Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,410 members, 7,815,911 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:50 PM

183 Osun "Observers" To Anambra Are Fake - INEC - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 183 Osun "Observers" To Anambra Are Fake - INEC (14797 Views)

Fake INEC Official Arrested In Famgbe, Bayelsa By The Police (Photo) / N600bn Debt: Contractors Abandon Lagos-Ibadan Expressway, 183 Others / Fake INEC Officials Caught Registering Voters In Amaechi, Wike’s LG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 183 Osun "Observers" To Anambra Are Fake - INEC by awodman: 11:32pm On Nov 23, 2013
In agbamental's words..

Look at how agabamental the dullard is been slapped left,Right and center on this thread..LMAO..

2 Likes

Re: 183 Osun "Observers" To Anambra Are Fake - INEC by folahann(m): 11:39pm On Nov 23, 2013
When are they going to prosecute the INEC official arrested for rigging and when are they going to mention his accompliances. This matter should not be swept under the carpet
Re: 183 Osun "Observers" To Anambra Are Fake - INEC by leighcon(m): 11:50pm On Nov 23, 2013
This thread caught my attention again this evening and I realised the insults that have been hauled at my person, following my post pointing out the fact that there is a mis-fit in the title used.

Let me say that, it is for the good of this generation not to throw away intelligence in trying to defend its alliances or political affiliations. I will not dignify the posters with any form of response but show them where their objectivity went dead.

I was purely referring to the title of this thread viz - a - viz the news posted and found it misleading at that time. The title only became apt following your posting of JEGA's statement. And I think it is an integrity issue for the OP not to indicate that the JEGA's statement inserted is a modification of the original post.

Please read the original news again and you will find out that it was all about attorneys arguing on how the DPP/AG of Imo State should take over the case.

Lastly, kindly take note that I have not made it my business to bother about who is right or wrong in the matter, so do not take the liberty offered this forum to apply your energies committing wrong.
Re: 183 Osun "Observers" To Anambra Are Fake - INEC by agbameta: 11:53pm On Nov 23, 2013
tomakint:
[s]Na you Jmaine just dey take collect 'Likes' like this? True true you are the original 'Agbaofifo' (Empty barrel) grin grin grin even this Goat have this to say about YOU....... [/s]

tomakint:
Kai, that last line 'Bunch of Demon tormented men' gat me laffing hard grin grin Anyway, all hail the Most Valuable Player on this thread, Jmaine, Trolls beware....Agbameta can explain grin grin

Promhize:

Ewo shocked But truly no one should have Agbameta has a friend or relation, "stupidity is contagious".

jmaine:

Lolz . . . .AshewoMeta, the full blooded dunce deserves all he is getting . . . grin

lincolnj88: grin
Guy abeg giv agbaworo breathing space na .. grin

jmaine:

only the Law court has the final say in determining their Yes/No guilty status.

I know you worthless can't read and comprehend villagers must display your village square routines, but oponu jamiu's follish admissions and submission in the above red highlight is you clown's reality and what you must contend with like they do in the civilized world...

....bunch of village losers...

1 Like

Re: 183 Osun "Observers" To Anambra Are Fake - INEC by cyril10(m): 12:04am On Nov 24, 2013
Agbayameta is defending his regional party, he can never defend any other party whether right or wrong. Talk of biased soul.

1 Like

Re: 183 Osun "Observers" To Anambra Are Fake - INEC by agbameta: 12:09am On Nov 24, 2013
cyril10: Agbayameta is defending his regional party, he can never defend any other party whether right or wrong. Talk of biased soul.

jmaine:

I know you worthless can't read and comprehend villagers must display your village square routines, but oponu jamiu's follish admissions and submission in the above red highlight is you clown's reality and what you must contend with like they do in the civilized world...

1 Like

Re: 183 Osun "Observers" To Anambra Are Fake - INEC by jmaine: 12:29am On Nov 24, 2013
agbameta:

[s]

....bunch of village losers...[/s]

jmaine:

You only showed how lousy and extremely dull headed you are, let me further prod that useless cranium of yours. . . . . .

Armed robbers caught in the act are still subjected to court trials to state their case even though we know what the outcome will be

=====> Guilty

1 Like

Re: 183 Osun "Observers" To Anambra Are Fake - INEC by Geniro: 12:35am On Nov 24, 2013
agbameta:

[img]http://davesgettinghitched.files./2011/06/b_a_20i20pity20you20fool20baracus20a-team_small.gif[/img]

5 Likes

Re: 183 Osun "Observers" To Anambra Are Fake - INEC by Nobody: 1:03am On Nov 24, 2013
agbameta:

cheesy Agbago, your lack of shame is bewildering.

