Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,680 members, 7,816,782 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:04 PM

Range Rover Sports Club - Car Talk (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Range Rover Sports Club (154097 Views)

Check Out The Chinese Version Of Range Rover, So Cute! (Photos) / The 2014 Range Rover Sports - Big Boy Toy / Leaked Images Of the 2014 Range Rover Sport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (50) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Range Rover Sports Club by sooperrescue(m): 8:40am On May 03, 2015
Congrats. We. Are putting finishing touch to the Garage arrangement and will inform everyone. As for your RRS, what does the dashboard says? When you start the RRS, does the suspension raises itself?

1 Like

Re: Range Rover Sports Club by grabs(m): 12:13pm On May 03, 2015
sooperrescue:
Congrats. We. Are putting finishing touch to the Garage arrangement and will inform everyone. As for your RRS, what does the dashboard says? When you start the RRS, does the suspension raises itself?

Thanks sooper. Shows suspension fault and dynamic response fault on the dashboard. For the leg it levels out after driving for some time but not immediately the engine is started. Also the 4x4 screen shows continous fault blink on that leg even when levelled . But before you roll out fully any recommendations where to sort out issues in ph?
Re: Range Rover Sports Club by sooperrescue(m): 2:52pm On May 03, 2015
Check the oil in the dynamic oil pump. On the right hAnd side in the Engine
Re: Range Rover Sports Club by grabs(m): 3:00pm On May 03, 2015
Thanks for the response. Just that I am yet to know a competent tech. to handle it in my area. So far coscharis is all I know.
Re: Range Rover Sports Club by sooperrescue(m): 3:04pm On May 03, 2015
Give me till Wednesday, I will be in Port harcourt.

1 Like

Re: Range Rover Sports Club by grabs(m): 4:43pm On May 03, 2015
Good one bro. I will be available on Thursday. Hope 08098534267 is the number.
Re: Range Rover Sports Club by LeJeun3: 5:13pm On May 03, 2015
shadowgwalker:
you are too honest for my liking. I tell guys these same things but they won't believe. whatever you change lasts.
People only get cheated for the range rover parts.
I wish I had about 150k to buy new balloons for my own. but, hey no... I'd sell it like that. it's a 2008 model.

The 2008 Range Rover Sport is too good a car to let go just for Balloons wink
Unless you getting an Autobiography or GWagon......
Just change your balloons and it becomes like new!! grin

A facelift would also do the trick
Re: Range Rover Sports Club by sooperrescue(m): 7:26pm On May 03, 2015
grabs:
Good one bro. I will be available on Thursday. Hope 08098534267 is the number.
Yes, that is my number. Will be expecting you
Re: Range Rover Sports Club by Readonee35L(m): 9:04pm On May 03, 2015
@Sooperrescue
My female friend owns a 2008 Range sport
She is willing to have a full facelift to a 2012 look...
Or autobiography look
Please mail HER
With the approximate price and info
Darkhackangel@yahoo.co.uk
Re: Range Rover Sports Club by sooperrescue(m): 9:09pm On May 03, 2015
Ok, I will
Re: Range Rover Sports Club by grabs(m): 9:18pm On May 03, 2015
sooperrescue:

Yes, that is my number. Will be expecting you
Deal.
Re: Range Rover Sports Club by Nobody: 1:11am On May 04, 2015
LeJeun3:

The 2008 Range Rover Sport is too good a car to let go just for Balloons wink
Unless you getting an Autobiography or GWagon......
Just change your balloons and it becomes like new!! grin

A facelift would also do the trick
I'm broke oh! plus I'm a debtor. but if I got cash, I'd do that spring problem and continue with the sweet ride.
Re: Range Rover Sports Club by Nobody: 11:23am On May 04, 2015
Jonnsam19:
guys, I want to buy Rover in the near future....
what the problems has this car? And hw much will cost used Rover?
pls contact me if you still need an affordable range rover.
Re: Range Rover Sports Club by Nobody: 11:38am On May 04, 2015
jodeci01:
Why's the middle one low on the shocks?
it's the automatic suspension system at work. it can even go lower till the chassis touch ground, but when you start the car it lifts u.s
Re: Range Rover Sports Club by Nobody: 12:15pm On May 04, 2015
sooperrescue:
Our Oga, we dey Abuja but we have not opened the workshop fully. We are at Games Village and we shall finish the workshop in June. We run skeletal services at our Oando Autocare in Wuse Zone 4. Full Services will begin in June. at the workshop opposite Games Village Maingate. I will send you my number or rather here too 08098534267.
thank you Lord God almighty!!!!!

finally I see you are in Abuja! now I have no reason to sell my Range 2008!!
expect a call from me soon sir!
Re: Range Rover Sports Club by sooperrescue(m): 12:41pm On May 04, 2015
Hmm, waiting for your call
Re: Range Rover Sports Club by sooperrescue(m): 4:41am On May 20, 2015
Another Buckingham Blue Range Rover Sport SUpercharged about to be upgrAded to the 2012 autobiography. Here are the old look fotos

Re: Range Rover Sports Club by keziah123: 10:31pm On Jun 19, 2015
Bros,
Will u be at ur Ikeja office tomorrow? I wanna service my LR3.

