Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,148 members, 7,815,020 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:02 AM

Is She The Best Dressed At Peter & Lola's Wedding? - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Is She The Best Dressed At Peter & Lola's Wedding? (7459 Views)

Best And Worst Dressed At FOZ Album Launch / Best Dressed Nigerian Men In 2013 By MODE Men Magazine.. You Agree? / Best Dressed Lady At Miss Nigeria 2013? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is She The Best Dressed At Peter & Lola's Wedding? by silverdam(m): 3:59am On Nov 21, 2013
Seriously I dunno what to say about this
dressing… This lady (I dunno her name) wore this
weirdo outfit to Peter & Lola’s wedding on
Sunday..
Is she sexy, trashy or trashyCoSexy?

[url]tosinsilverdam.com/?p=5327[/url]

Re: Is She The Best Dressed At Peter & Lola's Wedding? by Justeenaleo(f): 4:27am On Nov 21, 2013
She is sexytrashycosexyconfused

2 Likes

Re: Is She The Best Dressed At Peter & Lola's Wedding? by Airforce1(m): 5:55am On Nov 21, 2013
On point if u ask me kiss kiss
Re: Is She The Best Dressed At Peter & Lola's Wedding? by fairygeh(f): 6:15am On Nov 21, 2013
Its not that bad but she's realy bleached.see those knees undecided
Re: Is She The Best Dressed At Peter & Lola's Wedding? by ednut1(m): 6:19am On Nov 21, 2013
Lady gaga

1 Like

Re: Is She The Best Dressed At Peter & Lola's Wedding? by Danhumprey: 6:38am On Nov 21, 2013
She look like a mermaid. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Is She The Best Dressed At Peter & Lola's Wedding? by Burger01(m): 6:51am On Nov 21, 2013
Just like butterfly. undecided

1 Like

Re: Is She The Best Dressed At Peter & Lola's Wedding? by niggi4life(m): 6:58am On Nov 21, 2013
She looks like a bee, i dont know y some girls just dress anyhow in the name of fashion
Re: Is She The Best Dressed At Peter & Lola's Wedding? by iamidris: 8:42am On Nov 21, 2013
I like it wink
Re: Is She The Best Dressed At Peter & Lola's Wedding? by Nobody: 8:43am On Nov 21, 2013
I think its a nice dress..she looked quite elegant in them...nothing trashy about it.i like the collar,not sure about the colour combination.
i think she,d look better with a different inner blue dress..the blue colour didnt quite suit the pink transparent outer one.

Her legs are interesting..nice pose..darker knees and legs look like she was wearing some pink socks.

lower part of her legs are supposed to be darker cos the part exposed to the sun are normally darker than unexposed so maybe its Felas yellow fever disease affecting her from too much bleaching..

Conclusion...Nice dress,nice concept but if you,ve got badly n dodgy pigmented legs like that,then that dress isnt for you.

2 Likes

Re: Is She The Best Dressed At Peter & Lola's Wedding? by IAMBREEZY: 8:50am On Nov 21, 2013
Re: Is She The Best Dressed At Peter & Lola's Wedding? by demelza: 8:51am On Nov 21, 2013
The dress alone was good without her adding her mosquito net. undecided

3 Likes

Re: Is She The Best Dressed At Peter & Lola's Wedding? by IAMBREEZY: 8:51am On Nov 21, 2013
normal
Re: Is She The Best Dressed At Peter & Lola's Wedding? by Presbulg(m): 8:54am On Nov 21, 2013
She alright, nothing 'special' about it.

