Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,154 members, 7,845,804 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 03:40 AM

Some Girls Don't Know How To Chat - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Some Girls Don't Know How To Chat (28360 Views)

"The Right Way To CHAT/TEXT With A Girl That Will Make Her Find You Attractive" / 7 Annoying Habits "Some" Girls Manifest After Saying "YES" To A Man / Some Girls And Their Armpit Hairs. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (33) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Some Girls Don't Know How To Chat by Dannylux: 9:26am On Nov 23, 2013
Harbosede02: cheesycheesy:DMUMU!

Behold! Herbosede.. She's a typical example of what we're talking right now. cheesy

You'd needn't chat with her to believe me.
Just watch her closely grin grin
Re: Some Girls Don't Know How To Chat by UjSizzle(f): 9:27am On Nov 23, 2013
Dannylux:

The nothing and 'kk' thingy demoralizes someone. Its gets you dispirited that you automatically forget whatever you had wanted to discuss. sad
awww relax. She doesn't know you, remember you're trying to get her attention.
Just like it's difficult for a girl to talk freely with a guy she's just met on the street, that's the same way it's hard to hold a convo with one.
You are trying to break through that wall she's put up, make her interested in you smiley.

1 Like

Re: Some Girls Don't Know How To Chat by Caracta(f): 9:30am On Nov 23, 2013
Some guys can bore you to tears with unnecessary questions. Some of them don't know when to keep quiet and leave you alone. Some don't get the red signals and back off.
Re: Some Girls Don't Know How To Chat by Dannylux: 9:34am On Nov 23, 2013
uj_sizzle:
Just like it's difficult for a girl to talk freely with a guy she's just met on the street, that's the same way it's hard to hold a convo with one.
You are trying to break through that wall she's put up, make her interested in you smiley.

LOL! you see It's not just when you're conversing with a stranger that we experience this shiit. It's the same with some of our casual friends, course mates etc.

I think most of them are plainly lazy or just dumb. Imagine a situation where someone types 'I' Instead of "Hi" how do you converse with someone like that?
Re: Some Girls Don't Know How To Chat by Nobody: 9:36am On Nov 23, 2013
jay bee:
I wouldn't be giving up if i get them type of replies though, i will simply follow it up with something along the line of
" so you woke up had a shower, what else did you do?"
Just complement her by saying something along the line of "now that's an interesting day" Once she completes the list of activities that she engaged in for that day

rubbish!sum guyz really get time to waste o.like wtf?jay bee
Re: Some Girls Don't Know How To Chat by UjSizzle(f): 9:37am On Nov 23, 2013
Dannylux:

LOL! you see It's not just when you're conversing with a stranger that we experience this shiit. It's the same with some of our casual friends, course mates etc.

I think most of them are plainly lazy or just dumb. Imagine a situation where someone types 'I' Instead of "Hi" how do you converse with someone like that?
So tell her to type in full. I've always hated the stupid shorthand and pls guys do it too.

1 Like

Re: Some Girls Don't Know How To Chat by Prymestrr(m): 9:37am On Nov 23, 2013
Caracta: Some guys can bore you to tears with unnecessary questions. Some of them don't know when to keep quiet and leave you alone. Some don't get the red signals and back off.
See dem... Speak of d devil!... I'm pretty sure u r d perfect example of d sort of girls we r worrying about in here.
Re: Some Girls Don't Know How To Chat by Dannyxy(m): 9:39am On Nov 23, 2013
I really hate when a girl tell me "k", as in d tin dey vex me eh, i swear i dey vex, wetin b "k"?
Re: Some Girls Don't Know How To Chat by Vivly(f): 9:40am On Nov 23, 2013
I like this thread. Most boring conversations can be avoided if either person has something interesting to say. That way, the other person picks up and you have a nice chat
Re: Some Girls Don't Know How To Chat by Layiwoo(m): 9:41am On Nov 23, 2013
Caracta: Some guys can bore you to tears with unnecessary questions. Some of them don't know when to keep quiet and leave you alone. Some don't get the red signals and back off.
now u r supporting dem abi......I know u r not one of d monosyllable girls
Re: Some Girls Don't Know How To Chat by Nobody: 9:42am On Nov 23, 2013
OP read my mind. I am not disposed to two attitudes typical (AFAIK) to Nigerian girls. The first being the use of stupid shorthand -- kk and its variants, the second I believe is the cause of the first -- extremely low IQ.

