Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,451 members, 7,861,305 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 09:18 AM

Two Women Killed, Many More Hospitalised As Protest Continues In Anambra State. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Two Women Killed, Many More Hospitalised As Protest Continues In Anambra State. (2468 Views)

#UdomSupremeCourtVictory: Celebration Continues In Uyo (Photo) / Evidence As Protest Hit UN Geneva (+18) Picture Attached. / Boko-Haram Suspects Dressed Like Women Killed In Maiduguri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two Women Killed, Many More Hospitalised As Protest Continues In Anambra State. by Abagworo(m): 7:18pm On Nov 21, 2013
olabukola: revenge against who? INEC, police, Apga, PDP or ACN.

Against APGA of course.
Re: Two Women Killed, Many More Hospitalised As Protest Continues In Anambra State. by engrfcuksmtin(m): 7:35pm On Nov 21, 2013
Comments of Obi supporters here are crazy is you people that make we outsiders to insult you and see igbos as selfish, insensitive, proud, wicked, dubious, crude...... "it is the orange fruits that attracts people to hit the orange tree with stick" Well meaning Igbos should start delineating themselves from these bastards.
Re: Two Women Killed, Many More Hospitalised As Protest Continues In Anambra State. by AbuMaryam1(m): 7:38pm On Nov 21, 2013
Very soon state of Emergency will be declared in Anambra, the calculations keep going 36-4 bad eggs=
Re: Two Women Killed, Many More Hospitalised As Protest Continues In Anambra State. by olabukola: 7:39pm On Nov 21, 2013
Abagworo:

Against APGA of course.
who is Apga and where is his house?
Re: Two Women Killed, Many More Hospitalised As Protest Continues In Anambra State. by AbuMaryam1(m): 7:48pm On Nov 21, 2013
olabukola: who is Apga and where is his house?
olabukola: who is Apga and where is his house?
APGA is one beard pig who killed his spacies and take refuge in Code'voire..... no be me talk em na dem say dem say

1 Like

Re: Two Women Killed, Many More Hospitalised As Protest Continues In Anambra State. by maimalari: 9:10pm On Nov 21, 2013
Abu-Maryam:
Very soon state of Emergency will be declared in Anambra, the calculations keep going 36-4 bad eggs=

Inec should just do the needful. Its that simple.
Re: Two Women Killed, Many More Hospitalised As Protest Continues In Anambra State. by cooltone: 9:25pm On Nov 21, 2013
I thought some people are always here to make us believe that our people(Igbos) hate APC but here are our mothers laying their lives the same party. I will always maintain that majority of our ordinary people want peace, progress and good governance. The GEJ propaganda machinery is exploiting the corrupt nature of some igbo leaders to paint us enemies of other tribes in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Two Women Killed, Many More Hospitalised As Protest Continues In Anambra State. by nationwide1(m): 9:49pm On Nov 21, 2013
If this is true, then let's ask why APC's participation in election is commonly associated with bloodshed.Those who follow them can attest to the integrity of this statement.
Re: Two Women Killed, Many More Hospitalised As Protest Continues In Anambra State. by redsun(m): 10:01pm On Nov 21, 2013
cooltone: I thought some people are always here to make us believe that our people(Igbos) hate APC but here are our mothers laying their lives the same party. I will always maintain that majority of our ordinary people want peace, progress and good governance. The GEJ propaganda machinery is exploiting the corrupt nature of some igbo leaders to paint us enemies of other tribes in Nigeria.

The only thing that ruined acn/apc chance in igbo land is the tinubu's tribal cleansing agenda of deporting the poor igbos from lagos.It sowed the seed of fundamental mistrust and division that will make right thinking igbos think twice.
Re: Two Women Killed, Many More Hospitalised As Protest Continues In Anambra State. by ProfessorPeter(m): 2:35am On Nov 22, 2013
Abu-Maryam:

APGA is one beard pig who killed his spacies and take refuge in Code'voire..... no be me talk em na dem say dem say
you mean the man who wrote when your ogboni leader died in 1987 that he was the best president Nigeria never had?
Re: Two Women Killed, Many More Hospitalised As Protest Continues In Anambra State. by LarrySun(m): 9:12am On Nov 22, 2013
Abagworo:

Against APGA of course.
Happy birthday to you, Abagworo.
Re: Two Women Killed, Many More Hospitalised As Protest Continues In Anambra State. by Abagworo(m): 9:53am On Nov 22, 2013
Larry-Sun:
Happy birthday to you, Abagworo.

Thank you man. I've left the league of 20s and I can now contest for many posts in Nigeria including chairman of Idemili LGA.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Is Ebola Only Happening In APC Controlled States?(must read) / Breaking: Cameroon Troops Clash With Fleeing Boko Haram Fighters / 12 Reasons Why Gen Buhari Is Likely To Win The Forthcoming Presidential Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.