Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,561 members, 7,843,750 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 10:38 AM

We Are Not Resuming – AAUA Lecturers To Management - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / We Are Not Resuming – AAUA Lecturers To Management (15174 Views)

Salary Scale Of Lecturers In Nigerian Universities / ASUU Strike: UNICAL Ask Lecturers To Resume & Supports FG / FG Offers ASUU N30bn, Asks Lecturers To Make Sacrifices And Resume Work (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Are Not Resuming – AAUA Lecturers To Management by deebrain(m): 10:32am On Nov 22, 2013
since its to resume for their "second term" they can as well resume. The strike does not affect secondary schools.

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: We Are Not Resuming – AAUA Lecturers To Management by Ukutsgp(m): 10:33am On Nov 22, 2013
No compromise now, cos it is already too late. Strike should continue until ASUU demand is met. No going back, we must see the end result. Our institutions must be transformed.
U are senseless if u quote me. Just read and pass.
Re: We Are Not Resuming – AAUA Lecturers To Management by kay4all(m): 10:44am On Nov 22, 2013
Na wa for this ASUU self. What else again do they want? Why are they being adamant? Tot they said they are going to mourn the great man's death (iyayi) for a week. Now, wats is taking them so long to have their yeye nec meeting again? Oga o!
Re: We Are Not Resuming – AAUA Lecturers To Management by Gpius(m): 10:47am On Nov 22, 2013
One of my lecturer's daughter has been eyeing me since the day her dad openly told d class that i was d best in his course bt i hav bin avoidin ha 2 safe my CGPA and nt 2 pay back evil 4 gud bt nw i think d 1st tin i ll do when we get back 2 skul is to get her pregnant in order 2 pay her dad 4 takn part in kipn me @hom 4 dis long.....

4months no be joke ASUU pls hav mercy on me cos my mate don get children
Re: We Are Not Resuming – AAUA Lecturers To Management by iamidris: 10:48am On Nov 22, 2013
Please do not post adverts in this section, to avoid being banned.
Re: We Are Not Resuming – AAUA Lecturers To Management by Singalex(m): 10:55am On Nov 22, 2013
Wsdm: Must every union in the country be divided because of the action of a morally weak president?
* NGF- divided
* CAN- divided
* PDP- divided
* HOUSE OF ASSEMBLY- divided
* ASUU- divided
* NORTH- divided
* SOUTH- divided
* NANS- divided
Everything divided just because of one man.
This is truly enough lessons for us to know that electing a president is a very serious BUSINESS.

And what good have they been to us??
They criminals need to divide for good things to come up
Re: We Are Not Resuming – AAUA Lecturers To Management by Haryoryhemie(f): 11:02am On Nov 22, 2013
RedBenson:

Why wont, when your father is stealing from goverment coffers.

Is dat a joke?

1 Like

Re: We Are Not Resuming – AAUA Lecturers To Management by boniflex(m): 11:10am On Nov 22, 2013
God will see us true, heard there will not be any NEC meeting until its confirmed Iyayi went to heaven, how true is dis news?
Re: We Are Not Resuming – AAUA Lecturers To Management by Mikebis(m): 11:14am On Nov 22, 2013
5points: Knew it was fake!
Cos, Why must dey resume sef? Watever hapund to solidarity?
Mtchwwwwwww
we goina strike it hard on d govt to d end.
#twerksOuttaThread
#shakeShake
mu che che che
almost FtC again!!!!
name of ur skul ma'am
Re: We Are Not Resuming – AAUA Lecturers To Management by asagal(f): 11:15am On Nov 22, 2013
RedBenson:

Why wont, when your father is stealing from goverment coffers.

