Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,743 members, 7,817,054 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:22 AM

Update On Adaobi Obih's Murder - Roommate Wanted For Murder - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Update On Adaobi Obih's Murder - Roommate Wanted For Murder (31494 Views)

Nigerian Man Gets Life In Jail For Murder In UK (photo) / Adaobi Obih's Suspected Killer Ryan Klug Caught In Texas / Adaobi Michaella Obih Killed In The U.S (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Update On Adaobi Obih's Murder - Roommate Wanted For Murder by deflover(m): 3:15pm On Nov 24, 2013
hmmm nija gals we dey here una no go follow us angry angry angry angry angry at least if na nija boy now him for no kill u na.....him for jos free u find another gal

1 Like

Re: Update On Adaobi Obih's Murder - Roommate Wanted For Murder by Nobody: 3:17pm On Nov 24, 2013
texazzpete:

I'm sure there are over 150 million girls in the United States. Where's the certainty he was talking about Adaobi?

He's been her Roommate...that's all the article says.
I fear for our education system everyday. And most of the comments here are just following the trend. I just taya.

1 Like

Re: Update On Adaobi Obih's Murder - Roommate Wanted For Murder by Nobody: 3:18pm On Nov 24, 2013
May her soul rest in peace
Re: Update On Adaobi Obih's Murder - Roommate Wanted For Murder by Missonas(f): 3:19pm On Nov 24, 2013
All those calling the suspect her ex or whatever should please get their facts right before jumping into conclusion.I have been ignoring such blatant comments.However even if he was her ex she didn't deserve this!

2 Likes

Re: Update On Adaobi Obih's Murder - Roommate Wanted For Murder by logica(m): 3:20pm On Nov 24, 2013
Missonas: All those calling the suspect her ex or whatever should please get their facts right before jumping into conclusion.I have been ignoring such blatant comments.However even if he was her ex she didn't deserve this!
Re: Update On Adaobi Obih's Murder - Roommate Wanted For Murder by Nobody: 3:27pm On Nov 24, 2013
brave woman. living with american oyinbo man. the most demonic male specie on earth

2 Likes

Re: Update On Adaobi Obih's Murder - Roommate Wanted For Murder by Missonas(f): 3:27pm On Nov 24, 2013
All those calling the suspect her ex or whatever should please get their facts right before jumping into conclusion.However even if he was her ex she didn't deserve this!

1 Like

Re: Update On Adaobi Obih's Murder - Roommate Wanted For Murder by nbright: 3:29pm On Nov 24, 2013
See fine girl....
Re: Update On Adaobi Obih's Murder - Roommate Wanted For Murder by free2ryhme: 3:29pm On Nov 24, 2013
wowo2:

Flatmates, nothing out of the world there...nothing at all...

nothing abi? undecided

now she is dead.

Nothing abi? undecided
Re: Update On Adaobi Obih's Murder - Roommate Wanted For Murder by oluxy(m): 3:30pm On Nov 24, 2013
Green pasture!!! Who knows the person responsible for her death? 9ja ladies with white guess..
9ja guys can't kill a lady, at worst they jilt. But white, they are psycho. They waste persons life and prefer been sentence to prison..

1 Like

Re: Update On Adaobi Obih's Murder - Roommate Wanted For Murder by ocheejemb: 3:33pm On Nov 24, 2013
free2ryhme: my kwesion

what is a 26 year old doing with a 36 year old roommate ?

naija girls sha

is it a parasitic or symbiotic relationship ?

You are very stupid for this statement. ignorant fool

3 Likes

Re: Update On Adaobi Obih's Murder - Roommate Wanted For Murder by Dannylux: 3:34pm On Nov 24, 2013
Glad he's been found.
Re: Update On Adaobi Obih's Murder - Roommate Wanted For Murder by Nobody: 3:35pm On Nov 24, 2013
Missonas: All those calling the suspect her ex or whatever should please get their facts right before jumping into conclusion.However even if he was her ex she didn't deserve this!
Linda and her amebo blog. Why didn't she get the real story before making it go public?

1 Like

Re: Update On Adaobi Obih's Murder - Roommate Wanted For Murder by free2ryhme: 3:35pm On Nov 24, 2013
texazzpete:

I'm sure there are over 150 million girls in the United States. Where's the certainty he was talking about Adaobi?

He's been her Roommate...that's all the article says.

what part of the states are you from ? I am sure you are not Nigerian

your English is so messed up
Re: Update On Adaobi Obih's Murder - Roommate Wanted For Murder by free2ryhme: 3:36pm On Nov 24, 2013
oche_ejemb:

You are very stupid for this statement. ignorant fool

Were you born a m0ron or you just worked on it?

1 Like

Re: Update On Adaobi Obih's Murder - Roommate Wanted For Murder by Caracta(f): 3:42pm On Nov 24, 2013
aManFromMars:
I fear for our education system everyday. And most of the comments here are just following the trend. I just taya.
I don't understand. Is it that they cannot read or they just can't understand simple words. It wasn't stated that she date the guy or that the deceased was the same girl the suspect's brother was referring to.

Abeg help me out, where did Nairalanders get their own version of story? Share the link pls. Majority can't be dumb all at once.

1 Like

Re: Update On Adaobi Obih's Murder - Roommate Wanted For Murder by Missonas(f): 3:45pm On Nov 24, 2013
berem: Linda and her amebo blog. Why didn't she get the real story before making it go public?

