Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,072 members, 7,953,278 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 01:27 PM

President Jonathan Remains Hospitalized After Chronic Stomach Pain - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Jonathan Remains Hospitalized After Chronic Stomach Pain (20017 Views)

John Campbell: "Jonathan Remains Likely Winner Of Elections" / Jonathan Remains The Best Man To Move Nigeria Forward – David Mark / Jonathan Remains PDP's Candidate For 2015 Elections - Tukur (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Jonathan Remains Hospitalized After Chronic Stomach Pain by GoodlukJonathan: 11:02am On Nov 22, 2013
No matter what they do, they can't get you!

Nigeria is not for muslims alone to rule

See my signature!

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Remains Hospitalized After Chronic Stomach Pain by tatosh: 11:07am On Nov 22, 2013
I can authoritatively tell you that the presidents sickness is as a result of his alcohol consumption and who knows if going for medical check up is not the reason why he went to London in the first place. What a Joke of a president!!!
Re: President Jonathan Remains Hospitalized After Chronic Stomach Pain by Temptee101(m): 11:12am On Nov 22, 2013
Ugom38: I LUV YOU GEJ ,I WISH YOU WELL BUT WHY ARE YOU TREATING IT ABROAD,JUST LYK WE WANT TO ENCOURAGE LOCAL CAR MANUFACTURERS,LETS ENCOURAGE HOME DOCTORS AND THE HEALTH SYSTEM YOU BROUGHT FRESH AIR INTO.
Most of you folks here are brainless i swear. Read, understand and assimilate first before you comment. He went to London for the International investors council meeting before he fell ill. So he shouldnt treat himself over there for God knows how many days he planned staying and head home with the pain just to satisfy your pathetic self abi? Think again

2 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Remains Hospitalized After Chronic Stomach Pain by Monjie(m): 11:12am On Nov 22, 2013
He is human.

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Remains Hospitalized After Chronic Stomach Pain by Afrok(m): 11:14am On Nov 22, 2013
I saw something like "Ogogoro" in d report, even if GEJ wan enjoy his Bayelsa life I think drinking "Ogogoro" in UK is not a good idea coz der is huge difference btw Nija "ogogoro" (washing & setting) nd oyinbo "ogogoro" (wine). i Wish U quick recovery our Presido, remember ASUU Neva call off strike so work still dey wait U.
Re: President Jonathan Remains Hospitalized After Chronic Stomach Pain by Temptee101(m): 11:20am On Nov 22, 2013
Dannylux: I wonder what you Hope to gain by attacking the president unnecessarily.

Drunkard, wasteful, thief, incompetent, this and that, my question is this; how many of y'all critics successfully held a post(function) back in sec?

Quick Recovery, Mr President!
You dey mind those never-do-wells. What do they know about leadership? Most of them cant stand and speak in a public gathering but to sit behind keypads and type BS is where they deem fit to flex muscle. They shud be ashamed of their parents, relatives, mentors and esp themselves for having the so-called clueless man to rule over them.
Re: President Jonathan Remains Hospitalized After Chronic Stomach Pain by simpleseyi: 11:21am On Nov 22, 2013
Provie:

My thoughts exactly! I just hope these desperate APC pple didnt infiltrate his birthday party. JEG is below average, bt d APC I know is evil.

My brother, I share your blind sentiments. APC gave Jona Ogogoro to drink and land in hospital, APC imports prostitutes from Nigeria and Overseas into Aso Rock for Jona to sleep with. APC made Jona to budget over one billion naira for food. APC bought ships for Dame imPatience. APC bought 225 million naira armoured cars for Stella Oduah. APC told Jona not to pay ASUU so that universities can remain shut. Just yesterday, APC told Jona to borrow another 16 billion naira from India.
Re: President Jonathan Remains Hospitalized After Chronic Stomach Pain by fiizznation: 11:22am On Nov 22, 2013
Re: President Jonathan Remains Hospitalized After Chronic Stomach Pain by hassymo5(m): 11:22am On Nov 22, 2013
i just hope and pray that our president has not been poison....
Re: President Jonathan Remains Hospitalized After Chronic Stomach Pain by eluquenson(m): 11:25am On Nov 22, 2013
President Jonathan Discharged From Hospital, Attends Investor's Council Meeting In London

Sahara Reporters
Re: President Jonathan Remains Hospitalized After Chronic Stomach Pain by LadyH(f): 11:26am On Nov 22, 2013
shocked Uduaghan was afraid to go to London?! tongue buahahahahaha!!! I love my gov oo but hu said moni can get one anyfin/everyfin?! Did u read dat?! Oh! The joy of peace of mind!!
Re: President Jonathan Remains Hospitalized After Chronic Stomach Pain by LadyH(f): 11:27am On Nov 22, 2013
eluquenson: President Jonathan Discharged From Hospital, Attends Investor's Council Meeting In London

Sahara Reporters
fi ril? yiipiieeee!
Re: President Jonathan Remains Hospitalized After Chronic Stomach Pain by MrALIVE: 11:30am On Nov 22, 2013
Tolexander: just a chronic stomach pain and can't stay in abuja hospital to recieve treatment!
Later some follow follow guys will come here shouting #fresh air#
SMH! for them.

