Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,459 members, 7,816,079 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:50 AM

183 Osun "Observers" To Anambra Are Fake - INEC - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 183 Osun "Observers" To Anambra Are Fake - INEC (14799 Views)

Fake INEC Official Arrested In Famgbe, Bayelsa By The Police (Photo) / N600bn Debt: Contractors Abandon Lagos-Ibadan Expressway, 183 Others / Fake INEC Officials Caught Registering Voters In Amaechi, Wike’s LG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 183 Osun "Observers" To Anambra Are Fake - INEC by PHIPEX(m): 7:17pm On Nov 23, 2013
That the same APC is complaining that Anambra state election was rigged should be accorded the 9th wonder of the world.

2 Likes

Re: 183 Osun "Observers" To Anambra Are Fake - INEC by striker9(m): 7:19pm On Nov 23, 2013
Na wa o
Re: 183 Osun "Observers" To Anambra Are Fake - INEC by MagicBishop: 7:28pm On Nov 23, 2013
ak47mann: ODB cool

That's me homes!

But dont tell the mods!
Re: 183 Osun "Observers" To Anambra Are Fake - INEC by Leadn(m): 7:33pm On Nov 23, 2013
jmaine:

You only showed how lousy and extremely dull headed you are, let me further prod that useless cranium of yours. . . . . . Armed robbers caught in the act are still subjected to court trials to state their case even though we know what the outcome will be

AshawoMeta, your Sojourn on this thread hasn't erased the stench of hypocrisy and fraudulent attempt of the APC in rigging the Anambra elections.

Quit your stupidity . . .

MR, I don't know you but you're outstanding!
A must follow!

smiley

6 Likes

Re: 183 Osun "Observers" To Anambra Are Fake - INEC by gratiaeo(m): 7:34pm On Nov 23, 2013
ACN APC is synonymous with fraud, forgery, touting etc

1 Like

Re: 183 Osun "Observers" To Anambra Are Fake - INEC by thewarrior72: 7:45pm On Nov 23, 2013
cheesy AM not surprised, they Oga is a master forger

2 Likes

Re: 183 Osun "Observers" To Anambra Are Fake - INEC by lincolnj88: 7:51pm On Nov 23, 2013
jmaine:

Another nice shut up post . . . . . Kudos Muami . . . .
grin
Guy abeg giv agbameta breathing space na .. grin

7 Likes

Re: 183 Osun "Observers" To Anambra Are Fake - INEC by MagicBishop: 7:54pm On Nov 23, 2013
Agbameta or whatever is not worth the time and energy

1 Like

Re: 183 Osun "Observers" To Anambra Are Fake - INEC by TeNDuLKaaY(m): 8:12pm On Nov 23, 2013
payless: The same INEC came out last week to claim they were duly accredited INEC observers. The 183 were already brought court, what about the INEC officials and APGA politicians who sabotaged the Anambra election? Have they been arraigned in court yet? Rubbish from an incompetent electoral body.
So you believe INEC when they admit that their official is corrupt but rebuff claims from the same body on fraud, different strokes for different folks, how convenient.

1 Like

Re: 183 Osun "Observers" To Anambra Are Fake - INEC by tit(f): 8:32pm On Nov 23, 2013
This why I like buhari faa.
These oshun 180 are election riggers kwoo?
no need for too much turenchi and adjournments.
the dogs and the baboons should be covered with blood.
Re: 183 Osun "Observers" To Anambra Are Fake - INEC by Nobody: 8:41pm On Nov 23, 2013
Professional Election Riggers, all the way from APC enclave was imported into Anambra State for "accreditation, the APC way". Tinubu's grand fraud mercenary could not help Tunde Ngige to even cling to second position.

The Day that Fashola 'rejoined' Igbos with their parents, by 2:AM at Niger Bridge Head, was the day Tunde Ngige lost that election.

What baffles me is how progressives now dine with IBB, the known rebel of Democracy, that annulled MKO's mandate, and killed him and the wife in what has become a sensational June 12 celebration by APC wizards every year. How can you celebrate IBB as wells as June 12 at the same time, and want Abiola immortalized, when you are dining with the same IBB and Abdulsalam who murdered the mandate and the mandator ?

We, the residents of Western Nigeria need a Messiah to liberate us from the toll-collecting, fraud committing, contract inflating, frog-eyed Association of Professional Criminals (APC) now parading themselves as progressives.

5 Likes

Re: 183 Osun "Observers" To Anambra Are Fake - INEC by MagicBishop: 8:47pm On Nov 23, 2013
MODS Why is this not on FP?

Why is agbameta still posting and spewing his hate here?

I got banned by that 504 lover OAMJ4 for calling someone an Aboki.

