Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,305 members, 7,815,553 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:25 PM

President Jonathan Remains Hospitalized After Chronic Stomach Pain - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Jonathan Remains Hospitalized After Chronic Stomach Pain (19897 Views)

John Campbell: "Jonathan Remains Likely Winner Of Elections" / Jonathan Remains The Best Man To Move Nigeria Forward – David Mark / Jonathan Remains PDP's Candidate For 2015 Elections - Tukur (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Jonathan Remains Hospitalized After Chronic Stomach Pain by Nobody: 12:25pm On Nov 22, 2013
I am a proud Nigerian
I luv my country
I luv my fellow country men
I luv my President
Get well soon my beloved President, may God keep u safe from harm's way.

2 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Remains Hospitalized After Chronic Stomach Pain by bashyours(m): 12:27pm On Nov 22, 2013
stevnwigw1: pls with all due respect let it not be that the hausas that he is always surrounding him self with have not poisoned himooo! he should learn from aguironsi.
see Ur self,u are stupor also.
Re: President Jonathan Remains Hospitalized After Chronic Stomach Pain by Eliboy4fun(m): 12:30pm On Nov 22, 2013
Today anybody that wish death for my president will first die ...

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Remains Hospitalized After Chronic Stomach Pain by plaindealer: 12:31pm On Nov 22, 2013
engrfcuksmtin: Saharareporters Although am not a fan of gej but there is nothing bad in a man celebrating his birthday with people around him and of course getting drunk? Agreed our president may love alcohol but he has never showed action induced by alcohol in the public. Also a man of gej caliber will go for the refined one's not the locally made spirits.
Ok have heard stories that Fashola and tinubu smoke cannabis that fashola's best drink is 33 lager?

There's nothing wrong with the useless man celebrating his birthday and even getting drunk, in fact, he's free to poison, fry and corrode his liver with alcohol, but not when he's on taxpayers time, not when he's on official duty representing Nigeria, not to jeopardize his mission and embarrass Nigeria.

Drinking excessively knowing you have serious engagements the nest morning was an irresponsible act and we of course know that this man is grossly irresponsible, we know he's thoughtless and mentally lazy with zero intellectual curiosity..

The clowns did the same thing in Australia and the press in Australia wrote a bunch about his escapades in Australia with his 200 man pose.

The clown develops stomach problems every time he's in London. In fact, why do we send him to these foreign engagements? He's always absent anyways or finds one excuse or the other to dodge giving speeches, meeting people or doing his job.

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Remains Hospitalized After Chronic Stomach Pain by Nobody: 12:40pm On Nov 22, 2013
slightlyMad: 1 billion naira food tinz, awoof dey run belle!

SlightlyMad abi? I pray it wont be FullyMad soon.
Re: President Jonathan Remains Hospitalized After Chronic Stomach Pain by gurnam: 12:49pm On Nov 22, 2013
helphelp: Two Olodos...!!! You wey wan correct persin come tabon sef....ASUU eeeeeeee grin grin grin

Why are you afraid to write in proper English? You are not sure of yourself?
Re: President Jonathan Remains Hospitalized After Chronic Stomach Pain by LadyH(f): 12:51pm On Nov 22, 2013
littlehooper1:
ASK YOUR PAPA.

FRESHER AIR
ooook ooook. Nw i get it. I forgive u.
Re: President Jonathan Remains Hospitalized After Chronic Stomach Pain by Temptee101(m): 12:54pm On Nov 22, 2013
plaindealer:

There's nothing wrong with the useless man celebrating his birthday and even getting drunk, in fact, he's free to poison, fry and corrode his liver with alcohol, but not when he's on taxpayers time, not when he's on official duty representing Nigeria, not to jeopardize his mission and embarrass Nigeria.

Drinking excessively knowing you have serious engagements the nest morning was an irresponsible act and we of course know that this man is grossly irresponsible, we know he's thoughtless and mentally lazy with zero intellectual curiosity..

The clowns did the same thing in Australia and the press in Australia wrote a bunch about his escapades in Australia with his 200 man pose.

The clown develops stomach problems every time he's in London. In fact, why do we send him to these foreign engagements? He's always absent anyways or finds one excuse or the other to dodge giving speeches, meeting people or doing his job.
..and bla bla bla. . .lunacy has eaten deep into your brain. Get well soon
Re: President Jonathan Remains Hospitalized After Chronic Stomach Pain by awesomet1(m): 12:56pm On Nov 22, 2013
The President has been discharged. Attends The Investor’s Council Meeting.
http://saharareporters.com/gallery/photonews-president-jonathan-investor%E2%80%99s-council-meeting-after-discharge-london-hospital

Re: President Jonathan Remains Hospitalized After Chronic Stomach Pain by Positiveminds(m): 1:00pm On Nov 22, 2013
Tolexander: just a chronic stomach pain and can't stay in abuja hospital to recieve treatment!
Later some follow follow guys will come here shouting #fresh air#
SMH! for them.

Well, it is a prayer. All those involved in personalizing the national cake should end up in ailment!

Olodo, you can't read in between the lines. He fell sick in London.

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Remains Hospitalized After Chronic Stomach Pain by Positiveminds(m): 1:04pm On Nov 22, 2013
tatosh: I can authoritatively tell you that the presidents sickness is as a result of his alcohol consumption and who knows if going for medical check up is not the reason why he went to London in the first place. What a Joke of a president!!!

