Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,216 members, 7,829,359 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:50 AM

Anambra Selections: Before OBIANO Is Kicked Out - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra Selections: Before OBIANO Is Kicked Out (583 Views)

How Gov Obiano Is Transforming Awka To A Modern City Pics Of Old And New Awka / BREAKING: Anambra Election – Obiano Is declared Winner / Willy Obiano Is APGA Anambra Guber Candidate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anambra Selections: Before OBIANO Is Kicked Out by Cuche: 11:12am On Nov 20, 2013
Against the background of wide spread irregularities and backlashing of INEC for a shoddy job done in the Anambra Selections. It is very clear the Courts will have no choice than to annul the entire election if INEC fails to do so.
But if at all, Obiano scales through and is sworn-in March 17. He doesn't need somebody to advise him that he must work very hard, I repeat, very very hard, to earn the natural love of the people of Anambra home and abroad.
First, he must detach from the ways of Mr. Peter Obi, he must not allow greed, selfishness, poor quality jobs and deceit to be the watch word of his administration.
He must pay minimum wage, give bursary and post grad. scholarship, he must create jobs and wealth for the state, he must not stiffle the cashflow within the state. He must embark on Massive road construction and gully erosion control across the State, he must work on the State Capital because Awka is a mess. He must stem Kidnapping.
He can achieve these if they allow him some time before the election is CANCELLED. And that way he will stand a chance in any credible election.
I am aware APGA is trying to reach out to other parties to accept this selection. I don't think that will work because right now I can authoritatively say that the pressure on the side of the Cancellation is taking a different shape with the US Government(I understand that some Anambrarians work with them) expressing their fears on this election and Nigeria.
Re: Anambra Selections: Before OBIANO Is Kicked Out by Nobody: 11:46am On Nov 20, 2013
Cuche: Against the background of wide spread irregularities and backlashing of INEC for a shoddy job done in the Anambra Selections. It is very clear the Courts will have no choice than to annul the entire election if INEC fails to do so.
But if at all, Obiano scales through and is sworn-in March 17. He doesn't need somebody to advise him that he must work very hard, I repeat, very very hard, to earn the natural love of the people of Anambra home and abroad.
First, he must detach from the ways of Mr. Peter Obi, he must not allow greed, selfishness, poor quality jobs and deceit to be the watch word of his administration.
He must pay minimum wage, give bursary and post grad. scholarship, he must create jobs and wealth for the state, he must not stiffle the cashflow within the state. He must embark on Massive road construction and gully erosion control across the State, he must work on the State Capital because Awka is a mess. He must stem Kidnapping.
He can achieve these if they allow him some time before the election is CANCELLED. And that way he will stand a chance in any credible election.
I am aware APGA is trying to reach out to other parties to accept this selection. I don't think that will work because right now I can authoritatively say that the pressure on the side of the Cancellation is taking a different shape with the US Government(I understand that some Anambrarians work with them) expressing their fears on this election and Nigeria.

US government ke? Bros abeg go take panadol ur fever is quite high
Re: Anambra Selections: Before OBIANO Is Kicked Out by 99100(m): 12:00pm On Nov 20, 2013
We are talking of Anambrarians and their choice of candidate/leader as shown by d apparently flawless election and u are here telling us what US said and want.Arrant nonsense!!
US my foot!
#Recently there was total govt shutdown in d so called US#cry
U need a brain relaxant.
Re: Anambra Selections: Before OBIANO Is Kicked Out by Cuche: 12:41pm On Nov 20, 2013
99/100:
We are talking of Anambrarians and their choice of candidate/leader as shown by d apparently flawless election
and u are here telling us what US said and want.Arrant nonsense!!
US my foot!
#Recently there was total govt shutdown in d so called US#cry
U need a brain relaxant.
Mr. Olisah Metuh,
Why do you always see black and call it white. Is it part of Publicity Job at the PDP? Say the truth for once in your life

(1) (Reply)

…APGA Candidate Actually Polled 91,740 - Fejiro Oliver / Eze Goes To School. / Corrupt Politicians Defecting Is Welcomed As A Good Development?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.