Stats: 3,152,192 members, 7,815,159 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:22 AM

#UdomSupremeCourtVictory: Celebration Continues In Uyo (Photo) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #UdomSupremeCourtVictory: Celebration Continues In Uyo (Photo) (30946 Views)

Biafra: Women's Conference Continues In Abiriba After Bitter Encounter With Army / The Wedding Celebration Of Zahra Buhari Continues In Maiduguri Today (Photos) / Attack On Shia Muslims Continues In Kaduna From “House To House" (Pics, Video) (2) (3) (4)

#UdomSupremeCourtVictory: Celebration Continues In Uyo (Photo) by nigerianvenom(m): 12:20pm On Feb 04, 2016
Uyo is just agog for #udomemmanuel.
The happiness cant be quantified. Plaza and barrack road is fully park.
Pics coming

Re: #UdomSupremeCourtVictory: Celebration Continues In Uyo (Photo) by lekhane(m): 1:14pm On Feb 04, 2016
hungry folks. I don't think the governor celebrated this much sef
Meanwhile, I am waiting to hear what PDP have to say since it seems they have control of the supreme judges abi is Buhari no longer influencing the court judgments.
Let me leave the guy below me to continue with the analysis. He must have expected to be FTC but as God will have it... grin

Re: #UdomSupremeCourtVictory: Celebration Continues In Uyo (Photo) by naijainfogalery: 1:14pm On Feb 04, 2016
Funny country though

If it favours the PDP they will say , yes its a victory well deserved , but if it favours the APC they will say the country's legal system is in shambles

We are too blinded by sentiments , political parties, religion and tribe.

For example everything Buhari does is seen as awesome even when he is sometimes on the wrong path.

We should get our heads together and collectively work towards the betterment of this country

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: #UdomSupremeCourtVictory: Celebration Continues In Uyo (Photo) by asEdeyHOT: 1:14pm On Feb 04, 2016
Lalasticlala is so happy with the victory of Udom

10 threads on this on FP in last 6 hours

Na wa oo

Re: #UdomSupremeCourtVictory: Celebration Continues In Uyo (Photo) by iambabaG: 1:14pm On Feb 04, 2016
Joblessness is a bad thing oo.. If dey have a flourishing business or well paying job, I don't think dey will be there waiting in vain 4 only God knows what

Re: #UdomSupremeCourtVictory: Celebration Continues In Uyo (Photo) by amdoyin82(m): 1:14pm On Feb 04, 2016
Thanks to the chief justice of Nigeria.

Re: #UdomSupremeCourtVictory: Celebration Continues In Uyo (Photo) by agabaI23(m): 1:14pm On Feb 04, 2016
Posting the same pictures repeatedly
Re: #UdomSupremeCourtVictory: Celebration Continues In Uyo (Photo) by ajebuter(f): 1:14pm On Feb 04, 2016
Congrats Akwa Ibomites

Peace..

Re: #UdomSupremeCourtVictory: Celebration Continues In Uyo (Photo) by sonnyudoh(m): 1:15pm On Feb 04, 2016
Plssssss aw does this give us light at home plssssss we dnt av light for like 3days now.. Next news please

Re: #UdomSupremeCourtVictory: Celebration Continues In Uyo (Photo) by kaziblake(f): 1:15pm On Feb 04, 2016
Congrats to them.

Re: #UdomSupremeCourtVictory: Celebration Continues In Uyo (Photo) by kennyman2000(m): 1:15pm On Feb 04, 2016
Hmmmmmm
Re: #UdomSupremeCourtVictory: Celebration Continues In Uyo (Photo) by Atlantian: 1:16pm On Feb 04, 2016
Wow, I love cities with trees lining up the streets. Uyo and Calabar seem to be such cities. Sorry, that is all I am interested on. Until Udom matches on the footprint of Akpabio, I remain indifferent.

Re: #UdomSupremeCourtVictory: Celebration Continues In Uyo (Photo) by Aminat508(f): 1:16pm On Feb 04, 2016
sad
Re: #UdomSupremeCourtVictory: Celebration Continues In Uyo (Photo) by OsusuMustFlow(f): 1:16pm On Feb 04, 2016
jobless
Re: #UdomSupremeCourtVictory: Celebration Continues In Uyo (Photo) by inme: 1:17pm On Feb 04, 2016
asEdeyHOT:
Lalasticlala is so happy with the victory of Udom

10 threads on this on FP in last 6 hours

Na wa oo

Re: #UdomSupremeCourtVictory: Celebration Continues In Uyo (Photo) by Lovexme(m): 1:17pm On Feb 04, 2016
Shouldn't they be at work?

In other new, are Nairaland mods on steroids? They keep pushing threads to the FP per second. undecided

Tired of playing catch-up everyday cry
Re: #UdomSupremeCourtVictory: Celebration Continues In Uyo (Photo) by mozkunzult: 1:17pm On Feb 04, 2016
nice. thanks to the supreme court for averting wat could lead to blood shed if there was a re-run

Re: #UdomSupremeCourtVictory: Celebration Continues In Uyo (Photo) by pyyxxaro: 1:18pm On Feb 04, 2016
It's all about the Benjamins
Re: #UdomSupremeCourtVictory: Celebration Continues In Uyo (Photo) by Tega4kin: 1:18pm On Feb 04, 2016
Kkk
Re: #UdomSupremeCourtVictory: Celebration Continues In Uyo (Photo) by jerryjere(m): 1:18pm On Feb 04, 2016
Apc will be crying right now for they do not get any of south South state. Sorry to all my apc member.

