Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,264 members, 7,811,740 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:33 PM

Range Rover Sports Club - Car Talk (50) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Range Rover Sports Club (153876 Views)

Check Out The Chinese Version Of Range Rover, So Cute! (Photos) / The 2014 Range Rover Sports - Big Boy Toy / Leaked Images Of the 2014 Range Rover Sport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (47) (48) (49) (50) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Range Rover Sports Club by kingreign(m): 1:27pm On Jun 21, 2023
sooperrescue:
No matter the condition of the jungle, the lion will never eat grass

Hahaha
Day play!

2 Likes

Re: Range Rover Sports Club by sooperrescue(m): 8:24pm On Jun 21, 2023
kingreign:

Hahaha
Day play!

Hahaha 😅😂😂. This Lion is using the grass to shave his Bier Bier.
Re: Range Rover Sports Club by aylipple: 5:50pm On Aug 13, 2023
sooperrescue:

Hahaha 😅😂😂. This Lion is using the grass to shave his Bier Bier.

Hello Sooper, are you in Abuja please? My in-law has a 2005 Range Rover (upgraded to 2012, I think?) that's recently being giving him over heating issues.
Changed top gasket two weeks ago & that's also "burnt" now & he's at his wits end about what to do; the vehicle can be okay one moment (moves smoothly, no overheat) & the next moment, the transmission isn't responding then overheats and you've to park it.
Re: Range Rover Sports Club by olenyi: 9:33am On Aug 14, 2023
aylipple:

Hello Sooper, are you in Abuja please? My in-law has a 2005 Range Rover (upgraded to 2012, I think?) that's recently being giving him over heating issues.
Changed top gasket two weeks ago & that's also "burnt" now & he's at his wits end about what to do; the vehicle can be okay one moment (moves smoothly, no overheat) & the next moment, the transmission isn't responding then overheats and you've to park it.

https://www.nairaland.com/kingreign
Re: Range Rover Sports Club by aylipple: 10:20am On Aug 14, 2023
Thank you. Reaching out to him.
olenyi:

https://www.nairaland.com/kingreign

1 Like

Re: Range Rover Sports Club by sooperrescue(m): 3:18am On Aug 15, 2023
aylipple:

Is it the BMW engine if it is the 2005 Range Rover? I am in Lagos. Ask him what type of Engine oil he has been using. Does the transmission shows the prnd light on the dashboard? When was the last time they changed the gear oil and which type of oil? Let someone check it out over there.
Re: Range Rover Sports Club by sooperrescue(m): 9:19am On Dec 25, 2023
Compliments of the season to everyone. Thanks for your patronage
Re: Range Rover Sports Club by Olasunkanmy1: 2:48pm On Jan 07
Hello please can anyone help me with my range rover
Re: Range Rover Sports Club by kingreign(m): 4:22pm On Jan 07
Olasunkanmy1:
What is wrong with it?
Re: Range Rover Sports Club by LeJeun3: 11:34pm On Jan 07
Olasunkanmy1:

Say something about the type of Range Rover, model and year

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Range Rover Sports Club by sooperrescue(m): 3:52pm On Jan 08
LeJeun3:

Say something about the type of Range Rover, model and year

Your number is not going through.
Re: Range Rover Sports Club by sooperrescue(m): 3:53pm On Jan 08
Olasunkanmy1:
Yes we can.
Re: Range Rover Sports Club by LeJeun3: 6:20pm On Jan 14
sooperrescue:

Now it is, was away for the Holidays....

Re: Range Rover Sports Club by Kingsdave(m): 7:33pm On Feb 10
sooperrescue:

Yes we can.