eyaaah, is dat wht u tink

anyways, let me jst assume i didnt c ur post tongue tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: We Are Not Resuming – AAUA Lecturers To Management by Mikebis(m): 11:18am On Nov 22, 2013
01mcfadden: Its like this Mekusi is up to something!
You have been jubilating when we heard about the news of our resumption until you brought this up again. No resumption because i know the v.c cannot teach all of us! angry
xo u wana tell me nw dat all lecturers are undr ASUU
Re: We Are Not Resuming – AAUA Lecturers To Management by asagal(f): 11:22am On Nov 22, 2013
Secret_Dreams: My mates in private universities will soon graduate, ASUU ! ASUU !! ASUU !!! How many times did I call you, I know what to do. angry

pls wat do u intend 2 do embarassed embarassed

1 Like

Re: We Are Not Resuming – AAUA Lecturers To Management by Nobody: 11:23am On Nov 22, 2013
***SINGING****

SOLIDARITY FOREVER, SOLIDARITY FOREVER .
SOLIDARITY FOREVER .. SOLIDARITY FOREVER ..

WE SHALL ALWAYS FIGHT FOR OUR RIGHTS
Re: We Are Not Resuming – AAUA Lecturers To Management by Carsonv(m): 11:24am On Nov 22, 2013
I've seen this kind of insurbordination play out before...yeah! RSUST VC vs RSUST lecturers!

I only urge AAUA VC to call RSUST on the best approach to deal with these lazy ass buffoons. You want to earn your salary, you don't want to work eh! Ole

FYI, RSUST used to be known as the haven of striking lecturers until the new Management (unfortunately we paid all d ASUU price for the now students). But right now, RSUST didn't even go on the nationwide strike, let alone their internal strike.

I pray the VC would draw out a template for handling ASUU and distribute during the next Association of University VCc meeting!

ASUU na thief! Using strike to justify NO WORK and GET PAID!
Re: We Are Not Resuming – AAUA Lecturers To Management by Reference(m): 11:26am On Nov 22, 2013
boniflex: God will see us true, heard there will not be any NEC meeting until its confirmed Iyayi went to heaven, how true is dis news?

grin 0uch!!!
Re: We Are Not Resuming – AAUA Lecturers To Management by Nobody: 11:28am On Nov 22, 2013
njokusboy:

What is the problem with this kid... This country and its association have been divided since independence... Lemme not get down to the nitty gritty, am sure you are too shallow to comprehend..

o BOY YOU NO GET ANYTHING TO TALK....JUST SHUT UP....THE FACT THAT YOU HAVE JOINED THE TRAIN OF ONE EYED NIGERIANS(WHO HAVE REFUSED TO SEE THE LIGHT DESPITE DWELLING OVER 10 YEARS IN DARKNESS) SHOULD NOT GIVE YOU LICENSE TO QUOTE HIM....HE IS WISE....ND YOU.........DUMB!

2 Likes

Re: We Are Not Resuming – AAUA Lecturers To Management by andrizzy1: 11:31am On Nov 22, 2013
chuksmad:
Only education? including health. just hear our president travel to London for medical checkup.
Mehn u jes a dumbskull... D president neva went 4 check up in london! E only fell ill while in london...al dis asswipe APC's
Re: We Are Not Resuming – AAUA Lecturers To Management by Mikebis(m): 11:33am On Nov 22, 2013
asagal: ##TEAMPRIVATEUNIVERSITY##
nd u prd of dat.shm
Re: We Are Not Resuming – AAUA Lecturers To Management by Nobody: 11:37am On Nov 22, 2013
Haryoryhemie:

Is dat a joke?

Joke ke! Does it sound like a joke to you?
Re: We Are Not Resuming – AAUA Lecturers To Management by Mikebis(m): 11:37am On Nov 22, 2013
Secret_Dreams: My mates in private universities will soon graduate, ASUU ! ASUU !! ASUU !!! How many times did I call you, I know what to do. angry
y u talkn like kid?did u guz cm to dis world at d same time?all fingers re nt equal dude
Re: We Are Not Resuming – AAUA Lecturers To Management by Mikebis(m): 11:39am On Nov 22, 2013
Gpius: One of my lecturer's daughter has been eyeing me since the day her dad openly told d class that i was d best in his course bt i hav bin avoidin ha 2 safe my CGPA and nt 2 pay back evil 4 gud bt nw i think d 1st tin i ll do when we get back 2 skul is to get her pregnant in order 2 pay her dad 4 takn part in kipn me @hom 4 dis long.....

