Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:39 AM

You Will Suffer For Your ‘shameless And Selfish Politics’, APC Chieftain Joe Igb - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / You Will Suffer For Your ‘shameless And Selfish Politics’, APC Chieftain Joe Igb (3684 Views)

APC Is A Party Of Shameless And Desperate Liars – PDP / Niger Delta Will Suffer For Jonathan’s Actions In Office – Obasanjo / Nigerians Are Greedy And Selfish - Gov Sule Lamido (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Will Suffer For Your ‘shameless And Selfish Politics’, APC Chieftain Joe Igb by PointB: 8:03am On Nov 23, 2013
AtlanticBreeze:
nobody made you igbo spokesperson. Speak for your biased self or your master Peter obi. Who heavily rigged the senatorial election? Ngige or Peter obi?

Guy,
Face the topic , answer the questions in my post or shut up. I don't have the time for your brand of inanity at this time of the day.
Re: You Will Suffer For Your ‘shameless And Selfish Politics’, APC Chieftain Joe Igb by AtlanticBreeze: 8:09am On Nov 23, 2013
PointB:

Guy,
Face the topic , answer the questions in my post or shut up. I don't have the time for your brand of inanity at this time of the day.
I have advised you to start speaking for your deluded self or for your master. Your opinion do not represent that of educated igbos. Its high time we stopped hired urchins like you from misrepresenting igbos on the internet. Keep your crude politicking and opinions to yourself.

4 Likes

Re: You Will Suffer For Your ‘shameless And Selfish Politics’, APC Chieftain Joe Igb by Trut(m): 8:22am On Nov 23, 2013
Reply to Mr. Joe Igbokwe from Rowland Madu.

I never for one day take people serious that this man is an Igboman. Sorry mr man, Southeast is PDP\APGA. We are not playing ethnic politics rather this generation of Igbo politicians wants to preserve our political identity unlike the older generation that were political house boys to the North and west before now. We are telling the world that what Awolowo is to Yorubas is what Ojukwu is to Igbo. No Igboman is a signatory to the merger certificate of APC. The party believes that few elements in that party as errand men can win us to APC unfortunately Igbos are blessed with wisdom. Mr. Joe maybe you will be of help to answer this question that non of your men in southeast has been able to answer. Rather than blame and abuse us, kindly tell us "what is or are the gain(s) of Igbos in this APC? We want a categorical answer that we can hold on to. Now Point of correction sir, A.C.N is not a yoruba party but Tinubu's own. If it were to be Yoruba's party, why did they lost in Ondo state? Mr. Jeo, the backwardness of Igbos over the years are caused by people like you that can sell out easily. Where were you when Fashola dethroned an elected Igbo Ladipo market president and asked him to report to a Yoruba man that was appointed by the him? Under what condition was he appointed over an elected president if not on ethnic sentiments? How many CPC, ANPP or APGA party members have ever won even a counselorship election in most southwest states before the merger of A.CN, CPC and ANPP? Be it known to you Mr. Jeo that APGA is in alliance with PDP and if APC gives us a better bargain by zoning their presidential ticket to Igbos, I tell you that we shall vote for them. APC have not done her convention, have not share offices hence we don't know if their marriage will work or not. Until then, we are comfortable with APGA and PDP. Southeast has bargaining right now under APGA and a porridge of yam, amala ewedu or a bottle of kwura can never guarantee any party's success in the southeast any more. The majority of the governor's we have now except Rochas operates as a block and no more individual negotiation at the center. Yorubas have trained us on this and we have mastered it very well. We are growing politically. Finally,with privatization of government assets going on, what matters to us now is no more Igbo presidency as you are hammering on but our people investing heavily in the private sector and opening up southeast for business and employment opportunities. How many presidents of Nigeria have ever changed their locality apart from their family members? I am a person don't belief in such sentiments. Cheta ulo ndaa jeo!

10 Likes

Re: You Will Suffer For Your ‘shameless And Selfish Politics’, APC Chieftain Joe Igb by Waspy(m): 8:29am On Nov 23, 2013
When Flintstones refuses to leave their caves...Nobody will force them. undecided Igbos shld just stick to Business and Hating, i'll give them the credits, they are good in both.

2 Likes

Re: You Will Suffer For Your ‘shameless And Selfish Politics’, APC Chieftain Joe Igb by PointB: 8:29am On Nov 23, 2013
AtlanticBreeze:
I have advised you to start speaking for your deluded self or for your master. Your opinion do not represent that of educated igbos. Its high time we stopped hired urchins like you from misrepresenting igbos on the internet. Keep your crude politicking and opinions to yourself.

