Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,767 members, 7,862,507 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 06:24 PM

Unmerited Deliverance Part 2 - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Unmerited Deliverance Part 2 (519 Views)

Unmerited Deliverance Part 3 / Unmerited Deliverance Part 1 / What Special Unmerited Favour Have You Received From An Opposite Sex Before? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Unmerited Deliverance Part 2 by charisville: 7:21am On Nov 20, 2013
Many are the afflictions of the righteous. But the Lord delivers him out of them all. Ps 34:19

Beloved, you were created in righteousness when you became born again. Even though the believer might face afflictions, the Lord delivers him her OUT of them all. This shows that the Lord was/is with the righteous during afflictions.

Saints, we have this assurance: our daddy God is with us always. Though we walk through the valley of shadow of death, we fear no evil (affliction) for the Lord is with us (Psalm 23.4). I once asked someone, if God shows you two angels and you were told that they had been assigned to watch over you always, would your attitude change? We tend to believe more when we can see things physically. Blessed are those who have not yet seen but believe.

Beloved, believe that the Lord loves you so much,and He is willing and ready to deliver you from ALL your afflictions. And when it seems the affliction is persistent, be rest assured that your deliverance is already here. Hallelujah!

Prayer: I declare; “I am delivered from all my afflictions and troubles”. Thank You Daddy God for deliverance, in Jesus Name

Follow @charisville on twitter

Url: http://charisvillecapsules.org/unmerited-deliverance-part-2/

CVC BB Pin: 26655112

Charis Ville Capsules

(1) (Reply)

Conversation Between Ladies And Guys. / What Is Your Worst Day Like In 2013? In Every Aspect. / At What Age Is It Proper 4 A Guy To Start Dating??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.