Like your name is, you are tata. Go back to suckling.
Re: President Jonathan Remains Hospitalized After Chronic Stomach Pain by engrfcuksmtin(m): 1:10pm On Nov 22, 2013
awesome_t: The President has been discharged. Attends The Investor’s Council Meeting.
http://saharareporters.com/gallery/photonews-president-jonathan-investor%E2%80%99s-council-meeting-after-discharge-london-hospital
Lobatan........EOD
Re: President Jonathan Remains Hospitalized After Chronic Stomach Pain by Nuke: 1:12pm On Nov 22, 2013
This report is false. Uduagan is in London. http://saharareporters.com/gallery/photonews-president-jonathan-investor%E2%80%99s-council-meeting-after-discharge-london-hospital

Re: President Jonathan Remains Hospitalized After Chronic Stomach Pain by BlueMagic2(m): 1:12pm On Nov 22, 2013
I hope the Mo'fucker dies. Sorry a$$ president
Re: President Jonathan Remains Hospitalized After Chronic Stomach Pain by KBrown: 1:12pm On Nov 22, 2013
plaindealer:

Only God knows why he has allowed jungle creatures like you to live in our midst. Slave master.....Hizzzzzzz

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Remains Hospitalized After Chronic Stomach Pain by 3nairalandcom: 1:16pm On Nov 22, 2013
na ogogoro dey worry am take em to Boko haram hospital
Re: President Jonathan Remains Hospitalized After Chronic Stomach Pain by iphedahyor(m): 1:25pm On Nov 22, 2013
Wishing u a quick recovery bt if it turns d other way,help me greet my grandpa.Tell am say garri don cost o and bush meats don dey wear bullet proof like stella oduah.Cuz I hear say na farmer and hunter b4 he relocate
If na me b sambo,y'all knw my prayer nau
Re: President Jonathan Remains Hospitalized After Chronic Stomach Pain by deols(f): 2:01pm On Nov 22, 2013
IYA NGBALI: doctor doctor,would you marry me?

I am chronically straight, Iya. undecided
Re: President Jonathan Remains Hospitalized After Chronic Stomach Pain by naptu2: 2:05pm On Nov 22, 2013
deols:

I am chronically straight, Iya. undecided

grin
Re: President Jonathan Remains Hospitalized After Chronic Stomach Pain by abbey72(m): 2:34pm On Nov 22, 2013
If GEJ like he recover if he like dnt recover if he like make die put 4 london. bt as 4 me all dose dat involve in ASUU dat make us stay lng like dis we hv deir shara of dis agony. nonsence ppl.
Re: President Jonathan Remains Hospitalized After Chronic Stomach Pain by wEsOmE(m): 2:50pm On Nov 22, 2013
Nonsense ... Stomach paın... Dem carry chronıc dey decıeve us ...!!! Omo Oga Jona Go lıck gelocın..!!
Re: President Jonathan Remains Hospitalized After Chronic Stomach Pain by felixtare(m): 3:06pm On Nov 22, 2013
engrfcuksmtin: Saharareporters Although am not a fan of gej but there is nothing bad in a man celebrating his birthday with people around him and of course getting drunk? Agreed our president may love alcohol but he has never showed action induced by alcohol in the public. Also a man of gej caliber will go for the refined one's not the locally made spirits.
Ok have heard stories that Fashola and tinubu smoke cannabis that fashola's best drink is 33 lager?

i for say u b conadian but on a serious not,u re a big fooooooool
Re: President Jonathan Remains Hospitalized After Chronic Stomach Pain by deols(f): 3:21pm On Nov 22, 2013
naptu2:

grin
smiley
Re: President Jonathan Remains Hospitalized After Chronic Stomach Pain by Sike(m): 3:59pm On Nov 22, 2013
Oga Presido, abeg hold on, we dey go home.
Re: President Jonathan Remains Hospitalized After Chronic Stomach Pain by nwaiwuanthony(m): 4:09pm On Nov 22, 2013
I just wish he will die their, we are so tired of him.
Re: President Jonathan Remains Hospitalized After Chronic Stomach Pain by philc334: 4:47pm On Nov 22, 2013
Well, please....
may we observe one minute silence.
10sec
20sec
30sec
40millions
50billions
60trillions
That is enough. cry You all can go back to work
Re: President Jonathan Remains Hospitalized After Chronic Stomach Pain by BinghiNya(m): 10:53pm On Nov 22, 2013
stevnwigw1: pls with all due respect let it not be that the hausas that he is always surrounding him self with have not poisoned himooo! he should learn from aguironsi.
the same way the ijaw/igbo poisoned jonathan
Re: President Jonathan Remains Hospitalized After Chronic Stomach Pain by Kumalayer(m): 10:56pm On Nov 22, 2013
The useless man uses 3 million to feed per day while people are hungry,may u all die like fowl from the president to the vice president to all those stealing our money,may you all be in great pain before death comes.bunch of theives
Re: President Jonathan Remains Hospitalized After Chronic Stomach Pain by iamdsam: 10:59pm On Nov 22, 2013
I believe he had a hangover. He might not want to agree to it because he's the president.
Re: President Jonathan Remains Hospitalized After Chronic Stomach Pain by Godston: 12:11am On Nov 23, 2013
coolEveryone of u who's critizing GEJ and wishing him evil, I assure you that u ll be so disappointed to see him return hale and hearty.... If u think its easy being the president of this currupt country then pray to be there( i bet u ll even do worse).
Re: President Jonathan Remains Hospitalized After Chronic Stomach Pain by eddiebomba(m): 11:30am On Nov 23, 2013
sCun: Some of you are so illiterate, lazy, foolish, useless and hopeless. He got the illness while abroad already. Can't you read?

Don't mind him - good reader, poor comprehension!

That said, the relevant question here is: if it had happened here at home, would he have treated it locally? Just wondering...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

31 More Reps To Join APC In January - Akume / Doctrine Of NECESSITY Will Be Adopted To Swear In WIKE As Governor / Petrol Scarcity Worsens Nationwide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.