Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,006 members, 7,810,792 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:35 PM

Download Caribe Anti-virus File To Your Phone - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Download Caribe Anti-virus File To Your Phone (5496 Views)

Download PES 2016 PSP ISO File On Android / Recommended Mobile Anti Virus For Tecno Android And Other Android Phones / Phone Anti-Virus software (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Download Caribe Anti-virus File To Your Phone by Lotuken(m): 9:56pm On Jun 14, 2006
Hi everyone.I'm here again.I just discover an anti virus file that can remove any known caribe virus in any known phones.The technic is simple.You know, i'm just doing this for the nairalandas.The virus, caribe, attacks phone via bluetooth. Just ignore the virus when it comes to your phone via bluetooth.

The antivirus can be downloaded from (www.Jamanda.com) on installation it scan for any known virus and removes it completely. It tells you,caribe.Sis has been removed. When it is done, check by running it again. When it scans for caribe virus it will say "no virus detected" I just removed the virus from my sendo X2 phone today via the site and I decided to give out the link to other members.

Please try this it works for me. Let me have a feedback if you're successful. Good luck everybody.
Re: Download Caribe Anti-virus File To Your Phone by drogba(m): 2:31pm On Jun 17, 2006
You have Sendo X2, where did you buy the phone from? i thought X2 is still yet to be released.
Re: Download Caribe Anti-virus File To Your Phone by andru(m): 6:36pm On Jun 18, 2006
Does only work for sendo? Because I have a Sony Ericsson.
Re: Download Caribe Anti-virus File To Your Phone by texazzpete(m): 8:49am On Jun 19, 2006
u cant get infected with the caribe virus on a sony erricsson. it only works on symbian series 60 phones
Re: Download Caribe Anti-virus File To Your Phone by gbengaijot(m): 11:23am On Jun 19, 2006
No wonderrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr, my Ngage fone got infected with the virus as well. now its dead.
how do i do this?
Re: Download Caribe Anti-virus File To Your Phone by Lotuken(m): 7:20pm On Jun 20, 2006
Anti caribe virus works with any phone that uses bluetooth. Caribe anti virus can be infected with all phones using bluetooth.As for the sony ericsson,try n switch it on then get the antivirus transfered into your phone.It will resurrect again.Sendox2 was out since 2005 in the united state.Wish you good luck.Don't hesitate to let me know me know if you are still having the problem.Meanwhile,i don't know if you can contact me on my email for further lecture on how to remove any virus in phone.Lotuken@yahoo.co.uk Take care.More info on the way.
Re: Download Caribe Anti-virus File To Your Phone by Lotuken(m): 7:21pm On Jun 20, 2006
Anti caribe virus works with any phone that uses bluetooth. Caribe anti virus can be infected with all phones using bluetooth.As for the sony ericsson,try n switch it on then get the antivirus transfered into your phone.It will resurrect again.Sendox2 was out since 2005 in the united state.Wish you good luck.Don't hesitate to let me know me know if you are still having the problem.Meanwhile,i don't know if you can contact me on my email for further lecture on how to remove any virus in phone.Lotuken@yahoo.co.uk Take care.More info on the way.
Re: Download Caribe Anti-virus File To Your Phone by kennys: 4:51pm On Jun 23, 2006
thanks for that info.

i have sendo x,how can i have it install on my set?.And again how can i have a Dictionary on my sendo x phone .
Do you have an ideal mail me on kennys_r@yahoo.com
i will appreciate it.Although,i have New and Old testiment Bible on my Sendo x phone.
thanks!

(1) (Reply)

Tecno Vs Gsmarena / Glo Network Blocks Parts Of Nairaland? (Religion Section, Etc) / Pls I Want To Flash Ma Nokia 5300, Help Me Out With A Code Or Format

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.