Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,624 members, 7,827,331 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:40 AM

Songs That Makes You Feel God's Presence? - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Songs That Makes You Feel God's Presence? (30557 Views)

Dwelling In God's Presence / SONGS That Make You Feel GODS Presence / What Gospel Songs Makes You Cry? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Songs That Makes You Feel God's Presence? by Acidosis(m): 4:16am On Nov 22, 2013
Vickii Ro:
If I actually type what's on my mind,I'll end up not liking myself,so per ur last statement I'll refer u (once again) 2 Matt 7;1
Lyk wtf is ur problem!?
I guess "laughing my a$$ off" gives u a ticket 2 God ryt?
Bloody Hypocrite!!

grin grin Whats in Matt 7:1??

Wait, Let me guess : "thou shall not judge..
grin cheesy grin
(now thats just a guess..I googled it and I confirmed) hahhHHahahahaha grin grin

Thats the only portion of the bible sinners like you always quote when preachers say 'ALL sinners will burn in Hell'...

If sinners don't burn in hell... where else will they go? Heaven? so they can pollute God with devilish lyrics and sins? grin

Lmaooo grin grin grin grin
Re: Songs That Makes You Feel God's Presence? by Nobody: 5:17am On Nov 22, 2013
Avicii - Wake me up
Re: Songs That Makes You Feel God's Presence? by Nobody: 6:45am On Nov 22, 2013
Acidosis:

grin grin Whats in Matt 7:1??

Wait, Let me guess : "thou shall not judge..
grin cheesy grin
(now thats just a guess..I googled it and I confirmed) hahhHHahahahaha grin grin

Thats the only portion of the bible sinners like you always quote when preachers say 'ALL sinners will burn in Hell'...

If sinners don't burn in hell... where else will they go? Heaven? so they can pollute God with devilish lyrics and sins? grin

Lmaooo grin grin grin grin
God is really happy with u now,spreading d gospel of christ as u are doing while laughing ur a$$ off.
I leave u with this,don't bother quoting me cuz I'm done with u
Self-righteousness is one of the hardest sins
to avoid because it is so much easier to see
other people's faults than to see our own
faults. But, judgment of a person's character
must be left to God (Romans 2:1-4, James
4:11-12). Rather than look for faults in
others, we should look for the good in others
and try to correct the faults within ourselves.
Rather than criticizing other people, we
should concentrate on living holy lives,
ourselves. Jesus' comical parable of a person
with a log in his eye trying to see to remove
a speck from another's eye reminds us that
we probably have bigger faults within
ourselves (including self-righteousness)
than the faults we like to criticize in others
Re: Songs That Makes You Feel God's Presence? by BrightestLight(m): 6:46am On Nov 22, 2013
Livin on a prayer by Bon Jovi
Re: Songs That Makes You Feel God's Presence? by echibuzor: 7:38am On Nov 22, 2013
Adaobi12: I get d song,bt dnt know d artiste. Am suspecting d singer 2 b frank edward.
Please I need that song too, a link would be great..
Re: Songs That Makes You Feel God's Presence? by judedwriter(m): 7:43am On Nov 22, 2013
How great thou art and hallalujah chorus by benny hinn. I feel like going straight to heaven when singing with him smiley
Re: Songs That Makes You Feel God's Presence? by Femexx(m): 7:52am On Nov 22, 2013
yinx007:

www.tubidy.com.
Just type the song title or just the artiste
Thanks @yinx007 that site is gr8, God bless u.
@OP wonderful post u have here, u are blessed.
Re: Songs That Makes You Feel God's Presence? by Acidosis(m): 8:32am On Nov 22, 2013
Vickii Ro:
God is really happy with u now,spreading d gospel of christ as u are doing while laughing ur a$$ off.
I leave u with this,don't bother quoting me cuz I'm done with u
Self-righteousness is one of the hardest sins
to avoid because it is so much easier to see
other people's faults than to see our own
faults. But, judgment of a person's character
must be left to God (Romans 2:1-4, James
4:11-12). Rather than look for faults in
others, we should look for the good in others
and try to correct the faults within ourselves.
Rather than criticizing other people, we
should concentrate on living holy lives,
ourselves. Jesus' comical parable of a person
with a log in his eye trying to see to remove
a speck from another's eye reminds us that
we probably have bigger faults within
ourselves (including self-righteousness)
than the faults we like to criticize in others

Pls carry your 'self righteousness' and speck messages out of here...

You think christianity is a self centred religion?

Lol.. The white men should have sit back in their land claiming "let me remove my log & speck"..

Oh.. even your own Pastor shouldn't be Pastoring...
He should desist from speaking/preaching & correcting.. He should concentrate on his log and speck.

You'll be the greatest hypocrite on Nairaland, if you ever go to church again.. cos your Pastors' concern should be on "themselves" and how they'll remove the log and specs in their own eyes...

I'm only laughing cos I know your neck is stiff already.. What ever I say here would end up receiving the usualand the best quotes of unrepentant sinners -remove the log in your own eyes, do not judge, etc...