Ngige rigged election in 2003 with Uba when in PDP, true of false?
Ngige swore an oath at Okija shrine - true or false?
Ngige controversial defeat of Dora in the senatorial election was by less than 300 votes' true or false?
Ngige pledged to shake the national assembly with his performance/bills, true or false?
Ngige sponsored zero bill in the NA in two years - true or false?
What did APC bring to the table beyond their damaged brand and Ngige in their quest to govern the state?

1 Like

Re: You Will Suffer For Your ‘shameless And Selfish Politics’, APC Chieftain Joe Igb by oluwashaddow(m): 9:00am On Nov 23, 2013
gratiaeo: Who is this JEO Igbokwe?
Did he know that Yoruba did not vote for OBJ and yet he become president?
Did he even know that Yaradua is not northern's choice that Obj foisted him on them and yet he was elected?
Whom did SS form alliance with before GEJ become president?
The man just want to be relevant with his cheap political point
Btw, what did he do/say when Fashola deported his fellow Igbo from Lagos.........
Many will think u av spoken well bt u av no proof to all u just said,I believe yoruba voted well for obasanjo, if dey did not, y den did d candidate for a.d d yoruba party dat won in all their state has only abt 100,000 votes n who told u yaradua wasn't d notherner's choice?......he was chosen to prevent ibb n atiku cos he his believed to be well accepted even because of shehu yaradua n as for Jonathan, he was d incumbent n who told u he didn't form any bond?.........I can tell u dat 5 of d g7 governors were d arrow head of his campaign in 2011......bro as long as we remain together, we need eachother n I want to let u knw dat d southwest is only forming bond because of d future wen dey will want to produce d next president.... den it will be believed dat the southwest has always supported all region
Re: You Will Suffer For Your ‘shameless And Selfish Politics’, APC Chieftain Joe Igb by NOLONGTIN1(m): 9:04am On Nov 23, 2013
JOE is just looking for who to blame for his party’s defeat.

1. Fashola deported igbos, APC and Ngige supported him, even though every Igbo person was against it.

2. Ngige defiled Igbo traditional by staging his political campaign on the same day as the Ofala festival, with the help of fellow APC governors and Tinubu

NOW based on these two facts, even if the election was in USA, APC will lose.

I'm shocked APC had the votes they had, it shows to some extent igbos are not tribalistic

You don't alienate the people who you want to vote for you especially close to an election #Politics101

2 Likes

Re: You Will Suffer For Your ‘shameless And Selfish Politics’, APC Chieftain Joe Igb by scribble: 9:09am On Nov 23, 2013
my igbo brethren...anytin wey una like make una do...

we no send una arall arall...

like seriously tho...

u guys are always welcome to lagos, and elsewhere were una find unaself

but una no fit carry d fidelity hq go una papa land...its on "Kofo Abayomi"

Diamond Bank na "Oniru"

hail ndigbo...make una develop ooooo

anytin fit happen

2 Likes

Re: You Will Suffer For Your ‘shameless And Selfish Politics’, APC Chieftain Joe Igb by drnoel: 9:15am On Nov 23, 2013
pdp now has anambra. apga can now die in peace

2 Likes

Re: You Will Suffer For Your ‘shameless And Selfish Politics’, APC Chieftain Joe Igb by ikweremilitant: 9:18am On Nov 23, 2013
mekaboy:

if the election was rigged in favour of obiano then he is right.

I supported obiano not because of apga or all this igbo party trash. but with hope that he will apply the same zeal he exhibited in the firms he worked for when he becomes governor.

but I still prefer a level ground. where the true winner takes over.

most igbos will say other regions are against us, they hate us etc. I have never been part of that belief, because I know we r our own enemies.

whenever u see an igbo man marginalized or maltreated by another region of people, a fellow igbo man is behind that attack.

the reason why we cant have an igbo president is not that we r marginalized, but because an igbo man will sell the rest of his people for his own selfish gain. he will take bribe and support someone from another region rather than his.

I am not in support of APC but I am saying he has a point in the attitude of igbos.

