Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,243 members, 7,815,334 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:00 AM

When God Leads You To The Edge Of A Cliff - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / When God Leads You To The Edge Of A Cliff (3284 Views)

Ramlocator: An App That Leads You Where The Sallah Rams Are / How Do You Know When God Speaks To You / How Can You Cut Your Hand/eye That Leads You To Sin? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When God Leads You To The Edge Of A Cliff by manmustwac(m): 2:52am On Jul 19, 2008
When God leads you to the edge of the cliff, trust Him fully and let go, only 1 of 2 things will happen, either He'll catch you when you fall, or He'll teach you how to fly! 'The power of one sentence! God is going to shift things around for you today and let things work in your favor. God closes doors no man can open & God opens doors no man can close. If you need God to open some doors for you, send this to all your friends including me. , Have a blessed day and remember to be a blessing

Add comments please
Re: When God Leads You To The Edge Of A Cliff by SeanT21(f): 5:14am On Jul 19, 2008
God is always there doing hard times. He never leaves You nor Forsakes You. You can always trust in him.

Jer 29:11 (NIV) "For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."

Blessings to everyone and remember to share your blessings.
Re: When God Leads You To The Edge Of A Cliff by naomijt(f): 9:40am On Jul 19, 2008
And what is the meaning of this? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: When God Leads You To The Edge Of A Cliff by olabowale(m): 2:23pm On Jul 19, 2008
@manmustwac: What about the one that Satan, the Devil in evil, devoid of any good led to the cliff? Is that one not worse condition, than when God leads to the edge of the cliff? But the third alternative is that God may let you fall since you may be a bad human being. God chosen way to cut you off. Leaving you to get hurt or kill you.

@SeanT21:
« #1 on: Today at 05:14:21 AM »
God is always there doing hard times. He never leaves You nor Forsakes You. You can always trust in him.

Then why the person on the cross cried out, "My God, my God, why has thou forsaken me?" Big question concerning many issues. Trinity included.
Re: When God Leads You To The Edge Of A Cliff by AKO1(m): 2:29pm On Jul 19, 2008
Some people wont just stay where they belong. . . . . .
Re: When God Leads You To The Edge Of A Cliff by manmustwac(m): 5:04pm On Jul 19, 2008
naomijt:

And what is the meaning of this? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
to have faith in God

(1) (Reply)

Jesus Lied / Is Long Bears Part Of Islamic Uniform? / Atheist Are Worse Than Satanist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.