I'm not surprised at all, but I need to laugh at the names you call me (Hypocrites)..

Its funny actually, cos you talk as though your Pastors don't rebuke/correct you in your Churches at all....
oh I almost forgot, WE ARE IN THE TIME OF GRACE.. pardon me grin

Anything goes... you can cry blood when you sing songs of "Heaven" and "Halleluyah" hymns on sunday, and still go to the club on friday to spend time with Drake & Usher...
We are in the time of GRACE... smiley
Re: Songs That Makes You Feel God's Presence? by Nobody: 8:44am On Nov 22, 2013
Acidosis:

Pls carry your 'self righteousness' and speck messages out of here...

You think christianity is a self centred religion?

Lol.. The white men should have sit back in their land claiming "let me remove my log & speck"..

Oh.. even your own Pastor shouldn't be Pastoring...
He should desist from speaking/preaching & correcting.. He should concentrate on his log and speck.

You'll be the greatest hypocrite on Nairaland, if you ever go to church again.. cos your Pastors' concern should be on "themselves" and how they'll remove the log and specs in their own eyes...

I'm only laughing cos I know your neck is stiff already.. What ever I say here would end up receiving the usualand the best quotes of unrepentant sinners -remove the log in your own eyes, do not judge, etc...

I'm not surprised at all, but I need to laugh at the names you call me (Hypocrites)..

Its funny actually, cos you talk as though your Pastors don't rebuke/correct you in your Churches at all....
oh I almost forgot, WE ARE IN THE TIME OF GRACE.. pardon me grin

Anything goes... you can cry blood when you sing songs of "Heaven" and "Halleluyah" hymns on sunday, and still go to the club on friday to spend time with Drake & Usher...
We are in the time of GRACE... smiley

I don't know if to hug or kiss you #NoHomo but just to add one last part you missed "You roll on the floor and speak in tongue in Church but you're ready to engage the bus conductor in a physical combat because he forgot to give you your change"
Re: Songs That Makes You Feel God's Presence? by IceSplash(f): 8:54am On Nov 22, 2013
na so so foreign songs una know, nigerian songs nko?
Re: Songs That Makes You Feel God's Presence? by Acidosis(m): 8:55am On Nov 22, 2013
rudedough:

I don't know if to hug or kiss you #NoHomo
shocked shocked shocked
*pick race*

but just to add one last part you missed "You roll on the floor and speak in tongue in Church but you're ready to engage the bus conductor in a physical combat because he forgot to give you your change"

grin grin grin grin
Re: Songs That Makes You Feel God's Presence? by echibuzor: 8:57am On Nov 22, 2013
dovemart: There's this song that makes me feel His presence. It thus goes like this " Ebezina... Chukwunonso, ogini bu nsogbu gi.. Ima na odigha di gi de, nwanemo, ficha anya nmirri gi" who sang it? I need that song. Please a nairalander should help.
Google "Ebezina Preye mp3 download" Thats how I did it.... Took me a while to get the search query right
Re: Songs That Makes You Feel God's Presence? by yetseyi(f): 8:57am On Nov 22, 2013
Well for me
All Don Moen's songs
Still ........,......,........... hill song
Nobody greater than you. Vashan Mitchell
You are. Kirk Franklin
abide with me fast falls d even tide (hymn) I prefer d Yoruba version.
here I am to worship and Healing rain...Michael smith
There are others
Re: Songs That Makes You Feel God's Presence? by echibuzor: 9:00am On Nov 22, 2013
IceSplash: na so so foreign songs una know, nigerian songs nko?
We dey feel 9ja songs too na, as is evident on this thread..
Re: Songs That Makes You Feel God's Presence? by dejibimbo(m): 9:11am On Nov 22, 2013
mimo by shola allyson
Re: Songs That Makes You Feel God's Presence? by krystal101(f): 9:21am On Nov 22, 2013
Dansaki by Lara George...
I'm in love with the song, the lyrics are so on point
Re: Songs That Makes You Feel God's Presence? by Nobody: 9:26am On Nov 22, 2013
kari jobe -steady my heart
lecrae-boasting
group 1 crew-forgive me
frank edwards- drop it @ my feet nd ogenedo
sinach-u do mighty tinz
tye tribbet-bless the Lord (son of man)
lifehouse-u all i want.....update more later
Re: Songs That Makes You Feel God's Presence? by dorryben(f): 9:41am On Nov 22, 2013
dansa ki re by Lara George
Wrapped by Gloria Estefan
Samsong Odogwu na agha
Re: Songs That Makes You Feel God's Presence? by Obiorahifeoma(f): 10:22am On Nov 22, 2013
mine is frank edwards
Re: Songs That Makes You Feel God's Presence? by kennyfao(m): 10:51am On Nov 22, 2013
Mine is GOD IS ENOUGH BY lecrea
Re: Songs That Makes You Feel God's Presence? by Gospell(m): 10:53am On Nov 22, 2013
uj_sizzle: There's a whole playlist of them.

Healing Rain---William Smith

Glorious Ruin and Scandal Of Grace---Hillsong United.

