Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,974 members, 7,817,868 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:44 PM

Jonathan To Commission Enugu Plant - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan To Commission Enugu Plant (9553 Views)

Ogun To Commission 40 Projects For The Commemoration Of Her 40th Anniversary / Dickson Hoodwinks Jonathan To Commission Flyover - Sahara Reporters / Aregbesola Set To Commission Ejigbo High School (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan To Commission Enugu Plant by Emytexboy(m): 3:54pm On Nov 23, 2013
omokidew: Another assembly plant. tongue
ODE ! wetin concern u undecided u never see any tin tongue south easth dey rockkkkkkkkkkkk gringringrin

1 Like

Re: Jonathan To Commission Enugu Plant by Emytexboy(m): 3:55pm On Nov 23, 2013
paulworld: Ok ok, any update about ASUU strike please
undecided
Re: Jonathan To Commission Enugu Plant by Emytexboy(m): 4:02pm On Nov 23, 2013
mejai:
Bad belle! Leave Enugu for us o,
gringringrin the guy wan take para for our illness grin
Re: Jonathan To Commission Enugu Plant by Emytexboy(m): 4:03pm On Nov 23, 2013
mejai:
Bad belle! Leave Enugu for us o,
Re: Jonathan To Commission Enugu Plant by nonstan(m): 4:37pm On Nov 23, 2013
lovat: Is it not this same ENUGU that is the crime centre in Nigeria? This kind of investment will not be possible if it was really true.

u are trully a naive novice that talks wtout chckn ya facts..Enugu ws rated as d safest state to live in Nigeria by d inspector general of police just recently.
I stay in Enugu so i knw wat am talking about.
Dnt be deceived

1 Like

Re: Jonathan To Commission Enugu Plant by izuplayspiano(m): 4:48pm On Nov 23, 2013
nonstan:

u are trully a naive novice that talks wtout chckn ya facts..Enugu ws rated as d safest state to live in Nigeria by d inspector general of police just recently.
I stay in Enugu so i knw wat am talking about.
Dnt be deceived
Read and understand before you reply
Re: Jonathan To Commission Enugu Plant by amadice(m): 8:55pm On Nov 23, 2013
lovat: Is it not this same ENUGU that is the crime centre in Nigeria? This kind of investment will not be possible if it was really true.
....its obvious ur an ANTI IBO and a PHUCKING TRIBALIST....foool
Re: Jonathan To Commission Enugu Plant by amadice(m): 9:09pm On Nov 23, 2013
rudedough:

[b]I am one of those who complain from the diaspora. We want to return but unfortunately we cannot.

I myself cannot leave a better option only to return to suffer with my fellow Nigerians. That'll be stu.pid of me.

Look at it this way, I'm an MSc student in Medicine but I'm currently working as a Laboratory assistant and I earn a little over 200k a month + a tuition waiver for my MSc programme. I also get to participate in different researches which broadens my knowledge in Medicine.

After work and school, I go back home to 24 hours power, put on my TV or listen to some music, maybe go see my girlfriend with no traffic or potholes on the road. Come back later and off to bed, and then wake up by 8am in the morning.

Now I ask you, would you advise me to return to a country where the only option open to me for work as a Medicine student is at the hospital.

Where I'll get to meet pissed off patience, some who have fought and destroyed themselves with bottles and cutlass.

Accident victims who has lost a limb or leg in a motor or okada crash. Nobody comes for medical check up unless they fall sick, so my day in the office must be an "emergency".

And after a hectic day attending to xx patients as we call it, and meeting people who don't know how to show "respect" just because they're paying for the service.

Only to go back home in a bus cramped up with people like goods, no air conditioning, noisy, a crazy driver and a conductor who keep shouting the same CMS-CMS at the top of his voice over and over again.

Pass through heavy traffic, potholes and get home only to discover that there's no power.

Tired and frustrated, I'll pick up my plastic container to buy petrol, maybe take an okada to the filling station, queue, buy and return to my house.

Put on my gen and go to the bathroom for a cool shower but realised there's no water. I'll have to carry my generator outside to pump water first and that's only when I'll relax and the next day I must wake up as early as 5AM because I want to beat traffic.

This Sir is the life of an average Nigerian working in Nigeria. When I see a Nigerian in Nigeria I see suffering and frustration. I used to see that look in my father's eyes when I was younger.

Let the Govt fix power first and I can assure you that 30% of Nigerians will return within the 1st year, myself included and then we can start the nation building.

But for now, I'll be more comfortable attending to "white" people who see both the rich and poor as equals and say thank you for service rendered unlike Nigerians who call sales girls "Hey, where you?"