And because of this attitude, we dont trust each other and cant achieve anything collectively.
pls who is dis drunk

1 Like

Re: You Will Suffer For Your ‘shameless And Selfish Politics’, APC Chieftain Joe Igb by ikweremilitant: 9:21am On Nov 23, 2013
agbameta: You will suffer for your ‘shameless and selfish politics’, APC chieftain Joe Igbokwe tells Igbo kinsmen

By News Express on 22/11/2013

source asiwaju propaganda company apc.u pepl cant diseive us.even d op is questionable,a renound tribalist nd a sworn enemy of ibos dat wil nt see nxt yr

3 Likes

Re: You Will Suffer For Your ‘shameless And Selfish Politics’, APC Chieftain Joe Igb by Nobody: 9:21am On Nov 23, 2013
Ndigbo ronu o!
Re: You Will Suffer For Your ‘shameless And Selfish Politics’, APC Chieftain Joe Igb by gurnam: 10:28am On Nov 23, 2013
drnoel: pdp now has anambra. apga can now die in pieces

I've fixed it properly.

1 Like

Re: You Will Suffer For Your ‘shameless And Selfish Politics’, APC Chieftain Joe Igb by Onyejiuwaokoh: 10:32am On Nov 23, 2013
These people have not recovered from the recent loss,they can attack you physically if do not allow them to relieve this vituperation and anger. l told them to spend less because election is unpredictable sometimes. please, let us not be drinking medicine for another man's sickness, Anambrians have the right to choose their party and their Governor.After all Ondo state is led by labour party while other States in southwest are APC. Anybody (party)that is accusing people's choice as tribalism is not worthy to lead.

2 Likes

Re: You Will Suffer For Your ‘shameless And Selfish Politics’, APC Chieftain Joe Igb by Italiano1: 10:32am On Nov 23, 2013
Nigerians are watching with interest the hypocrisy, primordialism and tribalism emanating from the east of the country.

Ibos have publicly defended a blatantly corrupt national minister just because she shares their ethnicity but spend all their time vilifying governors of states that are hundreds of kilometers from their region. They are content with and endorse an election that was full of irregularities as long as the outcome did not favour the contestant from the ofen.manu party dominated by Awolowo supporters. The current president has got almost 100% approval rating in alaibo because he painted Enugu airport and called it international, they rejoice because he sent an assistant special assistant who is an ibo man to tell ibos that they are the most important tribe to him.

Ibos should appreciate Ibo politicians like Igbokwe who are able to see through the charade and know that the outcome would only be a disastrous one for Ndibo. I am really interested in how the current strategy of creating enemies in the North and the west will pan out.

12 Likes

Re: You Will Suffer For Your ‘shameless And Selfish Politics’, APC Chieftain Joe Igb by sammyjay3(m): 10:47am On Nov 23, 2013
aryzgreat: Pls who knows d home address of Joe igbokwe? Which state is d animal frm? We need to teach these judases in our midst some lessons. Bastard! I hope he reads d gibberish FFK chun out everyday on FB? Dats nt enough to kill igbo-yoruba trust if there wia any b4. He is a big FOOL. A sour loser and a slave who thinks d best way to cling to his source of income is by ridiculing his ppls to appease his paymaster.

Joe afo saa gi there! Nkita ekuke lacha gi anya!
what's this one saying?
Re: You Will Suffer For Your ‘shameless And Selfish Politics’, APC Chieftain Joe Igb by drnoel: 11:01am On Nov 23, 2013
Onyejiuwa okoh: These people have not recovered from the recent loss,they can attack you physically if do not allow them to relieve this vituperation and anger. l told them to spend less because election is unpredictable sometimes. please, let us not be drinking medicine for another man's sickness, Anambrians have the right to choose their party and their Governor.After all Ondo state is led by labour party while other States in southwest are APC. Anybody (party)that is accusing people's choice as tribalism is not worthy to lead.

How right u are but the difference here is tht apga is done, finished, fenito, dead........4 that am quite glad. Atleast now they can stop deceiving themselves am think they are deceiving the people. Its remaining pdp but that one will be difficult battle
Re: You Will Suffer For Your ‘shameless And Selfish Politics’, APC Chieftain Joe Igb by drnoel: 11:04am On Nov 23, 2013
Italiano1: Nigerians are watching with interest the hypocrisy, primordialism and tribalism emanating from the east of the country.

