Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,374 members, 7,815,794 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:30 PM

183 Osun "Observers" To Anambra Are Fake - INEC - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 183 Osun "Observers" To Anambra Are Fake - INEC (14796 Views)

Fake INEC Official Arrested In Famgbe, Bayelsa By The Police (Photo) / N600bn Debt: Contractors Abandon Lagos-Ibadan Expressway, 183 Others / Fake INEC Officials Caught Registering Voters In Amaechi, Wike’s LG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 183 Osun "Observers" To Anambra Are Fake - INEC by Rad1cal: 3:25am On Nov 24, 2013
Only a person as daft as agbayameta doesn't know when to withdraw after been thoroughly beaten.

The mumu still dey bump the thread to his detriment.

Such an entertaining dullard cheesy

7 Likes

Re: 183 Osun "Observers" To Anambra Are Fake - INEC by Rad1cal: 3:28am On Nov 24, 2013
awodman: In agbamental's words..

Look at how agabamental the dullard is been slapped left,Right and center on this thread..LMAO..

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: 183 Osun "Observers" To Anambra Are Fake - INEC by agbameta: 3:30am On Nov 24, 2013
jmaine:

Let me use the recently nabbed notorious Armed robber Godogodo to show how utterly silly you are . . . .

http://www.punchng.com/metro/man-sends-bandits-to-rob-father-of-n61m/

http://www.osundefender.org/?p=132753

jmaine:

only the Law court has the final say in determining their Yes/No guilty status.

Oponu jamiu the village illiterate, the ignorant village robbery nonsense you pulled out of your okporoko asss remains irrelevant and redundant till the court of law decides based on facts from both sides and not based on your village ramblings on NL.....

...bunch of village illiterates...lmao
Re: 183 Osun "Observers" To Anambra Are Fake - INEC by jmaine: 3:33am On Nov 24, 2013
agbameta: [s]

Oponu jamiu the village illiterate, the ignorant village robbery nonsense you pulled out of your okporoko asss remains irrelevant and redundant till the court of law decides based on facts from both sides and not based on your village ramblings on NL.....

...bunch of village illiterates...lmao[/s]

jmaine:

AshawoMeta ,We will keep pummeling your malnourished and decomposing brain cells.

You only showed how lousy and extremely dull headed you are, let me further prod that useless cranium of yours.
. . . . .

Armed robbers caught in the act are still subjected to court trials to state their case even though we know what the outcome will be

=====> Guilty

Let me use the recently nabbed notorious Armed robber Godogodo to show how utterly silly you are . . . .

How I Hired Godogodo Robbery Gang To Rob My Father Of N61m – Son

The suspect also confessed to have joined Godogodo in some robbery operations in the state.

“I am a member of the robbery gang. My role is to find targets and also information which I give to the gang. That is why they call me ‘Target man’.”
PUNCH Metro had reported on July 8, 2013, that a gang of robbers invaded 04 Hotel in Ajah area of the state, killing the owner of the hotel, Olanrewaju Subair and five others.

Godogodo, who owned up to the crime, said he killed Subair because he was a police informant and had assisted the police in arresting his colleague, Odun.

Police Public Relations Officer, Ngozi Braide, said the suspects would soon be charged to court.

1 Like

Re: 183 Osun "Observers" To Anambra Are Fake - INEC by agbameta: 3:39am On Nov 24, 2013
jmaine:

[s]

http://www.osundefender.org/?p=132753[/s]

jmaine:

Re: 183 Osun "Observers" To Anambra Are Fake - INEC by Nogen: 5:05am On Nov 24, 2013
Agbadometa, you are foolishly amazing. I give up on you, walahi!

8 Likes

Re: 183 Osun "Observers" To Anambra Are Fake - INEC by gogodaye(m): 5:06am On Nov 24, 2013
Please for goodness sake? when shall we begin to take the right steps to get things done the right way.
Impunity is now overtly being adorned an official cloak. People allegedly broke the law, they are charged to court after a laborious investigative process, the Attorney~General as a Chief Law Officer jumps into the fray & flagrantly seeks to exercise his constitutional powers to discontinue the criminal proceedings so that no one gets punished for these heinous offences. God help us save Naija
Re: 183 Osun "Observers" To Anambra Are Fake - INEC by aryzgreat: 5:59am On Nov 24, 2013
Eya, agbamental. Na u they batter like ds? Pele!

They no pity u at all, see as ur face swell up.

1 Like

Re: 183 Osun "Observers" To Anambra Are Fake - INEC by lincolnj88: 6:26am On Nov 24, 2013
agbameta:

Coming from another village illiterate...lmao

Please confine your dumb rubbish to your village square...
grin must u digrace the yoruba people on every thread....... d illiterates in nairaland consists of you, dem dem, agbaworo, take dat, nagoma, okija juju.......u guys are d most stack illiterates ...... A fisherman tapping palm wine have an high iq dan U guys grin

Re: 183 Osun "Observers" To Anambra Are Fake - INEC by jmaine: 9:50am On Nov 24, 2013
agbameta:

[s]Oponu jamiu the village illiterate, the ignorant village robbery nonsense you pulled out of your okporoko asss remains irrelevant and redundant till the court of law decides based on facts from both sides and not based on your village ramblings on NL.....