Re: #UdomSupremeCourtVictory: Celebration Continues In Uyo (Photo) by blackboy(m): 1:19pm On Feb 04, 2016
Mr Governor congrats. Akwa Ibom must be better. There is still so much work to be done. Dont let there ppl down . Nigerians celebrated the victory of PMB accross board but now many are wondering if they made the right choice. Let your action n body language move Akwa Ibom to greater hights. Dont condone corruption. Dont enrich yourself. Serve your ppl n God will bless you.

Re: #UdomSupremeCourtVictory: Celebration Continues In Uyo (Photo) by lion042(m): 1:19pm On Feb 04, 2016
quote author=naijainfogalery post=42612449]Funny country though

If it favours the PDP they will say , yes its a victory well deserved , but if it favours the APC they will say the country's legal system is in shambles

We are too blinded by sentiments , political parties, religion and tribe.

For example everything Buhari does is seen as awesome even when he is sometimes on the wrong path.

We should get our heads together and collectively work towards the betterment of this country[/quote] cry me a river

Re: #UdomSupremeCourtVictory: Celebration Continues In Uyo (Photo) by Opinedecandid(m): 1:20pm On Feb 04, 2016
YES, nothing missing, nothing broken.
No right-thinking and good hearted Akwaibomite left out.

Children of bond women that came in with a strange doctrine and attempted to destroy our sons and daughters have been sent packing.

They brought with them division, hatred, injustice, prejudice and bad omen.

We are cool with 'sustenance of superior performance'.

We are cool with uncommon transformation.

Our Dakkada philosophy is not just a mantra as some people's 'change' is.

We have vowed to arise for everything good and worthy.
We have arisen to greatness.
We have arisen to equity, fairness and justice.

So far, the eight months of Governor Udom Emmanuel in Akwa Ibom State has paid off so well.

But what is happening at the centre/in the national, shame, disrepute, downward trend, economic sham and a new dimension of Corruption introduced via National Budget stealing.

Is that really the kind of backward change they wanted to invade Akwa Ibom State with?
GOD FORBID!

Let's look at the situation again, UGE and UOU. Are they birds of a feather?
Far from it.
One represents light, the other darkness.
One is a symbol of hope, the other is that of despair.
One is a stickler for excellence, savvy and law and order, the other is a partner with mediocrity, daftness and mispropriety.
One represents righteousness and sainthood, the other represents the fallen man and evil.

We had the chance to make a choice, we made the choosing.

We are happy.
Akwa Ibom people are excited.
And just yesterday, The Supreme Court gave us the Supreme Verdict through the Supreme Court.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: #UdomSupremeCourtVictory: Celebration Continues In Uyo (Photo) by DTOBS(m): 1:20pm On Feb 04, 2016
Congrat Udom Emmanuel!!!

I still ask myself what went wrong at the level of the tribunal and the court of appeal, does it mean that we now have judges that can't understand case again?

#Nigeria needs prayer

Re: #UdomSupremeCourtVictory: Celebration Continues In Uyo (Photo) by Uten9z(m): 1:20pm On Feb 04, 2016
iambabaG:
Joblessness is a bad thing oo.. If dey have a flourishing business or well paying job, I don't think dey will be there waiting in vain 4 only God knows what
Sorry woo ..... e deh pain u
Re: #UdomSupremeCourtVictory: Celebration Continues In Uyo (Photo) by pafunky: 1:21pm On Feb 04, 2016
HE SHOULD SEAT DOWN AND START WORK. WORK HARDER TO JUSTIFY THE PEOPLE'S MANDATE.
JUST AS HIS PREDECESSOR DID, THAT SET AKWA IBOM HIGHER AMONG THE COMMITTEE OF STATES.

Re: #UdomSupremeCourtVictory: Celebration Continues In Uyo (Photo) by nigerianvenom(m): 1:23pm On Feb 04, 2016
More

Re: #UdomSupremeCourtVictory: Celebration Continues In Uyo (Photo) by waterhouse071(m): 1:23pm On Feb 04, 2016
Rule of law must be obeyed
Re: #UdomSupremeCourtVictory: Celebration Continues In Uyo (Photo) by DeltaOil: 1:24pm On Feb 04, 2016
I beg why did APC waste the courts time by challenging this in the first place?

Akwa Ibom people do not want APC, so on what basis did they go to court?

As some have pointed out, whenever GMB leaves the court is just.
GMB was not around to influence the courts.

Lets pray this is the beginning of the end of the Propaganda Party

Re: #UdomSupremeCourtVictory: Celebration Continues In Uyo (Photo) by Teddeebear: 1:25pm On Feb 04, 2016
God win
victory for the people

APC Senators-elect Move Against Party’s Choice Of Senate President / Protests In Lagos APC Over Sanwo-Olu's Cabinet / PDP Mega Rally In Katsina: Fayose, Secondus, Other PDP Officials Arrive State