Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,079 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:40 AM

How To Make Online Payment In Naira - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / How To Make Online Payment In Naira (887 Views)

I Will Help You Make Payment In Alibaba/aliexpress / Buy From EBAY, Amazon - Nigeria, Pay In Naira ... With Pics / Make Online Payments On Paypal, Clickbank & Other Sites That Blacklist Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Make Online Payment In Naira by samclet(m): 9:45pm On Dec 23, 2009
Hi friends, I'm sory for bringing this my report late, it was due to the ban on me when I tried to post the paymet process link here. Anyway, it is better late than never. So, if u want me to send this link to u pls, send mail to colitrust01@yahoo.com, so I reply to you with the link because I would not want to be banned again. u can as well send free sms to any mobile phone in the world and also get a customise US phone num.
Re: How To Make Online Payment In Naira by Mruzoh1: 11:12pm On Dec 23, 2009
Your answer lies right here www.BizNaira.com all your internet business needs covered
Re: How To Make Online Payment In Naira by IMguru(m): 8:33pm On Dec 24, 2009
i'll chk out the link now
Re: How To Make Online Payment In Naira by IMguru(m): 8:36pm On Dec 24, 2009
i've chked it and it doesnt directly discuss this topic.

dont spam us. but post correctly. 10xs
Re: How To Make Online Payment In Naira by samclet(m): 11:57pm On Dec 25, 2009
I m Sory but, I did not leave d link here. I did b4 and I was banned for some days. So send mail to colintrust2010@yahoo.com and I will reply u with d link. Thanks.
Re: How To Make Online Payment In Naira by olujames(m): 7:37am On Mar 14, 2011
OnlineNaira is the way to make Naira Payments for Nigerians - http://www.onlinenaira.com.

(1) (Reply)

4 Million Loan Or Investment Urgently Needed / Nigerian Yellow Pages Ebook For Sale / New Arrivals- Automatic Fuel Pump And Rechargeable Bulbs At Your Door Step.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.