...bunch of village illiterates...lmao[/s]

jmaine:

AshawoMeta ,We will keep pummeling your malnourished and decomposing brain cells.

You only showed how lousy and extremely dull headed you are, let me further prod that useless cranium of yours.
. . . . .

Armed robbers caught in the act are still subjected to court trials to state their case even though we know what the outcome will be

=====> Guilty

How I Hired Godogodo Robbery Gang To Rob My Father Of N61m – Son

The suspect also confessed to have joined Godogodo in some robbery operations in the state.

“I am a member of the robbery gang. My role is to find targets and also information which I give to the gang. That is why they call me ‘Target man’.”
PUNCH Metro had reported on July 8, 2013, that a gang of robbers invaded 04 Hotel in Ajah area of the state, killing the owner of the hotel, Olanrewaju Subair and five others.

Godogodo, who owned up to the crime, said he killed Subair because he was a police informant and had assisted the police in arresting his colleague, Odun.

Police Public Relations Officer, Ngozi Braide, said the suspects would soon be charged to court.

Re: 183 Osun "Observers" To Anambra Are Fake - INEC by levelszik(m): 9:52am On Nov 24, 2013
agbameta:

dude I swear,u too daft.its seems the rusted roof zinks your villages are popularly Known for has now started getting high up to d brain.In other words,dude ur brain is rusted.oloriburuku

2 Likes

Re: 183 Osun "Observers" To Anambra Are Fake - INEC by tomakint: 10:17am On Nov 24, 2013
agbameta:
Oponu jamiu the village illiterate, the ignorant village robbery nonsense you pulled out of your okporoko asss remains irrelevant and redundant till the court of law decides based on facts from both sides and not based on your village ramblings on NL.
Agbaofifo I like ur courage, trust me u need it to survive this present trauma you are currently in grin grin however, u are doing it in a stupid way that made this goat to say this

Re: 183 Osun "Observers" To Anambra Are Fake - INEC by meforyou1(m): 10:18am On Nov 24, 2013
I asked this question before Jega asked it. If they were anambra election monitors from osun, what were they doing in owerri? U see, to go to owerri from osun by bus, u have to pass anambra state. So why pass when u can stop. Or are there no hotels in onitsha and awka?

2 Likes

Re: 183 Osun "Observers" To Anambra Are Fake - INEC by taharqa: 10:21am On Nov 24, 2013
See more Egs of ACN Rigging ways, as documented by a VIDEO Evidence, in the last LGA Election in Edo State:

https://www.nairaland.com/1522992/apc-politicians-plan-cover-up#19638509

https://www.nairaland.com/1522992/apc-politicians-plan-cover-up/1#19694006
Re: 183 Osun "Observers" To Anambra Are Fake - INEC by meforyou1(m): 10:21am On Nov 24, 2013
agbameta:

With all the village bingos running around NL, they must not have animal control people or program in your villages....

smh...
you osun he-goat calling for cancellation of anambra elections, are u a tribunal? Only speak too much grammar when u are caught red-handed with soiled fingers
Re: 183 Osun "Observers" To Anambra Are Fake - INEC by jmaine: 10:25am On Nov 24, 2013
taharqa:

See more Egs of ACN Rigging ways, as documented by a VIDEO Evidence, in the last LGA Election in Edo State:

https://www.nairaland.com/1522992/apc-politicians-plan-cover-up#19638509

https://www.nairaland.com/1522992/apc-politicians-plan-cover-up/1#19694006

This is a good chronicle to remind those who seek to pontificate about the progressive disposition of the Alabosi Progrethieves Conmen.

3 Likes

Re: 183 Osun "Observers" To Anambra Are Fake - INEC by tomakint: 10:43am On Nov 24, 2013
jmaine:

This is a good chronicle to remind those who seek to pontificate about the progressive disposition of the Alabosi Progrethieves Conmen.
Kai, Jmaine, na u dey reign for this thread ooo! APC e-urchins for Nairaland don enter one chance! grin grin as for Alabosi Progrethieves Conmen #copy that# cool

9 Likes

Re: 183 Osun "Observers" To Anambra Are Fake - INEC by ratiken(m): 11:42am On Nov 24, 2013
The 'Progressives' will self destruct . PDP must be having a very good laugh right now.... Unfortunately, there is still no opposition to dislodge PDP.

@Agbameta........ Hahahahahahahaha, You've been thoroughly pummeled.

