Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,389 members, 7,861,087 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 11:36 PM

LECTURER: Sleep With Me Or You Won't Graduate. - Education (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / LECTURER: Sleep With Me Or You Won't Graduate. (38265 Views)

How A Lecturer Punished A UNILORIN Final Year Student / Lecturer Collects Undergraduate's Slippers In UNILORIN (image) / Some Striking Fact You Won't Believe Until You Do Research!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: LECTURER: Sleep With Me Or You Won't Graduate. by Nobody: 6:27am On Nov 22, 2013
ajoskele: This story is not true...he made his threat 3weeks before ASUU strike and now she has failed 3 times? How come?
I wonder how others missed this part. This story ain't real at all.
Re: LECTURER: Sleep With Me Or You Won't Graduate. by dedonchi: 7:02am On Nov 22, 2013
Pls ask her to reach me on 08025465188
Re: LECTURER: Sleep With Me Or You Won't Graduate. by Nobody: 7:23am On Nov 22, 2013
I'm an Atheist but today I must pray to God grin grin

God in your unpredictable anger, extreme wickedness and your obsession with burnt flesh, please take all these evil people in Nigeria as sacrifice.

I thought they all worship you? angry angry
Re: LECTURER: Sleep With Me Or You Won't Graduate. by krixik(m): 7:34am On Nov 22, 2013
Set him up and get him arrested. There are many devices available now to do it. Play safe and be smart.
Re: LECTURER: Sleep With Me Or You Won't Graduate. by laylad(m): 7:51am On Nov 22, 2013
There are 3 clean solutions to this....do one outta it and be happy for life....(1)Visit a strong pastor for fasting and prayer and you must be prayerful enough and he's gonna forget 'bout the stuff (2) you can visit an herbalist to give you some charms to use for him to forget 'bout it or to charm him to misbehave in public (3) you can set him up by agreeing to follow him to hotel and you gon' get some dudes to take a snapshot by the time he strip off his clothes in the hotel room.....DO ONE OUTTA IT!
Re: LECTURER: Sleep With Me Or You Won't Graduate. by Blessyn042: 7:54am On Nov 22, 2013
I advice my fellow lady to go into serious prayer with prayer warrior God wil see her true.
Re: LECTURER: Sleep With Me Or You Won't Graduate. by stagger: 8:33am On Nov 22, 2013
born_to_be_gr8t: This is another reason to be a cultist, I remember my years in LASU.that lecturer go fu*k fire cool

Forget that fake life. All cultists are cowards which is why they use group to cover themselves. Those of us who were non-aligned still survived and here we are. No cultist took my girlfriend then, and I for no even allow am. My village boys for Niger Delta are even worse than cultists and it would not have taken me a thing to hire them for war if need be.

1 Like

Re: LECTURER: Sleep With Me Or You Won't Graduate. by Lisalil(f): 9:41am On Nov 22, 2013
Fix a date with him,get d information of the hotel nd time,then alter ur parents,the sch authority nd sum student,make sure they r around,then go inside wit hm nd make him feel relax,so dat he wn't suspect a thing,then alow hm 2 UnCloth himself nd u wil be undressing veri slow,so dat wen u r in bed wit hm,nt avng sex,then all those pple could cum nd catch hm,but u made a mistake 2 hire sumbody 2 write d exam 4 u,al thesame,Pray veri well be4 u carry out d mission,GOD WILL FIGHT 4 U DEAR.
Re: LECTURER: Sleep With Me Or You Won't Graduate. by AdeojoFolukeC(f): 10:16am On Nov 22, 2013
Treat his fuckup joor
Re: LECTURER: Sleep With Me Or You Won't Graduate. by solacec4t(f): 10:26am On Nov 22, 2013
obviously she doesnt have any records of their conversation.

well, its not too late to have at least two, she could also chat with him and save all they talked about.

thank God we have different social network. There are a lot of ways to set him up.....

she needs enough evidence to pin him down.
Re: LECTURER: Sleep With Me Or You Won't Graduate. by NawtiRomeo(m): 11:01am On Nov 22, 2013
@op u are a liar.......according to u, u said this happened 3wks b4 strike. Then can u please kindly tell me how u can write a carryover 4times in 3wks........na from yr1. D guy start dey fail am?? Pls cordinate urself well b4 coming here to look for attention!