Ibos have publicly defended a blatantly corrupt national minister just because she shares their ethnicity but spend all their time vilifying governors of states that are hundreds of kilometers from their region. They are content with and endorse an election that was full of irregularities as long as the outcome did not favour the contestant from the ofen.manu party dominated by Awolowo supporters. The current president has got almost 100% approval rating in alaibo because he painted Enugu airport and called it international, they rejoice because he sent an assistant special assistant who is an ibo man to tell ibos that they are the most important tribe to him.

Ibos should appreciate Ibo politicians like Igbokwe who are able to see through the charade and know that the outcome would only be a disastrous one for Ndibo. I am really interested in how the current strategy of creating enemies in the North and the west will pan out.
*1 million dislike*
pls when u comment try 2 be less tribalistic on ur point view. Still its ur point of view so is quite irrelevant what u think

3 Likes

Re: You Will Suffer For Your ‘shameless And Selfish Politics’, APC Chieftain Joe Igb by Italiano1: 11:07am On Nov 23, 2013
drnoel:
*1 million dislike*
pls when u comment try 2 be less tribalistic on ur point view. Still its ur point of view so is quite irrelevant what u think

Whether you like or dislike my comment is largely immaterial to me. Can you kindly state how I was tribalistic in the post?
Re: You Will Suffer For Your ‘shameless And Selfish Politics’, APC Chieftain Joe Igb by naijaracist(m): 11:08am On Nov 23, 2013
joe your days are numbered in igbo land

1 Like

Re: You Will Suffer For Your ‘shameless And Selfish Politics’, APC Chieftain Joe Igb by Kponkwem(m): 11:15am On Nov 23, 2013
Why all these Lagos-based self critics for pecuniary gains by so called Igbo? All said I think it was strategic Gov Obi blocked any attempt by APC to berth in Anambra for assaults against Jonathan. Okorocha will receive his shocker very soon. So long as they do not mean well for Jonathan, they won't get cooperation from Igboland.
Its hightime the Igbo learnt political schemings soaked in ethnicity. The last time President Nnamdi Azikiwe tried the one Nigerian phantom when other leaders were busy playing regional cards and developing their peoples, the entire Igbo race ended up bloodied and yet to recover. Bring it on jare!

2 Likes

Re: You Will Suffer For Your ‘shameless And Selfish Politics’, APC Chieftain Joe Igb by gurnam: 11:23am On Nov 23, 2013
Everything about Ibo is short tem interest....

Never strategic nor forward looking......would Nigeria end with a GEJ presidency either in 2015 or 2019?

Why the perpetual pressing of the self-destruct button....the penchant to get into bad books of other Nigerians?
Re: You Will Suffer For Your ‘shameless And Selfish Politics’, APC Chieftain Joe Igb by wecan: 11:33am On Nov 23, 2013
Why is everybody talking about Igbos. Igbos are the only tribe who will come to your place and make it his home, enjoy with you and make you his friend, built houses in your place and make you his neighbor. No Yoruba man can build house in Igbo land and no Hausa Man can build in Igbo land or do any good thing in Igbo land. Igbos develop their homeland all alone and travel to your Yoruba and North and develop it for them. Igbos has never been tribalism to my understanding. Igbos has been friendly to all Nigerians, so let every one use his tongue and count his teeth. Check every Igbo man arround you and think abbout what he has contributed in terms of development within that area. What has the Housa man or Yoruba done in Igbo land. Igbo man developed his own territory and yours and makes you his friend so that every man can ejoy.

7 Likes

Re: You Will Suffer For Your ‘shameless And Selfish Politics’, APC Chieftain Joe Igb by thewarrior72: 11:47am On Nov 23, 2013
tongue The mourning& wailing of a bitter loser continues unabated .......No amount of crying& wailing will upturn the victory of APGA in that election

2 Likes

Re: You Will Suffer For Your ‘shameless And Selfish Politics’, APC Chieftain Joe Igb by thewarrior72: 12:08pm On Nov 23, 2013
ezivision: On this election issue, Joe said the fact. Ndi Igbo is daily shooting herself in (not leg) head. If other tribe play ethnic card, it should not be Igbos. We are everywhere, have our hauses and investment all over and are playing ethnic card of hate, who will loose? One single man will use childish sentiment to impose his will on millons we clap for him, a state of intellectuals, so bad, do you look ahead? What if another should came tomorrow to impose a known criminal simply becuse he have the means. what future have our children. With what do you think they will remember this generation, is it sowing discords and turning truth upside down. God is watching you with all you say and act. this is not PDP, APC or APGA . Amala party, yet we rush to leave with them, guo eze gi onu.
Nwoke face front jor, thesame party that are deporting ur people from lagos , calling ur tribe all sorts of names in newspaper pages& online forums, telling ur tribe to vacate they region, are thesame u want to form alliance with. Can two work together accept they agree, yorubas had never agreed with the Igbos right from awolowo till date, forget those pay as as u go politician like Joe igbokwe & his ilk