I am very strict: kk, I, m k nu, stupid over churchy DPs and PMs == delete. I am afraid stupidity may be contagious. Hence, I have just 37 people on my friends list, no be by force.
Re: Some Girls Don't Know How To Chat by Dannyxy(m): 9:43am On Nov 23, 2013
uj_sizzle:
pleeaasee, i hate it when girls carry themselves like they are something, you should happy i am even starting a conversation with you, there are many girls who don't have that priveledge.. What is "i" "K"?.. That's why i love white girls cheesy
Re: Some Girls Don't Know How To Chat by Faith93: 9:43am On Nov 23, 2013
Wow..u these people is funny o.....I have bEen read evrything you have been writing..keep it up! cry
Re: Some Girls Don't Know How To Chat by Nobody: 9:43am On Nov 23, 2013
Emmadani: rubbish!sum guyz really get time to waste o.like wtf?jay bee
Dannyxy: I really hate when a girl tell me "k", as in d tin dey vex me eh, i swear i dey vex, wetin b "k"?
Lols
Re: Some Girls Don't Know How To Chat by UjSizzle(f): 9:43am On Nov 23, 2013
It's the generation of insensitive males undecided
Re: Some Girls Don't Know How To Chat by Caracta(f): 9:43am On Nov 23, 2013
Layiwoo:
now u r supporting dem abi......I know u r not one of d monosyllable girls
Not really but some of then have good reasons for doing that. I do it too especially when I'm really tired or in a pretty bad mood and he doesn't want to let go even after telling him.
Re: Some Girls Don't Know How To Chat by Prymestrr(m): 9:44am On Nov 23, 2013
olu_kenzo :
OP read my mind. I am not disposed to two attitudes typical (AFAIK) to Nigerian girls. The first being the use of stupid shorthand -- kk and its variants, the second I believe is the cause of the first -- extremely low IQ.

I am very strict: kk, I, m k nu, stupid over churchy DPs and PMs = delete. I am afraid stupidity may be contagious. Hence, I have just 37 people on my friends list, no be by force.
Loooooooooooolll!
Lyk seriously bro... No be by force!
Re: Some Girls Don't Know How To Chat by 12month: 9:44am On Nov 23, 2013
I quit chattin with any girl both on bbm, whatsapp, 2go and facebook...d only time they knw how to chat well is wen they want sometin from u... rubbish. ..even my chick kno say I no get time for bullshit... undecided
Re: Some Girls Don't Know How To Chat by Nobody: 9:45am On Nov 23, 2013
And then there are ladies who always reply you with one word.
Only God ever truly understands women.
Re: Some Girls Don't Know How To Chat by Dannylux: 9:45am On Nov 23, 2013
uj_sizzle:
So tell her to type in full. I've always hated the stupid shorthand and pls guys do it too.

LOL! Some will tell you "its already part of me"
And you'd feel wrong trying to change her especially if its someone you're trying to hit on.

You wouldn't wanna piss her off by nagging about the way she chats and you'd try to be the understanding guy.

This slowly kills your initial interest and when you give up on trying, some will come back to say you've forgotten me abi?
like what did you expect? undecided
Re: Some Girls Don't Know How To Chat by Iaz93: 9:46am On Nov 23, 2013
ms_pee:

Mmm angry
Nnn undecided
Re: Some Girls Don't Know How To Chat by Caracta(f): 9:46am On Nov 23, 2013
Pryme-st*rr:

See dem... Speak of d devil!... I'm pretty sure u r d perfect example of d sort of girls we r worrying about in here.
Yes I am. Happy now? Next time you are going to quote me, pls make sure you have a strong defence. I am not usually nice and patient on Saturdays. Happy that you are "pretty sure"
Re: Some Girls Don't Know How To Chat by Nobody: 9:46am On Nov 23, 2013
Dannyxy: I really hate when a girl tell me "k", as in d tin dey vex me eh, i swear i dey vex, wetin b "k"?
shocked y am i shocked sef,no be u ni,well in english language we av 26 alphabets,5 vowels and 21 consonants,K is d 11th alphabet,itz a consonant,b4 K is j,and afta K is l...do u nw knw wat K is??grin
Re: Some Girls Don't Know How To Chat by dmcdad: 9:47am On Nov 23, 2013
uj_sizzle:
So what if she really did nothing?
You end a convo because of that even when there's a million other things to talk about? undecided

Biko some of you just have no idea how to hold a convo.
I don't think that is the case... A girl who spends the whole day at home did nothing? Didn't she eat? Watch movies? surf the internet? take a nap or something? how about cooking? The list is rather endless. How about if it goes like this....:

Me:Hi
Girl: I
Me: What's up with you?
Girl: 5n
Me: How was the day?
Girl: 5n
Me: What did you do today?
Girl: Nothing(does that mean she woke up in the A.M and just saw herself in the evening? Maybe not.)
Me: (sometimes outta curiosity you might ask how come she didn't do anything all through the day)
Girl: I went to the bank before noon and on my way back I saw a school mate of mine blah blah blah(abeg that one no be something to talk about?)

