Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,350 members, 7,836,422 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:34 AM

Help!!! His Girlfriend Is Pregnant;what Should He Do? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help!!! His Girlfriend Is Pregnant;what Should He Do? (2458 Views)

Policeman Dies In Lagos Hotel While Having Fun With His Girlfriend / (photos)... A Nairalander's Birthday Gift From His Girlfriend. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help!!! His Girlfriend Is Pregnant;what Should He Do? by chronique(m): 6:36am On Nov 21, 2013
Goodevening nairaland. Pls I need your advising. My name is chibuike. Me and my girlfriend have been doing boyfriend and girlfriend since I finshed secondary and her family know me to be a good somebody. Last month,rain was falling and we do that thing as only we was in the house. Now,she say she's not seeing that thing. She call me yesterday and tell me that she has carry pregnant for me;what do I do? Should I divorce her or send her away? I can't marry her now cos I don't have money. My uncle that promise me jamb form money has not buy form for me. He say that phcn has not pay him his money after prersident jonathan sell them. My parents cannot help me cos they don't have money. Nairaland,pls advice me;I really love this gal but don't understand what is happening now. Before we do that thing,she tell me she was safe but now,she has carry pregnant for me. Do she lie for me before?

Pls I need marture advising from you. Thanks.

Nb: pls read through all comments before posting yours.
Re: Help!!! His Girlfriend Is Pregnant;what Should He Do? by Mynd44: 6:38am On Nov 21, 2013
Don't you sell cars? Or is that a big con?

1 Like

Re: Help!!! His Girlfriend Is Pregnant;what Should He Do? by jmoore(m): 6:40am On Nov 21, 2013
grin grin

Go and tell her father, he will give you the best advice.
Re: Help!!! His Girlfriend Is Pregnant;what Should He Do? by slimthugchimee(m): 6:48am On Nov 21, 2013
Mtchwwww see idiot when you dey do you no know mtchwwww abeg who get bb pin

Re: Help!!! His Girlfriend Is Pregnant;what Should He Do? by kevoh(m): 6:53am On Nov 21, 2013
No Comment! tongue
Re: Help!!! His Girlfriend Is Pregnant;what Should He Do? by nedu2000(m): 7:00am On Nov 21, 2013
Your not ready for jamb yet,brush up on your english....happy father's day in advance,motherless babies homes dey sha

1 Like

Re: Help!!! His Girlfriend Is Pregnant;what Should He Do? by Oyetboy(m): 7:03am On Nov 21, 2013
grin grin grin I laugh in spanish grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Help!!! His Girlfriend Is Pregnant;what Should He Do? by chronique(m): 7:03am On Nov 21, 2013
grin grin grin but honestly,these are the type of threads we see on nairaland these days. Just tryna catch a lil fun;you shouldn't have burst the bubble yet.
kevoh: Previous comment removed after going through the OP's previous post. This story is as fake as hell.
Re: Help!!! His Girlfriend Is Pregnant;what Should He Do? by exqusite: 7:05am On Nov 21, 2013
Marry her na
Re: Help!!! His Girlfriend Is Pregnant;what Should He Do? by fiizznation: 7:06am On Nov 21, 2013
Re: Help!!! His Girlfriend Is Pregnant;what Should He Do? by philmimi1992(m): 7:06am On Nov 21, 2013
grin
jmoore: grin grin

grin
jmoore: grin grin

Re: Help!!! His Girlfriend Is Pregnant;what Should He Do? by Nobody: 7:07am On Nov 21, 2013
OP, you can fool some people sometimes, but not all the people all the time. Abeg you get Naija used 2003 high lander?
Re: Help!!! His Girlfriend Is Pregnant;what Should He Do? by chronique(m): 7:07am On Nov 21, 2013
Ok. Shebi you will paid for my teaching lesson? I doesn't have somebody that can paid. Phcn have not pay my uncle that I am live with.
nedu2000: Your not ready for jamb yet,brush up on your english....happy father's day in advance,motherless babies homes dey sha
Re: Help!!! His Girlfriend Is Pregnant;what Should He Do? by kevoh(m): 7:09am On Nov 21, 2013
chronique: grin grin grin but honestly,these are the type of threads we see on nairaland these days. Just tryna catch a lil fun;you shouldn't have burst the bubble yet.
Will edit my comment then, try and unqoute me.
Re: Help!!! His Girlfriend Is Pregnant;what Should He Do? by chronique(m): 7:12am On Nov 21, 2013
Rudebwoy: OP, you can fool some people sometimes, but not all the people all the time. Abeg you get Naija used 2003 high lander?
angry wetin? I say person carry pregnant for me,you dey talk highlander. Highlander kor,freelander ni... Anyways,use the telephone nos available or msg on bbm. I get toks but might be able to fix you reg if that's what you want.
Re: Help!!! His Girlfriend Is Pregnant;what Should He Do? by chronique(m): 7:14am On Nov 21, 2013
I don't understand but when I grow up,I will.
fiizznation: now this part is kinda confusing•. Is she ur wife that u want to divorce her? Anyway I understand u r a kid• {•_•} Divorce ke send her away ni»»»» so waz the difference btw the two actions u want to take?♠♠
Re: Help!!! His Girlfriend Is Pregnant;what Should He Do? by demelza: 7:20am On Nov 21, 2013
This one just escape Yaba left. undecided
Re: Help!!! His Girlfriend Is Pregnant;what Should He Do? by deltateam: 7:22am On Nov 21, 2013
When kids do what is meant for adults, there's bound to be confusion.Should you divorce her?Did you actually ask that question? Did you ever pay her dowry before? No?How do you divorce someone you were never married to.