That you are anonymous on this forum doesn't mean you should be worthless and foolish at the same time. Be it online or day-to-day life no amount should make you stoop so low to clean someone else's Anu$

4 Likes

Re: 183 Osun "Observers" To Anambra Are Fake - INEC by jmaine: 1:11am On Nov 24, 2013
Promhize:

cheesy Agbago, your lack of shame is bewildering.

That you are anonymous on this forum doesn't mean you should be worthless and foolish at the same time. Be it online or day-to-day life no amount should make you stoop so low to suck and lick someone else's Rectum!

[size=14pt]. . . .. . Hehehehehe[/size]

5 Likes

Re: 183 Osun "Observers" To Anambra Are Fake - INEC by chidinwachukwu(m): 1:20am On Nov 24, 2013
Shey! I have always Maintained my Stand that these People are Bunch Of Hypocrites. If its Another Party or another Ethnic group ,It would have Made Headlines at both BBC or Aljazera news.Removing Pecks in Other Peoples Eyes and Couldn't see Logs in their Own. I rest my Case.

2 Likes

Re: 183 Osun "Observers" To Anambra Are Fake - INEC by agbameta: 1:22am On Nov 24, 2013
jmaine: Armed robbers caught in the act are still subjected to court trials to state their case even though we know what the outcome will be

=====> Guilty

jmaine:

Oponu jamiu the village illiterate, the ignorant village robbery nonsense you pulled out of your okporoko asss remains irrelevant and redundant till the court of law decides based on facts from both sides and not based on your village ramblings on NL.....

...bunch of village illiterates...lmao

2 Likes

Re: 183 Osun "Observers" To Anambra Are Fake - INEC by jmaine: 1:25am On Nov 24, 2013
agbameta:

Oponu jamiu the village illiterate, the ignorant village robbery nonsense you pulled out of your okporoko asss remains irrelevant and redundant till the court of law decides based on facts from both sides and not based on your village ramblings on NL.....

jmaine:

We will keep pummeling your malnourished and decomposing brain cells.

You only showed how lousy and extremely dull headed you are, let me further prod that useless cranium of yours.
. . . . .

Armed robbers caught in the act are still subjected to court trials to state their case even though we know what the outcome will be

=====> Guilty

Let me use the recently nabbed notorious Armed robber Godogodo to show how utterly silly you are . . . .

How I Hired Godogodo Robbery Gang To Rob My Father Of N61m – Son

The suspect also confessed to have joined Godogodo in some robbery operations in the state.

“I am a member of the robbery gang. My role is to find targets and also information which I give to the gang. That is why they call me ‘Target man’.”
PUNCH Metro had reported on July 8, 2013, that a gang of robbers invaded 04 Hotel in Ajah area of the state, killing the owner of the hotel, Olanrewaju Subair and five others.

Godogodo, who owned up to the crime, said he killed Subair because he was a police informant and had assisted the police in arresting his colleague, Odun.

Police Public Relations Officer, Ngozi Braide, said the suspects would soon be charged to court.

http://www.punchng.com/metro/man-sends-bandits-to-rob-father-of-n61m/

http://www.osundefender.org/?p=132753

2 Likes

Re: 183 Osun "Observers" To Anambra Are Fake - INEC by remarkD(m): 1:38am On Nov 24, 2013
haha catch'am, catch'am!

Confused tribal-mark-faced clown...

When there was no so-called hand in the cookie jar, they stormed the media calling for her (Oodua's) sack, right away.

RIGHT AWAY...

and now hear this goofy fella called Abu-no-shame with the courts on his lips like someone who cares for due process all of a sudden. roflma!
when the word rascal is used now, or wewdu and amala politicians is used, Ola and his brogthers will start crying...

In the public court of opinion... these 183 folks, caught red handed with fake INEC materials... INEC said they did not give it to them... so... they are GUILTY!

I wonder how those young fellas are felling, being deceived by their o wn leaders... the progressives ideed.

Shame! shame!! Shaaaaam!!!
We don see yor yansh and yaye dey smell indeed!
lol

1 Like

Re: 183 Osun "Observers" To Anambra Are Fake - INEC by agbameta: 2:08am On Nov 24, 2013
jmaine:

[s]
Let me use the recently nabbed notorious Armed robber Godogodo to show how utterly silly you are . . . .

http://www.osundefender.org/?p=132753[/s]

jmaine:

1 Like

Re: 183 Osun "Observers" To Anambra Are Fake - INEC by jmaine: 2:10am On Nov 24, 2013
agbameta:

[s]Oponu jamiu the village illiterate, the ignorant village robbery nonsense you pulled out of your okporoko asss remains irrelevant and redundant till the court of law decides based on facts from both sides and not based on your village ramblings on NL.....

...bunch of village illiterates...lmao[/s]

jmaine:

AshawoMeta ,We will keep pummeling your malnourished and decomposing brain cells.

You only showed how lousy and extremely dull headed you are, let me further prod that useless cranium of yours.
. . . . .

=====> Guilty

The suspect also confessed to have joined Godogodo in some robbery operations in the state.