Goodluck
[/b]
...my friend shut d phuck up...ar u d first to reject nigeria? Does of us living our life her, are we dead, oga abeg pack for dat side if u feel ur fathers land sucks, shame on u, dat place ur praising na another person make am better, y cant u do sometin for ur country...mtcheeeew
Re: Jonathan To Commission Enugu Plant by Nobody: 9:53pm On Nov 23, 2013
amadice: ...my friend shut d phuck up...ar u d first to reject nigeria? Does of us living our life her, are we dead, oga abeg pack for dat side if u feel ur fathers land sucks, shame on u, dat place ur praising na another person make am better, y cant u do sometin for ur country...mtcheeeew

[b]You're just the kind of friend I'll love to have in Nigeria. grin

Frustrated, Angry, Arrogant, Grumpy and a Closed minded SOB. Who wouldn't love such a friend?

Why are you worried about us anyway? You have 170 Million Nigerians with you there, why can't you all make the nation great?

Why worry about only a few people who are living their lives in the diaspora?

What has Nigeria done for me anyway? Did they educated me? No! Pay my tuition or utility bill? No! Show any moral support? No! So why should I be committed to a country that does not care about her citizens?

If I return? Where am I going to "practice" medicine that I've studied down to an MSc degree?

In those "state of the art" hospitals in Lagos that couldn't fix Tinubu's kneel cap? He had to travel abroad for a patellofemoral surgery that takes less than 10 mins to perform. grin grin

If I was still in Nigeria, I wouldn't have been educated and I would have been as frustrated as you are. You should read what you wrote later in the day and see how unhappy you sound. grin grin

Goodluck, I wish you all well.
[/b]
Re: Jonathan To Commission Enugu Plant by Harmonyco(f): 9:57pm On Nov 23, 2013
Is it not this same ENUGU that is the crime centre in Nigeria? This kind of investment will not be possible if it was really true.

The best thing to ignore
Re: Jonathan To Commission Enugu Plant by Feraz(m): 11:50pm On Nov 23, 2013
Beync: kk, I got it.
You're welcome. smiley
amadice: ....its obvious ur an ANTI IBO and a PHUCKING TRIBALIST....foool
Bros, calm down and read again, this time, with understanding...
Re: Jonathan To Commission Enugu Plant by Rizin: 5:24pm On Nov 24, 2013
Gr8 NLs where is it located precisely
Re: Jonathan To Commission Enugu Plant by cashkidisback(m): 6:47pm On Nov 24, 2013
Rizin: Gr8 NLs where is it located precisely
u mean d plant
Re: Jonathan To Commission Enugu Plant by Nobody: 7:16pm On Nov 24, 2013
cashkid is back: u mean d plant

No, the flower
Re: Jonathan To Commission Enugu Plant by cashkidisback(m): 7:24pm On Nov 24, 2013
ngozievergreen:

No, the flower
it is locatd@my backyard tongue tongue
Re: Jonathan To Commission Enugu Plant by cashkidisback(m): 7:25pm On Nov 24, 2013
Rizin: Gr8 NLs where is it located precisely
d plant is located in enugu @ egede
Re: Jonathan To Commission Enugu Plant by lastmessenger: 8:57pm On Nov 24, 2013
izuplayspiano:
You read what he said in reverse order. I advice you go back and read again...this time, slower.
Thank you. I wonder why she is angry
Re: Jonathan To Commission Enugu Plant by Nobody: 9:03pm On Nov 24, 2013
cashkid is back: it is locatd@my backyard tongue tongue

my bad .
was thinking it was at ur verandah
Re: Jonathan To Commission Enugu Plant by cashkidisback(m): 9:33pm On Nov 24, 2013
ngozievergreen:

my bad .
was thinking it was at ur verandah
grin grin grin
Re: Jonathan To Commission Enugu Plant by Rizin: 10:15am On Dec 01, 2013
We ve enemies of protocols d same way we ve dat of progress no wonder he is cash kid no mata wat a kid will alwas show himself lolz
Re: Jonathan To Commission Enugu Plant by oilykid(m): 11:40am On Dec 01, 2013
Rizin: We ve enemies of protocols d same way we ve dat of progress no wonder he is cash kid no mata wat a kid will alwas show himself lolz
wat do u mean dude

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Presidency Appoints 12-man Committee To Probe Abduction Of Dapchi Girls / Dan Orbih: Edo Is Not Oshiomhole’s Property / Kano APC Ward Chairman Sentenced For Illegal Possession Of 367 Pvcs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.