Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,751 members, 7,813,478 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:47 PM

ICSL Test/interview - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / ICSL Test/interview (38483 Views)

ICSL Ongoing Recruitment - Apply Now / Icsl Test Questions / Icsl Test Or Access Bank Test (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

ICSL Test/interview by Teksyoremi(f): 5:12pm On Nov 21, 2013
I got this message today from ICSL,
You are hereby invited for a test/interview at Integrated Corporate Services Ltd. Date: Tomorrow Friday 22nd Nov, 2013 by 7am. Venue: ICSL, 6 Olusoji Idowu Street, Obanikoro Bus-Stop, Ilupeju, Lagos. Pls register at www.integratedcorporateservices.com/register.php. Kindly come with all your original credentials, birth certificate/declaration of age, a passport photograph and your updated CVs. Pls DRESS CORPORATE preferably on suit. Call 08113194258 for enquiries. Thank you.
Please I need help on how to prepare and what to expect in the test/interview.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ICSL Test/interview by Success5313(m): 8:44pm On Nov 21, 2013
There test is very simple, is just 50 question. Eng 25 ques, math 25 ques. And there pass mark is 40%. After the test u will do pre- interview. All are simple. They will screen ur credential b4 d test especially ur birth cert. Best of luck
Re: ICSL Test/interview by sholatoye: 8:56pm On Nov 21, 2013
Teksyoremi: I got this message today from ICSL,
You are hereby invited for a test/interview at Integrated Corporate Services Ltd. Date: Tomorrow Friday 22nd Nov, 2013 by 7am. Venue: ICSL, 6 Olusoji Idowu Street, Obanikoro Bus-Stop, Ilupeju, Lagos. Pls register at www.integratedcorporateservices.com/register.php. Kindly come with all your original credentials, birth certificate/declaration of age, a passport photograph and your updated CVs. Pls DRESS CORPORATE preferably on suit. Call 08113194258 for enquiries. Thank you.
Please I need help on how to prepare and what to expect in the test/interview.
Are u an hnd holder?
Re: ICSL Test/interview by Teksyoremi(f): 9:33pm On Nov 21, 2013
Bsc holder
Re: ICSL Test/interview by sholatoye: 10:07pm On Nov 21, 2013
Teksyoremi: Bsc holder
Ok,thanks.
Re: ICSL Test/interview by Tuneday01(m): 6:03am On Nov 22, 2013
Am goin too pin:284420C5
Re: ICSL Test/interview by iceboo: 7:50am On Nov 22, 2013
Teksyoremi: Bsc holder
I hear they don't accept 2.2, how true is dis?
Re: ICSL Test/interview by Ayoola171(m): 10:55am On Nov 22, 2013
Pal, icsl do accept 2.2, i am 2.2 and i took their test last week and i score 70%.

1 Like

Re: ICSL Test/interview by modupewealth: 8:55pm On Nov 25, 2013
How du I send my c.v 2 them pls?was @ their office somtyms ago n I was tld dat dey no longer collect hardcopy.
Re: ICSL Test/interview by Ayoola171(m): 9:37pm On Nov 25, 2013
Follow d link in dat mesage for invitatn, dat's d site tru which u can apply.
Re: ICSL Test/interview by Abbey247: 8:31am On Nov 26, 2013
Wat is the age limit demanded by ICSL for jobs tru them?
Re: ICSL Test/interview by modupewealth: 8:47am On Nov 26, 2013
Tanks Ayoola
Re: ICSL Test/interview by Teksyoremi(f): 9:16am On Nov 26, 2013
How was the test and interview for those that wrote yestaday? Mine was ok bt the guarantor and referee is the problem o, the way this job issue is in this country is only God that will help us.
Re: ICSL Test/interview by realbomax: 3:23pm On Nov 26, 2013
there was a time when icsl doesnt allow degree holder to write their weekly test but am nt sure if dey are now allowing b.sc holder to write also. pls can some1 confirm this to me?
Re: ICSL Test/interview by Abbey247: 7:36pm On Nov 26, 2013
Teksyoremi: How was the test and interview for those that wrote yestaday? Mine was ok bt the guarantor and referee is the problem o, the way this job issue is in this country is only God that will help us.
pls wat is d age limit for icsl job test? Pls I need info on dis coz I don't wnt to waste T.fare to icsl

