Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,834 members, 7,810,209 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:58 PM

Tips To Apply For Your Girlfriend To Love And Cherish You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Tips To Apply For Your Girlfriend To Love And Cherish You (820 Views)

What You So Adore And Cherish In Yourself....hop In & Unleash It... / Do You Really Love, Adore And Cherish Your Kids? / What Would You Talk About On The Phone With Your Girlfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tips To Apply For Your Girlfriend To Love And Cherish You by callme2: 5:42pm On Dec 11, 2013
1. Forget about touch touch,
2. Don’t even think of kissing her
3. Don’t demand for sex
4. Don't ever think of bosom sucking
5. 'CLOSE' your eyes even if you think you are tempted by her sexy body.
6. 'OPEN' your eyes and respond to her whenever she needs money.
Re: Tips To Apply For Your Girlfriend To Love And Cherish You by stevecantrell: 5:48pm On Dec 11, 2013
Indeed !
Re: Tips To Apply For Your Girlfriend To Love And Cherish You by EzePromoe: 5:56pm On Dec 11, 2013
You don dey mad abi?
Re: Tips To Apply For Your Girlfriend To Love And Cherish You by xynerise: 6:00pm On Dec 11, 2013
Lubbish!! By the time you close your eyes and open them, she will drop a note that reads ''You are an antelope'' and leave your miserable life
Re: Tips To Apply For Your Girlfriend To Love And Cherish You by Sheenor: 6:15pm On Dec 11, 2013
Boboi craze gon sha!.........
Re: Tips To Apply For Your Girlfriend To Love And Cherish You by LaJuMe: 8:24pm On Dec 11, 2013
@op d caption ought to be 'HOW TO BE AN EXCELLENT MAGA TO UR BABE'
no touching?? Even d babe sef go dey fear u ni

(1) (Reply)

Please Help Me Answer This Question / How Do I Stop Missing My Ex / Share Your Experience Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.