Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,306 members, 7,808,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:05 AM

[THREAD CLOSED] - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / [THREAD CLOSED] (1554 Views)

Thread Closed :( / thread closed / Thread Closed. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

[THREAD CLOSED] by whiteroses(f): 5:13pm On Nov 19, 2013
Thead closed by OP, you are ever so kind to listen and advice kiss
Re: [THREAD CLOSED] by Nobody: 6:46pm On Nov 19, 2013
Are you a learner?

Well that's kinda strange, how could a guy leave home come back 1am everyday? It is that he clubs every or abi na gbana he dey sell ni.

Anyway hope aint the same guy that u are doing papers stuff, look b4 u leap. This could be daylight robbery. I think in your mind you already know this guy doesn't love either just wanna be lickin then till he gets wat he wants then his off. Its even obvious or can't u see.

Aint there better guys out there that can treat u better? No matter how busy a guy he will definately call the girl he loves.

In conclusion, you are an adult and you know what to do and what is right for you.

The decision is yours
Re: [THREAD CLOSED] by HisRib(f): 6:58pm On Nov 19, 2013
It's so easy for people looking from the outside to judge you, but I definitely understand your pain. I have never been in this kind of situation, but my advice to you is, break it off with him. Don't sleep with him or do him any other favors.

Tell him you're tired of being treated poorly and have decided to discontinue the relationship. Find a hobby you like and keep yourself busy/occupied until the right man comes.

I know it's easier said than done, but you'll be okay. Be strong. Know your worth! You deserve better!
Re: [THREAD CLOSED] by whiteroses(f): 7:03pm On Nov 19, 2013
^^ Thanks
@Faakay not doing papers for anyone but you are right bro if you love someone truely you'll want to go home and see them, he is still in same town and its just another friends house, not an office or a job if you miss someone you'll call, it used to be that way before slowly became worse now my eyes are cleared cool

1 Like

Re: [THREAD CLOSED] by musaajebor(m): 7:08pm On Nov 19, 2013
So now u r available for another relationship abi? PM me ur ping for a superb hangout.don't dull.
Re: [THREAD CLOSED] by Nobody: 7:40pm On Nov 19, 2013
This sounds like a tale from our South African partner. Those who have the gift of investigation should please do.
Re: [THREAD CLOSED] by MagicBishop: 7:51pm On Nov 19, 2013
whiteroses: Dear NL'ers I have been dating for a while we broke up and I moved out but we got back together and I thought maybe we were having problems because we are always in each others face 24/7 so I moved out, one thing noticeable when we co-habitate was that he was never home, he'd leave the house between 7am to 10amand return at 1am etc but I knew he was always with his friends and yeye business partners if anyone knows what i mean but I never complained at least that's his life he's the boss of it, I go to uni twice a week and the rest i'm glazing bathroom, dropping and collecting from drycleaners, cooking etc. I dint complain because somedays he wont go out and we spend the whole day together.
Now that I live alone I realize how single I was shocked because I never see this dude and he never calls (remember i would think he's with friends so we never communicate when he's away from home) So when he's returning home at 1am ish he'll come and pick me and dance all the gangnam style of this world on my own precious body!
One day I realized that i'm always at my house alone missing him with no communication whatsoever and I thought this is scammery, I have been duped, please am I tripping cos I am not talking to him now but he says i'm tripping and we just need few adjustments. Any advice well appreciated please because I could say ok and continue to be a mugu but also dont want to be tripping and end my own relationship with my temper which is very short so I will like to know how other girls will react is this a no no for you?

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=All+this+while+he+has+been+banging+my+pussy+silly+for+free

OP, I feel you that's why I posted this link to help you get through

Take care
Re: [THREAD CLOSED] by Nobody: 8:00pm On Nov 19, 2013
i hate to see this but whiteroses, i'm very sorry, you're sick
Re: [THREAD CLOSED] by whiteroses(f): 8:07pm On Nov 19, 2013
Magic Bishop:

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=All+this+while+he+has+been+banging+my+pussy+silly+for+free

OP, I feel you that's why I posted this link to help you get through

Take care

lol your very funny

HisRib: It's so easy for people looking from the outside to judge you, but I definitely understand your pain. I have never been in this kind of situation, but my advice to you is, break it off with him. Don't sleep with him or do him any other favors.

