Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,942 members, 7,835,138 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:49 AM

Please Help! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Help! (846 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help! by Barryp(m): 12:58pm On Nov 22, 2013
Helo frnds. Pls I nid ur advise on ds isue that has caused me sleepless nights. I hav bin dating this young girl for 2 yrs now. In Sept this yr, she said we shld get married nxt yr or atmost in 2015. I told her I wont be redy and we parted. She came bak last wik apologizin and we startd all over again. The prblm nw is dat ystday she called that shes confused. She said she'd acepted a proposal wen we seperated bt came bak 2 me havin realisd my ril lov 4 her. Nw she said she dosnt want 2 hurt eithr of us dat shes confused. Wat shld I do plz? Is it posibl 2 lov a guy she met jst 2 months ago dat much, or has she bin seein him all d while we're 2geda?
Re: Please Help! by Nobody: 4:07pm On Nov 22, 2013
Looks to me like u don't av a girlfriend. If she really loves u, choosing between u two wouldnt be a problem.#justmytot#

2 Likes

Re: Please Help! by Nobody: 6:44pm On Nov 22, 2013
the new guy has giving her his big D cheesy aka Big bura so the thing is confusing her cuz the guy knows how to do it better than you tongue
Re: Please Help! by Chubhie: 6:58pm On Nov 22, 2013
Barryp: Helo frnds. Pls I nid ur advise on ds isue that has caused me sleepless nights. I hav bin dating this young girl for 2 yrs now. In Sept this yr, she said we shld get married nxt yr or atmost in 2015. I told her I wont be redy and we parted. She came bak last wik apologizin and we startd all over again. The prblm nw is dat ystday she called that shes confused. She said she'd acepted a proposal wen we seperated bt came bak 2 me havin realisd my ril lov 4 her. Nw she said she dosnt want 2 hurt eithr of us dat shes confused. Wat shld I do plz? Is it posibl 2 lov a guy she met jst 2 months ago dat much, or has she bin seein him all d while we're 2geda?
I can see you are quite young hence not yet ready for the intricacies of a relationship. Conserve your energy for your studies and also take to sports as a means of blowing out those excess energies you would have channeled through your third leg. You get your own lady at the right time..

1 Like

Re: Please Help! by Barryp(m): 7:55pm On Nov 22, 2013
bennyraz: the new guy has giving her his big D cheesy aka Big bura so the thing is confusing her cuz the guy knows how to do it better than you tongue
Funny. Abeg shes stil a virgin o. Guyz, shes bin calling since last nyt bt I refused 2 pik. Jst dnt knw wat 2 tell her. I cant adopt ds strategy 4 2 long though, dats why I nid ur hlp
Re: Please Help! by mencade6: 9:34pm On Nov 22, 2013
Barryp: Funny. Abeg shes stil a virgin o. Guyz, shes bin calling since last nyt bt I refused 2 pik. Jst dnt knw wat 2 tell her. I cant adopt ds strategy 4 2 long though, dats why I nid ur hlp
whats so hard for her to choose between you and the other guy? As for me, i will tell you to let her go. Since she is still confused, she left and came back. She will one day leave u again. Guy use ur head
Re: Please Help! by Nobody: 9:38pm On Nov 22, 2013
Barryp: Helo frnds. Pls I nid ur advise on ds isue that has caused me sleepless nights. I hav bin dating this young girl for 2 yrs now. In Sept this yr, she said we shld get married nxt yr or atmost in 2015. I told her I wont be redy and we parted. She came bak last wik apologizin and we startd all over again. The prblm nw is dat ystday she called that shes confused. She said she'd acepted a proposal wen we seperated bt came bak 2 me havin realisd my ril lov 4 her. Nw she said she dosnt want 2 hurt eithr of us dat shes confused. Wat shld I do plz? Is it posibl 2 lov a guy she met jst 2 months ago dat much, or has she bin seein him all d while we're 2geda?

