Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,214 members, 7,829,347 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:46 AM

5 Popular Bus Stops Within Abuja - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / 5 Popular Bus Stops Within Abuja (42689 Views)

Mention The Funniest Bus-stops You've Ever Heard / 20 Most Dangerous Bus Stops To Avoid In Lagos And Why / Dangerous Bus-stops In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Popular Bus Stops Within Abuja by zicoraads: 10:04pm On Mar 28, 2019
Twoclans:
All those people naming Zuba and all those other places. May God help you. The OP said bustops in Abuja not in the FCT. They are two different things.
Well, most people usually refer to anything outside of Abuja as Abuja anyway. The FCT distinction is not very clear to a lot of people.
Re: 5 Popular Bus Stops Within Abuja by Twoclans(f): 10:52pm On Mar 28, 2019
zicoraads:

Well, most people usually refer to anything outside of Abuja as Abuja anyway. The FCT distinction is not very clear to a lot of people.

That is true sha,i am sure some people think Suleja or ZUba is Abuja.

Guy how far it's nice to see you come out from Ashawo thread and get some fresh air.

2 Likes

Re: 5 Popular Bus Stops Within Abuja by zicoraads: 11:01pm On Mar 28, 2019
Twoclans:

Guy how far it's nice to see you come out from Ashawo thread and get some fresh air.
Lol.

Some would even refer to Karu or even Masaka as Abuja.

Come out? Don't I come out? grin

You sound like that's the only thread I'm on. cheesy
Re: 5 Popular Bus Stops Within Abuja by Martin0(m): 7:33am On Mar 29, 2019
Twoclans:

abeg them don stop to dey protest for that road! and again I nor go advice anybody to go live for that dead zone called zuba oo! my last time I was there I have no choice than to move to Dobi Kutunku! another dead zone but manageable!

wait oo how una take dey stay sef eh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Caleb Obari-Mark, Missing Nigerian Student In Ukraine: Parents Cry Out / Container Ship Blocking Suez Canal Is Free After 6 Days / Picture Of Ilorin-jebba-mokwa Road Completed By Pmb

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.