2 Likes

Re: LECTURER: Sleep With Me Or You Won't Graduate. by Ditala(m): 11:51am On Nov 22, 2013
Let her apply her Psychology.A sharp knife can teach the imbicile a lesson.
Re: LECTURER: Sleep With Me Or You Won't Graduate. by Woleleye(m): 11:53am On Nov 22, 2013
The lecturer that wanted to hv a lady at all cost and the lady that used merchinery for exams are both criminals! So far, all reported events are past without evidence of proof. The lecturer can not report now because he is already late. His reports now will raise some questions. It is unfortunate dat the dull student fall into this type of problem. If a serious and brilliant student fails, he/she will hv the guts to stand up and make a challenge. However, when a dull student fails, he/she gives excuses. There had been cases where students complained of lecturers abuses and when the papers of these students were checked, nothing tangible were found in the scripts. The first solution is that the student must be upright in her studies and be ready to challenge irresponsible acts. The other is to keep records of conversations with such lectures for use if the need be and lastly be closer to your God. Satan always fear God people

1 Like

Re: LECTURER: Sleep With Me Or You Won't Graduate. by Nobody: 12:22pm On Nov 22, 2013
Report the guy to Oshiomole and very soon he'll be facing the death penailty
Re: LECTURER: Sleep With Me Or You Won't Graduate. by allgoodlight(m): 12:44pm On Nov 22, 2013
[quote author=engrfcuksmtin]If you are using a phone that can record calls and conversations from now make sure you 'record every discussion between you and the the goat. Then study 'very hard for his course and that of his colleague's that are close to him.

Option 1. Play dirty use around 25k to set the idiot up (you can use the police, cultist or thugs) depending on the kind and level of contact you have but make sure you are discreet with it, don't involve too many people. Any media evidence you are able to get should be for blackmail purpose.
Option 2. If you have a reasonable lecturer in your faculty that is his senior, prefarably a female approach the person to help you pacify him. 2 to 3 lecturers may help.
Option 3. Find out about the personality of the chief security officer and student affairs officer of your institution. If they are people of integrity and disciplined approach either or both of them. Tell them that they should please help you to Pacify him present the evidence of your conversation to them. Let them know you just want to graduate in peace & not ready to create any scandal (to convince them that you are not having any grudges against the lecturer apart from the issue at hand and tyou are reporting in good faith) although he will definitely be prosecuted.
That is an intellectuality helpful advice wink
Re: LECTURER: Sleep With Me Or You Won't Graduate. by bennychuks: 12:47pm On Nov 22, 2013
My dear this story is so serious and empathetic . Let her go to the lecturers's office with a recorder and record every discussion that will ensue in the course of begging the man to let her go. After that take the record to the mgt and lay a proper report. Meanwhile connect people to be praying with you. God must surely answer u.
Re: LECTURER: Sleep With Me Or You Won't Graduate. by Richiez(m): 12:58pm On Nov 22, 2013
Re: LECTURER: Sleep With Me Or You Won't Graduate. by omocalabar(m): 1:40pm On Nov 22, 2013
blah, blah, blah........just kill him.....
Re: LECTURER: Sleep With Me Or You Won't Graduate. by normaljenny(m): 1:47pm On Nov 22, 2013
Fabulousmark: A beautiful 3rd year female student friend of mine just told me this true story of hers in university yesterday.
Before the ASUU strike she was having this palava with a male lecturer from the department of Law in Uniben, and it's kinda hunting her cause when school resumes it's still gonna come back in her face!

It was 3 weeks before ASUU strike, the lecturer asked her for sex but she refused and also insulted the man right there in his office.
The lecturer called her back the next day and promised her that she won't graduate from the school until she pays for a hotel where he gonna have sex with her and after that she's gonna pay him 50,000 naira!

In her words: "I thought he was joking,cause it sounded so funny"
But since then, whenever she(Amaka) writes his exam she fails woefully! She failed his exam 3 times before she decided to go confront him.

She got into his office and met other male lecturers in there, she wanted to go back but the man asked her to state her mission. She complained and asked other lecturers to tell him to stop failing her!

She was so surprised when the other lecturers called her a 'fool' and asked her to do what the main man asked. According to her, She was lost at that moment. . .

