Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,547 members, 7,812,728 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:11 PM

If You Had To Kiss A Celebrity And Slap Another, Who Is It Going To Be? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / If You Had To Kiss A Celebrity And Slap Another, Who Is It Going To Be? (6361 Views)

When U Are Ugly And Want To Become Celebrity And Get Bunch Of Likes On Your Pic / MBGN2015: Nigerians React To Kiss Daniels Performance On Twitter - Video / Who Would You Kiss And Slap In Entertainment Industry? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Had To Kiss A Celebrity And Slap Another, Who Is It Going To Be? by Nobody: 12:06pm On Nov 21, 2013
A friend of mine who is hosts a radio show asked this question on air and got some really interesting replies. I decided to share it on this forum so everyone can take a break from work and laugh a little.
So the question is: If you were asked to go on a date with two celebrities, kiss one of them and slap the other one grin, who will you choose?

Me, I'll kiss Shahrukh Khan thoroughly (I'm a bollywood addict) and slap some sense into Terry G grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: If You Had To Kiss A Celebrity And Slap Another, Who Is It Going To Be? by Damojo: 12:32pm On Nov 21, 2013
I would love to kiss that geh that looks like Rihanna in TINSEL and slap the gay out of UTI with my timberland boots

3 Likes

Re: If You Had To Kiss A Celebrity And Slap Another, Who Is It Going To Be? by weazley(m): 12:37pm On Nov 21, 2013
would love to kiss sikiratu the cleaner in clinic mattersgringringrin, i wont slap, i preffer using a dagger to shuk dat stewpid derenle, imagine dat GAYbriel fixed a very long weave and wore high heels on nigeziee, dat guy makes me wanna commit murder,

2 Likes

Re: If You Had To Kiss A Celebrity And Slap Another, Who Is It Going To Be? by Eneze1(f): 12:37pm On Nov 21, 2013
I would love to kiss Dbanji and slap Olaiya (a yoruba actor)

1 Like

Re: If You Had To Kiss A Celebrity And Slap Another, Who Is It Going To Be? by ammyluv2002(f): 12:50pm On Nov 21, 2013
I would love to kiss John Dumelo grin and slap Jim Iyke undecided
Re: If You Had To Kiss A Celebrity And Slap Another, Who Is It Going To Be? by Phranciz(m): 1:10pm On Nov 21, 2013
@ op I would love to kiss you and slap your ass when we're doing it doggy. Yeah baby.

4 Likes

Re: If You Had To Kiss A Celebrity And Slap Another, Who Is It Going To Be? by Nobody: 1:11pm On Nov 21, 2013
weazley: would love to kiss sikiratu the cleaner in clinic mattersgringringrin, i wont slap, i preffer using a dagger to shuk dat stewpid derenle, imagine dat GAYbriel fixed a very long weave and wore high heels on nigeziee, dat guy makes me wanna commit murder,

grin grin grin grin grin grin shocked shocked shocked shocked if you ask him, he'll say its swags o
Re: If You Had To Kiss A Celebrity And Slap Another, Who Is It Going To Be? by Nobody: 1:12pm On Nov 21, 2013
Phranciz: @ op I would love to kiss you and slap your ass when we're doing it doggy. Yeah baby.

grin grin grin which makes me a celeb na
Re: If You Had To Kiss A Celebrity And Slap Another, Who Is It Going To Be? by Nobody: 1:14pm On Nov 21, 2013
ammyluv2002: I would love to kiss John Dumelo grin and slap Jim Iyke undecided

cheesy but Jim iyke has been delivered from all evil spirits na!!!!
Re: If You Had To Kiss A Celebrity And Slap Another, Who Is It Going To Be? by buoye1(m): 1:15pm On Nov 21, 2013
Hug Olamide...(Badooh Lee)....... I go so slap Reminisce!
Re: If You Had To Kiss A Celebrity And Slap Another, Who Is It Going To Be? by Arosa(m): 1:26pm On Nov 21, 2013
I would kiss beyonce and slap Rihanna. that's all. angry

1 Like

Re: If You Had To Kiss A Celebrity And Slap Another, Who Is It Going To Be? by Phranciz(m): 1:31pm On Nov 21, 2013
buoye1: Hug Olamide...(Badooh Lee)....... I go so slap Reminisce!
Which makes u a hater bro
Re: If You Had To Kiss A Celebrity And Slap Another, Who Is It Going To Be? by Vivly(f): 1:36pm On Nov 21, 2013
I'd Kiss Liam Hemsworthkiss kiss and slap Carly rae jepsen
Re: If You Had To Kiss A Celebrity And Slap Another, Who Is It Going To Be? by LesbianBoy(m): 1:39pm On Nov 21, 2013
I will kiss Tonto dike and SLAP, BEAT, SPIT on genevieve Nnaji angry
Re: If You Had To Kiss A Celebrity And Slap Another, Who Is It Going To Be? by homesteady(m): 1:43pm On Nov 21, 2013
I'll kiss Osas Ighodaro and slap the fake boobs outta Karen igho! smiley
Re: If You Had To Kiss A Celebrity And Slap Another, Who Is It Going To Be? by Nobody: 1:46pm On Nov 21, 2013
Ama kiss Tiwa savage or slap tonto dike
Re: If You Had To Kiss A Celebrity And Slap Another, Who Is It Going To Be? by borntobegr8t(m): 1:57pm On Nov 21, 2013
I will kiss omotola , squeeze her yansh, suck her b**bs,go like 9 rounds with her, but wen am about to release...I will SLAP myself back to reality grin

