Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,302 members, 7,957,762 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 07:28 PM

Unwanted Love - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Unwanted Love (850 Views)

40 Unwanted Mistakes Men Make While Having Fun With Women / For The Mature Mind. What Would You Do With An Unwanted Pregnancy / What Can Girl Take To Prevent Her Self From Unwanted Pregnancy B4 Having Sex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unwanted Love by Nobody: 5:38am On Jul 20, 2008
Ever been in a situation where you love someone that you know you shouldn't love?
for ex: brother's girl, mom's bf, teacher, player, prostitute etc.

How and what did you do to get out of the situation? {love}.

In some situations, there are times ppl love at the wrong time, esp. loving the wrong person. Someone you know you can't have. Do you continue pursuing that person or do you wait and let the love disappear?
Re: Unwanted Love by iice(f): 6:04am On Jul 20, 2008
Never been there. Often times, people set themselves up for such.
Olanajim, where are you ooo?? You can explain it better wink
Re: Unwanted Love by HCH3COO: 6:15am On Jul 20, 2008
Ever been in a situation where you love someone that you know you shouldn't love?
for ex: brother's girl, mom's boyfriend, teacher, player, prostitute etc.

How and what did you do to get out of the situation? {love}.

In some situations, there are times people love at the wrong time, esp. loving the wrong person. Someone you know you can't have. Do you continue pursuing that person or do you wait and let the love disappear?
Hey poster. It happened to me recently. I tried to love someone that loved someone else and it backfired. She told me she was giving me attention without intention. just count your loss and move on.
Re: Unwanted Love by Nobody: 6:20am On Jul 20, 2008
Iice, thanks darling.

@Acid
Not funny! angry
Re: Unwanted Love by HCH3COO: 6:23am On Jul 20, 2008
not trying to be funny.
Re: Unwanted Love by Nobody: 6:25am On Jul 20, 2008
Well, did you try to ask, instead of getting to a conclusion, if she loved someone else?

[s]BtW, I never said anything about love on the other thread o. nlers! lipsrsealed[/s]
Re: Unwanted Love by HCH3COO: 6:29am On Jul 20, 2008
She told me herself.
Re: Unwanted Love by Nobody: 6:30am On Jul 20, 2008
ok, ehrrrrm, just move on smiley
Re: Unwanted Love by HCH3COO: 6:38am On Jul 20, 2008
i tot so
Re: Unwanted Love by Nobody: 6:39am On Jul 20, 2008
well nite. going to sleep, bye babe. smiley
Re: Unwanted Love by HCH3COO: 6:41am On Jul 20, 2008
whatever. go find your babe, hiss.
Re: Unwanted Love by Nobody: 6:46am On Jul 20, 2008
ouch

(1) (Reply)

Sex Education / Blunder: / Happy Yet Scared To Start A Serious Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.