Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,853 members, 7,956,195 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 07:33 AM

I Will Help You Make Payment In Alibaba/aliexpress - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / I Will Help You Make Payment In Alibaba/aliexpress (1093 Views)

Order From Amazon,Ebay,Alibaba,Aliexpress,1688 as low as 310/$ / "Real Screts On How To Earn 50k Weekly On Aliexpress " / How To Make Online Payment In Naira (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Will Help You Make Payment In Alibaba/aliexpress by inforesource: 8:38am On Nov 20, 2013
I have discovered that a lot of Nlanders want to purchase directly from Aliexpress using their Credit/Debit Card but are finding it difficult. While some really do not understand the Chrisvicmall processes be it direct or third-party purchase.

How do I come in, get the product you want to buy, and we will finish the rest. It simple.

Can you trust Me? 100%. In fact if you base in Lagos you can meet with me one on one. My company is legally incorporated in Nigeria and our Corporate account is with GTBank.

*What is my service charge: N200, for the first 10 interested buyers. why because of internet n time spent. (Terms changed)

This is a great way to help ourselves achieve together.

My contact details will be out if responses are high.

Thanks.
Re: I Will Help You Make Payment In Alibaba/aliexpress by Ayokunle07(m): 7:12am On Nov 30, 2013
inforesource: I have discovered that a lot of Nlanders want to purchase directly from Aliexpress using their Credit/Debit Card but are finding it difficult. While some really do not understand the Chrisvicmall processes be it direct or third-party purchase.

How do I come in, get the product you want to buy, and we will finish the rest. It simple.

Can you trust Me? 100%. In fact if you base in Lagos you can meet with me one on one. My company is legally incorporated in Nigeria and our Corporate account is with GTBank.

What is my service charge: N200, why because of internet n time spent.

Thanks.
Re: I Will Help You Make Payment In Alibaba/aliexpress by BIGGMAMA: 7:46am On Nov 30, 2013
Jiakubene@gmail.com
Re: I Will Help You Make Payment In Alibaba/aliexpress by inforesource: 9:15am On Nov 30, 2013
@Big Mama, I just sent you a message now containing my contact details.

Thanks for showing interest.

BIGG MAMA: Jiakubene@gmail.com
Re: I Will Help You Make Payment In Alibaba/aliexpress by inforesource: 9:33am On Nov 30, 2013
@Ayokunle, I have replied your message
[quote author=Ayokunle07][/quote]
Re: I Will Help You Make Payment In Alibaba/aliexpress by bishopkay: 10:14am On Nov 30, 2013
mysticalcash@gmail.com
Re: I Will Help You Make Payment In Alibaba/aliexpress by Ponybiz: 12:01pm On Nov 30, 2013
bishop kay: mysticalcash@gmail.com
do u ship frm alibaba,
Re: I Will Help You Make Payment In Alibaba/aliexpress by Ponybiz: 12:02pm On Nov 30, 2013
bishop kay: mysticalcash@gmail.com
do u ship frm alibaba,and how much do u charge,
Re: I Will Help You Make Payment In Alibaba/aliexpress by seaman007: 12:51pm On Nov 30, 2013
Seaman007@yahoo.com
Re: I Will Help You Make Payment In Alibaba/aliexpress by seaman007: 12:55pm On Nov 30, 2013
inforesource: I have discovered that a lot of Nlanders want to purchase directly from Aliexpress using their Credit/Debit Card but are finding it difficult. While some really do not understand the Chrisvicmall processes be it direct or third-party purchase.

*What is my service charge: N200, for the first 10 interested buyers. why because of internet n time spent. (Terms changed)

Thanks.

Seaman007@yahoo.com
Re: I Will Help You Make Payment In Alibaba/aliexpress by inforesource: 4:47pm On Nov 30, 2013
@Seaman007, i have replied your mail.
Re: I Will Help You Make Payment In Alibaba/aliexpress by inforesource: 4:54pm On Nov 30, 2013
Hi everyone, I think it is high time i posted my contacts details here due to my tight schedule. so you can either contact me through that or voice out what exactly you want me to do for you here.

My Whatsapp: 08094496082. with this you can reach me but if you do not have whatsapp, you can give me a shout.
Shopping online is a wonderful experience, join the boat now.
Re: I Will Help You Make Payment In Alibaba/aliexpress by Tompeters(m): 8:18pm On Nov 30, 2013
[color=#770077][/color] asekome.thomas@yahoo.com
Re: I Will Help You Make Payment In Alibaba/aliexpress by inforesource: 6:50pm On Dec 01, 2013
@Tompeters, I don't see any need quoting me. Why others quoted was because I didn't drop my contact. Now I drop my contact, I believe anybody who is serious about this should contact me or drop your comment here.

Thanks.
Tompeters: [color=#770077][/color] asekome.thomas@yahoo.com
Re: I Will Help You Make Payment In Alibaba/aliexpress by Nobody: 9:44pm On Dec 01, 2013
Try and make it clear, You made mention of Payment' if am Right?? Just payment?
Re: I Will Help You Make Payment In Alibaba/aliexpress by inforesource: 8:46am On Dec 02, 2013
@pastorPETER, good question. I make payment for your order, send it Chrisvicmall, follow up the order until it reaches you here in Nigeria. What I'm doing is just helping buyers, who has no experience or time to make order online.
pastorPETER: Try and make it clear, You made mention of Payment' if am Right?? Just payment?
Re: I Will Help You Make Payment In Alibaba/aliexpress by inforesource: 8:53am On Dec 02, 2013
@Ponybiz, I think you are asking the wrong person the question. Please take time to go through the thread again.
Thanks.

Ponybiz: do u ship frm alibaba,and how much do u charge,
Re: I Will Help You Make Payment In Alibaba/aliexpress by ojuola1(f): 8:55am On Dec 02, 2013
We can help you purchase any item on Amazon US/UK,Ebay,Aliexpress,or anywhere else online.
No auction purchasing.

Subscription purchasing can be arranged but terms and conditions apply.
Call us on 2348068697770 for discussion.
Re: I Will Help You Make Payment In Alibaba/aliexpress by inforesource: 10:41am On Dec 03, 2013
@Ojuola, I hope you are not a lazy bizness man sha, why not start your own thread instead of acting like online pest.
ojuola1: We can help you purchase any item on Amazon US/UK,Ebay,Aliexpress,or anywhere else online.
No auction purchasing.

Subscription purchasing can be arranged but terms and conditions apply.
Call us on 2348068697770 for discussion.
Re: I Will Help You Make Payment In Alibaba/aliexpress by Mcleo007(m): 11:30am On Dec 03, 2013
Nice thread

(1) (Reply)

Qualıty Female Clothıng For As Low As N200. (pıctures) / Event Directory / Hotel And Restaurant Steam Cleaning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.