Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,468 members, 7,819,711 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:30 PM

Nigeria’s Highest Paid CEOs - Career (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Nigeria’s Highest Paid CEOs (37335 Views)

TSA: We Could’ve Sacked Bank Ceos, Says CBN / Highest Paid Jobs In Nigeria Apart From The Oil Industry. / Highest Paid Professionals And Most Lucrative Profession In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria’s Highest Paid CEOs by Nobody: 6:47pm On Nov 22, 2013
Re: Nigeria’s Highest Paid CEOs by Nobody: 6:47pm On Nov 22, 2013
I'm very sure the person that compiled this list do not know how much CEOs of FG govt MDAs earn..
Re: Nigeria’s Highest Paid CEOs by hammedkola(m): 6:48pm On Nov 22, 2013
victorD3: You just went to your village in ijebu just to dig out your Yoruba names. Stupid tribalist.

grin grin grin grin grin grin, Baba werey ni bobo yii sha, kilagbe kiloju?
Re: Nigeria’s Highest Paid CEOs by Malakh: 6:48pm On Nov 22, 2013
Money does not appeal to me anymore, I just want to get out of this Matrix....just gat to exercise patience
Re: Nigeria’s Highest Paid CEOs by Nobody: 7:07pm On Nov 22, 2013
Exponental: Does it mean Dangote, Mike Adenuga, Femi Otedola n d likes dont earn salaries? Or is d op trying to tell us dat d writer cannot fix theirs or it's outrageous?
Abeg, I dont want to worry, my time will come long before my death!
They are chairmen not ceo, you don't even want to know their pay. As a matter of fact, they hardly have, the company takes care of all I mean all their expenses then when they want to build or buy a $100m toy, they simply call their accountants and take the money.
Re: Nigeria’s Highest Paid CEOs by BabaO2: 7:15pm On Nov 22, 2013
rman: Telecoms pay more than banking and I expect to see at least one of the telecommunications CEO's on this list based on the annual packages I saw.
before...
Re: Nigeria’s Highest Paid CEOs by saintgwizard(m): 7:16pm On Nov 22, 2013
All boiz: Yorubas are always successful people and also at the top
Haters go to ***

Lie! Yoruba are presently at the helm of the affairs because of their 40year ahead in terms of educcation. Look at the younger generations making waves in the coporate world, it is now evenly ditributed.
Re: Nigeria’s Highest Paid CEOs by bigmo1(m): 7:21pm On Nov 22, 2013
This is good news for kidnappers. Btw, Seun the CEO of Nairaland is absent from this list.
Re: Nigeria’s Highest Paid CEOs by Idrismusty97(m): 7:28pm On Nov 22, 2013
big mo: This is good news for kidnappers. Btw, Seun the CEO of Nairaland is absent from this list.
He is the founder not ceo
Re: Nigeria’s Highest Paid CEOs by Sike(m): 7:37pm On Nov 22, 2013
Egba girl:

and you even had the time to reply him? The guy probably read the first 2-3 names and jumped to that silly conclusion.
Re: Nigeria’s Highest Paid CEOs by darqly(m): 7:39pm On Nov 22, 2013
Ps- Segun Agbaje didn't co-found Gtbank pls.
Re: Nigeria’s Highest Paid CEOs by Mubby4luv(m): 8:13pm On Nov 22, 2013
Wat ov d CEO ov Nairaland, how much does he get annually? Just observing
Re: Nigeria’s Highest Paid CEOs by afolajohn: 8:17pm On Nov 22, 2013
victorD3: You just went to your village in ijebu just to dig out your Yoruba names. Stupid tribalist.
Read through and think deep b4 u reach ur unrealistic conclusion.
Re: Nigeria’s Highest Paid CEOs by okito: 8:26pm On Nov 22, 2013
I do not completely agree with this. MDs of oil producing companies earn well over 1M dollars per annum. I know this for sure! So if the list is properly compiled, only the stanbic lady stands a chance of being in the top 10 (assuming the figures are correct).
Re: Nigeria’s Highest Paid CEOs by Afrok(m): 8:29pm On Nov 22, 2013
illitrate: I must enter school go study banking and finance. angry angry angry
it's not too late, jamb form is out but ASUU is on strike, just wondering wen u'll graduate grin
Re: Nigeria’s Highest Paid CEOs by veave(f): 8:31pm On Nov 22, 2013
JESUS!!! my head! my head!
Re: Nigeria’s Highest Paid CEOs by veave(f): 8:33pm On Nov 22, 2013
JESUS!!! My head! My head!
Re: Nigeria’s Highest Paid CEOs by Superstar007(m): 8:35pm On Nov 22, 2013
sanb: Spot on....the N38M is a small amount for a CEO. There're those with a number of years experience in the Oil and Gas industry that are not CEOs; but they earn much more than N38M; especially if they've improved themselves professionally.

There're starting salary's in some sectors that are more than N10M - N15M; and you can imagine what the salary package would be for someone who has years of experience coupled with a professional qualification.

