Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,910 members, 7,835,045 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:12 AM

ICSL Test/interview - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / ICSL Test/interview (38531 Views)

ICSL Ongoing Recruitment - Apply Now / Icsl Test Questions / Icsl Test Or Access Bank Test (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ICSL Test/interview by wumyett: 8:03pm On Aug 02, 2016
Topmostt:
I was invited for an interview at ICS but I don't have my fslc , Do you guys think that will affect me adversely?
what post, Wat is fscl. When did u get d text
Re: ICSL Test/interview by Topmostt: 6:41am On Aug 03, 2016
wumyett:
what post, Wat is fscl. When did u get d text
That's first school leaving certificate. I got the text sometime last week
Re: ICSL Test/interview by gungab(m): 8:48am On Sep 24, 2016
bayulll01:

No wahala wishing u all the best in ur career,the GTI stuff u can share ur testimony how u got the job and which recruiting firm for pple to learn ciao
Good day bro,
I need your advice on documentation process of ics
have sent you pm
here is my pin as well 769a868d
Please help a brother I have Just 2 working days left to complete it
Thanks
Re: ICSL Test/interview by jumsim: 9:41am On Sep 24, 2016
Pls ow do u apply to icsl. Ve registered on their career page for a while now but ve not heard from them. Thanks
Re: ICSL Test/interview by monsucre: 3:36pm On Oct 17, 2016
Topmostt:

That's first school leaving certificate. I got the text sometime last week
please I was invited for an interview with icsl tomorrow and I don't have my first school leaving certificate do I still go? cos I don't want to waste transport fare
Re: ICSL Test/interview by diiadem(f): 5:27pm On Oct 17, 2016
I was invited for an interview for the position of a sales executive. Pls is it compulsory I go with fslc because I don't have it
Re: ICSL Test/interview by Topmostt: 10:53am On Oct 18, 2016
diiadem:
I was invited for an interview for the position of a sales executive. Pls is it compulsory I go with fslc because I don't have it
I didn't go for the interview, however, I heard its important.
Re: ICSL Test/interview by monsucre: 11:54am On Oct 20, 2016
please house am at the documentation stage. Must I do it within the stipulated three days, what if I extend my time, because getting a guarantor is not easy, will I be disqualified? besides the number they gave isn't going through...urgent reply please
Re: ICSL Test/interview by gingger(m): 12:36pm On Oct 20, 2016
monsucre:
please house am at the documentation stage. Must I do it within the stipulated three days, what if I extend my time, because getting a guarantor is not easy, will I be disqualified? besides the number they gave isn't going through...urgent reply please

They won't.. Just talk ur time. To do it.. I submitted mine after 2 weeks
Re: ICSL Test/interview by arthurshelly: 1:26pm On Oct 20, 2016
Please house what is the maximum age limit for ICSL recruitment stuff?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ICSL Test/interview by monsucre: 3:28pm On Oct 20, 2016
gingger:

They won't.. Just talk ur time. To do it.. I submitted mine after 2 weeks

Am grateful thanks.. am already drained looking for guarantors and referees.... please regarding the employment form did you fill everything and what's the full meaning of some abbreviations I saw like NPF etc.
Re: ICSL Test/interview by ishaq062(m): 8:29am On Oct 23, 2016
monsucre:

why are you disturbing yourself about the documentations process. this is a a firm that will not get back to you after the all stress .I will implore you to extended your search light and open your mind to other openings cos you might spend a donkey years without hearing form them. cheers

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: ICSL Test/interview by Whizdomo(m): 6:51am On Aug 31, 2019
So I passed the test, was told I would be contacted for interview and documentation. How long do I have to wait. �����
Re: ICSL Test/interview by Nobody: 5:01pm On Aug 31, 2019
Whizdomo:
So I passed the test, was told I would be contacted for interview and documentation. How long do I have to wait. �����

how did you apply that you were shortlisted for test?
Re: ICSL Test/interview by Whizdomo(m): 7:54pm On Sep 11, 2019
Through there website.. I applied last year September... I still dey wait ooo for next step
Re: ICSL Test/interview by Whizdomo(m): 5:28pm On Sep 24, 2019
dayo2me:

Icsjobportal.Com put it on Google
Re: ICSL Test/interview by Nobody: 5:32pm On Sep 24, 2019
Whizdomo:

Icsjobportal.Com put it on Google
have you gotten the job with them?
Re: ICSL Test/interview by Whizdomo(m): 5:39pm On Sep 24, 2019
dayo2me:
have you gotten the job with them?

Waiting for them to send me date. So I would come for documentation and interview
Re: ICSL Test/interview by Nobody: 5:47pm On Sep 24, 2019
Whizdomo:

Waiting for them to send me date. So I would come for documentation and interview
which one is documentation?
Re: ICSL Test/interview by Whizdomo(m): 8:46pm On Jan 16, 2023

I can't even remember ��� still nothing from them...after all this year's

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Just Got Shortlisted For NAF Dssc Recruitment - I Need Advise / Sterling Bank Calls For Test, Who Else Is With Me? / Graduate Recruitment At Kimberley Ryan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.