2 Likes

Re: 183 Osun "Observers" To Anambra Are Fake - INEC by nochio(m): 12:01pm On Nov 24, 2013
Who sent observers from Osun,and what were they supposed to observe,old tricks by so called democrats trying to make pple believe they are the upright ones,Nigeria is a country of several tribes leaving together as one not tribalistic,region biased individuals.
Re: 183 Osun "Observers" To Anambra Are Fake - INEC by Nobody: 2:06pm On Nov 24, 2013
jmaine:

[size=14pt]. . . .. . Hehehehehe[/size]

cheesy
Re: 183 Osun "Observers" To Anambra Are Fake - INEC by just4just: 2:15pm On Nov 24, 2013
I wish this apc party will learn frm historry. They rant like this in 99 to 2003 only for d pple to throw ad party away. Instead of d party to tell us what they can do Alh liar Mohammed is bussy propaganndinng and the elders busy wooing pdp members
Frm anaambra election it has shown that urr party has along way to go. 4get 2015 if u dnt change d change now
Re: 183 Osun "Observers" To Anambra Are Fake - INEC by biafranqueen: 3:41pm On Nov 24, 2013
jmaine:

cheesy cheesy cheesy . . . . He is a shameless fool . . . .
yes I have no time to answer such unproductive quotes I'm through with dealing with low Life's here on NL!
Re: 183 Osun "Observers" To Anambra Are Fake - INEC by biafranqueen: 3:44pm On Nov 24, 2013
me_for_you: I asked this question before Jega asked it. If they were anambra election monitors from osun, what were they doing in owerri? U see, to go to owerri from osun by bus, u have to pass anambra state. So why pass when u can stop. Or are there no hotels in onitsha and awka?
shameless as if Osun is not in need of dire attention.
Re: 183 Osun "Observers" To Anambra Are Fake - INEC by agbameta: 3:51pm On Nov 24, 2013
Attention to all villagers.

jmaine:

Re: 183 Osun "Observers" To Anambra Are Fake - INEC by Rad1cal: 3:56pm On Nov 24, 2013
agbameta: Attention to all villagers.

"Village illiterates" who are way ahead of your entire lineage in everything.

This thread is a Testimonial of your impeccable dumbness. grin

Jmaine, abeg have mercy on agbamugu poor soul. embarassed

1 Like

Re: 183 Osun "Observers" To Anambra Are Fake - INEC by Rad1cal: 4:03pm On Nov 24, 2013
rati ken: The 'Progressives' will self destruct . PDP must be having a very good laugh right now.... Unfortunately, there is still no opposition to dislodge PDP.

@Agbameta........ Hahahahahahahaha, You've been thoroughly pummeled.

As in, the edioot is bleeding profusely from the numerous combo he is getting. cheesy
Re: 183 Osun "Observers" To Anambra Are Fake - INEC by Rad1cal: 4:05pm On Nov 24, 2013
me_for_you: you[b]osun he-goat[/b] calling for cancellation of anambra elections, are u a tribunal? Only speak too much grammar when u are caught red-handed with soiled fingers

Eran Osun. cheesy
Re: 183 Osun "Observers" To Anambra Are Fake - INEC by Rad1cal: 4:07pm On Nov 24, 2013
@levelszik:
dude I swear,u too daft.its seems the rusted roof zinks your villages are popularly Known for has now started getting high up to d brain.In other words,dude ur brain is rusted.oloriburuku

I am dead. cheesy cheesy
Re: 183 Osun "Observers" To Anambra Are Fake - INEC by jmaine: 4:34pm On Nov 24, 2013
Rad1cal:

"Village illiterates" who are way ahead of your entire lineage in everything.

This thread is a Testimonial of your impeccable dumbness. grin

Jmaine, abeg have mercy on agbamugu poor soul. embarassed

. . . . . . The shame is too much on the trolling maggot . . . .Let us give the battered pig some rest by ignoring it.
Re: 183 Osun "Observers" To Anambra Are Fake - INEC by kingbang: 4:39pm On Nov 24, 2013
agbameta: Attention to all villagers.

Honestly, you are dumbness personified! You have been pummeled mercilessly on this thread! Buhahahahahahahahahaha

1 Like

Re: 183 Osun "Observers" To Anambra Are Fake - INEC by Rad1cal: 4:51pm On Nov 24, 2013
kingbang:
Honestly, you are dumbness personified! You have been pummeled mercilessly on this thread! Buhahahahahahahahahaha

As in, the bobo skull don deform seriously due to constant brutal and ruthless knocks cheesy
Re: 183 Osun "Observers" To Anambra Are Fake - INEC by nurric(m): 7:16pm On Nov 24, 2013
O boy, APC don cast

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lai Mohammed Approved N2.5 Billion ‘fraudulent’ Payment, But Claims Ignorance / Adamu Adamu Says Teachers To Get Free 1GB Data / Osun: Adeleke Orders Payment Of Pensions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.