Since you have been doing boyfriend-girlfriend. It's time to upgrade to husband-wife .Congratulations!
Re: Help!!! His Girlfriend Is Pregnant;what Should He Do? by chronique(m): 7:26am On Nov 21, 2013
deltateam: When kids do what is meant for adults, there's bound to be confusion.Should you divorce her?Did you actually ask that question? Did you ever pay her dowry before? No?How do you divorce someone you were never married to.

Since you have been doing boyfriend-girlfriend. It's time to upgrade to husband-wife .Congratulations!
ok sir.
Re: Help!!! His Girlfriend Is Pregnant;what Should He Do? by NadiaSA1(f): 7:39am On Nov 21, 2013
Congratulations oo cheesy

sorry i dont have any 'advising' for u

1 Like

Re: Help!!! His Girlfriend Is Pregnant;what Should He Do? by vizboy(m): 7:47am On Nov 21, 2013
pullout a gun and shot yourself in the head undecided
Re: Help!!! His Girlfriend Is Pregnant;what Should He Do? by Nobody: 7:47am On Nov 21, 2013
See gbagaun!
Re: Help!!! His Girlfriend Is Pregnant;what Should He Do? by patemy: 7:58am On Nov 21, 2013
I tot nairaland was a forum for serious minded people now iam begining to think otherwise with the kind of rubish lies people post here nowadays
Re: Help!!! His Girlfriend Is Pregnant;what Should He Do? by Danhumprey: 8:04am On Nov 21, 2013
chronique: Goodevening nairaland. Pls I need your advising. My name is chibuike. Me and my girlfriend have been doing boyfriend and girlfriend since I finshed secondary and her family know me to be a good somebody. Last month,rain was falling and we do that thing as only we was in the house. Now,she say she's not seeing that thing. She call me yesterday and tell me that she has carry pregnant for me;what do I do? Should I divorce her or send her away? I can't marry her now cos I don't have money. My uncle that promise me jamb form money has not buy form for me. He say that phcn has not pay him his money after prersident jonathan sell them. My parents cannot help me cos they don't have money. Nairaland,pls advice me;I really love this gal but don't understand what is happening now. Before we do that thing,she tell me she was safe but now,she has carry pregnant for me. Do she lie for me before?

Pls I need marture advising from you. Thanks.
I had thought Andyblaze's craze no get level. But see!!!!!!! grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin cheesy grin grin cheesy grin
Re: Help!!! His Girlfriend Is Pregnant;what Should He Do? by Danhumprey: 8:19am On Nov 21, 2013
fabulousfortune: See gbagaun!
Them plenty. grin grin grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Help!!! His Girlfriend Is Pregnant;what Should He Do? by Boll2010: 8:20am On Nov 21, 2013
You never sabi write story.....shey una don marry wey you wan file divorce I tire for our youth ooo
Re: Help!!! His Girlfriend Is Pregnant;what Should He Do? by Dannylux: 8:32am On Nov 21, 2013
Onye ara undecided
Re: Help!!! His Girlfriend Is Pregnant;what Should He Do? by Nobody: 8:37am On Nov 21, 2013

1 Like

Re: Help!!! His Girlfriend Is Pregnant;what Should He Do? by AbuMikey(m): 8:40am On Nov 21, 2013

So many Bloody trolls on NL gringrin

Andyblaze
God_of_music
Wazzar
Chronique

Re: Help!!! His Girlfriend Is Pregnant;what Should He Do? by 190: 8:44am On Nov 21, 2013
im happy for you cheesy

wish mine would take in for me as well embarassed
Re: Help!!! His Girlfriend Is Pregnant;what Should He Do? by Nobody: 9:15am On Nov 21, 2013
dafoq!!!!

I think the price of weed should be reviewed upwards, jobless peeps like you would retain their sanity....

leave weed for ppl that can afford rehab!
Re: Help!!! His Girlfriend Is Pregnant;what Should He Do? by Nobody: 9:27am On Nov 21, 2013
The ministry is flourishing...

(1) (2) (Reply)

When Your Girlfriend Is Snatched Under Your Nose / Juliet Ibrahim Looking Sexy At NEA Awards. / Paulkillerman To Contest For Mr. Naireland....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.