Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,356 members, 7,815,756 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:46 PM

Cetelis Paribus, I Will Marry You If... - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Cetelis Paribus, I Will Marry You If... (1596 Views)

A Must Read For The Married Couples And Those Who Will Marry Soon / Some Nigerian Men And Their Popular "I Will Marry U Syndrome" / Make A Man Marry You Using 3 Simple Techniques (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cetelis Paribus, I Will Marry You If... by shitshappen(m): 10:12pm On Nov 20, 2013
Every man wants a God fearing wife, ability to care for the home front, hard working, good looking, blah blah and blah.
In view of the recent changes in societal norm I think we should add ability to play soccer (PES or FIFA).
Every game lover knows how frustrating it is if you have a woman that hates video games. The only thing keeping mine from shattering my console according to her is the cost.
So I have decided, ' show me a woman that likes video games as much as I do and I will marry her' Cetelis paribus .
P.S. I have seen one already but she she's married to my only brother.
Re: Cetelis Paribus, I Will Marry You If... by shitshappen(m): 10:14pm On Nov 20, 2013

Re: Cetelis Paribus, I Will Marry You If... by okirewaju(f): 10:17pm On Nov 20, 2013
U cant be OP and FTC at the same time,its illegal angry
Re: Cetelis Paribus, I Will Marry You If... by shitshappen(m): 10:35pm On Nov 20, 2013
It doesn't count, I'm still the Op. So that makes you FTC
Re: Cetelis Paribus, I Will Marry You If... by Nobody: 7:06am On Nov 26, 2013
I
Like video games , I don't fancy soccer but can watch it if I have nothing else important to do (that's sleeping,lolz)
But but ......but
But I want to marry an oyibo man and ure not oyibo
Re: Cetelis Paribus, I Will Marry You If... by Nobody: 11:38am On Nov 26, 2013
Just informed my babe yesterday how important it is for her to learn PES as I won't give up on it even as an old man.
Re: Cetelis Paribus, I Will Marry You If... by shitshappen(m): 5:08pm On Nov 30, 2013
[color=#006600][/color]
andyallor: I
Like video games , I don't fancy soccer but can watch it if I have nothing else important to do (that's sleeping,lolz)
But but ......but
But I want to marry an oyibo man and ure not oyibo

Try learning it you will enjoy it, trust me it's a very big plus on your 'marriage CV'
*winks*
Re: Cetelis Paribus, I Will Marry You If... by shitshappen(m): 5:11pm On Nov 30, 2013
[color=#006600][/color]
Dominiquez: Just informed my babe yesterday how important it is for her to learn PES as I won't give up on it even as an old man.

Bros I wish I cud get a woman like that, I feel a bit jealous each time I see my brother's wife trash him in PES 13. G
Re: Cetelis Paribus, I Will Marry You If... by Nobody: 6:25pm On Nov 30, 2013
shits_happen: [color=#006600][/color]

Bros I wish I cud get a woman like that, I fill a bit jealous each time I see my brother's wife trash him in PES 13.

Re: Cetelis Paribus, I Will Marry You If... by ferhyntorlah(f): 9:02am On Dec 01, 2013
PES 13- Pro Evolution Soccer 13 AKA World Soccer. Hmmmmm!

I love playing games except soccer/football games; I find them kinda boring and draining; I do watch football but playing the game version doesn't fancy me. I prefer action/fighting and treasure hunting games.

Maybe because I grew up with brothers, who loved games back then; so I guess they infected me with the game loving bug.

I remember bros telling daddy to get him GameBoy, Nitendo console, game catridges etc.

Mehn! I remember them Street Fighter characters- Ken, with his fighting slogan-adoo Ken, adooo Ken, showwwww u Ken, Ryan, Zangif, Chung Li, Mbison, Blanka etc.

I can't remember them Mortal Kombat characters because we didn't have the catridge but only borrowed it.

What of Mario both on GameBoy and Nitendo? I remember the days my bros defeated all the characters in Street Fighter(just him against the computer controlled characters instead of playing against a human opponent).

At the end of the game, we would get to know how the winning character later turned out.

So when I get married, I will play video games with my boo and will even try to defeat him!
Re: Cetelis Paribus, I Will Marry You If... by RoyalRoy(m): 9:55am On Dec 01, 2013
ferhyntorlah: PES 13- Pro Evolution Soccer 13 AKA World Soccer. Hmmmmm!

I love playing games except soccer/football games; I find them kinda boring and draining; I do watch football but playing the game version doesn't fancy me. I prefer action/fighting and treasure hunting games.

Maybe because I grew up with brothers, who loved games back then; so I guess they infected me with the game loving bug.

I remember bros telling daddy to get him GameBoy, Nitendo console, game catridges etc.

Mehn! I remember them Street Fighter characters- Ken, with his fighting slogan-adoo Ken, adooo Ken, showwwww u Ken, Ryan, Zangif, Chung Li, Mbison, Blanka etc.

I can't remember them Mortal Kombat characters because we didn't have the catridge but only borrowed it.

What of Mario both on GameBoy and Nitendo? I remember the days my bros defeated all the characters in Street Fighter(just him against the computer controlled characters instead of playing against a human opponent).

At the end of the game, we would get to know how the winning character later turned out.

So when I get married, I will play video games with my boo and will even try to defeat him!

Nice one Feyintola.

I am not a game freak as I rarely stay indoors. And having a PES playing skills wont come as a criteria for my ideal W2B.

But if she loves soccer......the live one.....and she can sit with me 90minutes to cheer up Manchester United on weekends then I will say........

will you marry me to her than a lady who hates or doesn't have any idea of soccer.
Re: Cetelis Paribus, I Will Marry You If... by shitshappen(m): 11:07pm On Dec 14, 2013
[color=#006600][/color]
ferhyntorlah: PES 13- Pro Evolution Soccer 13 AKA World Soccer. Hmmmmm!

Believe me it's a big + (plus) gone are the days when video games are for kids. Now everyone both young and old enjoy playing it. I read of an old granny that completed God of war. Like I said your boo will enjoy marrying you if you really enjoy video games. Plus you have something to keep him busy at home.
Re: Cetelis Paribus, I Will Marry You If... by avuekwe(f): 12:15pm On Jul 19, 2014
Honey, put on the gen. U must teach me how to play video game today. I want to be ur game mate for life

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

A Story Of Abuse / How I Lost N20000 Today / You Should Thank Your Friends If They Have Done These 15 Things...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.