One day this NL will be history.

Seun I hope Alausa is paying you enuff because you and your useless forum will never grow beyond this level. Consider this the climax of your reign, sooner or later this site will crash. We keep coming here to counter the nonsense your masters and their e-touts are propagating here other than that NL is obviously as jaundiced as an albino chimpanzee suffering from hepatitis.

Nonsense!

5 Likes

Re: 183 Osun "Observers" To Anambra Are Fake - INEC by jmaine: 8:50pm On Nov 23, 2013
Magic Bishop: MODS Why is this not on FP?!

It's already on the front page bro .. . . grin

4 Likes

Re: 183 Osun "Observers" To Anambra Are Fake - INEC by jmaine: 8:51pm On Nov 23, 2013
Leadn:

MR, I don't know you but you're outstanding!
A must follow!

smiley

Thanks bruv . . . . cool

3 Likes

Re: 183 Osun "Observers" To Anambra Are Fake - INEC by Beync(f): 8:51pm On Nov 23, 2013
grin shame on apc
Little wonder why they all cried fowl when those tout were arrested. Shame on osofend media propaganda to cover their busted asss

@Maasoop u r a living testimony
U made the right decision not to have indulge in that illegal trip unlike ur friends, no matter how badly u needed the money.

See how dirty an opposition party that wants to redeem nigeria out of pdp can be. Opposition my foot!

@agbamumu, stop displaying this your attitude the more, U r not making sense at all.

4 Likes

Re: 183 Osun "Observers" To Anambra Are Fake - INEC by jmaine: 8:53pm On Nov 23, 2013
lincolnj88: grin
Guy abeg giv agbaworo breathing space na .. grin

We are here to implant wisdom into beings with intentional stupidity grin . .

Skull crushing must continue unabated . . . . cool

7 Likes

Re: 183 Osun "Observers" To Anambra Are Fake - INEC by tomakint: 8:59pm On Nov 23, 2013
Chai, Agbamumu, Ashewometa, Agbaofifo don suffer too much for this thread grin grin grin abeg Jmaine, sofry sofry for the clown safe some for another day. See wetin another goat dey yearn Agbaofifo grin grin grin ........

11 Likes

Re: 183 Osun "Observers" To Anambra Are Fake - INEC by taharqa: 8:59pm On Nov 23, 2013
Rad1cal:

Do you have Catarrh infection in your eyes. ? undecided
Hehehehehehe grin.....
Re: 183 Osun "Observers" To Anambra Are Fake - INEC by MagicBishop: 9:02pm On Nov 23, 2013
e be like say agbameta don shek out

11 Likes

Re: 183 Osun "Observers" To Anambra Are Fake - INEC by jmaine: 9:04pm On Nov 23, 2013
tomakint: Chai, Agbamumu, Ashewometa, Agbaofifo don suffer too much for this thread grin grin grin abeg Jmaine, sofry sofry for the clown safe some for another day. See wetin another goat dey yearn Agbaofifo grin grin grin ........

Lolz . . . .AshewoMeta, the full blooded dunce deserves all he is getting . . . grin

3 Likes

Re: 183 Osun "Observers" To Anambra Are Fake - INEC by Nobody: 9:15pm On Nov 23, 2013
theshadyexpress:
this same village bingos have more financially successful individuals than your entire southwest region
they are the largest employers of labour
they hold the Nigerian economy to Ransome
it is obvious that your southwest leaders have implanted ignorance and poverty in you and reduced you to hungry praise singers
keep languishing in your stupidity while others better their lots
agbamumu

Ewo shocked But truly no one should have Agbameta has a friend or relation, "stupidity is contagious".

2 Likes

Re: 183 Osun "Observers" To Anambra Are Fake - INEC by patriotic007: 9:18pm On Nov 23, 2013
In Nigeria all the political party take part in rigging but the master of them all is APC i must confess,....Edo council elections is a case study,....they practically rigged it in broad day light and the most funny thing is that no media house made mention of what happened in Edo this year,....Esan central LGA election was even canciled and the reelection was a disgrace to democracy APC cleared all the council seats in Edo,... The deputy Governors cars was even shot when he was going with ballot boxes to thumbprint and nobody heard anything because they control majority of the media houses...SHAMELESS PROGRESSIVES

8 Likes

Re: 183 Osun "Observers" To Anambra Are Fake - INEC by Nobody: 9:19pm On Nov 23, 2013
samilo88:
STFU Fool... When you are clueless on how to defend your party, you always resort to insults and abusive language. Go get a life mug and stop dangling from d nuts of your paymasters.

Chai, chineke!! Agbamumu has suffered today! Taking all these because of some stupid party, how low can someone descend?
He's obviously sucking Tinubu's balls!

