Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,751 members, 7,809,880 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:31 PM

Luanda, Angola - The 'African Miami' (pics) - Travel (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Luanda, Angola - The 'African Miami' (pics) (39209 Views)

Seun Kuti Leaks Documents Of Gov Oshiomole N17mn Trip To Miami [PICS] / Angola Set To Overtake Nigeria / What Are The 5 Most Developed Countries On The African Continent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Luanda, Angola - The 'African Miami' (pics) by AmenhotepZuid: 12:05pm On Jan 07, 2017
grin grin grin grin grin
Mkenya we're too much this side. grin grin grin grin

Re: Luanda, Angola - The 'African Miami' (pics) by AmenhotepZuid: 12:11pm On Jan 07, 2017
angry

Re: Luanda, Angola - The 'African Miami' (pics) by AmenhotepZuid: 12:17pm On Jan 07, 2017
grin

Re: Luanda, Angola - The 'African Miami' (pics) by AmenhotepZuid: 12:18pm On Jan 07, 2017
undecided undecided undecided

Re: Luanda, Angola - The 'African Miami' (pics) by PissedYagami(m): 2:51pm On Jan 07, 2017
AmenhotepZuid:
Not for a long time as the SYMBIO CITY TOWER in Centurion near Pretoria will be the tallest in Africa soon. It will kick out Durban Tower thats stands at 370m. SYMBIO CITY IS 470M TALL cry cry cry cry cry cry

Africa’s tallest skyscraper set to be taller than Empire State Building and Chicago’s Willis Tower.
cry cry cry cry cry cry cry

Construction of two office towers for the Symbio City Development in Centurion, Gauteng. Three towers are planned, 1 x 470m (110 storeys), 1 x 336m (80 storeys) and 1 x 210m (60 storeys). The two taller towers will be predominantly offices with a small retail component and the third tower will be residential. The Symbio City development will be built on and around Centurion Lake on ten hectares of land. It will be located between the Ben Schoeman Highway and and N1 Highway corridor, adjacent to the Gautrain Station. cry cry cry cry

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3pTJ2BHFVKA

It looks awesome and I am kinda jealous. Hope we come up with something taller soon sad . There is this proposed skyscraper that's around 290m, which has been approved but there are court cases, but its construction may start this march. Hope they make it 300m plus. Plus I know around 6 skyscrapers that range from 200m to anything over 300m that have been approved. But you guy are doing better
Re: Luanda, Angola - The 'African Miami' (pics) by AmenhotepZuid: 4:39pm On Jan 13, 2017
OUR AIM IS TO BE A FULLY FLEDGED 1ST WORLD COUNTRY IN 2030.
grin grin grin
By just driving from southern Cape near Cape Town to Durban along the coast you're blown away by BEAUTY. Unknown towns with stunning beauty. cool

PissedYagami:

It looks awesome and I am kinda jealous. Hope we come up with something taller soon sad . There is this proposed skyscraper that's around 290m, which has been approved but there are court cases, but its construction may start this march. Hope they make it 300m plus. Plus I know around 6 skyscrapers that range from 200m to anything over 300m that have been approved. But you guy are doing better

1 Like

Re: Luanda, Angola - The 'African Miami' (pics) by AmenhotepZuid: 12:52pm On Jan 28, 2017
Mkenya we're building NEW CITIES from SCRATCH Gauteng province alone is building 6. Here's one of them WATERFALL CITY is small now and but is projected to grow like the Joburg or Cape Town of the past grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Luanda, Angola - The 'African Miami' (pics) by AmenhotepZuid: 1:04pm On Jan 28, 2017
grin grin grin grin another new baby outside Pretoria. cry cry cry

Re: Luanda, Angola - The 'African Miami' (pics) by AmenhotepZuid: 12:06pm On Feb 18, 2017
Mkenya I can't keep with NEW DEVELOPMENTS in RSA anymore, this month there were 5 new BIG BABIES that are already on the ground.

SOUTH WEST COAST cry cry cry

Re: Luanda, Angola - The 'African Miami' (pics) by AmenhotepZuid: 12:08pm On Feb 18, 2017
EAST COAST grin

Re: Luanda, Angola - The 'African Miami' (pics) by obiaguna(m): 5:57am On Feb 25, 2017
Man. Nigeria is terribly ugly and messed up. Look how beautiful and developed other countries are and take an inward look at Nigeria. It's disheartening that a nation filled with so much natural resources and sound human capital is perpetually tied to massive suffering and backwardness. This country has suffered terrible leadership and might even fall out of the third world country rader and possibly become the scum of the earth. I weep for my country o.. People are moving to greater things.. Greater tech.. Smart start ups but all we do here is import sub standard products from China and brand ourselves as entrepreneurs. Go to school come out and start selling snacks, engaging in make up and selling one thing or the other ,none of which is actually produced here. How did we get here seriously?
Re: Luanda, Angola - The 'African Miami' (pics) by Nobody: 7:54pm On Feb 25, 2017
Constant destablisation and exploitation by the imperialist powers.

Do you know how rare it is for a world leader to die in office?

Outside of Africa it is vitually unheard of but Nigeria has had most of our leaders who try to develop the country assassinated usually with excuse of mystery illness.

Since 1998 the following leaders died mysteriously all are ones that tried to fix Nigeria:
Gen. Sani Abacha
MKO Abiola (was tipped to replace Abacha, but died on eve of his release from detention during a meeting with white US imperialists)
Yaradua
Muhammadu Buhari (Recently assassinated during his trip to white imperialist UK)

That 4 competent leaders in 18 years

obiaguna:
Man. Nigeria is terribly ugly and messed up. Look how beautiful and developed other countries are and take an inward look at Nigeria. It's disheartening that a nation filled with so much natural resources and sound human capital is perpetually tied to massive suffering and backwardness. This country has suffered terrible leadership and might even fall out of the third world country rader and possibly become the scum of the earth. I weep for my country o.. People are moving to greater things.. Greater tech.. Smart start ups but all we do here is import sub standard products from China and brand ourselves as entrepreneurs. Go to school come out and start selling snacks, engaging in make up and selling one thing or the other ,none of which is actually produced here. How did we get here seriously?
Re: Luanda, Angola - The 'African Miami' (pics) by Horus(m): 9:11pm On Mar 10, 2017

Luanda (Angola)

Luanda (Angola)
Re: Luanda, Angola - The 'African Miami' (pics) by awofe77: 8:38am On Oct 18, 2018
are u sure? country with blackout?...
choi !
Angola beat naija hands down
Re: Luanda, Angola - The 'African Miami' (pics) by Nobody: 10:51am On Nov 01, 2018
luanda is better than all nigerian cities
Re: Luanda, Angola - The 'African Miami' (pics) by candelahria(f): 3:22pm On Nov 01, 2018
Lol.I'd rather live where I know I can afford than struggle to pay 3000dollars monthly for a one-room apartment. Remember, Luanda has the highest cost of living in Africa and most Angolans don't live there.
Re: Luanda, Angola - The 'African Miami' (pics) by platypelloid: 3:55pm On Feb 03, 2019
I doubt if these pictures are in Angola!
Re: Luanda, Angola - The 'African Miami' (pics) by Cousin9999: 6:17am On Jan 19, 2021
It's beautiful. Really.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

International Cargo Flight Lands In Akanu Ibiam Airport Enugu. See Photos / Boy Returning From School Killed By Politician’s Convoy In Akwa Ibom. Photo / Planes Crashes Into The Sea In Ivory Coast During Landing, 4 Dead (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.