More later.....
great songs,for me notin beats Christian Rock,check out some songs by Mercy me
,tenth Avenue North
,casting crown
,Building249(not sure sha bt smtin lyk dat)
,Hilsong United,
David Crowder Band-Sometimes......etc
Re: Songs That Makes You Feel God's Presence? by Nobody: 10:59am On Nov 22, 2013
rudedough:

I don't know if to hug or kiss you #NoHomo but just to add one last part you missed "You roll on the floor and speak in tongue in Church but you're ready to engage the bus conductor in a physical combat because he forgot to give you your change"

Y'all "Christian" Pple can continue in ur "christianity" since "sinners" lyk myself aint welcome here...Jesus is clapping fr u hypocrites,cuz he taught u to lead "sinners" like myself to christ by condemning them ryt?
I don't even know y I'm stil bothering myself ova d both of u.
Keep throwing stones since both of u are without sin

Mtscheeew
Cuz I dnt cover my hair 2 church I'm a sinner but ur oda xtian broda uses swear words all ova NL and he's already sitting next 2 Christ?
Keep deluding urselves
Re: Songs That Makes You Feel God's Presence? by Nobody: 11:11am On Nov 22, 2013
rudedough:

I jst checked ur profile nd boy did I see christ written all over ur profile picture. Preach on Brother.
Nd oh,I'm sure u're being taught d word of God @ Hogwarts school of Wizardry nd Witchcraft?
*Standing ovation*
Re: Songs That Makes You Feel God's Presence? by Toppiano(m): 11:33am On Nov 22, 2013
I dont know the artiste o but the song is

Holy are you Lord,
All creations call you God
Worthy is your name
We worship your majesty
Awesome God,
How great thou are
You are Lord
Mighty are your miracles
We stand in awe of your holy name
Lord we bow and worship you
Re: Songs That Makes You Feel God's Presence? by mansionhouse: 11:43am On Nov 22, 2013
"Heaven came down and glory filled my soul
When at the cross my Saviour made me whole
My sins were washed away
And my night was turned to day
Heaven came down and glory filled my soul"
Re: Songs That Makes You Feel God's Presence? by ayotee(m): 11:48am On Nov 22, 2013
akereconfi: Nathaniel Bassey, Book of Life

I feel so so so sorrowful when I think about all my misdeeds

Thank God, Christ has paid it all. His blood has paid for all your misdeeds. You can have rest by having faith in Him as your saviour.

1 Like

Re: Songs That Makes You Feel God's Presence? by HumbledbYGrace(f): 12:06pm On Nov 22, 2013
Vicky, acidosis and the harry potter fan please don't derail.
Re: Songs That Makes You Feel God's Presence? by Nobody: 12:09pm On Nov 22, 2013
Sinach, awesome God.
Toppiano: I dont know the artiste o but the song is

Holy are you Lord,
All creations call you God
Worthy is your name
We worship your majesty
Awesome God,
How great thou are
You are Lord
Mighty are your miracles
We stand in awe of your holy name
Lord we bow and worship you
Re: Songs That Makes You Feel God's Presence? by Nobody: 12:39pm On Nov 22, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: Vicky, acidosis and the harry potter fan please don't derail.
Yes Ma..But pls abeg tell Acidosis nd his croonies to stop playing God here,cuz dis is not the first time he's doing it.
I am a Christian,so I dnt knw y I shld be feeling uncomfortable in a Christian thread all cuz some "holy" pple decide 2 release hellfire nd brimstone on "sinners".
Nd pls a ban(for me) frm dis section till Jesus comes will be appreciated by me.
Peace.
Re: Songs That Makes You Feel God's Presence? by Tarigha: 12:50pm On Nov 22, 2013
I THINK TOUCHES ME MOST ARE THE COUNTRY CLASS GOSPEL SONGS.
ITS FOR THE MATURED MINDS
SONGS OF ....JIMMY SWAGGART...sweet anointing, BILL GAITHER...yes I know
Gaither Vocal Band - Yes, I Know Lyrics

Come ye sinners, lost and lonely
Jesus' blood can make you free.
For he saved the worst among you
When He saved a wretch like me

and I know, yes, i know,
Jesus' blood can make the vilest sinner clean.
and I know, yes, i know,

To the faint He giveth power
Through the mountains makes a away
Findeth water in the desert
Turns the night to golden day.

In temptation He is near thee,
Holds the powers of Hell at bay.
Guides you to the path of safety
Gives you grace for every day.

Uuuu, uuuu…
I’t’s the blood of Jesus
can make you clean.

Whoa. The blood of Jesus
Re: Songs That Makes You Feel God's Presence? by olaidede: 12:51pm On Nov 22, 2013
Sinach-great are you lord
Re: Songs That Makes You Feel God's Presence? by fitinwell: 1:10pm On Nov 22, 2013
Psalms 23

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Prophet Valentine Alloysiu: Atiku Will Win Presidency, INEC Will Announce Buhari / Your Top 5 Indigenous Gospel Musicians And Your Favorite Tracks / Pastor Taiwo Odebiyi Sets Lady On Fire During Special Prayer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.