Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,370 members, 7,864,704 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 02:44 AM

What Are Your Thoughts In Regards To Shopping Online? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Are Your Thoughts In Regards To Shopping Online? (775 Views)

A New Dimension To Shopping / Consumers Guide To Shopping: Dealing With Shoppers Guilt And Regret / Find Out If You Are ADDICTED To Shopping!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Are Your Thoughts In Regards To Shopping Online? by bluloft: 1:36pm On May 17, 2011
Online shopping is a new technology that has been created along with the development of the Internet.   It is a convenient method of shopping and allows for a vast array of products to be at your fingertips.
As a Nigerian, what are your thoughts about it?
Do you consider yourself an online shopper?
Is it something you recommend?
What's the first thing that comes to mind when you think about shopping online?
Please feel free to speak your mind,

Bluloft
www.Bluloft.com
Re: What Are Your Thoughts In Regards To Shopping Online? by boneyone(m): 2:24pm On May 17, 2011
I just started an online shop and i have to confess judging online shopping appeal would be dicey, first i was skeptical but after getting several responses (been doing a lot of spamming and made some car stickers) by mail, phone, online chat i saw light at the end of the tunnel, but in terms of sales its been a bit poor, more annoying is when people call you and want to start haggling prices with you or some call you and expect you to have all prices and details on every product, details which they could get by reading the product information on the site.
Another draw back has been trust, considering the 'Nigerian 419' factor, i had to avoid debit/credit payments do more of pay on delivery and bank deposits. But i believe its a chain, most clients have been referrals and i believe every referral would refer some one else, you service delivery would sell you.
All that said i believe online shop has a long way to go in naija, but with internet penetration banking laws i believe it would come to stay!!!!

Poster a lil advertisement wink wink: We help individuals who need to open their online shops do so; You really dont have to leave your day job to start selling online, with a black berry, reliable suppliers, if you can afford it a weekday deliverer, you can sell from the comfort of your office while you do your day job. Is also wonderful for house wives. call/text: 08021323231

(1) (Reply)

Container Stacker/forklift For Sale Or Lease / 4 Things You Can Do On The Internet To Generate Passive Income For You / Forbes Features Nigeria's Web Startup Truspot! As Best For African Music

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.