2 Likes

Re: 183 Osun "Observers" To Anambra Are Fake - INEC by tafrica(m): 9:43pm On Nov 23, 2013
Magic Bishop: Osun state should be fenced out from the rest of nigeria and rauf given full life presidency to govern those boko wannabes.

I hate osun so much.

Please don't hate Osun, I'm from Osun and stay thr presently. I also detest dt contemptuous party that sees other politicians as devils and view themselves as angels........full of hypocrites, #farts on dt party nd leaves#
As for Agbaofifo, his name has said it all, feeble minded pompous ignoramus like AshewoMeta will always produce shambolic judgement.

4 Likes

Re: 183 Osun "Observers" To Anambra Are Fake - INEC by tomakint: 9:49pm On Nov 23, 2013
maasoap: Unfortunately, they were already back in Osun state since Thursday. My friends are seriously sick. They were locked up in cells, about 40 people in a single cell. They didn’t take bath for the whole period.
My friend, you are a wiseman! Let me assure you that the prayers I offered you on the other thread concerning God's divine blessings on your household shall be your lot and by December, you will have every reason to bless the name of God. Well done bro cool

2 Likes

Re: 183 Osun "Observers" To Anambra Are Fake - INEC by confusion247(m): 10:24pm On Nov 23, 2013
agbameta:

Oponu jamiu. One man's rant doesn't = Guilt... especially a corrupt government official from a crooked, corrupt and compromised agency like INEC even according to INEC itself..

I do understand that you are a villager, that you are ignorant and anti social and you have little or no understanding per how folks reason and function in the kind of civilized world we live in.

We call you clowns villagers for a reason..
It will be in your interest to log out and pretend like there is nothing like nairaland until this issue dies instead of denting your already damaged reputation in defense of crime against humanity.

9 Likes

Re: 183 Osun "Observers" To Anambra Are Fake - INEC by HonSuQMaDIQ(m): 10:36pm On Nov 23, 2013
APC is a Party of soulless and demented demons. Agbameta is currently an obvious nuissance on Nairaland. He should be banned till year 4000. Thats the year APC will win Anambra state. And thats the year they will enter ASO ROCK. Bunch of Demon tormented men!

2 Likes

Re: 183 Osun "Observers" To Anambra Are Fake - INEC by GetUmad: 10:41pm On Nov 23, 2013
Magic Bishop: MODS Why is this not on FP?

Why is agbameta still posting and spewing his hate here?

I got banned by that 504 lover OAMJ4 for calling someone an Aboki.

One day this NL will be history.

Seun I hope Alausa is paying you enuff because you and your useless forum will never grow beyond this level. Consider this the climax of your reign, sooner or later this site will crash. We keep coming here to counter the nonsense your masters and their e-touts are propagating here other than that NL is obviously as jaundiced as an albino chimpanzee suffering from hepatitis.

Nonsense!
The way some of you comment is irksome. Imagine you called someone else's brainchild "useless" all because you thought the thread wasn't move to the front page. Who are you to dictate to him what he wants at the front page? See how frustrated you talked. That was so unrefined.

BTW when did nairaland become a PLC?
Re: 183 Osun "Observers" To Anambra Are Fake - INEC by tomakint: 10:59pm On Nov 23, 2013
Hon. SuQ Ma'DIQ:
APC is a Party of soulless and demented demons. Agbameta is currently an obvious nuissance on Nairaland. He should be banned till year 4000. Thats the year APC will win Anambra state. And thats the year they will enter ASO ROCK. Bunch of Demon tormented men!
Kai, that last line 'Bunch of Demon tormented men' gat me laffing hard grin grin Anyway, all hail the Most Valuable Player on this thread, Jmaine, Trolls beware....Agbameta can explain grin grin

2 Likes

Re: 183 Osun "Observers" To Anambra Are Fake - INEC by dguyindcorner(m): 11:03pm On Nov 23, 2013
Sincere 9gerian: APC is synonymous with fraud and hypocrisy. Once again, we have been vindicated.

thank you jawe! PDP is synonymous with corruption ,,,making Nigeria synonymous with total failure!
Re: 183 Osun "Observers" To Anambra Are Fake - INEC by Olufonade: 11:16pm On Nov 23, 2013
some people are obviously joblessangry
Re: 183 Osun "Observers" To Anambra Are Fake - INEC by dguyindcorner(m): 11:22pm On Nov 23, 2013
who will save us from Nigerians lord?

they too m*mu!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Apapa Congestion: Ambode Flags Off Expansion Of ABAT Truck Terminal In Orile / Umar Gwandu: We Have Not Received Notice Of Abba Kyari's Arrest Warrant / Sani Musa To Run For APC National Chairman Position

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.