“I am a member of the robbery gang. My role is to find targets and also information which I give to the gang. That is why they call me ‘Target man’.”
PUNCH Metro had reported on July 8, 2013, that a gang of robbers invaded 04 Hotel in Ajah area of the state, killing the owner of the hotel, Olanrewaju Subair and five others.

Godogodo, who owned up to the crime, said he killed Subair because he was a police informant and had assisted the police in arresting his colleague, Odun.

Police Public Relations Officer, Ngozi Braide, said the suspects would soon be charged to court.

Re: 183 Osun "Observers" To Anambra Are Fake - INEC by agbameta: 2:21am On Nov 24, 2013
jmaine:

[s]

jmaine:

1 Like

Re: 183 Osun "Observers" To Anambra Are Fake - INEC by jmaine: 2:33am On Nov 24, 2013
agbameta:

[s]Oponu jamiu the village illiterate, the ignorant village robbery nonsense you pulled out of your okporoko asss remains irrelevant and redundant till the court of law decides based on facts from both sides and not based on your village ramblings on NL.....

jmaine:

AshawoMeta ,We will keep pummeling your malnourished and decomposing brain cells.

. . . . .

=====> Guilty

Let me use the recently nabbed SW notorious Armed robber Godogodo to show how utterly silly you are . . . .

Re: 183 Osun "Observers" To Anambra Are Fake - INEC by agbameta: 2:42am On Nov 24, 2013
jmaine:

[s]

Let me use the recently nabbed SW notorious Armed robber Godogodo to show how utterly silly you are . . . .

jmaine:

Re: 183 Osun "Observers" To Anambra Are Fake - INEC by jmaine: 2:43am On Nov 24, 2013
agbameta:

jmaine:

. . . . .

=====> Guilty

Re: 183 Osun "Observers" To Anambra Are Fake - INEC by agbameta: 2:44am On Nov 24, 2013
jmaine:

[s]

jmaine:

Re: 183 Osun "Observers" To Anambra Are Fake - INEC by jmaine: 2:45am On Nov 24, 2013
agbameta:

[s]

jmaine:

. . . . .

=====> Guilty

Re: 183 Osun "Observers" To Anambra Are Fake - INEC by biafranqueen: 3:04am On Nov 24, 2013
agbameta:

village illiterates seem to have an upper hand on you, so that makes you a trapped fried and digested bush meat, my Dear he finished you up and has now just defecated your remains in a APC VIP toilet... Bow down bro ya can't win them all!

4 Likes

Re: 183 Osun "Observers" To Anambra Are Fake - INEC by agbameta: 3:04am On Nov 24, 2013
jmaine:

[s]

jmaine:

Re: 183 Osun "Observers" To Anambra Are Fake - INEC by jmaine: 3:05am On Nov 24, 2013
agbameta:

jmaine:

. . . . .

=====> Guilty

Re: 183 Osun "Observers" To Anambra Are Fake - INEC by agbameta: 3:06am On Nov 24, 2013
biafranqueen: [s]village illiterates seem to have an upper hand on you, so that makes you a trapped fried and digested bush meat, my Dear he finished you up and has now just defecated your remains in a APC VIP toilet... Bow down bro ya can't win them all! [/s]

Coming from another village illiterate...lmao

Please confine your dumb rubbish to your village square...
Re: 183 Osun "Observers" To Anambra Are Fake - INEC by jmaine: 3:06am On Nov 24, 2013
biafranqueen: village illiterates seem to have an upper hand on you, so that makes you a trapped fried and digested bush meat, my Dear he finished you up and has now just defecated your remains in a APC VIP toilet... Bow down bro ya can't win them all!

cheesy cheesy cheesy . . . . He is a shameless fool . . . .

3 Likes

Re: 183 Osun "Observers" To Anambra Are Fake - INEC by agbameta: 3:07am On Nov 24, 2013
jmaine:

[s]

jmaine:

Re: 183 Osun "Observers" To Anambra Are Fake - INEC by Geniro: 3:11am On Nov 24, 2013
agbameta:

Godogodo is your South West Village armed robber.

2 Likes

Re: 183 Osun "Observers" To Anambra Are Fake - INEC by jmaine: 3:18am On Nov 24, 2013
agbameta:

jmaine:

. . . . .

=====> Guilty

Re: 183 Osun "Observers" To Anambra Are Fake - INEC by agbameta: 3:19am On Nov 24, 2013
jmaine:

[s]

jmaine:

Re: 183 Osun "Observers" To Anambra Are Fake - INEC by jmaine: 3:20am On Nov 24, 2013
agbameta:

[s]

jmaine:

. . . . .

=====> Guilty

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Military Checkpoints Return In Abia / Kwankwaso Shuns Tinubu’s Committee — Ganduje's Aide / Insecurity Getting Worse, Says Sultan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.