1 Like

Re: Range Rover Sports Club by sooperrescue(m): 3:33am On Jun 20, 2015
OK. WILl. Be there
Re: Range Rover Sports Club by sooperrescue(m): 5:04pm On Jun 30, 2015
Range Rover Sport 2006, Black on cream, very clean for sale, Used just for 3 months. Dashboard cracked, interior perfect. Call us for Price and details. Whatsapp 08098534267, Also Range Rover Hse 06 for sale. Naija used.
Re: Range Rover Sports Club by sooperrescue(m): 8:26pm On Jul 11, 2015
Flee from these types of Mechanics
INNOCENT
INNOCENT

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Hello every1, my 2006 range rover sport keeps showing engine system fault, limited gears available, suspension lowered, special programs off and f in the dash board, i have almost tried everything, the mechanics says its the nozzles and they changed all of them and it still did not work, they say maybe its the fuel pump and injector pump, i am afraid thats not it too because they have said its so many things and they were wrong, i am writing all the way from west africa, sierra leone to be precise and we dont have range rover garages over here so can somebody please help me with some ideas
Re: Range Rover Sports Club by Bizibi(m): 8:15pm On Jul 12, 2015
sooperrescue:
thank God you are going to start operations fully in abj,abeg no delay.....
Re: Range Rover Sports Club by sooperrescue(m): 6:31am On Jul 13, 2015
No problem. Will let everyone know
Re: Range Rover Sports Club by jacarantha(m): 9:37pm On Jul 16, 2015
amazed at how easy you make owning a range seem.
in the market for a 2004 toks or 2007 naija used vogue that can be upgraded to the new look. (willing to buy from you if available).
how long will the upgrade take? do you have the kit of conversion parts readily available?

1 Like

Re: Range Rover Sports Club by MrDoGood(m): 9:52pm On Jul 17, 2015
Thank God I'm here

1 Like

Re: Range Rover Sports Club by kurohyo: 10:39am On Jul 22, 2015
Just bought a range rover sport 2006 supercharged and so glad i found this forum....

1 Like

Re: Range Rover Sports Club by keziah123: 1:54pm On Jul 26, 2015
Hello sooperrescue,
My LR3 started overheating yesterday. It is showing low coolant even when it's filled the max level. I'm worried about driving it down to your workshop so I don't damage the engine. What could be the problem? Thermostat, bleed valve or leaking housing. Pls help.
Re: Range Rover Sports Club by Marpol: 2:03pm On Jul 26, 2015
@sopperrescue please which would you recommend between supercharged and normal engine of 2006 range rover sport.
Re: Range Rover Sports Club by sooperrescue(m): 6:01pm On Jul 26, 2015
I am sorry to hear about the overheating issue. Just leave it overnight and then opzn the expansion tank and fill water while also allowing water out of the black top on the ecpansion tank until there is no bubble escaping out of the tank. This procedure is to be done without starting the car. Does it overheats immediately after starting like five minutes after? The low coolant warning is due to the sensor under the expansion tank and the only solution if after cleaning the sensor and the error persist is to buy a new expansion tank. If it persist, then you look at the temperature sensor. That too is another suspect. For the hse or supercharged, it is a choice, do u like amala with ewedu ati kpomo meji or u want amala with ewedu mixed with gbegiri and ogufe kpelu orisirisi?

2 Likes

Re: Range Rover Sports Club by keziah123: 9:24pm On Jul 26, 2015
sooperrescue:
I am sorry to hear about the overheating issue. Just leave it overnight and then opzn the expansion tank and fill water while also allowing water out of the black top on the ecpansion tank until there is no bubble escaping out of the tank. This procedure is to be done without starting the car. Does it overheats immediately after starting like five minutes after? The low coolant warning is due to the sensor under the expansion tank and the only solution if after cleaning the sensor and the error persist is to buy a new expansion tank. If it persist, then you look at the temperature sensor. That too is another suspect. For the hse or supercharged, it is a choice, do u like amala with ewedu ati kpomo meji or u want amala with ewedu mixed with gbegiri and ogufe kpelu orisirisi?
thanks sooperrescue for the quick response. I'll try that tomorrow and revert.
Re: Range Rover Sports Club by Exqwizit(m): 7:36am On Jul 27, 2015
sooperrescue:

Hello sooper, please expansiate on: amala with ewedu ati kpomo meji or u want amala with ewedu mixed with gbegiri and ogufe kpelu orisirisi in terms of the Hse and supercharged, which is which?
Re: Range Rover Sports Club by tobiyayo: 10:01pm On Jul 27, 2015
Dear All,
I had the experience of "sooperrescue's professional expertise" today.
I was asking myself "why I had not known about his services much earlier" as it would have saved me monies and moments of disappointment from "Lebanese & Nigerian inexperienced mechanics" that are only using the knowledge of Japanese vehicles to repair Range Rovers by trial and error methods at the expense of the owner's funds whilst still being charged exorbitantly for their ineptitude and shear incompetence.
I am glad and my vehicle rides like smooth.

God bless you, Sir and keep up the good work.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (50) (Reply)

Is It Good To Remove Thermostat To Stop Overheating? / Thread For Toyota Users And Lovers / Honda Vs Toyota: Which Is Better? (Office Total War)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.