Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,137 members, 7,811,198 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:20 AM

ASUU-there Is No NEC Meeting on friday!!! - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / ASUU-there Is No NEC Meeting on friday!!! (6709 Views)

ASUU Update:nec Meeting Should Hold Tomorrow Saturday 16 Nov.. / ASUU To Hold Nec Meeting On Saturday Nov. 16 2013 / ASUU/NEC Meeting Postponed Till SATURDAY (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ASUU-there Is No NEC Meeting on friday!!! by Phemmy99(m): 3:07pm On Nov 22, 2013
Korede038: This governement is a joke. They keep telling the poor students they are having meetings, all to no avail
what is this one saying?
Re: ASUU-there Is No NEC Meeting on friday!!! by adonismuller(m): 4:13pm On Nov 22, 2013
ignis: To whom brain is given, sense is expected. @ op, get a sense.
dumb senseless phool,hope the meeting is holding in your fathers sitting room?

I hate people that like to talk cz people are talking
Re: ASUU-there Is No NEC Meeting on friday!!! by Sodiq3(m): 7:45pm On Nov 22, 2013
http://www.dailytrust.info/
index.php/news/10719-breaking-ASUU-
holds-secret-nec-meeting-in-kano-may-
call-off-strike-tomorrow
Re: ASUU-there Is No NEC Meeting on friday!!! by Kayode4un: 8:08pm On Nov 22, 2013
adonismuller: Rumors has been circulating that there is a NEC meeting tomorrow (friday). Please the ASUU bauchi never said the NEC meeting is tomorrow he only said the meeting wasn't postponed indefinitely.....its likely to be after the burial.....please guys stop spreading rumor
oshae!!
Re: ASUU-there Is No NEC Meeting on friday!!! by Kennyslimsteve(m): 8:44pm On Nov 22, 2013
According to a source of DailyTrust, the members of the National Executive Council of ASUU parked their cars in Bayero University, Kano's oldsite and entered a PTF coaster bus to an undisclosed location where the NEC meeting should be taking place in these minutes.
If the anonymous source of DailyTrust is not a mischief-maker, there are chances that decision on finishing the four-month-old ASUU strike may be ready by tomorrow.
More to follow…
Re: ASUU-there Is No NEC Meeting on friday!!! by adonismuller(m): 8:49pm On Nov 22, 2013
Sodiq3: http://www.dailytrust.info/
index.php/news/10719-breaking-ASUU-
holds-secret-nec-meeting-in-kano-may-
call-off-strike-tomorrow
tanx man....but anytin anonymous don't believe it totally!
Re: ASUU-there Is No NEC Meeting on friday!!! by kaka22(m): 10:38am On Nov 23, 2013
adonismuller: I hope you still be around tomorrow ? Maybe then we will know who is seeking attention,and then also we shal get your source....ƒσя now enjoy being an educated illitrate!
Punch has confirmed it.http://www.punchng.com/news/again-ASUU-leaders-meet-set-to-suspend-strike
Who is the educated illiterate now? Attention seeker. By the way, it is illiterate not 'illitrate'
Re: ASUU-there Is No NEC Meeting on friday!!! by Nobody: 11:19am On Nov 23, 2013
Can this thread be closed now bunch of lies
Re: ASUU-there Is No NEC Meeting on friday!!! by adonismuller(m): 2:58pm On Nov 23, 2013
kaka22:
Punch has confirmed it.http://www.punchng.com/news/again-ASUU-leaders-meet-set-to-suspend-strike
Who is the educated illiterate now? Attention seeker. By the way, it is illiterate not 'illitrate'
yeah...and I can remember last saturday channels tv carried a news about the NEC meeting yet it was a rumor!....its 3:00pm now and no one has heard anything from ASUU!...maybe on sunday you realize you have been a deluded fool to believe your crappy journalism in Nigeria!!!!

Besides we are talking about ASUU not english/grammar class!...but if you think you know too much,I guess your knowledge would call off ASUU strike..BINGO in internet!
Re: ASUU-there Is No NEC Meeting on friday!!! by kaka22(m): 3:07pm On Nov 23, 2013
adonismuller: yeah...and I can remember last saturday channels tv carried a news about the NEC meeting yet it was a rumor!....its 3:00pm now and no one has heard anything from ASUU!...maybe on sunday you realize you have been a deluded fool to believe your crappy journalism in Nigeria!!!!

Besides we are talking about ASUU not english/grammar class!...but if you think you know too much,I guess your knowledge would call off ASUU strike..BINGO in internet!
See a fool who is not ready to learn... It is for the likes of you that ASUU is on strike...
For your information; punch was not the one that confirmed the meeting, the sun,tribune also confirmed it.http://sunnewsonline.com/new/cover/ASUU-set-suspend-strike/
You are just an attention seeker...nincompoop
Re: ASUU-there Is No NEC Meeting on friday!!! by adonismuller(m): 3:33pm On Nov 23, 2013
[quote author=kaka22]
See a fool who is not ready to learn... It is for the likes of you that ASUU is on strike...
For your information; punch was not the one that confirmed the meeting, the sun,tribune also confirmed it.http://sunnewsonline.com/new/cover/ASUU-set-suspend-strike/
You are just an attention seeker...nincompoop[/quote...okay you won! Hope the strike has been called off?....congrats...!! You are too lame I can't keep doing this with you!!!

Please stop quoting me
Re: ASUU-there Is No NEC Meeting on friday!!! by kaka22(m): 3:44pm On Nov 23, 2013
[quote author=adonismuller][/quoteokay you won! Hope the strike has been called off?....congrats...!! You are too lame I can't keep doing this with you!!!

Please stop quoting me]
I know that a fool like you won't shut up honourably...
Re: ASUU-there Is No NEC Meeting on friday!!! by jaidor: 6:07pm On Nov 23, 2013
adonismuller: dumb senseless phool,hope the meeting is holding in your fathers sitting room?

I hate people that like to talk cz people are talking

I am very sure of one thing, that if this guy is an udergraduate then he is unequivocally wasting is time studying, because he's just portaryed himself to the world that he a goon!

He uttered foul words on virtually everyone that opposes his claims that the NEC meeting wasn't holding.

Now that we've confirmed that the meeting was held what else do you have to say?
That they didn't call off the strike?

My advice for you-
1.This is a social website you don't have to be bellicose with everyone that do not go by your opinion, we are in a world where everyone is entitled to his\her opinion. Learn to be liberal, else you would just remain a frustrated fellow.

2. Don't ever vouch for or affirm anything that you are not sure of (you might find yourself in jail for doing that). The way you where bragging about your unverified claims yesterday was seriously pesky...now you see you were the one that spread a rumour.

3. Even if you are right with your claims stop being brash about it, don't lambaste anyone who doesn't accept your claims as he\she is entitiled to his\her opinion.

4. I challenge you to start posting on Nairaland hence forth as a learned fellow, becuase it would be so hard for me to believe that you are educated(If at all you are).

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Types Of Ladies You Meet In Nig. Higher Institution / He Made A Mistake In His Jamb & Pjamb Registration(s), Advice Please. / If This Woman Were Your Lecturer, Would You Miss Lecture?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.