She wants to get married SOON. If you don't get ready SOON, she'll leave you again!
You both must be on the same page to be able to work something out!
Re: Please Help! by baralatie(m): 9:47pm On Nov 22, 2013
Barryp: Funny. Abeg shes stil a virgin o. Guyz, shes bin calling since last nyt bt I refused 2 pik. Jst dnt knw wat 2 tell her. I cant adopt ds strategy 4 2 long though, dats why I nid ur hlp

well,she is not a virgin!
She is receiving serious enlightment programe and as a result she is confused.
Re: Please Help! by Les: 10:02pm On Nov 22, 2013
I,don't think she's a virgin abi guy you be learner??
she's desperate for marriage you need to withdraw from her.
you need to withdraw from her not because you wanna avoid her passing her desperation on you but because you need to obey the gent's rule
when another man is with your woman, don't struggle for her but let him keep her
before you do that, consider the fact she's straight forward... Those kinda ladies are hard to come by.
Re: Please Help! by UyiIredia(m): 10:05pm On Nov 22, 2013
Guy, if you really love this babe you would do well to convince her why you should be her man. The choice is up to her. Sidetalk: And some feminists complain men have too much power undecided
Re: Please Help! by Barryp(m): 10:35pm On Nov 22, 2013
Tnx pple 4 ur advice. Well, I jst spoke with her 2 ask her several questns. She insisted dat she loves me diply. Also, 4rm her responses, its obvious dat d only cord btw her and my rival is MARRIAGE. Anoda advantage d guy has over me is d fact dat both of dem are in d same state while am far away. Hopefuly by xmas, I shall see her face 2 face.
Re: Please Help! by sakaguchi(m): 10:39pm On Nov 22, 2013
That's the problem you face when you date village girls, them want marry quick because its tym!
Re: Please Help! by JayFK(m): 1:21pm On Nov 23, 2013
Barryp: Tnx pple 4 ur advice. Well, I jst spoke with her 2 ask her several questns. She insisted dat she loves me diply. Also, 4rm her responses, its obvious dat d only cord btw her and my rival is MARRIAGE. Anoda advantage d guy has over me is d fact dat both of dem are in d same state while am far away. Hopefuly by xmas, I shall see her face 2 face.

Bro step back and look at your situation for a second, if she loves you deeply will she be considering spending the rest of her life with another man who she just met? Apart from jokes, the guy is probably blowing her, how sure are you that she is a virgin? especially since this is all happening while your away in another state, most likely she cheated on you, is cheating or about to cheat, as she has stated by saying how confused she is. I suggest you dump her and cut off contact with her....how can any self respecting man fight for a girl who uve been in a relationship with for 2 years and now wants to leave you (to get married) to a guy she met 2 months ago? dump her asap
Re: Please Help! by baralatie(m): 2:01pm On Nov 23, 2013
JayFK:

Bro step back and look at your situation for a second, if she loves you deeply will she be considering spending the rest of her life with another man who she just met? Apart from jokes, the guy is probably blowing her, how sure are you that she is a virgin? especially since this is all happening while your away in another state, most likely she cheated on you, is cheating or about to cheat, as she has stated by saying how confused she is. I suggest you dump her and cut off contact with her....how can any self respecting man fight for a girl who uve been in a relationship with for 2 years and now wants to leave you (to get married) to a guy she met 2 months ago? dump her asap
d guy no understand say dat d girl dey collected 2 shts so tey she begin confuse.
(becoz 4 phone she be virgin).d guy don sofa!
Re: Please Help! by Barryp(m): 4:42pm On Nov 23, 2013
Alryt guyz, I appreciat all ur coments. They av been of tremendous help. @least I nw see tins 4rm a different perspectiv. I dey travel December go cut my share b4 finaly sayin UHURU! Lol

(1) (Reply)

I'm really confuse!!Could This Be Love??? Please Advice! / How Did He Get You To Say YES??? / The Truth About Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.