Btw, did you happen to see mine? grin
Re: Is She The Best Dressed At Peter & Lola's Wedding? by Nobody: 9:07am On Nov 21, 2013
Crap! Crap!! Crap!!!
Re: Is She The Best Dressed At Peter & Lola's Wedding? by adexsimply(m): 9:37am On Nov 21, 2013
Justeenaleo: She is sexytrashycosexyconfused
Re: Is She The Best Dressed At Peter & Lola's Wedding? by granlydia(f): 9:50am On Nov 21, 2013
demelza: The dress alone was good without her adding her mosquitio net. undecided
lwkmd
Re: Is She The Best Dressed At Peter & Lola's Wedding? by Atakitisam(m): 9:57am On Nov 21, 2013
The dress its owk...........but the lady maybe is confuse
Re: Is She The Best Dressed At Peter & Lola's Wedding? by homesteady(m): 10:29am On Nov 21, 2013
The dress is beautiful! Nice concept!
Re: Is She The Best Dressed At Peter & Lola's Wedding? by alaafyn(m): 10:30am On Nov 21, 2013
read d story of escapades, survival and struggle byv3 Lagos dudes
https://www.nairaland.com/1524219/lagos-dudes-beginning/1#19689138
Re: Is She The Best Dressed At Peter & Lola's Wedding? by Nobody: 11:48am On Nov 21, 2013
Thats Yvonne Nwosu of Vonne Couture.
Re: Is She The Best Dressed At Peter & Lola's Wedding? by Danielle22(f): 12:08pm On Nov 21, 2013
She luks sexxyyy
Re: Is She The Best Dressed At Peter & Lola's Wedding? by Nobody: 3:01pm On Nov 21, 2013
beautiful!
Re: Is She The Best Dressed At Peter & Lola's Wedding? by yxizzy(f): 5:38pm On Nov 21, 2013
gbosaa: I think its a nice dress..she looked quite elegant in them...nothing trashy about it.i like the collar,not sure about the colour combination.
i think she,d look better with a different inner blue dress..the blue colour didnt quite suit the pink transparent outer one.

Her legs are interesting..nice pose..darker knees and legs look like she was wearing some pink socks.

lower part of her legs are supposed to be darker cos the part exposed to the sun are normally darker than unexposed so maybe its Felas yellow fever disease affecting her from too much bleaching..

Conclusion...Nice dress,nice concept but if you,ve got badly n dodgy pigmented legs like that,then that dress isnt for you.

She is creative, nice!!
Re: Is She The Best Dressed At Peter & Lola's Wedding? by lagcity(m): 5:56pm On Nov 21, 2013
she would not shake hands with anyone at that wedding
Re: Is She The Best Dressed At Peter & Lola's Wedding? by Waspy(m): 6:24pm On Nov 21, 2013
Why drape that fishnet on.....the undergown would have done it all
Re: Is She The Best Dressed At Peter & Lola's Wedding? by dollydolly(f): 7:27pm On Nov 21, 2013
nutty_hnic: Thats Yvonne Nwosu of Vonne Couture.
. This can't b d Yvonne Nwosu I knw. This one is thin. Mayb she lost some weight.
Re: Is She The Best Dressed At Peter & Lola's Wedding? by mamagee3(f): 7:29pm On Nov 21, 2013
Horrendous clothing. . .this is a joke!!!

1 Like

Re: Is She The Best Dressed At Peter & Lola's Wedding? by homesteady(m): 7:41pm On Nov 21, 2013
lagcity: she would not shake hands with anyone at that wedding
The mosquitoNet is not tight! There is allowance for movement of her hands
Re: Is She The Best Dressed At Peter & Lola's Wedding? by PregnantBoy(m): 10:52pm On Nov 21, 2013
gbosaa: I think its a nice dress..she looked quite elegant in them...nothing trashy about it.i like the collar,not sure about the colour combination.

You must be a fashion expert...
Re: Is She The Best Dressed At Peter & Lola's Wedding? by majalisa(m): 1:17am On Nov 22, 2013
Burger01: Just like butterfly. undecided
dat was d idea behind d design

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bracelets / Insane Shoe Designs, And I Thought Lady Gaga Was Crazy / The Importance And Benefit Of Body Massage (for Ladies Only)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.