My dear don't mind these jobless bloggers.they all want to be the first to make false and fabricated news.
Re: Update On Adaobi Obih's Murder - Roommate Wanted For Murder by Ishilove: 3:47pm On Nov 24, 2013

naija girls sha

My thoughts exactly. Why on earth did she have a man as a roomate??

Anyway, the answer is immaterial. Very tragic indeed sad
Re: Update On Adaobi Obih's Murder - Roommate Wanted For Murder by Orokita(m): 3:48pm On Nov 24, 2013
Someone pls call sam and dean winchester!!! Dis is indeed SUPERNATURAL
Re: Update On Adaobi Obih's Murder - Roommate Wanted For Murder by cacius: 3:52pm On Nov 24, 2013

naija girls sha

In developed countries, a guy can be a roommate to a girl without any intimacy involved. If you try anything out of the ordinary cos your mind played trick on you. Na straight se.Xual assault them give you.

2 Likes

Re: Update On Adaobi Obih's Murder - Roommate Wanted For Murder by Nobody: 3:54pm On Nov 24, 2013
Missonas:

My dear don't mind these jobless bloggers.they all want to be the first to make false and fabricated news.
This kind of story is not something a stoopid blogger can fabricate lies just to get attention to her blog especially when the incident didn't happen in Nigeria. Linda should tender an apology to the family of the dead victim. angry

1 Like

Re: Update On Adaobi Obih's Murder - Roommate Wanted For Murder by Nobody: 3:55pm On Nov 24, 2013
cacius: In developed countries you can a guy can be a roommate to a girl without any intimacy involved. If you try anything out of the ordinary cos your mind played trick on you. Na straight se.Xual assault them give you.
yeah if you live to be a witness

1 Like

Re: Update On Adaobi Obih's Murder - Roommate Wanted For Murder by Truckpusher(m): 3:57pm On Nov 24, 2013
obadiah777: brave woman. living with american oyinbo man. the most demonic male specie on earth
To those self defeated black women an oyinbo man is another God. grin

1 Like

Re: Update On Adaobi Obih's Murder - Roommate Wanted For Murder by Btruth: 4:00pm On Nov 24, 2013
logica: But it is a safe assumption/conjecture that the murdered female was the ex he talked about with his brother; and I am sure even the Police will explore this angle.

Not certain with that though, but there's every possibility of him taking a vengeance out on Adaobi. Psychopath will do every irrational things when they lose it.
Re: Update On Adaobi Obih's Murder - Roommate Wanted For Murder by Nobody: 4:05pm On Nov 24, 2013
Truckpusher: To those self defeated black women an oyinbo man is another God. grin
they will soon find out he is the opposite of God. the lord put enmity between his seed and our seed. grin grin
Re: Update On Adaobi Obih's Murder - Roommate Wanted For Murder by ngooka: 4:05pm On Nov 24, 2013
Buhari and Apc again?
Re: Update On Adaobi Obih's Murder - Roommate Wanted For Murder by free2ryhme: 4:08pm On Nov 24, 2013
cacius: In developed countries you can a guy can be a roommate to a girl without any intimacy involved. ..

na swahili you dey mumble grin grin
Re: Update On Adaobi Obih's Murder - Roommate Wanted For Murder by free2ryhme: 4:08pm On Nov 24, 2013
ngooka: Buhari and Apc again?

Na anambra politics turn u to mumu
Re: Update On Adaobi Obih's Murder - Roommate Wanted For Murder by kennyamusan(m): 4:13pm On Nov 24, 2013
I don't believe all the crap this people give us,this is just a case of pure racism.I wonder y murder of africans in the diaspora have become rapant all day.No one travels abraod and don't notice all this nonsense.list abound of our africans that have been murderd and nothing happen to them infact,they are sometimes released,ask trev about this,africans care less about his citizens dats y they can be murderd @ will and yet nothing happens,I wonder what would happen if an American citizen or a british citizen is openly or secretly murderd in Nigeria,Boko would be on the run as well.remember mutallab ? A single offence of 'trying to' to bomb an indiana plane yet he was jailed for life,I wonder what will happen to klug in his country.But this is also a wake up call to all African leaders,if africa were 2 be developed,I wonder what we would be travelling abroad for,risking our lives,treated like a second class citizen etc.it is not just worth it.pls bring klug 2 book,and make sure he faces the international court of justice cos this is an international case (and how I wish my country foreign affairs is capable,we ought to fight this with our blood,but they are always after their pocket) between Nig (Africa) and Europe.enuf of all this brutality.RIP Adaobi.

1 Like

Re: Update On Adaobi Obih's Murder - Roommate Wanted For Murder by Truckpusher(m): 4:16pm On Nov 24, 2013
ngooka: Buhari and Apc again?
Smoking weed and commenting here doesn't go down well at all grin

2 Likes

Re: Update On Adaobi Obih's Murder - Roommate Wanted For Murder by Nobody: 4:18pm On Nov 24, 2013

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Babatunde Martins: Nigerian Living In Ghana Extradited To US To Face Fraud Case / Police Arrest Father For Incest In Ogun (Photo) / Fraudster Who Impersonated Lagos, Ondo Deputy Governors Arrested (Pictured)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.