love Him Anymore - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Still Married To My Husband But I Dont Love Him Anymore (6413 Views)

Help! I Don't Know Him Anymore. / I Love My Husband But He Is Not Romantic / 3 Years Together And I'm Not Feeling Him Anymore (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Still Married To My Husband But I Dont Love Him Anymore by dorben: 3:28pm On Nov 19, 2013
AM MARRIED TO HIM AND WE HAVE TWO LUVLY KIDS.AND HE IS MY FIRST AND ONLY LOVE,BUT I REALIZE I NO LONGER LOVE HIM because HE CHEATED ON ME LAST YEAR.BUT HE STILL LOVE AND CARE FOR ME PLS ANY HELP ON WHAT TO DO.DIVORCE IS NOT AN OPTION.I JUST NEED HELP.
Re: Still Married To My Husband But I Dont Love Him Anymore by Nobody: 3:33pm On Nov 19, 2013
Since divorce is out of the question,there is really nothing you can do but to look at d brighter Side of ur marriage.You love ur husband,what you are feeling currently is betrayal

3 Likes

Re: Still Married To My Husband But I Dont Love Him Anymore by Adesam01(m): 3:36pm On Nov 19, 2013
Madam, If you are a Christian I will advice you go back to God in prayer to forgive your husband for his wrong doing and forgive you for failing to forgive your husband, then pray that God should restore your marriage.

You cannot love without first of all forgiving.

God bless you, your family and restore your marriage in Jesus name.

2 Likes

Re: Still Married To My Husband But I Dont Love Him Anymore by ammyluv2002(f): 3:46pm On Nov 19, 2013
It happens, don't think is new. U have to renew your love, think of the things that made you fall for him the 1st time. Go out more often, spend quality time together maybe during this hols if your kids are mature, take them to your mums so you can spend time with him alone. Search the net on tips to lasting relationship. Try to let go of all his wrongs and focus more on his good qualities. If he's not doing anything right, talk to him about it then above all work on your s*x life, do new stuff, try some crazy styles with him lol (Google is your friend) Lastly, prayer is the key!

Btw, hope say you no get some pictures of your EX for your head if yes, delete them sharply grin

4 Likes

Re: Still Married To My Husband But I Dont Love Him Anymore by Dubemkelly(m): 4:47pm On Nov 19, 2013
This marriage we r talking abt here,u hv entered so work on it besides d issue u highlighted aint much of a biggie,for d sake of d luvly kid,stick around n rekindle dt luv cos its in u n all abt u
Re: Still Married To My Husband But I Dont Love Him Anymore by mencade6: 5:51pm On Nov 19, 2013
dorben: AM MARRIED TO HIM AND WE HAVE TWO LUVLY KIDS.AND HE IS MY FIRST AND ONLY LOVE,BUT I REALIZE I NO LONGER LOVE HIM because HE CHEATED ON ME LAST YEAR.BUT HE STILL LOVE AND CARE FOR ME PLS ANY HELP ON WHAT TO DO.DIVORCE IS NOT AN OPTION.I JUST NEED HELP.
the help is this, because he cheated on u, u dont love him anymore? What did God say aboout forgiveness? Come on, if u dont want to regret for allowing another woman to take over ur position, then do d right thing.
Re: Still Married To My Husband But I Dont Love Him Anymore by Nobody: 6:18pm On Nov 19, 2013
ammyluv2002: talk to him about it then above all work on your s*x life, do new stuff, try some crazy styles with him lol (Google is your friend) grin
no be you !!!!!!!!!!! grin
Re: Still Married To My Husband But I Dont Love Him Anymore by Nobody: 6:35pm On Nov 19, 2013
All these advice go hard to follow

Sorry your husband cheated. Time will surely heal you, take it easy

1 Like

Re: Still Married To My Husband But I Dont Love Him Anymore by Stillstan(m): 7:13pm On Nov 19, 2013
Dear its a pity...bUt their are some basic facts women should get to understand, naturally men are polygamous but if a man picks u out of the whole, then u are awesome...in as much as the fact that he's married, believe me he's not happy him self to have cheated on his wife so saying you don't love him is jst what ur thoughts are generating..you just need to forgive him entirely and forget whatsoever thing. That he has done to you...still respect him, spend more time with him and maybe also read books that can encourage ur mindset...all d best
Re: Still Married To My Husband But I Dont Love Him Anymore by Nosu(m): 7:38pm On Nov 19, 2013
The truth remains that u don't know wat love is. Love is more presence and evidence when the going bcomes tough and rough.
Pls take time and read 1 cor 13

Like everybody hv said, u need to leave go and forgive him. Also u need to pray for him and be by him.