2 Likes

Re: You Will Suffer For Your ‘shameless And Selfish Politics’, APC Chieftain Joe Igb by PHIPEX(m): 12:38pm On Nov 23, 2013
Italiano1: Nigerians are watching with interest the hypocrisy, primordialism and tribalism emanating from the east of the country.

Ibos have publicly defended a blatantly corrupt national minister just because she shares their ethnicity but spend all their time vilifying governors of states that are hundreds of kilometers from their region. They are content with and endorse an election that was full of irregularities as long as the outcome did not favour the contestant from the ofen.manu party dominated by Awolowo supporters. The current president has got almost an 100% approval rating in alaibo because he painted Enugu airport and called it international, they rejoice because he sent an assistant special assistant who is an ibo man to tell ibos that they are the most important tribe to him.

Am appalled how a full grown man who may never have stepped his foot on the soil of Anambra and knows next to nothing about its politics will come to tell me whom I should vote to govern me. Who told you that Ngige is a better man for this job, show me your facts and figures. Ngige ruled Anambra for 3years but the only development he could lay hold to were the few roads he tarred in Idemmili LG and its environ which happens to be his home. No single individual here can mention what he did in Anambra North senatorial zone. Can you Mr know all mention a single gutter Ngige constructed in Anambra East and West LGAs? You can google all you like but you can't find any because he concentrated on his home town for 3 whole years. Yet you want these people who bear the brunt to foolishly vote thesame man again for possibly another 8yrs of pain.

Ngige was hailed for the little he did in 2003 because Mbadinuju whom he replaced was a disaster, Obi's record has made a mockery of whatever Ngige would have boasted of but APC supporters want the entire state to be handed over to a failure. If Ngige is an exceptional performer, how come the only thing he did in 2yrs as a Senators of the Federal Republic with half a Billion naira constituency allowance was the construction of a VIP toilet? To make the matter worse, Ngige's running mate was a 2 time Chairman of Anambra west LG and a one time federal House of Rep member yet his village does not have electricity nor access road. What sort of campaign do you expect from such a person and is that the kind of performers you want to rule Anambra? How long do you expect him to fool his people, thank APC lost in his village. If Igbos are ethnically biased as you would have me believe why did Ngige win a senatorial seat on ACN platform? You APC supporters should accept defeat and stop polluting Nairaland with your noise.

5 Likes

Re: You Will Suffer For Your ‘shameless And Selfish Politics’, APC Chieftain Joe Igb by Italiano1: 12:48pm On Nov 23, 2013
PHIPEX:

Am appalled how a full grown man who may never have stepped his foot on the soil of Anambra and knows next to nothing about its politics will come to tell me whom I should vote to govern me. Who told you that Ngige is a better man for this job, show me your facts and figures. Ngige ruled Anambra for 3years but the only development he could lay hold to were the few roads he tarred in Idemmili LG and its environ which happens to be his home. No single individual here can mention what he did in Anambra North senatorial zone. Can you Mr know all mention a single gutter Ngige constructed in Anambra East and West LGAs? You can google all you like but you can't find any because he concentrated on his home town. Yet you want these people who bear the brunt to foolishly vote thesame man again for another 8yrs of backwardedness.

Ngige was hailed for the little he did in 2003 because Mbadinuju whom he replaced was a disaster, Obi's record has made a mockery of whatever Ngige would have boasted of but APC supporters want the entire state to be handed over to a failure. If Ngige is an exceptional performer, how come the only thing he did in 2yrs as a Senators of the Federal Republic with half a Billion naira constituency allowance was the construction of a VIP toilet? To make the matter worse, Ngige's running mate was a 2 time Chairman of Anambra west LG, a one time federal House of rep member yet his village does not have electricity no access road, is that the kind of performers you want to rule Anambra? How long do you expect him to fool his people, thank APC lost in his village. If Igbos are ethnically biased as you would have me believe why did Ngige win a senatorial seat on ACN platform? You APC supporters should accept defeat and stop polluting Nairaland with your noise.