She walked outta the office with anger and shame•••At the next exam, she hired a fifth year student from the same department to help her write the exam. She never knew this was her DOOM!

The guy got into the exam hall and started writing for Amaka in bliss TILL the lecturer began looking for her!
The lecturer knew how important the exam was to her and then he figured out that someone else must be sitting for her.

He walked around the hall looking for the impersonator, he later got to the guy's sit and GBAM! Caught him shocked He asked the guy to stand up . . Nwa guy started begging the lecturer not to create a scene or report this.

The lecturer asked him to go call the girl back in the hall! He rushed out and got back with Amaka, Amaka and the guy were so scared at that moment. . The lecturer then asked the boy to tell Amaka to do what he(The lecturer) asked her to do unless he's gonna report this to the school management which will end up expelling the two of them from the school!

Omo ehn, the guy knelt down and begged Amaka to please do whatever the lecturer has asked. . That his future lies in her hands cause he will be graduating this year crying...Amaka was so confused but she refused• luckily,the lecturer gave her a chance to go think about it. Amaka got back home to think about "it" until ASUU strike started.

The lecturer just called her on the phone yesterday about her decision. . She told him to wait till school resumes,Oga lecturer agreed.
After she cut the phone she broke down in tears, that's when I walked in and saw her crying i pleaded with her 4 long before she narrated the story.

I gave her advice like "report it to the school na"... but she said if she does that, it's still gonna be null cause she has no proof and it will look as if she wanna play him out plus the other lecturers will make sure she suffers!

What should she do?? I realy need safest solution 2 ensure her certificate n the impersonator too as she don't want dis old man called lecturer.

It is a very simple thing. But I have options she could choose. I love girls that cherish and protect their womanhood. Below are my candid options.

1) She should table the whole stuffs to her own family, her family will find a solution. Or.

2) Get the service of urchins that shuold be willing to take the 50k and put monday hammer to the man's knee cap and use the hammer to smash his right hand. That way he won't walk again for like 2 years and he won't be a lecturer again. That way he won't disturb you again. Or

3) Pay for a hotel room or any hotel room he wants you to come to, arrange with your brother or a very sharp guy. Enter inside, make sure you have on you a solid bum short under your jeans trouser. Make sure your brother or friend is tracing you people. Be the first to remove your top leaving just your bra (be crying or sobbing while doing that) and allow him to remove his too. Make sure your phone is on audio recording mode. Make sure as u people are getting a room, your partner is paying for a room too, so that the management won't stop him from going upstairs at all. Once that fool has removed his cloths, send out a ping,flashing, or alert to your man who should atleast have known your room. First thing you will do is be strong and angry and go for his cloths and open the door for your man to come in with a camera phone and once you have gotten much proof, make sure your guy gives him a punch to the lips or eyes to stay as another proof. The hotel bills will cost just 15k for the two rooms.

That way you have a cool proof that can be use to push him out of the school.

Tell her to Protect that pussy.
Re: LECTURER: Sleep With Me Or You Won't Graduate. by ccollins(m): 2:01pm On Nov 22, 2013
spotx: First she need to ask for forgiveness for hiring a student to write exam on her behalf(though it look normal and understandable) it is wrong. Once she accepted and decides not to do that under no circumstance,God will forgive her .then she can then pray an effective fervent prayer of the righteous person which God answers. Then God will use people/department/group to resolve and settle the case .the fact that their are immoral lecturers is apointer that there are morally sound lecturer whom God can trust and use to defend this courageous lady that will "stand out" for God. Practically speaking the guidiance and counselling department of her school is in the best position to help her get justice. She can get the call log of her conversation with the said lecturers to serve as proof.Justice nigeria organisation Www.justicenigeria.com may be of help. I still believe in new nigeria where Integrity and Honesty is our core values. Lady do not give in toimmorality or follow the crowd.Righteousness Exault a Nation but sin is a reproach. With God all things are POSSIBLE. Vote for New Nigeria,Vote for Integrity and HONESTY.

Guy this one na motivational rasphody or proverb.please deal with the main problem by providing strategies to the menace and not talking of "new nigeria" every where. I do not know why is that in only sexual offences are honesty and integrity being talked about.. Let our political leaders play the right role first
Re: LECTURER: Sleep With Me Or You Won't Graduate. by ccollins(m): 2:08pm On Nov 22, 2013
Pattey:

You are a silly nitwit!!! I said that in response to someone who thought SUG peeps can solve it. Dumbskul!