Wen men mess up, women are very quick to blame the men but when u critical look into the issue they were a contributor.

I heard a statement from Bishop Oyedepo once and I adopted it. The statement he made was that he operates Advance forgiveness; Meaning he forgives before the wrong was done.
Madam forgive him and make up ur mind to love him. Love isn't feeling, love is a choice.
Re: Still Married To My Husband But I Dont Love Him Anymore by princevinco(m): 3:07am On Nov 20, 2013
@poster,

My lady, fight for your marriage. It pays you more to stay married, so learn to cultivate love for him again. There is nothing the eyes has not seen and there is nothing the eye will see that would make it shade blood instead of tears. Your marriage need reconstruction so you may need a guide. You can visit http://www.marriageevergreen.com and use the contact information there to contact me . I believe your marriage could blossom and be ever green again.
Re: Still Married To My Husband But I Dont Love Him Anymore by ewizard1: 4:29am On Nov 20, 2013
dorben: AM MARRIED TO HIM AND WE HAVE TWO LUVLY KIDS.AND HE IS MY FIRST AND ONLY LOVE,BUT I REALIZE I NO LONGER LOVE HIM because HE CHEATED ON ME LAST YEAR. BUT HE STILL LOVE AND CARE FOR ME PLS ANY HELP ON WHAT TO DO. DIVORCE IS NOT AN OPTION I JUST NEED HELP.

[size=16pt] Since the bolded still dey, wetin again? [/size]

1 Like

Re: Still Married To My Husband But I Dont Love Him Anymore by Iaz93: 8:31am On Nov 20, 2013
He cheated on you last year. Cheat on him before this year runs out.

...I promise you, you'll enter the new year loving him. That's the only way you can love him again.

Do it for the children undecided
Re: Still Married To My Husband But I Dont Love Him Anymore by ammyluv2002(f): 8:45am On Nov 20, 2013
leavestory: no be you !!!!!!!!!!! grin
na me now grin
Re: Still Married To My Husband But I Dont Love Him Anymore by Mynd44: 8:48am On Nov 20, 2013
The advice people give on NL can start world war 3
Re: Still Married To My Husband But I Dont Love Him Anymore by numericalguy(m): 9:07am On Nov 20, 2013
dorben: AM MARRIED TO HIM AND WE HAVE TWO LUVLY KIDS.AND HE IS MY FIRST AND ONLY LOVE,BUT I REALIZE I NO LONGER LOVE HIM because HE CHEATED ON ME LAST YEAR.BUT HE STILL LOVE AND CARE FOR ME PLS ANY HELP ON WHAT TO DO.DIVORCE IS NOT AN OPTION.I JUST NEED HELP.

OP, what did you do to make him cheat on you, its so easy to always want to put all the blame on other people, everyone is totally guilty except us. I want to beleive you are not a perfect human being. You probably have some of you own faults that he forgives.
I'm not making a case for men that cheat, infact I hate cheating of all forms, but some men are married to dragons in the name of wives.
For instance, do you deny him sex, nag, quarrel a lot? Are you caring, understanding, supportive etc
Re: Still Married To My Husband But I Dont Love Him Anymore by nkwachiabel(m): 9:20am On Nov 20, 2013
Iaz93: He cheated on you last year. Cheat on him before this year runs out.

...I promise you, you'll enter the new year loving him. That's the only way you can love him again.

laz omo u fit break people homes.... C advice!!!
Re: Still Married To My Husband But I Dont Love Him Anymore by Iaz93: 9:27am On Nov 20, 2013
nkwachiabel: laz omo u fit break people homes.... C advice!!!
It may sound illogical to you, but there's something to it that you don't understand. gringrin

1 Like

Re: Still Married To My Husband But I Dont Love Him Anymore by nkwachiabel(m): 9:40am On Nov 20, 2013
Iaz93: It may sound illogical to you, but there's something to it that you don't understand. gringrin
oya make us understand nw. What if she starts cheating and finds out that her husband is not good in bed cheesy
Re: Still Married To My Husband But I Dont Love Him Anymore by ammyluv2002(f): 9:56am On Nov 20, 2013
Iaz93: It may sound illogical to you, but there's something to it that you don't understand. gringrin
Mehn, cheating to get back to your husband is never the best thing to do. There are so many ways one can rebuild relationships and cheating isn't one of them
. U could get caught, u know? When that happens, how do you explain to the world? What do u even tell your God? There's what we ladies don't understand or should I say what we refuse to accept, men will always cheat if your husband happen to be among those who don't cheat then thank your stars but if he falls under this category? Deal with it ! Have you ever seen an adolescent child that doesn't get wild to an extend? Maybe just 4 out of 10 with time no be person go tell them say road no dey there lol that's how it is with men.My ppoint is, don't ever cheat on your husband just because you want to revenge his madness, it is so wrong and it doesn't make you a good woman/mother grin