I am shocked at how a grown man can completely mis-interprete my post and ascribe his own meaning to it.

1. Show me where I told you who to vote for?

2. Show me where I stated that Ngige is a better man for the job?

This is a typical post that exemplifies the lack of comprehension by Nigerians; you just went on a rant about things I neither explicitly stated or implicitly implied.

2 Likes

Re: You Will Suffer For Your ‘shameless And Selfish Politics’, APC Chieftain Joe Igb by PHIPEX(m): 12:54pm On Nov 23, 2013
Italiano1:

I am shocked at how a grown man can completely mis-interprete my post and ascribe his own meaning to it.

1. Show me where I told you who to vote for?

2. Show me where I stated that Ngige is a better man for the job?

This is a typical post that exemplifies the lack of comprehension by Nigerians; you just went on a rant about things I neither explicitly stated or implicitly implied.

You can further explain the meaning of this stement you made earlier
They are content with and endorse an election that was full of irregularities as long as the outcome did not favour the contestant from the ofen.manu party dominated by Awolowo supporters.

1 Like

Re: You Will Suffer For Your ‘shameless And Selfish Politics’, APC Chieftain Joe Igb by tomakint: 1:10pm On Nov 23, 2013
Orji o orji: in every 12 Apostle there most be a judas.... JOE yorubakwe is our own judas he can betray his people for cocumber and onions
Endorsed! You have spoken like an ORACLE cool
Re: You Will Suffer For Your ‘shameless And Selfish Politics’, APC Chieftain Joe Igb by tomakint: 1:12pm On Nov 23, 2013
PHIPEX:

Am appalled how a full grown man who may never have stepped his foot on the soil of Anambra and knows next to nothing about its politics will come to tell me whom I should vote to govern me. Who told you that Ngige is a better man for this job, show me your facts and figures. Ngige ruled Anambra for 3years but the only development he could lay hold to were the few roads he tarred in Idemmili LG and its environ which happens to be his home. No single individual here can mention what he did in Anambra North senatorial zone. Can you Mr know all mention a single gutter Ngige constructed in Anambra East and West LGAs? You can google all you like but you can't find any because he concentrated on his home town for 3 whole years. Yet you want these people who bear the brunt to foolishly vote thesame man again for possibly another 8yrs of pain.

Ngige was hailed for the little he did in 2003 because Mbadinuju whom he replaced was a disaster, Obi's record has made a mockery of whatever Ngige would have boasted of but APC supporters want the entire state to be handed over to a failure. If Ngige is an exceptional performer, how come the only thing he did in 2yrs as a Senators of the Federal Republic with half a Billion naira constituency allowance was the construction of a VIP toilet? To make the matter worse, Ngige's running mate was a 2 time Chairman of Anambra west LG and a one time federal House of Rep member yet his village does not have electricity nor access road. What sort of campaign do you expect from such a person and is that the kind of performers you want to rule Anambra? How long do you expect him to fool his people, thank APC lost in his village. If Igbos are ethnically biased as you would have me believe why did Ngige win a senatorial seat on ACN platform? You APC supporters should accept defeat and stop polluting Nairaland with your noise.
Chairman you sef get time engaging a certified troll, I thought you can tell a troll if you see one, Ignore them for good!
Re: You Will Suffer For Your ‘shameless And Selfish Politics’, APC Chieftain Joe Igb by Italiano1: 1:14pm On Nov 23, 2013
PHIPEX:

You can further explain the meaning of this stement you made earlier

So are you conceding that I did not say the things you mentioned in your post?

They are content with and endorse an election that was full of irregularities as long as the outcome did not favour the contestant from the ofen.manu party dominated by Awolowo supporters.

Is that not self explanatory enough for you?

It is clear that the election was fraught with various malpractices, irregularities and was fundamentally flawed, however, as Chief Arthur Eze indicated in his campaign for the PDP, Ibos should not vote for the APC because it is Awolowo's Party. Despite the apparent inconsistencies, the election has been welcomed by the majority of Anabrians, the few Ibo men and women who protested were quickly labeled as touts from Osun state.

Personally, I did not support any of the candidates. My interest is how elections are contested and won in Anambra state in 2013 which is the subject of this thread.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Boko Haram: Jonathan Declares Full-scale War ,deploys Warplanes / A Soldier With A Rifle Cannot Claim To Be Under-equipped- Badeh / Another Shocker To APC Withing 3 Days.......

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.