Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,935 members, 7,835,118 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:01 AM

ICSL Test/interview - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / ICSL Test/interview (38533 Views)

ICSL Ongoing Recruitment - Apply Now / Icsl Test Questions / Icsl Test Or Access Bank Test (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ICSL Test/interview by Ayoola171(m): 1:33pm On Dec 20, 2013
zelexotunla: Pls,has anyone ever rescheduled test/interview with ICSL? I got tes/interview with them which i couldnt make due to some reasons. I dont if i may reschedule with them
If u stil have their invitatn text on ur phone, they normaly conduct d test on Mondays&Thursdays for now, i believe if u do come online u wil probably c people talk about new dat, then u take dat chance.
Re: ICSL Test/interview by Teksyoremi(f): 3:00pm On Dec 20, 2013
Call the number attached to the message inviting you for the interview cos that was wat I did wen I couldn't make the day slated for mine. All the best.
Re: ICSL Test/interview by enibal(f): 5:48pm On Dec 20, 2013
@zelex hw did u apply? Pls
Re: ICSL Test/interview by ogeuno: 10:07pm On Dec 20, 2013
Is gatecrashing allowed?
Re: ICSL Test/interview by Teksyoremi(f): 6:53am On Dec 22, 2013
Register @: www.integratedcorporateservices.com...gate crashing is not allowed, you must get an invite from them. All the best
Re: ICSL Test/interview by zelexotunla(m): 10:06am On Dec 22, 2013
Ayoola171: If u stil have their invitatn text on ur phone, they normaly conduct d test on Mondays&Thursdays for now, i believe if u do come online u wil probably c people talk about new dat, then u take dat chance.
. Thanks for nyc response, I was actually called to come on monday. My original documents are not intact and after texting them to know my chance i was given negative response until i was now called back to come on monday for it just that i have to travel far down to lasgidi again. May God see us through brethen
Re: ICSL Test/interview by zelexotunla(m): 10:11am On Dec 22, 2013
Teksyoremi: Call the number attached to the message inviting you for the interview cos that was wat I did wen I couldn't make the day slated for mine. All the best.
. Thanks ma'am, i have actually bn rescheduled for monday. How was urs? May be u cud be of help on certain inquisition if u wudnt mind?
Re: ICSL Test/interview by zelexotunla(m): 10:15am On Dec 22, 2013
enibal: @zelex hw did u apply? Pls
. Yeah, you have to register with them with the IP address given by teksyoremi. That is all ma'am
Re: ICSL Test/interview by Nobody: 10:26am On Dec 22, 2013
zelexotunla: . Thanks ma'am, i have actually bn rescheduled for monday. How was urs? May be u cud be of help on certain inquisition if u wudnt mind?

Pls where are you travelling from l have an interview too and l have to travel down to lagos from up north
Re: ICSL Test/interview by zelexotunla(m): 3:52pm On Dec 22, 2013
Aarh! How u want take reach b4 7am 2mao? Me i don almost reach lag now. I pray say make u make am bro

1 Like

Re: ICSL Test/interview by poundsmaker(m): 5:11pm On Dec 22, 2013
Hi guys, how many months does it take ICSL to call a person for an interview after registration on their website? please, your response is highly needed.
Re: ICSL Test/interview by Nobody: 11:38pm On Dec 27, 2013
how did the interview go
Re: ICSL Test/interview by bayulll01(m): 7:01am On Dec 28, 2013
I think I shld help here cos av worked with icsl where I was seconded to Stambic IBTC bank,all u need do is make sure u pass their exams simple!! and interview,after which u will proceed to documentation after that u will be called and seconded to any bank they wana recruit for at that time,its normally take time say at most 3month then you will be called.all the best guys

1 Like

Re: ICSL Test/interview by detee2: 7:44am On Dec 28, 2013
bayulll01: I think I shld help here cos av worked with icsl where I was seconded to Stambic IBTC bank,all u need do is make sure u pass their exams simple!! and interview,after which u will proceed to documentation after that u will be called and seconded to any bank they wana recruit for at that time,its normally take time say at most 3month then you will be called.all the best guys
thanks so much for the info...but still wanna ask wats the quota they take on one's salary?
Re: ICSL Test/interview by bayulll01(m): 8:41am On Dec 28, 2013
de-tee:

thanks so much for the info...but still wanna ask wats the quota they take on one's salary?
U don't need to bother on what they take from ur salary,but urs will be from 70k and above
Re: ICSL Test/interview by detee2: 8:46am On Dec 28, 2013
bayulll01:
U don't need to bother on what they take from ur salary,but urs will be from 70k and above
okies, thanks so much bro for the insight...registered jst few wks ago, hopin to hear frm dem..tnx once again.
Re: ICSL Test/interview by bayulll01(m): 8:52am On Dec 28, 2013
de-tee:

okies, thanks so much bro for the insight...registered jst few wks ago, hopin to hear frm dem..tnx once again.
U re welcome

1 Like

Re: ICSL Test/interview by detee2: 9:01am On Dec 28, 2013
bayulll01:
U re welcome
sorry, forgot to ask hw their exam's like, normal gmat?
Re: ICSL Test/interview by bayulll01(m): 9:09am On Dec 28, 2013
de-tee:

sorry, forgot to ask hw their exam's like, normal gmat?
Simple arithmetic go and learn divion and multiplication wella without using calculator,english also logic but simple,above all if u ve passed through the four wall of the uni,u shld be able to pass cos its just 40mark u need!!! Some pple will still fail sha,smh

1 Like

Re: ICSL Test/interview by detee2: 9:24am On Dec 28, 2013
bayulll01:
Simple arithmetic go and learn divion and multiplication wella without using calculator,english also logic but simple,above all if u ve passed through the four wall of the uni,u shld be able to pass cos its just 40mark u need!!! Some pple will still fail sha,smh
Lol, thank you very much bro. God bless.