Good evening... I drive a 2009 V8 supercharger jaguar land Rover, please which radiator coolant should i use My coolant level is low
Re: Range Rover Sports Club by sooperrescue(m): 7:46pm On Feb 10
Kingsdave:

Good evening... I drive a 2009 V8 supercharger jaguar land Rover, please which radiator coolant should i use My coolant level is low

Freezetone, 25k per gallon
Re: Range Rover Sports Club by Kingsdave(m): 7:00am On Feb 11
sooperrescue:

Freezetone, 25k per gallon

Thanks sir .. does it come in red color ??mine uses red color .. it's a petrol engine ... Should I use the Anti freeze or normal coolant
Re: Range Rover Sports Club by sooperrescue(m): 11:52am On Feb 12
Kingsdave:

Thanks sir .. does it come in red color ??mine uses red color .. it's a petrol engine ... Should I use the Anti freeze or normal coolant
Red colour and it is not anti freeze.
Re: Range Rover Sports Club by Kingsdave(m): 5:52pm On Feb 12
sooperrescue:

Yes we can.

I haven't been using octane boosters on my car ... Please what kind of brand should I use?? Can I use liqui molly German based product Also will I pour the full can insides before adding fuel
Re: Range Rover Sports Club by Kingsdave(m): 8:53am On Feb 13
sooperrescue:

Which washer fluid should I use for my landrover , or should I use a mixture of liquid soap and water... Just as it's done in Toyota cars ?
Re: Range Rover Sports Club by thelegend1(m): 9:56am On Feb 13
Kingsdave:

Which washer fluid should I use for my landrover , or should I use a mixture of liquid soap and water... Just as it's done in Toyota cars ?

Oga, did you just buy your first Range Rover and stylishly trying to inform this thread?

Because some of your questions are downright ridiculous!!!

Ardent Range Rover and BMW fans/owners read up and research about their cars way before purchase.
Re: Range Rover Sports Club by Kingsdave(m): 11:53am On Feb 13
thelegend1:

Oga, did you just buy your first Range Rover and stylishly trying to inform this thread?

Because some of your questions are downright ridiculous!!!

Ardent Range Rover and BMW fans/owners read up and research about their cars way before purchase.

If you can't contribute positively just shut up , I never asked you the so called ridiculous questions ... I asked the owner of the thread ...
Re: Range Rover Sports Club by thelegend1(m): 12:31pm On Feb 13
Kingsdave:

If you can't contribute positively just shut up , I never asked you the so called ridiculous questions ... I asked the owner of the thread ...

Range rover windscreen get special washing fluid...LMAO.

I'm sure your next question would be if you can use roadside engine oil for your car; even when Castrol is clearly written on your oil cap.

It's a public thread and I'm the owner of my keyboard.
Come and shut me up, slowpoke! You're not fooling anyone on this thread.
Re: Range Rover Sports Club by sooperrescue(m): 5:17am On Mar 27
I took a trip to the Nations Cup in Abidjan and after reading the little beef on the thread, I decided to trek from Abidjan to Lagos. We lost the cup and the disappointment motivated the trekking. Elubo to Afflao and krake and finally Seme. It's a good thing to brag about your Range Rover. It is the ultimate Suv every one should endeavor to own. And maintenence, especially preventive maintenance is the best way to optimize your ownership. We are all proud owners of the brand and we should look at the Indians who eats rice with their bare hands churning out wonders on wheels to make Maybach to copy them and bring out their own stuff. I wanted to tweet them if we needed to come to Germany to learn how to operate the luxury in the car, the type of luxury Range Rover Sport gave its 2006 model.
Maintenance is key and I am shocked at the continued failure of the Velar in the country. Poor maintenance is destroying these cars. Stop it folks. I had an Evoque 2016 that a rewire tropicalised the electronics because his scanner could not read anything. Ditto a velar. If your mechanic does not have the latest scanner for the brand, keep walking.

(1) (2) (3) ... (47) (48) (49) (50) (Reply)

Is It Good To Remove Thermostat To Stop Overheating? / Thread For Toyota Users And Lovers / Honda Vs Toyota: Which Is Better? (Office Total War)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.