Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,430 members, 7,864,889 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 08:48 AM

A New Dimension To Shopping - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / A New Dimension To Shopping (486 Views)

Consumers Guide To Shopping: Dealing With Shoppers Guilt And Regret / Find Out If You Are ADDICTED To Shopping!! / What Are Your Thoughts In Regards To Shopping Online? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A New Dimension To Shopping by Oluwakin(m): 7:31pm On Nov 19, 2013
The world of shopping is fast changing. When I browsed through rubbystore.com,I discovered many stores containing many items of the world.To me there is a tilt towards online purchase where what you see online is what you get when delivered at your doorstep.Another improvement is there is option of 'Pay On Delivery' popular with Jumia and Konga.Who knows what is next? Indeed shopping is wearing a new shape.

(1) (Reply)

On A Mission To Rebrand Africa...join The Evolution / Bulk Sms Business / Why Is It Not Easy To Find A Skilled Technology Officer In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.