2 Likes

Re: Still Married To My Husband But I Dont Love Him Anymore by Iaz93: 9:56am On Nov 20, 2013
nkwachiabel: oya make us understand nw. What if she starts cheating and finds out that her husband is not good in bed cheesy
She shouldn't start cheating. She should cheat just once.
Re: Still Married To My Husband But I Dont Love Him Anymore by Iaz93: 9:59am On Nov 20, 2013
ammyluv2002: Mehn, cheating to get back to your husband is never the best thing to do. There are so many ways one can rebuild relationships and cheating isn't one of them
. U could get caught, u know? When that happens, how do you explain to the world? What do u even tell your God? There's what we ladies don't understand or should I say what we refuse to accept, men will always cheat if your husband happen to be among those who don't cheat then thank your stars but if he falls under this category? Deal with it ! Have you ever seen an adolescent child that doesn't get wild to an extend? Maybe just 4 out of 10 with time no be person go tell them say road no dey there lol that's how it is with men.My ppoint is, don't ever cheat on your husband just because you want to revenge his madness, it is so wrong and it doesn't make you a good woman/mother grin
gringrin
If she wants to love her husband again, she has to cheat. Just once. wink
I know what I'm saying grinundecided

1 Like

Re: Still Married To My Husband But I Dont Love Him Anymore by nkwachiabel(m): 10:02am On Nov 20, 2013
Iaz93: gringrin
If she wants to love her husband again, she has to cheat. Just once. wink
I know what I'm saying grinundecided
lols. If u c ur wife cheating what will you do??
Re: Still Married To My Husband But I Dont Love Him Anymore by unmask: 10:24am On Nov 20, 2013
@op....there is something called an open relationship.....talk with your husband and tell him you would like to have an open relationship.....you bring in men, he brings in women.....you could also try lesbianism heard its good (the sea of voluptuous kegs caressing and......)sorry....getting carried away, where was I

.......okay......keep an open relationship that way no one will feel cheated....try it, it just might be what could save your marriage.....

........you should also consider divorce unlike everyone trying to get you to save your marriage, I can assure you you would be unhappy for life if you remain with the man....
Re: Still Married To My Husband But I Dont Love Him Anymore by dorben: 10:28am On Nov 20, 2013
thanks for all your advice,i can neva cheat on him.he is the only man i have eva kwn. thanks again for all your contribution aqnd i pray God will give me the heart to love him again.
Re: Still Married To My Husband But I Dont Love Him Anymore by ammyluv2002(f): 10:28am On Nov 20, 2013
unmask: @op....there is something called an open relationship.....talk with your husband and tell him you would like to have an open relationship.....you bring in men, he brings in women.....you could also try lesbianism heard its good (the sea of voluptuous kegs caressing and......)sorry....getting carried away, where was I

.......okay......keep an open relationship that way no one will feel cheated....try it, it just might be what could save your marriage.....

........you should also consider divorce unlike everyone trying to get you to save your marriage, I can assure you you would be unhappy for life if you remain with the man....
unmask? ?? unmask yourself pls grin
Re: Still Married To My Husband But I Dont Love Him Anymore by Iaz93: 10:32am On Nov 20, 2013
nkwachiabel: lols. If u c ur wife cheating what will you do??
If? Till then! grin
Re: Still Married To My Husband But I Dont Love Him Anymore by charles316: 10:58am On Nov 20, 2013
@op,my single colleague wants your man since u no longer want him
Re: Still Married To My Husband But I Dont Love Him Anymore by Nobody: 11:04am On Nov 20, 2013
Iaz93: He cheated on you last year. Cheat on him before this year runs out.

oh boy eh! See advise! undecided
Re: Still Married To My Husband But I Dont Love Him Anymore by Rita30: 11:24am On Nov 20, 2013
Well, 9 out of every 10 mariage is in ur shoes. Be the African woman, pretend as if everytin is okay and keep working it out. Mariage is alot of work whether u like it or yes
Re: Still Married To My Husband But I Dont Love Him Anymore by Iaz93: 12:08pm On Nov 20, 2013
booqee: oh boy eh! See advise! undecided
Priceless, right? cheesy
Re: Still Married To My Husband But I Dont Love Him Anymore by Nobody: 12:31pm On Nov 20, 2013
Iaz93: Priceless, right? cheesy
i pray! undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

Female Climax And Male Ejaculation Which One Sweet Pass. / Africa S€x Story : [story] Unfulfilled Promises Episode 1 To 10 / Our Experiences With Foreign Women-the Nigerian Men Version

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.