@Op; all the same though; nice research; but note that there are some other CEO's that are not included on the list and they earn much more than some on the list you've provided.....

Yeah. Thats what I ws trying to point out to the op. My name is obviously missing from the list with no just reason. I demand for an explanatn from the Op on what grounds this list ws compiled
Re: Nigeria’s Highest Paid CEOs by Superstar007(m): 8:39pm On Nov 22, 2013
alajor: dude Dangote, Adenuga, Otedola r dey ceo of their companies, the post is about CEO not owners or chairmen of companies. Dangote has a ceo in his company. Read and understand something b4 u comment. I don waka.

Oh. I can now see why ma name wasn't on the list

1 Like

Re: Nigeria’s Highest Paid CEOs by mckorode(m): 9:13pm On Nov 22, 2013
So sad...there are bloggers in USA making more than the first person on this list...see huffpost,mashable and techcrunch...
This list is just not right...
Re: Nigeria’s Highest Paid CEOs by lanrubi(m): 9:18pm On Nov 22, 2013
AIGBOJE ACCESS BANK NKO?
Re: Nigeria’s Highest Paid CEOs by jstringz(m): 9:20pm On Nov 22, 2013
I find dis article interesting. Anyway, that is if it meets the qualitative characteristics of an "accurate" information.

One thing is sure about those named above is they have paid their dues, they have gone beyond the ordinary 2 deliver result, they have been sedulous in the discharge of duties.
In optimism and anticipation, we can only but wish. Work hard, dream big, do d right things, do things right and hopefully dream will synchronize with reality in time.
Just like the latin saying 'Actus dei nemini faceit injuraim'.
Re: Nigeria’s Highest Paid CEOs by Nobody: 9:47pm On Nov 22, 2013
Italiano1: SW brothers showing the rest how to make legitimate money.

U ppl have not seen money, that's y u made this post.
How much are we talking about up there sef?
Learn to Become job creators not CEOs of already created companies.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria’s Highest Paid CEOs by Italiano1: 10:14pm On Nov 22, 2013
ngozievergreen:

Ngozie, enlighten us about this job creation that you are referring to; remember I said "legitimately".

Unlike your wrapped philosophy, there is nothing wrong in working hard to head organisations that make more money that the GDP of your state.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria’s Highest Paid CEOs by scobaba: 10:26pm On Nov 22, 2013
If this list is correct, then all those bank MD's don't earn up to heads of dept in the top 5 oil exploration Firms, talk more of GM's and MD/CEO.

For instance, in the oil firm wt the 6 legged dog as logo, the HOD's earn a minimum of 800k$ per annum.(using 155naira exchange rate, do the maths).

Yet, HOD's in chevron, exonmobil and Total earn more than the above mentioned.

A fresh employee with 3 or 4 yrs relevant work experience elsewhere with a professional qualification starts with nothing less than 25m per annum in this top five.

Bankers should not be included in top earners @ all.

There are so many firms out there with small names and big cash.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria’s Highest Paid CEOs by bank2k4real(m): 10:51pm On Nov 22, 2013
I will sooon get there...watch out..

Btw....check my signature for the latest PROMO...on NL
Re: Nigeria’s Highest Paid CEOs by abbeysteph: 10:54pm On Nov 22, 2013
Ode omo ibo,banking n petroleum business no b okrika market wey na ur uneducated pple dominate.so u nd ur fellow villagers sud get d Bleep out of here
Re: Nigeria’s Highest Paid CEOs by abbeysteph: 10:58pm On Nov 22, 2013
Anoda omo ibo talking nonsense skele....goat
ngozievergreen:

Re: Nigeria’s Highest Paid CEOs by Jarus(m): 11:05pm On Nov 22, 2013
I know EDs that earn 100m plus per annum in the oil sectoir. I won't say more than that. The information is incorrect.
Re: Nigeria’s Highest Paid CEOs by abbeysteph: 11:10pm On Nov 22, 2013
;DGuy u no go school abi na okrika u dey sell se d pple wey u mention ar ceos of dea companies no omo ibo akuri elepa kano
Exponental: Does it mean Dangote, Mike Adenuga, Femi Otedola n d likes dont earn salaries? Or is d op trying to tell us dat d writer cannot fix theirs or it's outrageous?
Abeg, I dont want to worry, my time will come long before my death!
Re: Nigeria’s Highest Paid CEOs by abbeysteph: 11:17pm On Nov 22, 2013
U ar no 1 on d list of those blown away by typhon haiyan. ngbiren
sammsimm: This is ridiculus! Where's my name on d list?
Re: Nigeria’s Highest Paid CEOs by Waxingtech(m): 11:19pm On Nov 22, 2013
Pls state How much is Godwin Emefiele of Zenith bank collecting per annum.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Picture: Anything Bad Spending My Salary This Way? / The Sleeping Habits Of Successful People: Jeff Bezos, Bill Gates, Branson / Skye Bank Salary Scale: Salary Of Skye Bank Nigeria PLC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.