Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,110 members, 7,814,894 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:18 PM

Songs That Makes You Feel God's Presence? - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Songs That Makes You Feel God's Presence? (30516 Views)

Dwelling In God's Presence / SONGS That Make You Feel GODS Presence / What Gospel Songs Makes You Cry? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Songs That Makes You Feel God's Presence? by echibuzor: 1:10pm On Nov 22, 2013
Show us your Glory by Elijah Oyelade.. In short, the Elijah Oyelade album...
Re: Songs That Makes You Feel God's Presence? by yomaizo87: 1:27pm On Nov 22, 2013
William murphy' songs, aΩ̴̩̩̩̥d̶̲̥̅̊ marvin sapp's songs too
Re: Songs That Makes You Feel God's Presence? by Venerable612(m): 2:45pm On Nov 22, 2013
Most Cherubim and Seraphim Hymnalss...

Most especially...
1.Matoju Jehova'nla
2.Jesu a' fe padem l'ojo re mimo yi
3.Emi Orun gbadura wa..

....the list is endless...

1 Like

Re: Songs That Makes You Feel God's Presence? by Nobody: 3:37pm On Nov 22, 2013
Vickii Ro:
Y'all "Christian" Pple can continue in ur "christianity" since "sinners" lyk myself aint welcome here...Jesus is clapping fr u hypocrites,cuz he taught u to lead "sinners" like myself to christ by condemning them ryt?
I don't even know y I'm stil bothering myself ova d both of u.
Keep throwing stones since both of u are without sin

Mtscheeew
Cuz I dnt cover my hair 2 church I'm a sinner but ur oda xtian broda uses swear words all ova NL and he's already sitting next 2 Christ?
Keep deluding urselves

Hello!! Did you read my comment? grin I'm not a Christian, I'm an Atheist.

You should read my comment before attacking. You got the wrong guy. grin grin
Re: Songs That Makes You Feel God's Presence? by Nobody: 3:41pm On Nov 22, 2013
Vickii Ro:
I jst checked ur profile nd boy did I see christ written all over ur profile picture. Preach on Brother.
Nd oh,I'm sure u're being taught d word of God @ Hogwarts school of Wizardry nd Witchcraft?
*Standing ovation*

You got the wrong guy dude! angry This is too much, this is killing the ant with a sledge hammer.

I demand an immediate apology that is to be published both here on Nairaland and in 2 major National dailies.

Failure of which will result in a law suit filed against you for defamation of character.
Re: Songs That Makes You Feel God's Presence? by Fabjay(m): 3:58pm On Nov 22, 2013
echibuzor:
Please I need that song too, a link would be great..
d song is ebezina... By preye. A bayelsan lyk dat.
Re: Songs That Makes You Feel God's Presence? by echibuzor: 4:23pm On Nov 22, 2013
Fab-jay:
d song is ebezina... By preye. A bayelsan lyk dat.
Thanks bro. I got it.
Re: Songs That Makes You Feel God's Presence? by Nobody: 5:18pm On Nov 22, 2013
Acidosis: November 15, 2013
What Are The Songs You Never Get Tired Of??

^ ^

My sister, what you presently feel is not the presence of God.. Do not be deceived.
God can not share the same vessel with Kanye West et al.. (worshippers of lucifer)..

You see, what you usually feel when you listen to these songs is an emotional state that changes your mood at the sound of some beats on your Home Theatre.. songs like that are usually solemn, gentle and full with romantic charisma...
In some cases, you might fall down thinking its the work of the Holy spirit...

Delusion + Kanye west's songs is a combo/collabo for an insanely sane man/woman to fall severally and act as though he/she is speaking with God...

Lmao..
You people are far away from God.. or rather, God is far from y'all

grin grin grin
so u had to stalk me to get all this?? since u are a saint nd God is close to u why judge others........
Re: Songs That Makes You Feel God's Presence? by Acidosis(m): 6:40pm On Nov 22, 2013
Ms_Steph: so u had to stalk me to get all this?? since u are a saint nd God is close to u why judge others........

I'm sorry my friend smiley
Re: Songs That Makes You Feel God's Presence? by Nobody: 7:11pm On Nov 22, 2013
rudedough:

Hello!! Did you read my comment? grin I'm not a Christian, I'm an Atheist.

You should read my comment before attacking. You got the wrong guy. grin grin
My apologies,since u're an Atheist
Nd I'm NOT a dude.Thank U
Re: Songs That Makes You Feel God's Presence? by jsurg(m): 8:23pm On Nov 22, 2013
Songs by Bill Gaither and his vocal band and brooklyn tabernacle choir
Re: Songs That Makes You Feel God's Presence? by phonetics: 8:30pm On Nov 22, 2013
mustaphagreens: Ijoba orun by Lara George cry . I'm a muslim and it makes me feel God's presence the muslim way smiley

What you are feeling is called "Conviction"!!!