9 Likes

Re: If You Had To Kiss A Celebrity And Slap Another, Who Is It Going To Be? by Nobody: 2:06pm On Nov 21, 2013
Vivly: I'd Kiss Liam Hemsworthkiss kiss and slap Carly rae jepsen
First liam is miley's ex bf and no you can't slap my carly(I rebuke your hands)
I'll kiss nicki and slap the hell outta cherry jones,kirsten vangsness all beautiful but gay women but I will kill meredith baxter(the female president in 24 by jackbauer) with slap for being gay angry
good women...bad sexuality
Re: If You Had To Kiss A Celebrity And Slap Another, Who Is It Going To Be? by RedCard1(m): 2:21pm On Nov 21, 2013
I wanna kiss Genevieve Nnaji, Trey Songz and Ne-Yo. Then, I'll give Terry G a hot slap for not having what we can call lyrics in his songs.

1 Like

Re: If You Had To Kiss A Celebrity And Slap Another, Who Is It Going To Be? by Sapphire86(f): 2:25pm On Nov 21, 2013
I will kiss (but I won't stop there) D'banj and slap Genevive or Rihanna whicheva can appear quicker
Re: If You Had To Kiss A Celebrity And Slap Another, Who Is It Going To Be? by crazygod(m): 2:46pm On Nov 21, 2013
French kiss abigail of clinic MATTERS and deliver a devastating uppercut to TIMAYA (nice rhymes)

1 Like

Re: If You Had To Kiss A Celebrity And Slap Another, Who Is It Going To Be? by buoye1(m): 2:51pm On Nov 21, 2013
Phranciz:
how do u mean bro?....I ll slap him cos he flows r so wack! No resentment
Re: If You Had To Kiss A Celebrity And Slap Another, Who Is It Going To Be? by buoye1(m): 2:51pm On Nov 21, 2013
Phranciz:
how do u mean bro?....I ll slap him cos he's flows r so wack! No resentment
Re: If You Had To Kiss A Celebrity And Slap Another, Who Is It Going To Be? by buoye1(m): 2:54pm On Nov 21, 2013
I' ll kiissh Omosexy and wOooz Tonto Dik+e dirty slap.

1 Like

Re: If You Had To Kiss A Celebrity And Slap Another, Who Is It Going To Be? by NadiaSA1(f): 3:28pm On Nov 21, 2013
Id french kiss Flavour nd slap _._._.
Re: If You Had To Kiss A Celebrity And Slap Another, Who Is It Going To Be? by Luxiana19(f): 3:31pm On Nov 21, 2013
I'd kiss the day light out of Van Vicker and b*tch slap Maheeda.
Re: If You Had To Kiss A Celebrity And Slap Another, Who Is It Going To Be? by LadyJul(f): 3:31pm On Nov 21, 2013
I will kiss psquare, then i go give one hot slap to tonto dike and use one big hammer knack her head, atleast dat one fit make her get small sense

2 Likes

Re: If You Had To Kiss A Celebrity And Slap Another, Who Is It Going To Be? by FKO1(m): 3:37pm On Nov 21, 2013
I WILL KISS ADELE N SLAP USHER ( D DUDE ANNOYS ME)
Re: If You Had To Kiss A Celebrity And Slap Another, Who Is It Going To Be? by nickz(m): 3:41pm On Nov 21, 2013
kiss jessie j embarassed kiss and slap miley cyrus angry angry
Re: If You Had To Kiss A Celebrity And Slap Another, Who Is It Going To Be? by Nobody: 4:19pm On Nov 21, 2013
Kiss Trey Songz, Hrithik Roshan, Paul Wesley, Joseph Morgan, Ian Somerhalder, and ‎Alexander Skarsgard

Slap every Nigerian actor.

1 Like

Re: If You Had To Kiss A Celebrity And Slap Another, Who Is It Going To Be? by emekz(m): 4:37pm On Nov 21, 2013
I would kiss ma momma and double slap rihanna cus she's a gud girl gone BAD
Re: If You Had To Kiss A Celebrity And Slap Another, Who Is It Going To Be? by 2sizzlin(m): 5:18pm On Nov 21, 2013
I'd kiss Kelly Hu and slap tha fuq outta lady Gaga
angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Is Wrong With This Picture? Is That Bassey’s D*ck? / Rapper Wale's Words To Black Women Getting Butt Implants (PHOTO) / David Hundeyin Blasts His Mother, Wife, Girlfriend, Says They Are Narcissists

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.