Tell him you're tired of being treated poorly and have decided to discontinue the relationship. Find a hobby you like and keep yourself busy/occupied until the right man comes.

I know it's easier said than done, but you'll be okay. Be strong. Know your worth! You deserve better!

thank you!
Re: [THREAD CLOSED] by Dubemkelly(m): 8:09pm On Nov 19, 2013
Yahoo boy no laptop -YBNL. Think girl!
Re: [THREAD CLOSED] by Nobody: 9:11pm On Nov 19, 2013
One sentence------ break it off. He obviously don't care about you. No matter how much you're pained, just let him and move on
Re: [THREAD CLOSED] by baralatie(m): 9:20pm On Nov 19, 2013
HisRib: It's so easy for people looking from the outside to judge you, but I definitely understand your pain. I have never been in this kind of situation, but my advice to you is, break it off with him. Don't sleep with him or do him any other favors.

supported
Re: [THREAD CLOSED] by borie4u(m): 9:33pm On Nov 19, 2013
whiteroses: Dear NL'ers I have been dating for a while we broke up and I moved out but we got back together and I thought maybe we were having problems because we are always in each others face 24/7 so I moved out, one thing noticeable when we co-habitate was that he was never home, he'd leave the house between 7am to 10amand return at 1am etc but I knew he was always with his friends and yeye business partners if anyone knows what i mean but I never complained at least that's his life he's the boss of it, I go to uni twice a week and the rest i'm glazing bathroom, dropping and collecting from drycleaners, cooking etc. I dint complain because somedays he wont go out and we spend the whole day together.
Now that I live alone I realize how single I was shocked because I never see this dude and he never calls (remember i would think he's with friends so we never communicate when he's away from home) So when he's returning home at 1am ish he'll come and pick me i feel its just me being taken advantaged of?
One day I realized that i'm always at my house alone missing him with no communication whatsoever and I thought this is scammery, I have been duped, please am I tripping cos I am not talking to him now but he says i'm tripping and we just need few adjustments. Any advice well appreciated please because I could say ok and continue to be a mugu but also dont want to be tripping and end my own relationship with my temper which is very short so I will like to know how other girls will react is this a no no for you?
I think u need to ask urself if u can live with someone who is never really dia for u. Are u really sure u know this guy? what will keep him till 1am in the morning and what does he really do for a living? Does he always call those time that he is late to tell u why? If all this questions are no then u really need to wake up and smell the roasted Pomo.
Re: [THREAD CLOSED] by Nobody: 10:56pm On Nov 19, 2013
"I can't believe that, I am fool again!.... I thought this love would never end, how was I to know?...." *In Westlife voice.* Damn! I miss those guys.
Re: [THREAD CLOSED] by whiteroses(f): 11:11pm On Nov 19, 2013
borie4u:
I think u need to ask urself if u can live with someone who is never really dia for u. Are u really sure u know this guy? what will keep him till 1am in the morning and what does he really do for a living? Does he always call those time that he is late to tell u why? If all this questions are no then u really need to wake up and smell the roasted Pomo.

lool roasted kpomo indeed grin

thanks for ur inputs guys
Re: [THREAD CLOSED] by r231(m): 11:55pm On Nov 19, 2013
Maybe you need to find a decent guy in uni rather than running after Range Rover look over my shoulder no proof wipping cheques and swooping isiros......

The day he gets caught you are going down with him too cus you enjoying the big screen slam from currys too grin cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Help: Every Year My Gf Keep Buying Me This... For My Birthday??? / If You Are In A Relationship, Come Here! / Please Am I Weird Romancelanders?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.