1 Like

Re: Songs That Makes You Feel God's Presence? by phonetics: 8:32pm On Nov 22, 2013
adepink: Where can I download all ds songs Plzzzzzz

Most of them can be found on Youtube
Re: Songs That Makes You Feel God's Presence? by echibuzor: 9:24pm On Nov 22, 2013
Chukwu Mo Nso by Frank Edwards..
Re: Songs That Makes You Feel God's Presence? by HumbledbYGrace(f): 9:36pm On Nov 22, 2013
Vickii Ro:
Yes Ma..But pls abeg tell Acidosis nd his croonies to stop playing God here,cuz dis is not the first time he's doing it.
I am a Christian,so I dnt knw y I shld be feeling uncomfortable in a Christian thread all cuz some "holy" pple decide 2 release hellfire nd brimstone on "sinners".
Nd pls a ban(for me) frm dis section till Jesus comes will be appreciated by me.
Peace.
no need to worry, whatever makes you feel uncomfortable here just click on the report button I will be here in a flash.

Acidosis is the last person to be holier than though around here, not the guy I know. Nobody is better than the other here mtcheeeew.
Re: Songs That Makes You Feel God's Presence? by Nobody: 9:39pm On Nov 22, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: no need to worry, whatever makes you feel uncomfortable here just click on the report button I will be here in a flash.

Acidosis is the last person to be holier than though around here, not the guy I know. Nobody is better than the other here mtcheeeew.
God Bless u Maam
Re: Songs That Makes You Feel God's Presence? by Acidosis(m): 9:39pm On Nov 22, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: no need to worry, whatever makes you feel uncomfortable here just click on the report button I will be here in a flash.

Lol..
Thanks for attesting..
smiley

@vicky, I'm sorry okay
Re: Songs That Makes You Feel God's Presence? by Nobody: 9:40pm On Nov 22, 2013
Acidosis:

Lol..
Thanks for attesting..
smiley

@vicky, I'm sorry okay
Apology acepted
Re: Songs That Makes You Feel God's Presence? by HumbledbYGrace(f): 10:00pm On Nov 22, 2013
grin thanks @ Vicky and Acidosis, have a lovely night.
Re: Songs That Makes You Feel God's Presence? by Osgee(m): 10:17pm On Nov 24, 2013
toke8: Ranka de de Jesu, Ranka de de Jesu...lalala...
Spirit of the living God, fall afresh on me.
Ubi Caritas.
Jesu joy of man desiring (Bach).

a great piece there.. Missing my classical choir
Re: Songs That Makes You Feel God's Presence? by Osgee(m): 9:02pm On Nov 26, 2013
pls wia can i download classicals. Lyk g f handel, j s bach and mozart?
Re: Songs That Makes You Feel God's Presence? by BibiBasy(f): 8:35pm On Apr 03, 2015
LaChicabonita:

Oh and these too: Who Am I, and All For The Life of Me- Women Of Faith; Here I Am To Worship - Sheila Walsh; Amazing Love by Hillsong; and Tokoni-El-Eyon by some Ijaw guy

Pls do you have a link to TOKONI-EL-EYON. i really need it. even if you can send as an attachment to my e-mail pls, tnx
Re: Songs That Makes You Feel God's Presence? by Nobody: 12:18pm On Apr 15, 2015
BibiBasy:

Pls do you have a link to TOKONI-EL-EYON. i really need it. even if you can send as an attachment to my e-mail pls, tnx

Hey, have it on my phone... send me a PM that way I get your email :-)
Re: Songs That Makes You Feel God's Presence? by taiwo850629: 5:19pm On Apr 15, 2015
Celestial church of Christ songs definitely make me feel the presence of God
Re: Songs That Makes You Feel God's Presence? by BibiBasy(f): 9:46pm On Apr 18, 2015
LaChicabonita:

Hey, have it on my phone... send me a PM that way I get your email :-)
Done dear
Re: Songs That Makes You Feel God's Presence? by kemifunke: 9:47am On Jun 23, 2015
Olukemi Funke
Highest Praise
Re: Songs That Makes You Feel God's Presence? by talkarena: 6:51pm On Jul 19, 2016
akereconfi:
Nathaniel Bassey, Book of Life

I feel so so so sorrowful when I think about all my misdeeds
God is ready to forgive you, please go to God.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

The Egypt Hollywood Never Shows You / Christmas Is An Abomination & A Blasphemous Pegan Festival - Reno Omokri / Xenophobia : TB Joshua Weeps In Church As He Composes Song For Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.