You are still a love-vendor like your rest friends because instead of an outcry for a drastic change to such abhorrent menace in your immoral school. You watched as your compatriots performed excellently in their demeaning job of arranging gullible girls for the lecturers. Infact,is that the job of the sug exco's as they are elected into public office by the fellow students. Cowards!!!!
Re: LECTURER: Sleep With Me Or You Won't Graduate. by BluePearls(m): 2:42pm On Nov 22, 2013
eddiegate: My advice na to set am up,uniben senate committe are veri strict..same tin be wan happen to ma gurl 4 chemistry dept buh trust badoo lyk me, we set am up and now he join d 44 lecturers wey dem sack for uniben...help her set d fool up if u re rilli her frnd.

Dude, how did u achieve that?
Re: LECTURER: Sleep With Me Or You Won't Graduate. by boay(m): 2:43pm On Nov 22, 2013
Is she a law student?
Re: LECTURER: Sleep With Me Or You Won't Graduate. by Alchemy: 5:31pm On Nov 22, 2013
[color=#990000][/color] sleep with the bastard and you will have to sleep with his frnds in subsequent times........set the fool up and have his ass kicked out of the school
Re: LECTURER: Sleep With Me Or You Won't Graduate. by Pattey(m): 10:16pm On Nov 22, 2013
ccollins:

You are still a love-vendor like your rest friends because instead of an outcry for a drastic change to such abhorrent menace in your immoral school. You watched as your compatriots performed excellently in their demeaning job of arranging gullible girls for the lecturers. Infact,is that the job of the sug exco's as they are elected into public office by the fellow students. Cowards!!!!

I wish your reasoning was better than that of a hopeless fool. . . Else you could have known how we treated EF ups of unruly elements grin. . . But then, I'm allergic to conversing with morons-morons-morons like You!

You were probably too daft to see were I told OP I've mailed him on how to fix this. . . What a biological waste you are!
Re: LECTURER: Sleep With Me Or You Won't Graduate. by Gamboh55(m): 7:02am On Nov 23, 2013
I think the lady shot herself in d brain grin grin...even if she ends up setting him up; remember the lecturer still has an evidence of exam malpractise against her....he could still use dat to bring her down and I know most universities frown greatly at cases involving exam malpractise...Bottomline is she has boxed herself into a very tight corner
Re: LECTURER: Sleep With Me Or You Won't Graduate. by ccollins(m): 7:00pm On Nov 23, 2013
Pattey:

I wish your reasoning was better than that of a hopeless fool. . . Else you could have known how we treated EF ups of unruly elements grin. . . But then, I'm allergic to conversing with morons-morons-morons like You!

You were probably too daft to see were I told OP I've mailed him on how to fix this. . . What a biological waste you are!

Who cares if you mailed the op. Your retarded brains did not let you know the lives of female students your bloody sug has destroyed by reason of the meeting the need of lustful lecturers desires. Your arrogant head only brought you to a faceless forum to boasts shit about your sug
Re: LECTURER: Sleep With Me Or You Won't Graduate. by smartg(m): 10:11pm On Nov 23, 2013
ajoskele: This story is not true...he made his threat 3weeks before ASUU strike and now she has failed 3 times? How come?
see how them are liking ur rubbish
Re: LECTURER: Sleep With Me Or You Won't Graduate. by Pattey(m): 10:33pm On Nov 23, 2013
ccollins:

Who cares if you mailed the op. Your retarded brains did not let you know the lives of female students your bloody sug has destroyed by reason of the meeting the need of lustful lecturers desires. Your arrogant head only brought you to a faceless forum to boasts shit about your sug

You sound so frustrated. Have your sisters been unable to graduate? Despite getting impregnated by their lecturers? grin

Loser, you are sooo confused and spewing thrash!

Hopeless loser yet to pass JAMB, go and play with your mates @ JAMB tutorial grin

Your foolish presentations make it obvious you lack ability to comprehend and will NEVEr qualify to pass through the walls of any tertiary institution. . . Not even for school of fishery! cheesy
Re: LECTURER: Sleep With Me Or You Won't Graduate. by Nobody: 11:10pm On Nov 24, 2013
For anoda person headache now see as NLanders dey beef dem selves wit insults.....