Well, it is a prayer. All those involved in personalizing the national cake should end up in ailment!
pls next time try to read very well! He did not go to london as a result of health issues! He went there to attend an investment council meeting! It is obvious that the stomach problem started there

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Remains Hospitalized After Chronic Stomach Pain by orgasticdance: 11:30am On Nov 22, 2013
since its been linked to alcohol it cud be kidney stones. great daignosis, but cud be very painful. yet again for an oldie it could be pancreatic cancer or colon cancer, hopefully not.
Re: President Jonathan Remains Hospitalized After Chronic Stomach Pain by LadyH(f): 11:31am On Nov 22, 2013
littlehooper1: They include the Governor of Delta State, Emmanuel Uduaghan, who opted to go to Poland. He was reportedly afraid the London Metropolitan Police might pull him aside for questioning concerning his role in the money laundering fraud that led his cousin and predecessor as governor, James Ibori, into jail in the United Kingdom.

President Jonathan is said to have a taste for ogogoro, a local gin that is widely-enjoyed in the riverine areas of Southern Nigeria. Presidential spokesman Reuben Abati has however denied that alcohol is served in the presidency.

http://saharareporters.com/news-page/president-jonathan-remains-hospitalized-after-chronic-stomach-pain

IGBO N MONEY

IGBO N LOOTING NIGERIA MONEY (PUBLIC FUND )

BADLUCK EGBERE JONATHAN N OGOGORO

whatayu sayin
Re: President Jonathan Remains Hospitalized After Chronic Stomach Pain by jking001(m): 11:32am On Nov 22, 2013
May God heal and bless the president Good luck Jonathan and God bless the federal republic of Nigeria
Re: President Jonathan Remains Hospitalized After Chronic Stomach Pain by Nobody: 11:33am On Nov 22, 2013
NO BE HIM FAULT. THIS SHOELESS PRESIDENT IS NOT USED TO LONDON SPIRITS AND WINES....GIVE HIM THAT FRESH PALMI FROM OTUEKE!!! HE WILL BE FIT AS FIDDLE
Re: President Jonathan Remains Hospitalized After Chronic Stomach Pain by alnaijiri(m): 11:38am On Nov 22, 2013
President Jonathan,

Do us all a favour (including your own health) and resign from the presidency so that it could be taken by someone more capable.

Sincerely,
Al Naijiri
Re: President Jonathan Remains Hospitalized After Chronic Stomach Pain by eluquenson(m): 11:39am On Nov 22, 2013
LadyH: fi ril? yiipiieeee!

For real...SR has a good spy working for them, I trust them always.

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Remains Hospitalized After Chronic Stomach Pain by littlehooper1: 11:42am On Nov 22, 2013
LadyH: whatayu sayin
ASK YOUR PAPA.

FRESHER AIR
Re: President Jonathan Remains Hospitalized After Chronic Stomach Pain by nairaner(m): 11:42am On Nov 22, 2013
u sure say foreign secret service no get hand for this matter lipsrsealed
Re: President Jonathan Remains Hospitalized After Chronic Stomach Pain by HARDUBUY(m): 11:43am On Nov 22, 2013
Sooner or later you will hear Ruben Abati telling us the illness has been politicized. and was due to the handi-work of the politcal juggernauts of his opposition party.
them never see anything, them never know wetin wan do them.
RIP. to all our wicked leaders.
Re: President Jonathan Remains Hospitalized After Chronic Stomach Pain by Danfo(m): 11:49am On Nov 22, 2013
It's interesting that President Umaru Yar'Adua left Nigeria on 23 November 2009 for medical treatment too exactly 4 years ago....hmmmm
Re: President Jonathan Remains Hospitalized After Chronic Stomach Pain by Dancee1(m): 11:52am On Nov 22, 2013
My president,the president of the federal republic of Nigeria, his excellency Goodluck jonathan has been healed by the lord and that settles it. The above headline is d latest news so far; Therefore, all of you critics, haters and enemies should retire to ur holes. And for ur information, gej cannot die on seat b/cos we don`t do such thing and moreover he will remain d president till 2019 so long as Nigeria remains in existence. i luv u GEJ.

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Remains Hospitalized After Chronic Stomach Pain by vinkela(m): 11:53am On Nov 22, 2013
Tolexander: just a chronic stomach pain and can't stay in abuja hospital to recieve treatment!
Later some follow follow guys will come here shouting #fresh air#
SMH! for them.

Well, it is a prayer. All those involved in personalizing the national cake should end up in ailment!
Oga read well before commenting. He was already in london before noticing the symptoms
Re: President Jonathan Remains Hospitalized After Chronic Stomach Pain by fpeter(f): 12:01pm On Nov 22, 2013
President Jonathan is said to have a taste for ogogoro, a local gin that is widely-enjoyed in the riverine areas of Southern Nigeria. Presidential spokesman Reuben Abati has however denied that alcohol is served in the presidency.
READ MORE: http://news.naij.com/52633.html

grin grin grin
Re: President Jonathan Remains Hospitalized After Chronic Stomach Pain by begwong: 12:07pm On Nov 22, 2013
Naij.com
BREAKING: President Jonathan Discharged From Hospital
Re: President Jonathan Remains Hospitalized After Chronic Stomach Pain by dynatress: 12:13pm On Nov 22, 2013
[quote author=Ahasco][/quote] if jona were to see this post he would not get upset at ur post why? that grammar of yours shows who the original retardeen is. tnz
Re: President Jonathan Remains Hospitalized After Chronic Stomach Pain by Eliboy4fun(m): 12:21pm On Nov 22, 2013
Hope say this people neva poison my president for his bday?
Re: President Jonathan Remains Hospitalized After Chronic Stomach Pain by lekkie073(m): 12:23pm On Nov 22, 2013
naija problem too much to stomach angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Aregbesola Commissions New Yam Market In Osun / Peter Obi Left Me With N127bn Debt – Obiano / Will Atiku Still Be Travelling To The US By End Of November?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.