Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,944 members, 7,828,312 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:15 AM

A Graduate With NYSC- I Need Job - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / A Graduate With NYSC- I Need Job (839 Views)

Young Graduate With #100,000 / I'm A Graduate And Not Yet Employed.need A Business Idea With 500k Cash At Hand. / What Buznes Can A Graduate Do With 100k In Nigeria.precisely Akure,ondo State. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Graduate With NYSC- I Need Job by treasureboy: 10:19pm On Nov 20, 2013
Hi room mates; Like we knw getting a job after the service yr is not always easy; and considering the fact that as a man; one has so many bills to pay on daily bases. Also; starting a business is cool; but startup capital could be a major challenge.

i am a young; single; positive and dynamic youth with respect for authority and the fear of God. I am a team player and could adjust to any environment. I always try to improve and better anything or place i am involved in.

I have a degree in Political Science/Admin; an NYSC discharge certificate; A professional certificate in Project Mgt.; A certificate in Management from Nig. Institute of Management; (NIM) and a certificate in computer proficiency.

I write to inquire if you can connect or introduce me to any business or job that can engage me in Port Harcourt. I will be excited to hear from you. Pls if u can recomend or introduce me to someone who can fix me; i will so admire your help. God bless you.

Yours sincerly;
07063249904; 08188573805
Re: A Graduate With NYSC- I Need Job by treasureboy: 11:51am On Nov 21, 2013
I await ur support.

Thanks.
07063249904 08188573805
Re: A Graduate With NYSC- I Need Job by Alpha2k(m): 5:07am On Nov 22, 2013
If you can market gem stones eg. Tourmaline, you will be paid $500/sales.
we have blue & green color top grade tourmaline in stock. Other types on the way..
Call 08062408926

(1) (Reply)

Steps To Developing A Savings Culture / The Concept Of Youth Marketing: The Untapped Goldmine / What's Your Recomendation On Facebook Ads

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.