These site is really fun
Re: LECTURER: Sleep With Me Or You Won't Graduate. by Olril18(m): 9:54am On Nov 26, 2013
sambas: @Op girl fríend, l m on my knees begging just like the guy you contacted to wríte yöur exam for you. There is nothíng you can do since th€ main man has got you on this, the lecturer may be a guest on naìraland or his friends members ör guests too. Í know what i`m talking cos all most all the lecturers @ my location are guests here, you may suceed ín settin up the lecturer but the guy that wrote the exam for you may beat craze man out öf you cos u wil suceed in ending hís care€r. so my own token is.............. To dö what the lecturer wants, since you are not marri€d it wont hurt anybody..... you wil b happy, the lecturer wil be happy...... just 1hr wíl save her all the stress. schöol may resume mönday, so let her start practising all th€ styl€ before monday.. thís may make the lecturer forget the #50k....
u are a fool....rubbish....can u sanely advice ur own child to do this??
Re: LECTURER: Sleep With Me Or You Won't Graduate. by Olril18(m): 9:57am On Nov 26, 2013
Fabulousmark: A beautiful 3rd year female student friend of mine just told me this true story of hers in university yesterday.
Before the ASUU strike she was having this palava with a male lecturer from the department of Law in Uniben, and it's kinda hunting her cause when school resumes it's still gonna come back in her face!

It was 3 weeks before ASUU strike, the lecturer asked her for sex but she refused and also insulted the man right there in his office.
The lecturer called her back the next day and promised her that she won't graduate from the school until she pays for a hotel where he gonna have sex with her and after that she's gonna pay him 50,000 naira!

In her words: "I thought he was joking,cause it sounded so funny"
But since then, whenever she(Amaka) writes his exam she fails woefully! She failed his exam 3 times before she decided to go confront him.

She got into his office and met other male lecturers in there, she wanted to go back but the man asked her to state her mission. She complained and asked other lecturers to tell him to stop failing her!

She was so surprised when the other lecturers called her a 'fool' and asked her to do what the main man asked. According to her, She was lost at that moment. . .

She walked outta the office with anger and shame•••At the next exam, she hired a fifth year student from the same department to help her write the exam. She never knew this was her DOOM!

The guy got into the exam hall and started writing for Amaka in bliss TILL the lecturer began looking for her!
The lecturer knew how important the exam was to her and then he figured out that someone else must be sitting for her.

He walked around the hall looking for the impersonator, he later got to the guy's sit and GBAM! Caught him shocked He asked the guy to stand up . . Nwa guy started begging the lecturer not to create a scene or report this.

The lecturer asked him to go call the girl back in the hall! He rushed out and got back with Amaka, Amaka and the guy were so scared at that moment. . The lecturer then asked the boy to tell Amaka to do what he(The lecturer) asked her to do unless he's gonna report this to the school management which will end up expelling the two of them from the school!

Omo ehn, the guy knelt down and begged Amaka to please do whatever the lecturer has asked. . That his future lies in her hands cause he will be graduating this year crying...Amaka was so confused but she refused• luckily,the lecturer gave her a chance to go think about it. Amaka got back home to think about "it" until ASUU strike started.

The lecturer just called her on the phone yesterday about her decision. . She told him to wait till school resumes,Oga lecturer agreed.
After she cut the phone she broke down in tears, that's when I walked in and saw her crying i pleaded with her 4 long before she narrated the story.

I gave her advice like "report it to the school na"... but she said if she does that, it's still gonna be null cause she has no proof and it will look as if she wanna play him out plus the other lecturers will make sure she suffers!

What should she do?? I realy need safest solution 2 ensure her certificate n the impersonator too as she don't want dis old man called lecturer.

you are a good fiction writer,keep it up...even a mad man should know ur story is unreal...threat made three weeks b4 ASUU strike,yet since then the person has failed her exams three times

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Motilewa Bolanle Becomes Covenant University's Youngest Phd Holder Ever Produced / ASUU Rejects Proposed Hiking Of University Fees to about N500,000k / Madonna University: The Truth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.