Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,219 members, 7,811,610 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:35 PM

I’ll Not Be Part Of Supplementary Election If… –nwoye - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I’ll Not Be Part Of Supplementary Election If… –nwoye (1060 Views)

Tinubu Insists On Faleke For The Kogi Supplementary Election / APC Will Only Substitute Audu For Kogi Supplementary Election - Attorney General / I Never Said I’ll Not Contest Second Term, Says Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I’ll Not Be Part Of Supplementary Election If… –nwoye by Samgreguc(m): 7:59am On Nov 21, 2013
The Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) candidate in Saturday’s governorship election, Tony Nwoye yesterday said he would not participate in the planned supplementary election by Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) if the commission refuses to cancel results in the 16 local governments it accepted had issues with voters’ register.

INEC had announced it would conduct supplementary election in some polling units across the state where results or election were cancelled.

But Nwoye, who spoke to Daily Sun yesterday said he won’t have any business with the supplementary polls if INEC refused to cancel election in the 16 local governments the commission admitted it “messed up.”

Nwoye, who himself was a victim of disenfranchisement asked INEC to explain what happened to the voters’ register used in 2011 and the one it gave the political parties few weeks to the election.

On the rumour making the rounds that some PDP members worked against the interest of the party, Nwoye said he knew his party supported him fully, adding that if anyone or group of people worked against the party, “I leave that to the person and his conscience.”

He insisted that INEC should do the needful and cancel the entire election so that it could put its house in order and conduct a credible election.

http://sunnewsonline.com/new/cover/ill-part-supplementary-election-nwoye/

Re: I’ll Not Be Part Of Supplementary Election If… –nwoye by Kingsley1000(m): 8:04am On Nov 21, 2013
Just like any'other sane person 'll not buy the idea of supplementary election.out of over 1.7million people that registered,over 1.3million people couldn't find their names and you said there aint anything fishy...hehehe people are wiser now
Re: I’ll Not Be Part Of Supplementary Election If… –nwoye by Wsdm: 8:30am On Nov 21, 2013
Could it be that Nwoye is from Osun state also?

1 Like

Re: I’ll Not Be Part Of Supplementary Election If… –nwoye by Serendipity: 8:44am On Nov 21, 2013
APC is the official opposition party.
Jonathan is interested in this election because of 2015. APGA supported him unqualifiedly and totally. And they delivered Anambra to him. So JOnathan would rather have a nascent party win this election than APC win it.

==
I think that explains why Ngige emerged third instead of second. That will further frustrate his seeking judicial redress. Or how can Nwoye top Ngige with such margin?

When did Nwoye flag off, how many supporters does he have. We live in Anambra, so we know.

==
I stand to be controverted.
==
Re: I’ll Not Be Part Of Supplementary Election If… –nwoye by Nobody: 10:08am On Nov 21, 2013
Serendipity: APC is the official opposition party.
Jonathan is interested in this election because of 2015. APGA supported him unqualifiedly and totally. And they delivered Anambra to him. So JOnathan would rather have a nascent party win this election than APC win it.

==
I think that explains why Ngige emerged third instead of second. That will further frustrate his seeking judicial redress. Or how can Nwoye top Ngige with such margin?

When did Nwoye flag off, how many supporters does he have. We live in Anambra, so we know.

==
==

Bros what do you mean by the official position? Talking about campaign I am yet to see anyone who campaign more than ifeanyi uba and if campaign should be the basis for victory then he should have won.Ngige has lost and you APC e- warriors should learn to live with that.The hate igbos have for APC far exceeds any fondness whatsoever for Ngige!! Even if the elections are held a hundred times APC would still lose.
Re: I’ll Not Be Part Of Supplementary Election If… –nwoye by Nobody: 10:10am On Nov 21, 2013
Serendipity: APC is the official opposition party.

==

==
==

Bros what do you mean by the official position? Talking about campaign I am yet to see anyone who campaign more than ifeanyi uba and if campaign should be the basis for victory then he should have won.Ngige has lost and you APC e- warriors should learn to live with that.The hate igbos have for APC far exceeds any fondness whatsoever for Ngige!! Even if the elections are held a hundred times APC would still lose.
Talking abot a nascent party I wonder between APC and APGA who should be considered nascent except the word nascent has gotten a new meaning.APC is just a few months old and is the one that should be considered nascent

1 Like

Re: I’ll Not Be Part Of Supplementary Election If… –nwoye by Nobody: 10:14am On Nov 21, 2013
Kingsley1000: Just like any'other sane person 'll not buy the idea of supplementary election.out of over 1.7million people that registered,over 1.3million people couldn't find their names and you said there aint anything fishy...hehehe people are wiser now

Bros if you like continue commenting on every thread here it would not change anything!! We told you even before the elections that we do not want APC you thought we were joking abi? BTW 700,000 names were removed for double registration and not 1.3m.The initial no was 2.4m re voters which was brought down to 1.7m voters and mind you this is across the state and not just idemili lga.

1 Like

Re: I’ll Not Be Part Of Supplementary Election If… –nwoye by AtlanticBreeze: 10:18am On Nov 21, 2013
chukwudi44:

chukwudi how much did Catholic bishops give you from their Peter Obi bribe that you want to die put for APGA matter. Ngige is bigger than APGA/Peter Obi in Anambra. Ngige is the most popular person alive in Anambra and will trounce your APGA any day and with any party
Re: I’ll Not Be Part Of Supplementary Election If… –nwoye by alexchiny: 10:27am On Nov 21, 2013
AtlanticBreeze:
chukwudi how much did Catholic bishops give you from their Peter Obi bribe that you want to die put for APGA matter. Ngige is bigger than APGA/Peter Obi in Anambra. Ngige is the most popular person alive in Anambra and will trounce your APGA any day and with any party

Now i can confirm you mentally unstable!!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: I’ll Not Be Part Of Supplementary Election If… –nwoye by Serendipity: 1:06pm On Nov 21, 2013
chukwudi44:

Talking abot a nascent party I wonder between APC and APGA who should be considered nascent except the word nascent has gotten a new meaning.APC is just a few months old and is the one that should be considered nascent
I said opposition and not position.
let me ask you. Is the fact that APC emerged third justifiable at all. Are you sure you live in Anambra? Who is Nwoye and who knows him?
Re: I’ll Not Be Part Of Supplementary Election If… –nwoye by bashydemy(m): 1:44pm On Nov 21, 2013
chukwudi44:

Bros if you like continue commenting on every thread here it would not change anything!! We told you even before the elections that we do not want APC you thought we were joking abi? BTW 700,000 names were removed for double registration and not 1.3m.The initial no was 2.4m re voters which was brought down to 1.7m voters and mind you this is across the state and not just idemili lga.
Oga, you were told several times to speak for yourself, You say you do not want APC and with all the ringing, sabotages, fraud and buying of electorates, APC still poll 92k+ you are not ashamed of yourself. are those 92k plus votes from SW? keep living in denial.

(1) (Reply)

How President Yaradua Was Killed Through Poisoning, IBB Plotted A Coup - Wikilea / Diaspora Nigerians Ask ICC To Prosecute Junaid Mohammed / Mandela Was Angry With Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.