1 Like

Re: ICSL Test/interview by Teksyoremi(f): 8:38am On Nov 27, 2013
I really do not know o cos I saw them check in people that were as old as 29 years...so can't say wat the age limit is.
Re: ICSL Test/interview by taiwogurl: 9:53am On Nov 27, 2013
Ayoola171: Follow d link in dat mesage for invitatn, dat's d site tru which u can apply.
Pls how do i submit ma Cv
Re: ICSL Test/interview by Ayoola171(m): 12:32pm On Nov 27, 2013
@taiwo, follow d link from dat first coment of dis thread, i.e d main mesage of invitatn read tru it; u wil c dat link. For dat pal askn if icsl is now recruitn b.sc, they are and for d age limit fellow, i saw applicants up to age 32 writn their test. All d best.
Re: ICSL Test/interview by Abbey247: 8:14am On Nov 28, 2013
@Ayoola tanks for ur response coz am 27 years,jst thinkin if d age won't disqualify me frm writin d test.
Re: ICSL Test/interview by deeyor(f): 7:19pm On Dec 02, 2013
I hope they start on time. And pls Must I wear suit? I'll appreciate a reply
Re: ICSL Test/interview by deeyor(f): 7:21pm On Dec 02, 2013
I hope they start on time. And pls Must I wear suit? I'll appreciate a reply from anyone. Thanks
Re: ICSL Test/interview by mrking3(m): 8:52pm On Dec 02, 2013
Ayoola171: Pal, icsl do accept 2.2, i am 2.2 and i took their test last week and i score 70%.
have you done your documentation? I did the test and interview last week! Almost done with documentation! Just wanna find out some few things! Send me your Pin if you're on Bbm.
Re: ICSL Test/interview by Nobody: 9:05pm On Dec 02, 2013
pls house when is the next test/interview coming up. Got an invite before but was unable to attend

1 Like

Re: ICSL Test/interview by Ayoola171(m): 8:25am On Dec 03, 2013
@mr king, i've done with my documentatn o, i dnt hav bb yet. so u can reach me.
Re: ICSL Test/interview by leftygal: 2:52pm On Dec 08, 2013
Hello house, I got. A msg frm Icsl on friday, this is it: You are hereby invited for a test/interview at Integrated Corporate Services Ltd. Date: Monday 9th Dec, 2013 by 7am. Venue: ICSL, 6 Olusoji Idowu Street, Obanikoro Bus-Stop, Ilupeju, Lagos. Kindly come with all your original credentials, birth certificate/declaration of age, WAEC/NECO Certificate, a passport photograph on white background and your updated CVs. Pls DRESS CORPORATE preferably on suit. Thank you. Am not fresh graduate, I have mba finance, I need to know what to expect if am going to write the same exam as fresh graduate or I should expect more...... Pls in the name of God assist. Thanks
Re: ICSL Test/interview by Nobody: 3:01pm On Dec 08, 2013
Pls wat firms do dis icsl recruit for n wat positions. Wud luv to apply
Re: ICSL Test/interview by leftygal: 3:13pm On Dec 08, 2013
I don't know, they didn't specify, I submitted my cv abt 2mnths ago
Re: ICSL Test/interview by mrking3(m): 3:58pm On Dec 08, 2013
leftygal: Hello house, I got. A msg frm Icsl on friday, this is it: You are hereby invited for a test/interview at Integrated Corporate Services Ltd. Date: Monday 9th Dec, 2013 by 7am. Venue: ICSL, 6 Olusoji Idowu Street, Obanikoro Bus-Stop, Ilupeju, Lagos. Kindly come with all your original credentials, birth certificate/declaration of age, WAEC/NECO Certificate, a passport photograph on white background and your updated CVs. Pls DRESS CORPORATE preferably on suit. Thank you. Am not fresh graduate, I have mba finance, I need to know what to expect if am going to write the same exam as fresh graduate or I should expect more...... Pls in the name of God assist. Thanks
for you to be seconded to any company or organisation by Icsl, you must write and pass their CBT and go through one level Interview, there after you begin Documentation. Even if you've got Mba or Phd without relevant work experience, you'll have to pass through same recruitment process along side Fresh graduates! No big deal! The test comprises of 50 questions, 25 maths, and english! All basics! You must score 40% to proceed to the next stage. That's all I have to say for now! All the best!
Re: ICSL Test/interview by mrking3(m): 4:03pm On Dec 08, 2013
Onyikb: Pls wat firms do dis icsl recruit for n wat positions. Wud luv to apply
they mostly recruit for Financial Institutions on contract basis! and any Positions. Ond, Hnd and bsc. They don't accept thirddie ooooo
Re: ICSL Test/interview by leftygal: 4:25pm On Dec 08, 2013
Thank you so much mr King, I really appreciate ur help, though I have 4yrs exeprience but it doesn't matter, if I must do d test I will do it. Thanks
Re: ICSL Test/interview by Ayoola171(m): 10:13am On Dec 20, 2013
For as many that has completed their documentatn, when likely are we going to resume or when will ICSL get bact to us? Completed mine since Nov. 19th
Re: ICSL Test/interview by zelexotunla(m): 11:25am On Dec 20, 2013
Pls,has anyone ever rescheduled test/interview with ICSL? I got tes/interview with them which i couldnt make due to some reasons. I dont if i may reschedule with them

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How One Act Of Kindness Secured Him His Dream Job / More Than 23,862 Npower Beneficiaries Disqualified And More To Follow+video / Elites Community Initiative (corps) Of Nigeria (ECI)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.