Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,373 members, 7,836,510 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:08 AM

How To Make Anyone Fall In Love With You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Make Anyone Fall In Love With You (1224 Views)

25 Dirty Things You Can Say To Make Anyone Want To Have Sex With You / 36 Questions That Will Make Anyone Fall In Love With You / How To Make Anyone Fall In Love With You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Make Anyone Fall In Love With You by olabello(m): 5:22pm On Jul 18, 2008
HELLO!

I have a book on this topic which I'm willing to give out to nairalanders.

IM me if you're interested via yahoo - talk2olabel

Cheers
Re: How To Make Anyone Fall In Love With You by Nobody: 5:23pm On Jul 18, 2008
pahahaha, you can't make people fall in love with you smiley
Re: How To Make Anyone Fall In Love With You by Nobody: 5:25pm On Jul 18, 2008
*yawn* Do you also have a book about how to get cops on scammers?
That's the one I need.
Re: How To Make Anyone Fall In Love With You by sistajay(f): 5:40pm On Jul 18, 2008
@ poster

Haven't you heard ' don't force it don't push it, let it happen naturally'. No book can tell you how to make anyone fall in love with you, only in la la land.
Re: How To Make Anyone Fall In Love With You by Nobody: 5:55pm On Jul 19, 2008
i ve d book on scammer
Re: How To Make Anyone Fall In Love With You by richo(m): 10:45pm On Jul 20, 2008
the only book i want is haw to print authentic hundred dollar bills in your back yard.if u hav it holla me
Re: How To Make Anyone Fall In Love With You by Nobody: 10:52pm On Jul 20, 2008
rotflmao!
Re: How To Make Anyone Fall In Love With You by Pataki: 10:56pm On Jul 20, 2008
@ Cristalz,

I have heard you. Funny my posts there has been deleted off. cheesy grin

@ Topic,
Let it be natural.
Re: How To Make Anyone Fall In Love With You by Nobody: 11:05pm On Jul 20, 2008
Shameful!

i ve d book on scammer
I prefer the number instead so I can call EFCC on all of ya
Re: How To Make Anyone Fall In Love With You by doyin13(m): 11:23pm On Jul 20, 2008
What do i need a book for. , . . . . . .u neva hear say authentic Jazzman don full London sef
Re: How To Make Anyone Fall In Love With You by Hannibal: 11:39pm On Jul 20, 2008

Re: How To Make Anyone Fall In Love With You

Anyone?? What a dumb topic!!!!
How can u make anyone(including sexual deviants, tramps, vagrants, pederasts, onanists and all sorts) fall in love with someone.
Where are the mods for crying out loud??
Re: How To Make Anyone Fall In Love With You by Chat2MeBac(f): 11:41pm On Jul 20, 2008
Hannibal:

Anyone?? What a dumb topic!!!!
How can u make anyone(including sexual deviants, tramps, vagrants, pederasts, onanists and all sorts) fall in love with someone.
Where are the mods for crying out loud??

LOL, what do u know dread? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy,

You give the man tun tun water for a whole week. Em bong to fall head, eye, teeth and nail over in love wit ya cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: How To Make Anyone Fall In Love With You by superstan(m): 11:44pm On Jul 20, 2008
Chat2MeBac:

LOL, what do u know dread? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy,

You give the man tun tun water for a whole week. Em bong to fall head, eye, teeth and nail over in love wit ya cheesy cheesy cheesy

tun tun water? (whats tun tun)  ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!!!!!!!

sometimes, a man needs to watch what he eats then. . . . . . .can't imagine eating such with my rice!!!!!

a woman does that to me, i would whack her legs when i find out.
Re: How To Make Anyone Fall In Love With You by Chat2MeBac(f): 11:50pm On Jul 20, 2008
superstan:

Tun tun water?? Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!!!!!!!
Sometimes, a man needs to watch what he eats then. . . . . . .Can't imagine eating such with ma rice!!!!!
A woman does that to me, i would whack her legs when i find out.

LOL, chillax, It was meant to humour my dearly beloved above, I am just kidding oo cheesy cheesy
Re: How To Make Anyone Fall In Love With You by Hannibal: 11:56pm On Jul 20, 2008
Chat2MeBac:

LOL, chillax, It was meant to humour my dearly beloved above, I am just kidding oo cheesy cheesy

What type of humour??
Blimey. . . . .women do this in Nigeria.
At least i saw a Nollywood actress doing that in a movie. tongue tongue tongue
Re: How To Make Anyone Fall In Love With You by Chat2MeBac(f): 12:02am On Jul 21, 2008
Hannibal:

What type of humour??
Blimey. . . . .women do this in Nigeria.
At least i saw a actress doing tNollywood hat in a movie. tongue tongue tongue

so u see, it's NOT unheard of then, tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

@topic
You cannot make anyone fall in love with you. Love is unconditional, and it "bites" even the "tough nuts" amongst us,
Re: How To Make Anyone Fall In Love With You by Hannibal: 12:08am On Jul 21, 2008
Chat2MeBac:

so u see, it's NOT unheard of then, tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

Unheard. . . . .ahn ahn . . . . not likely. grin cheesy grin
It's well practiced in Nigeria. . . . .
Women and their evil ways. . . .
When u see a man leaving his wife n kids for anutha babe. . . It's not natural. . . . . .It's a doctored incident.
Nigerian women know how to make murder smell like suicide/natural death. cheesy grin
Re: How To Make Anyone Fall In Love With You by BangBang2(m): 9:02am On Jul 21, 2008
@Poster

Are you a fucking rip-off or wat?!

Now get out of the cyber cafe and go look for a job, u BELL-END!!
Re: How To Make Anyone Fall In Love With You by Pepeye(f): 9:25am On Jul 21, 2008
BangBang!:

@Poster

Are you a fucking rip-off or what?!

ROTFLMAO!! Straight to the point… couldn’t have said it better myself,
Re: How To Make Anyone Fall In Love With You by chibaby5(f): 1:03pm On Jul 22, 2008
BangBang!:

@Poster

Are you a fucking rip-off or what?!

c'mon man!!! ya diddnt have 2 b so flippin rude gosh!!!!!!!!!!!

@post

u cnt really make someone fall in love with u but u can definitely try n u never knw, myt work for you

(1) (Reply)

The Newest And Most Outstanding Love Sms On Nairaland / How To Deal With A Selfish Teenage Boys / London Babe Thrown Out Of Husband's House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.