Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:42 AM

If You Had To Kiss A Celebrity And Slap Another, Who Is It Going To Be? - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / If You Had To Kiss A Celebrity And Slap Another, Who Is It Going To Be? (6371 Views)

When U Are Ugly And Want To Become Celebrity And Get Bunch Of Likes On Your Pic / MBGN2015: Nigerians React To Kiss Daniels Performance On Twitter - Video / Who Would You Kiss And Slap In Entertainment Industry? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Had To Kiss A Celebrity And Slap Another, Who Is It Going To Be? by Nobody: 12:03pm On Nov 22, 2013
rokiatu: Kiss Trey Songz, Hrithik Roshan, Paul Wesley, Joseph Morgan, Ian Somerhalder, and ‎Alexander Skarsgard

Slap every Nigerian actor.

grin grin grin OMG you are greedy o!! just like Katrina in wanting the two brothers. but finally I find a fellow bollywood fan!!! have u seen Hrithik Roshan's look for Krishh 3? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked the guy is HAWT!!!

1 Like

Re: If You Had To Kiss A Celebrity And Slap Another, Who Is It Going To Be? by Mzdemmie(f): 2:24pm On Nov 22, 2013
Correct!lee min ho
teebabe17: I'll kiss dis korean actor nd give a dirty slap 2 wizkid
Re: If You Had To Kiss A Celebrity And Slap Another, Who Is It Going To Be? by Nobody: 2:49pm On Nov 22, 2013
bestestgirl:

grin grin grin OMG you are greedy o!! just like Katrina in wanting the two brothers. but finally I find a fellow bollywood fan!!! have u seen Hrithik Roshan's look for Krishh 3? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked the guy is HAWT!!!

[img]http://www.nairaland.com/attachments/1428908_hrithik-roshan-stunning-look-for-krrish-3_13493300250_jpg2c7465a7f8a370a6a24c8ba36feadbad[/img]

LOL sweetheart, I have an everlasting crush on Hrithik Roshand. And yea Krissh3 rock.

The nigga is like so hot, its unreal. grin

1 Like

Re: If You Had To Kiss A Celebrity And Slap Another, Who Is It Going To Be? by kennyogbes: 6:04pm On Nov 22, 2013
I wil Kiss Genny love her N slap the hell out of toto Dikeh
Re: If You Had To Kiss A Celebrity And Slap Another, Who Is It Going To Be? by Jamesdman(m): 6:16pm On Nov 22, 2013
freecocoa: Chei my Enrique Iglesias, I'll smother(in a good way) him with wet kisses, I'll love to kiss Kaka, Darren Criss and Tuface, then there's morris chestnut.

Though Cory monteith is dead, I loved and still love him dearly, won't mind kissing him when I cross over to the afterlife which will be after I've grown old and die.

The way wey I go take slap Mr Ibu, Tonto dike and Miley cyrus eh, them go dey wonder wetin them do me.
Did i miss it, or did you actually skipped ma name? #winks
Re: If You Had To Kiss A Celebrity And Slap Another, Who Is It Going To Be? by Barbie28(f): 6:32pm On Nov 22, 2013
I'll kiss the hell outta trey songz ...and then slap the fuq outta 2chainz
Re: If You Had To Kiss A Celebrity And Slap Another, Who Is It Going To Be? by Lepatohset(f): 7:05pm On Nov 22, 2013
Would kiss DJ Exclusive or Treysongz.
And slap Miley, Tonto, Rukky Sandy and Karen Igho
Re: If You Had To Kiss A Celebrity And Slap Another, Who Is It Going To Be? by Lepatohset(f): 7:06pm On Nov 22, 2013
[quotes author=Barbie28]I'll kiss the hell outta trey songz ...and then slap the fuq outta 2chainz[/quote]

scrrrrr i love 2chainz tho
Re: If You Had To Kiss A Celebrity And Slap Another, Who Is It Going To Be? by Johnfavour(m): 8:36pm On Nov 22, 2013
Wetin Tonto do all una? As 4 me I ll kiss Will Smith n slap Uti 4 snatching Alex Ekubo
Re: If You Had To Kiss A Celebrity And Slap Another, Who Is It Going To Be? by ksam(m): 9:33pm On Nov 22, 2013
i ll kiss deepeka padukone and priyanka chopra,but the way i go take slap funke akindele ehn.e no go get part 2d
Re: If You Had To Kiss A Celebrity And Slap Another, Who Is It Going To Be? by sopoundz(m): 12:36am On Nov 23, 2013
Barbie28: I'll kiss the hell outta trey songz ...and then slap the fuq outta 2chainz
2chainz? He aint dat bad naw
Re: If You Had To Kiss A Celebrity And Slap Another, Who Is It Going To Be? by Nobody: 5:19am On Nov 23, 2013
Johnfavour: Wetin Tonto do all una? As 4 me I ll kiss Will Smith n slap Uti 4 snatching Alex Ekubo
cheesy walahi!! Tonto don suffer! I wonder if she'll survive all these slaps
Re: If You Had To Kiss A Celebrity And Slap Another, Who Is It Going To Be? by Nobody: 9:10am On Nov 23, 2013
Oh and Usher lol
Re: If You Had To Kiss A Celebrity And Slap Another, Who Is It Going To Be? by Nobody: 10:19am On Nov 23, 2013
Eeewuuuuu

bestestgirl:

Re: If You Had To Kiss A Celebrity And Slap Another, Who Is It Going To Be? by idris4r83(m): 1:03pm On Nov 23, 2013
I'll kiss eva mendes, salma hayek, halle berry and slap randy orton
Re: If You Had To Kiss A Celebrity And Slap Another, Who Is It Going To Be? by may01(f): 5:13pm On Nov 23, 2013
I'll kiss Treysongz and slap Mr Ibu
Re: If You Had To Kiss A Celebrity And Slap Another, Who Is It Going To Be? by Nobody: 5:38pm On Nov 23, 2013
rokiatu: Oh and Usher lol
cheesy kissing or slapping? Looool don't mind me, I already know. By d way I am staunchly Delena!!!!
Re: If You Had To Kiss A Celebrity And Slap Another, Who Is It Going To Be? by Nobody: 5:40pm On Nov 23, 2013
idris4r83: I'll kiss eva mendes, salma hayek, halle berry and slap randy orton
loooool talking about people to slap in WWE, I wouldn't mind giving that Umaga and Edge some hot slaps!
Re: If You Had To Kiss A Celebrity And Slap Another, Who Is It Going To Be? by Nobody: 5:43pm On Nov 23, 2013
ksam: i ll kiss deepeka padukone and priyanka chopra,but the way i go take slap funke akindele ehn.e no go get part 2d
hmmm good taste! What of Rani Mukherji and Kajol?
Re: If You Had To Kiss A Celebrity And Slap Another, Who Is It Going To Be? by Nobody: 5:46pm On Nov 23, 2013
dimples*:
Eeewuuuuu

grin
Re: If You Had To Kiss A Celebrity And Slap Another, Who Is It Going To Be? by Gelco(f): 7:21pm On Nov 23, 2013
I'll kiss Trey Songz, Usher, Taio Cruz, Morris Chestnut, CR, n slap Miley Cyrus n Justin Bieber tongue
Re: If You Had To Kiss A Celebrity And Slap Another, Who Is It Going To Be? by Nobody: 2:51am On Nov 24, 2013
bestestgirl: cheesy kissing or slapping? Looool don't mind me, I already know. By d way I am staunchly Delena!!!!

Kiss offcourse. Team Stelena all the way. wink
Re: If You Had To Kiss A Celebrity And Slap Another, Who Is It Going To Be? by Mrskillz1(f): 8:29am On Nov 24, 2013
I'll kiss Ian Somerhalder and Paul Wesley then i'll slap rick ross, jayz, terry g and kanye west

1 Like

Re: If You Had To Kiss A Celebrity And Slap Another, Who Is It Going To Be? by kunlexist(m): 9:36am On Nov 24, 2013
I'll kiss Tiwatope savage and slap d heck outta Denrele! D sight of Denrele makes m very sick
Re: If You Had To Kiss A Celebrity And Slap Another, Who Is It Going To Be? by Nobody: 11:17am On Nov 24, 2013
kunlexist: I'll kiss Tiwatope savage and slap d heck outta Denrele! D sight of Denrele makes m very sick
loooooool his craziness is fetching him small small change na. Our very own mr gaga
Re: If You Had To Kiss A Celebrity And Slap Another, Who Is It Going To Be? by Shadydamsel(f): 1:48pm On Nov 24, 2013
I will kiss my boy friend and slap messi

1 Like

Re: If You Had To Kiss A Celebrity And Slap Another, Who Is It Going To Be? by flolancracker: 2:35pm On Nov 24, 2013
Shadydamsel: I will kiss my boy friend and slap messi
slap messi? angry angry
Re: If You Had To Kiss A Celebrity And Slap Another, Who Is It Going To Be? by Nobody: 4:09pm On Nov 24, 2013
Shadydamsel: I will kiss my boy friend and slap messi
WHAAAAAAT? Slap Messi? Babe do u have a death wish? grin
Re: If You Had To Kiss A Celebrity And Slap Another, Who Is It Going To Be? by vivaciousvivi(f): 7:40pm On Nov 24, 2013
I will soooo kiss Peter Okoye and Justin Timberlake (kai, bhet na married men o!)
I will slap Miley Cyrus and Burna Boy to death!!! angry
Re: If You Had To Kiss A Celebrity And Slap Another, Who Is It Going To Be? by Nobody: 1:18am On Nov 25, 2013
I'll kiss Beyonce and Slap the fork outta Goodluck Jonathan!
Re: If You Had To Kiss A Celebrity And Slap Another, Who Is It Going To Be? by slimmygold1(f): 12:02pm On Nov 25, 2013
i will kiss Genevive vry well n make sure av given Karen Igho a dirty slap dt she wil neva forget in her life tym
Re: If You Had To Kiss A Celebrity And Slap Another, Who Is It Going To Be? by Nobody: 1:23pm On Nov 25, 2013
naijaborn001: I'll kiss Beyonce and Slap the fork outta Goodluck Jonathan!
grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Maheeda Goes Braless With Black Jacket / (18+ Photos) Dirty Photos Leaked As Dynastyseries Plan #backtoschool Magazine / Pretty Nigerian Igbo Girl Blows Everyone's Mind Online With Her Native Dialect

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.