Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,626 members, 7,813,057 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:55 AM

Woman Gets A Call And Text Messages From 'Satan' - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Woman Gets A Call And Text Messages From 'Satan' (50267 Views)

Woman Gets A Glimpse Of Hell After Suicide Attempt / Church Of Satan Now Opened For All Willing To Join And May The Devil Give You Joy. / Chris Oyakhilome, Is He A Man From Satan? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Gets A Call And Text Messages From 'Satan' by khattab02: 9:15pm On Nov 25, 2013
Mastersplinter: Na which network the satan use? Must be airtel or mtn embarassed
GSM Tel.
Re: Woman Gets A Call And Text Messages From 'Satan' by khattab02: 9:21pm On Nov 25, 2013
masonkz: What kinda phone was the Satan using? Galaxy S3? angry
Nepa D10.
Re: Woman Gets A Call And Text Messages From 'Satan' by khattab02: 9:22pm On Nov 25, 2013
GeneralShepherd: Hahaha.. Abeg satan call me this night I get questions to ask you jor

Some christians are retarded! First it was Joagbaje! Why is it only xtians that receive these satanic calls?
HAhaha..lol.
Re: Woman Gets A Call And Text Messages From 'Satan' by okalo(m): 9:26pm On Nov 25, 2013
Dat 1 na wash
Re: Woman Gets A Call And Text Messages From 'Satan' by mvem(m): 9:37pm On Nov 25, 2013
martyns303:
was her phone also hallucinating? cos there is a screen shot up there.
.....u beileve dis shit boys do even in naija
Re: Woman Gets A Call And Text Messages From 'Satan' by mvem(m): 9:42pm On Nov 25, 2013
Thankgodtt: Ok-- this is really weird-- thankGod she missed the call--- pls next time, try very hard to miss the call again-- lookin at it 4rm a normal view, I'll say its a network problem-- but 4rm a religious view, I'll say u really need more prayers---

Anyway-- my sis's birthday is today--- so happy----
......all dis tinz we boiz in naija dey do to others so u believe am in dia technology age
Re: Woman Gets A Call And Text Messages From 'Satan' by Danhumprey: 9:43pm On Nov 25, 2013
hardbody:

you are a dummy for even thinking it
Why the insult? What did I say that make me a dummy? Couldn't you made your comment without resorting to insults? Beside,didn't you see the sarcasm in my post? angry
Re: Woman Gets A Call And Text Messages From 'Satan' by mvem(m): 9:44pm On Nov 25, 2013
Lilimax:
It is written in the Bible that 666 is the mark of the beast
(Rev 13:16-17)
....For Godsake dis is a prank people usually do...y do we find meaning in everytin
Re: Woman Gets A Call And Text Messages From 'Satan' by dnawah(m): 9:58pm On Nov 25, 2013
shachris: Can Satan Make a Call?
make u remember say God no take him power o!he can imagine a call.
Re: Woman Gets A Call And Text Messages From 'Satan' by emeraldknytt(m): 10:07pm On Nov 25, 2013
could be she's a little bit worked out...... or perhaps, she's bind with a controversy which involves the hades of the outworld
Re: Woman Gets A Call And Text Messages From 'Satan' by fallingsky(m): 10:10pm On Nov 25, 2013
Mtchwwwwwww
Re: Woman Gets A Call And Text Messages From 'Satan' by Nobody: 10:21pm On Nov 25, 2013
dnawah: make u remember say God no take him power o!he can imagine a call.

U people wld be surprised when u get to Heaven and find God chilling with devil, sipping Henesy, and playing snooker together.
The more I tink abt dis bible stories, the more they sound like dis phone call story.

1 Like

Re: Woman Gets A Call And Text Messages From 'Satan' by Ferdinandu(m): 10:34pm On Nov 25, 2013
I think say superstition na native of Africa.who give am visa go America, abi he win visa lottery?
Re: Woman Gets A Call And Text Messages From 'Satan' by Shayooluwah(m): 10:44pm On Nov 25, 2013
shoo dat mean say network dae hell sha.... maybe Satan dae test him new iPhone
Re: Woman Gets A Call And Text Messages From 'Satan' by mamagee3(f): 11:12pm On Nov 25, 2013
The woman looks creepy!!!

