Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,836 members, 7,810,214 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:10 AM

Make A Man Marry You Using 3 Simple Techniques - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Make A Man Marry You Using 3 Simple Techniques (4209 Views)

A 86 Year Old Man Marry A 26 Year Old Girl / I won't marry you cos your mother has "Cancer" / Get Pregnant Then I'll Marry You! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Make A Man Marry You Using 3 Simple Techniques by mannan19690: 9:45am On Jun 20, 2012
Are you ready for the next level of your long term relationship but not sure about your partner as he dint propose you yet. If you are in this situation like many women then to make a man marry you must read this article.

Women feel frustrated to wait too long for his partner to be ready for commitment but in reality to make a man marry you can take some action to make things work and naturally without pressurizing him make him ready for marriage.

You need to some simple research around you to see the personality traits men do fall for. From my own experience I did the same and I got married to the man of my dreams and we are expecting out first child soon. I want to share these secret steps with you too so that you also can make a man marry you.

Pressuring a guy will never be useful if you want to make a man marry you. A relationship should be supportive and comfortable zone for both of you. So if you really want to share your feelings with your man then simply tell and express that how much happy you are with him and you cannot imagine being with someone else. It gives enough hints to a man without being too obvious.

Usually a couple when wants to settle down it is not only considered to be the relationship’s turning point but also their life’s turning point. In my life I supported my husband when he wanted to change his career path and I also complimented and encouraged for his actions. I tried to make him feel good about himself and make him feel assured that I will always support him. Men do need ego boost by nature which makes them feel good and encourage them to take new steps in their life.

Threat him as your hero or king of your kingdom and surely you will be his queen. You need to define the qualities of a good wife and life partner and enhance them accordingly. Try to complement each other. To understand your man and be her queen is a tough task but trust me it’s all worth it.

Here is a wonderful strategy to make any man fall for you head over heels. Click Here to know the secrets of how to make a man marry you and how to be the ultimate guy magnet.

Girl gets ring is a system that teach you how to go from "Hello" to "I do" as fast as womanly possible EVEN He's hard to land man. Join girl gets ring system right now to get a man to marry you. http://karim1967.girlring.
net
Re: Make A Man Marry You Using 3 Simple Techniques by Bawss1(m): 1:43pm On Jun 20, 2012
Techniques for marriage?!

Dream on ladies

(1) (Reply)

Bitter Mother-in-law Writes The Wedding Invitation Letter / The Most Painful Physical Experience Any Woman Can Feel.. (pictures) / How Do We Claim Our Late Brother's Savings At Firstbank

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.