Now, it would have been better for the girl to respond with "nothing special" buh I just woke up and after doing some house chores I ate. Power holding didn't even bother to restore power supply and thereby I couldn't charge my phone. Abeg with this, talk never dey to yan for subsequent minutes? Maybe the guy could pick it up from there and the both of em could chat about the issue of power supply in the country and before you know it, it might lead to some more salient issues and on and on it goes...

My dear, I know some guys can be dull and all, buh with most of the guys posting and complaining of the same thing, don't you think indeed most girls are just dumb? Now we ain't saying all girls are guilty of this, buh for Christ sake stop justifying these pillocks as this is as clear as daylight. It is rather glaring. The fact that you ain't guilty of this doesn't take away the reality that most girls in Naija are guilty of this.

4 Likes

Re: Some Girls Don't Know How To Chat by Dannylux: 9:47am On Nov 23, 2013
Vivly: I like this thread. Most boring conversations can be avoided if either person has something interesting to say. That way, the other person picks up and you have a nice chat

I Hope you ain't in the one word chatter clique? tongue
Re: Some Girls Don't Know How To Chat by Dannyxy(m): 9:47am On Nov 23, 2013
why did you accept his friend? And why the hell! Did join social media?, is it not to make friends?, .. Naija girls are just so clueless Abegie.. Why will you tell me "k", as in for what now?
Re: Some Girls Don't Know How To Chat by Caracta(f): 9:48am On Nov 23, 2013
uj_sizzle:
It's the generation of insensitive males undecided
Some of them are worse. A guy asks you if you love him three hours after meeting him, pray tell, is that a reasonable question?
Re: Some Girls Don't Know How To Chat by Nobody: 9:49am On Nov 23, 2013
Pryme-st*rr:

Loooooooooooolll!
Lyk seriously bro... No be by force!

Sincerely, you'll never find me writing in shorthand -- example your use of "lyk" -- I find the reason why people type like that hard to process. I think its borne out of mental laziness. In the end, no be by force.
Re: Some Girls Don't Know How To Chat by UjSizzle(f): 9:49am On Nov 23, 2013
Dannyxy: pleeaasee, i hate it when girls carry themselves like they are something, you should happy i am even starting a conversation with you, there are many girls who don't have that priveledge.. What is "i" "K"?.. That's why i love white girls cheesy
Truth be told, most girls consider it a privilege to have given you their phone number or pin undecided.
You need to understand the way a woman thinks before you can handle her.

So internet slangs have taken over, change it and stop complaining!!
A guy chats with me with silly shorthand, i ask him to stop. If he doesn't, i stop responding. Easy.

If you're tripping for a girl and hate the way she writes and yet refuse to tell her cos u dont wanna lose points, then you're stupid(sorry to say).

1 Like

Re: Some Girls Don't Know How To Chat by Dannylux: 9:50am On Nov 23, 2013
In my country, It's a calamity for a lady to initiate a conversation.
Re: Some Girls Don't Know How To Chat by Dannyxy(m): 9:50am On Nov 23, 2013
Harbosede02: shocked y am i shocked sef,no be u ni,well in english language we av 26 alphabets,5 vowels and 21 consonants,K is d 11th alphabet,itz a consonant,b4 K is j,and afta K is l...do u nw knw wat K is??grin
mtcheew, i am sure you are one of those girls, if you near me eh, na cement i go use plaster ur nyansh..
Re: Some Girls Don't Know How To Chat by Prymestrr(m): 9:51am On Nov 23, 2013
Caracta:
Yes I am. Happy now? Next time you are going to quote me, pls make sure you have a strong defence. I am not usually nice and patient on Saturdays. Happy that you are "pretty sure"
Hehehehe... Who cares about ur mood on Saturdays... Fink i'm gonna strick off an argument wit u coz of d thread?... Hell nah!
Nevertheless... Repent of ur evil ways n learn 2 cut a broda some slacks n U ll be rewarded abundantly. grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (33) (Reply)

DEAR BROKE GUYS! / 5 Sure Ways To Know If Your Partner Is Cheating On You / She Is Madly In Love With Me But She Has A Daughter. Pls Advice

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.