I don't believe her at all

1 Like

Re: Woman Gets A Call And Text Messages From 'Satan' by yinksaid(m): 11:12pm On Nov 25, 2013
Wen u're bad there is nothing pple wouldnt say u're, satan must b very sad nw because of so many lies dat pple has put on him, or is satan a she?
Re: Woman Gets A Call And Text Messages From 'Satan' by Tosyn007(m): 11:14pm On Nov 25, 2013
Body no be firewood...bros don miss him wife LOL
Re: Woman Gets A Call And Text Messages From 'Satan' by eluquenson(m): 11:29pm On Nov 25, 2013
That means she's also a daughter of the Satan cheesy , why God no call her undecided or dream she's in paradise, human being with technology, they now turn the poor woman into something else grin
Re: Woman Gets A Call And Text Messages From 'Satan' by Nobody: 11:33pm On Nov 25, 2013
shachris: Can Satan Make a Call?
I wonder oh!
Re: Woman Gets A Call And Text Messages From 'Satan' by jahbiz: 11:33pm On Nov 25, 2013
U said it all.
lexyman: They should stop fooling the public ! This is a prank from some sets god guys
Re: Woman Gets A Call And Text Messages From 'Satan' by babsomotde(m): 11:43pm On Nov 25, 2013
But the woman no die now? If na Nigeria, she by now don dey vomit money ooo. Abeg, Satan, get lost.
Re: Woman Gets A Call And Text Messages From 'Satan' by babsomotde(m): 11:44pm On Nov 25, 2013
Just to tell us that they are around the corner. 6 RUBBISH.
Re: Woman Gets A Call And Text Messages From 'Satan' by hairbraiding: 1:53am On Nov 26, 2013
Hahahaha, super funny story. She can sell off the phone.

http://www.hairbraidingnetwork.com/video
Re: Woman Gets A Call And Text Messages From 'Satan' by ceaser: 2:00am On Nov 26, 2013
imsparkling: Av also had a similar experience, but mine was just a text msg it reads; dis is 2 inform u dat u cannot run away from me, d master of d dark. D earlier u come bk 2 me d better 4 u. I am d devil and u can't fool urslf if u don't wanna follow me, I will make u do dat forcefully....its me SATAN!! Dats d msg and I got it one sunday mrnin in my room @ skul. I was totally speechless dat I showed my nebos d msg.. I cldnt call d number bk cos it was customised wt SATAN. I cried day day, I prayed I fasted hmmmmm!! It was indeed terrible 4 me. Bt ppl made me 2 knw dat it might be someone dat knew me dat did dat 2 me. Na only God knws ooo!! Well my conclusion z dat its END TIME BELL RINGING!

Can't stop laughing. You must be a great catch for cheap jokes. So you didn't think numbers could be customised in that manner or maybe you've been watching that "the eye" movie. And to think you went fasting. Then you'll fall for the MTN call to claim your LED TV text messages scam. Ndo.

Exponental: 080-666-xx-666 dats my friends no.
I'm sure a call from her in d middle of d night will scare many.
I believe some people her playing pranks wit d no.

Yes you're right. I won't dare pick the call and I'd be scared too simply because firstly, at that time, feeling groggy having been awoken from sleep gives you no time to assess the situation logically hence the panic. Secondly, there might be nobody around at about that time to discuss the "weirdness" with thereby sharing the burden of analysing the situation. But I guess praying at that instant will give sense of security till daybreak when you fit shout for help just as that woman did. Lol.
Re: Woman Gets A Call And Text Messages From 'Satan' by emmabest2000(m): 4:59am On Nov 26, 2013
shocked shocked shocked
Re: Woman Gets A Call And Text Messages From 'Satan' by akee01(m): 5:17am On Nov 26, 2013
nawa o

Re: Woman Gets A Call And Text Messages From 'Satan' by ProsperOnyema: 5:29am On Nov 26, 2013
homesteady: So satan stays in America? grin grin
Before nko?
Re: Woman Gets A Call And Text Messages From 'Satan' by Tenim47(m): 7:23am On Nov 26, 2013
D time wey satan go call u 4 extra cool nd send u a love text .abeg no publish am o
Re: Woman Gets A Call And Text Messages From 'Satan' by Billygee2u: 7:31am On Nov 26, 2013
this means Devil/Satan is an American and resides in America.Lol.Not true? hahahahahhahaha looooooooooooool
Re: Woman Gets A Call And Text Messages From 'Satan' by hennri(m): 7:43am On Nov 26, 2013
she for tell satan to com down to naija na.na we go call am

.mtchhheeeeew ..one of those computer freaks pranked her ni
Re: Woman Gets A Call And Text Messages From 'Satan' by toyoC1(f): 7:59am On Nov 26, 2013
the chosen one: Her phone doesn't have off button abi?

Or even removable battery ? grin
Re: Woman Gets A Call And Text Messages From 'Satan' by Walyville: 8:02am On Nov 26, 2013
Yahoo boys at work....well done boys

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

"Stop Lying" - Biodun Fatoyinbo To Busola Dakolo / "My Family Took Me To A Church To Burn Out The Spirit Of Homosexuality" (Photos) / False Evidence Against Apostle Johnson Suleman REVEALED.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.