4months no be joke ASUU pls hav mercy on me cos my mate don get children
oga me abeg whch dpartment b dat,mk i kon join u
Re: We Are Not Resuming – AAUA Lecturers To Management by asagal(f): 11:40am On Nov 22, 2013
Mikebis: nd u prd of dat.shm

alwyssss grin grin grin gringrin cool cool

1 Like

Re: We Are Not Resuming – AAUA Lecturers To Management by Nobody: 11:40am On Nov 22, 2013
asagal:

eyaaah, is dat wht u tink

anyways, let me jst assume i didnt c ur post tongue tongue tongue

Keep assuming. Like father, like daughter! grin
Re: We Are Not Resuming – AAUA Lecturers To Management by Afrok(m): 11:40am On Nov 22, 2013
Well it's obvious d lecturers dt travelled abroad to enjoy their long term break are not yet back or won't make it back b4 Monday, so no one will lecture. Kudos to AAUA for trying to boycott d strike, may be it'll work out next time. In ASUU's voice "We started d strike together nd we'll end it together".
Re: We Are Not Resuming – AAUA Lecturers To Management by Mikebis(m): 11:42am On Nov 22, 2013
rasojie:

o BOY YOU NO GET ANYTHING TO TALK....JUST SHUT UP....THE FACT THAT YOU HAVE JOINED THE TRAIN OF ONE EYED NIGERIANS(WHO HAVE REFUSED TO SEE THE LIGHT DESPITE DWELLING OVER 10 YEARS IN DARKNESS) SHOULD NOT GIVE YOU LICENSE TO QUOTE HIM....HE IS WISE....ND YOU.........DUMB!
#GBAM

1 Like

Re: We Are Not Resuming – AAUA Lecturers To Management by ignis: 11:43am On Nov 22, 2013
Lazy lecturers who don't wanna work.
Re: We Are Not Resuming – AAUA Lecturers To Management by Mikebis(m): 11:44am On Nov 22, 2013
Haryoryhemie:

Is dat a joke?
c questn,u de hear REDBENSON as a name u stl de ask say na joke,abeg lady he don high wt smoke xo he mean everydam tin
Re: We Are Not Resuming – AAUA Lecturers To Management by Mikebis(m): 11:46am On Nov 22, 2013
asagal:

alwyssss grin grin grin gringrin cool cool
i cnt blame u na..hw i wish i cld rate d percentage of ur brain,nd c wat u learning...
Re: We Are Not Resuming – AAUA Lecturers To Management by Richiez(m): 11:47am On Nov 22, 2013
sorry this is off topic,
you may want to jump in

NAIRALAND MATH QUIZ FINALS
Re: We Are Not Resuming – AAUA Lecturers To Management by asagal(f): 11:50am On Nov 22, 2013
RedBenson:

Keep assuming. Like father, like daughter! grin

ama stl gonna ignore u tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue cool cool

1 Like

Re: We Are Not Resuming – AAUA Lecturers To Management by watzz: 11:52am On Nov 22, 2013
Greatest AAUAITES..!
come what mayb our rsumptn is intact... spoke 2 sum lecturerz in ma dept n oda dept, dey r of d opinion that academic activities rsume bck on campus on dec 2nd... woteva ASUU r sayn, let dem say, trust mimiko...homopoliticus!
Re: We Are Not Resuming – AAUA Lecturers To Management by paulworld(m): 11:54am On Nov 22, 2013
Don't even think of resuming continue sleeping at home, but remember to pay your tithe

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Polytechnic Ibadan Post Jamb Form Is Out Now / What Is The Cause Of The Flood In Nigeria This Year? / Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta (FUNAAB) 2016/2017 Admission

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.