1 Like

Re: ICSL Test/interview by JEFFDOT(m): 11:38am On Dec 28, 2013
de-tee:

@ de-tee u done look 4 job tyre, am sure u must ve changed ur date of birth many times! I decree that dis 2014 1st quater u stop chasing job on nairaland. The secret in getting a job, is avoiding or soiling urself in illegality looking 4 cheats, rather get job apptitude test via online and 4rm job recruitment firms. Study hard. Go to www.jobguru.com and place ur request dia. #1500 or #2000 and above can never make dem a million compare with the benefit u get 4rm the past question. Poverty mentality
Re: ICSL Test/interview by JEFFDOT(m): 11:40am On Dec 28, 2013
de-tee:

Re: ICSL Test/interview by detee2: 12:28pm On Dec 28, 2013
JEFFDOT: @ de-tee u done look 4 job tyre, am sure u must ve changed ur date of birth many times! I decree that dis 2014 1st quater u stop chasing job on nairaland. The secret in getting a job, is avoiding or soiling urself in illegality looking 4 cheats, rather get job apptitude test via online and 4rm job recruitment firms. Study hard. Go to www.jobguru.com and place ur request dia. #1500 or #2000 and above can never make dem a million compare with the benefit u get 4rm the past question. Poverty mentality
hahahahaha, so you still following me (okies, sorry for spoiling ur market on NYSC thread, u self no dey try na u wan dey extort job seekers)....., Pastor GEOFFREY of GEOFFREY MINISTRY INT, go ahead to tell all that to ur congregation if you have any...note: i strongly believe u need it more than them..
I know ur type.
Re: ICSL Test/interview by debicy(m): 2:28pm On Dec 28, 2013
i was invited for an interview, i passed there on line test. i scored 70%. and am just tru with my documentation. pls how long will it take them to call me for the next stage which is medical? cos me dey fear really.
Re: ICSL Test/interview by bayulll01(m): 7:52am On Dec 29, 2013
debicy: i was invited for an interview, i passed there on line test. i scored 70%. and am just tru with my documentation. pls how long will it take them to call me for the next stage which is medical? cos me dey fear really.
Debici if I may ask why u dey fear, u ve passed the exam and done ur documentation,u will do medical when u ve been employed.just stay calm and hope for the best,it normally takes two to three month.
Re: ICSL Test/interview by debicy(m): 4:48pm On Dec 30, 2013
pls why will it take them upto three month to to process it after a succecful documentation?
am not really curious but am trying to get what they will be doing b4 den. will they call call the gurantors or what?
i just need some insights pls.
Re: ICSL Test/interview by senope: 10:12am On Dec 31, 2013
@ Bayu; Debicy, Am confused wt ICSL proess as well, i av done my documentaion and even passd their client interview (GTB) since Sept dis yr as confirmed by Icsl., since that time i ws told to wait dt they will cal me for Gtb induction. What am i suppose to do.
Re: ICSL Test/interview by bayulll01(m): 9:57pm On Jan 01, 2014
@senope u don't worry they will call u to resume soon ur case is settle.
@debicy icsl recruit for most of the bank we av arnd,just take it cool,they will surely call u am so sure about that
Re: ICSL Test/interview by debicy(m): 9:27am On Jan 02, 2014
@bayull, thanks so much amd I pray the process is fast as much as possible.
But am sensing something, are u a staff there or were u employed to one of the banks through them? Because the way you talk seems as if u know virtually everything bout them.

1 Like

Re: ICSL Test/interview by Ayoola171(m): 12:51pm On Jan 04, 2014
Am sendin this to as many that has valuable advice 4me, i've done documentatn with ICSL and i was told during intaview with them dat i will be seconded to Mansard Assurance 60k base pay plus commitn, while am waitn for their invitatn; i got another job with GTI Microfinance Bank direct 40k base pay plus commisn as well and i've resume with GTI, but my questn is that; should i later switch to Mansard as contract staff when later call on me or i should continue with my career at Gti. Thanks
Re: ICSL Test/interview by bayulll01(m): 12:58pm On Jan 04, 2014
debicy: @bayull, thanks so much amd I pray the process is fast as much as possible.
But am sensing something, are u a staff there or were u employed to one of the banks through them? Because the way you talk seems as if u know virtually everything bout them.
Adebisi if u read my comment from the top I already mention I was seconded to Stanbic IBTC,just keep praying or I advice u if ur place not far from ilupeju go there atleast two times in a week,u will tank me for that
Re: ICSL Test/interview by bayulll01(m): 12:59pm On Jan 04, 2014
Ayoola171: Am sendin this to as many that has valuable advice 4me, i've done documentatn with ICSL and i was told during intaview with them dat i will be seconded to Mansard Assurance 60k base pay plus commitn, while am waitn for their invitatn; i got another job with GTI Microfinance Bank direct 40k base pay plus commisn as well and i've resume with GTI, but my questn is that; should i later switch to Mansard as contract staff when later call on me or i should continue with my career at Gti. Thanks
If the offer they gave u at mansard is permanet job with benefits and future I will advice u,u stick to it,if u want to build ur career in that field,so the decision is urs

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Just Got Shortlisted For NAF Dssc Recruitment - I Need Advise / Sterling Bank Calls For Test, Who Else Is With Me? / Graduate Recruitment At Kimberley Ryan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.